Sue Riley Photography Reviews

11 | Terrell, TX

11 Reviews for Sue Riley Photography

Jillian · Married on 06/19/2020

Engagement Photos

A quick google search and I found Sue and I couldn’t be more happy with her. She captured our personalities in our pictures and made us feel so comfortable and made it a very easy process for us. My fiancé and I are not picture people and we’re sort of dreading the task of taking pictures. She was great at finding good lighting and shared my vision for what I was wanting. She communicated with me right away and answered all my questions and even brought some props that I loved and thought was sincere. I will definitely be using her to capture what’s to come for our future !

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Jillian, thank you for your very kind words and for allowing me to capture this special time in your life! You and Bob were just a dream to work with! I am so excited for your upcoming wedding. I wish you both all the best and look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Casey

Casey Chaffin · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing photographer!

I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Riley for my engagement pictures and wedding. From beginning to end this woman was so professional and very detailed. Sue went above and beyond my expectations of small wedding I had. She made an amazing video slideshow with pictures and sent me so many beautiful photos from our special day. I can’t thank you enough for all you did and kept up with the hectic pace that day lol! Sue is very reasonably priced, detailed, great photography skills and editing. She will truly be a great choice to any photography needs!! Will forever be my go to!! Thank you again! ❤️

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Casey, thank you so much for blessing me with your kind words! You have been such a sweet person to work with. I felt like we just "clicked" at our very first meeting at Starbucks and then again with your family at your engagement shoot. Your wedding cruise was the icing on the cake! Everything went perfectly and you were absolutely stunning! It was an honor to be your photographer! I look forward to working with you and Josh and the boys again!
  • Noea

Noea Pizana · Married on 06/13/2019

Great Photographer

Sue was amazing! We had to find a photographer last minute and were not able to meet with her in person before the wedding due to living out of state. Sue made sure all of our needs were met, even with the challenges we gave her. On the day of the wedding, she was so helpful and had super fun photo ideas. Our photos were amazing and better than I could have ever hoped.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing me to be your wedding photographer! You, Isaiah, and your family were a joy to work with and I loved all of the unique and special moments you planned throughout your day. I was truly blessed!
  • Victoria

Victoria Buchanan · Married on 04/26/2019

Pretzel Day Wedding

Sue did an amazing job at our wedding. She came with a skilled second shooter and takes precaution to avoid losing any data that she captures. The questionnaire she provides gives you the opportunity to have your desired shots thought out in advance and allows for creativity and flexibility. She is very enthusiastic about her art. Her turn around time on the edits was incredibly quick. I highly recommend an engagement session so that you can get to know each other, plus capture more great memories. Her pricing is very reasonable. Check out her website for yourself!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Bill are so special and I absolutely loved getting to capture the love you have for one another! Pretzels mean so much more to me now!

Svetlana Mullins · Married on 01/19/2019

Stunning and efficient work.

Absolutely loved having Sue as our wedding photographer.
    She is an amazing lady and super fun and easy to work with.
    Our experience was wonderful and pictures she took were stunning.
    Definitely, recommend to everyone.

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Svetlana, for entrusting me with your wedding day memories! Your day was so much fun to shoot and you looked stunning! I especially loved getting to know you at our prep meetings! You really blessed me!

Morgan Brubaker · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Photographer

Sue Riley is an amazing photographer who is so easy to work with and lots of fun. She has such a sweet personality and makes wedding pictures a breeze. I enjoyed working with her at other weddings as well. She is such a great person to work with and to hire for my own wedding! I will continue to recommend her to all of my friends or clients who are wanting a great photographer.

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Morgan, for allowing me to capture your wedding day! I just loved working with you throughout the process. You have an artist's eye and knew exactly what you wanted in your photos. I look forward to working alongside you in the future as you grow your own wedding decor/coordinator business!

Melissa Mcdougal · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with & very professional

Sue is great to work with. She is very organized and puts a lot of work into making sure a couple gets what they want in their wedding photos. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! I so enjoyed capturing all of the love and kindness of your family. It was truly a blessing to be there!

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2018

Capturing My Fairytale

Ms. Riley did an amazing job. She was very professional and organized. She walked me and my fiancee through everything. She is so sweet, came to our rehearsal so she could find the perfect places to take pictures during the ceremony. The pictures were phenomenal and perfectly captured our day.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Victoria, for your very kind words! Your wedding was so much fun! You did an amazing job planning all of the unique details! I think my favorite shot was the "Spiderman" pose at the park!

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

A delight to work with and perfect pictures

As I evaluated photographers for my daughter’s wedding, almost everyone had beautiful sample photos on their website. However, they were all out of doors and indoor photography requires special skill. When I saw Sue Riley’s gorgeous indoor photo samples, I knew she was my choice. I was delighted with her quality and ability to capture every moment perfectly, even with the church constraints of staying far in the back. She is a particularly gifted photographer, in and out of doors, and works well with everyone. I have three more daughters and will be calling on Sue Riley again.

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Karen, thank you for entrusting me with Manda and Steven's wedding day. Your kind words mean so much to me! I loved every moment of capturing their "Cinderella" day. It was truly a day of dreams coming true!

Lauren Buckner · Married on 09/02/2017

No problems!

We had Sue do our engagement, wedding, maternity, and new born pictures and had absolutely no problems! Very professional, easy to work with, made everything easy and natural for us

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Thank you for entrusting me with capturing the special moments in your life. I have really enjoyed working with you and Stephen over the last couple of years (and little Tripp!) and look forward to photographing many more future life events!

Rachel Craft · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!

Sue Riley Photography did a wonderful job and the pictures were absolutely beautiful! She and her daughter captured exactly what I was looking for! I recommend them for sure!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sue Riley Photography's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding day turned out so perfectly! I really felt blessed to be able to pitch in with your family and friends and help wherever was needed. I am so glad I was able to help with some last minute details and assist your mom in making your beautiful veil. It was so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day.