Sue Pyne Makeup Artist Reviews

3 | Las Vegas, NV

3 Reviews for Sue Pyne Makeup Artist

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2014

Sue was amazing at my hair updo! I am a really simple person and she transformed me for my friends wedding! Highly recommend her for any service you may need! :)

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2014

Sue, along with her associate Tina did the make-up for me, my 3 bridesmaids, 1 jr. bridesmaid, my mother, step-mother and 4 of my close girlfriends.
    She was easy to set up a makeup trial with and she worked with me ahead of time to come up with a day of schedule that worked for us both. Even when I added in more girls and changed location, she never had an issue and was accommodating throughout.
    On the day of the wedding there were no issues with time and everyone got exactly what they wanted. The end result was beautiful!
    Not only is she incredibly talented but she's easy to communicate with and her prices were very reasonable.
    My favorite part- she gave every girl a little make up bag that had mints and tissues in it! so cute :)

Sent on 04/21/2014

Mrs. Pyne is very professional and I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/07/2013