109 Reviews for Sue Jacobs Cakes

Cake Pops (1)
Cookies (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Gluten Free (1)

Sue made our wedding cake as she was part of wedding venue package at the wright house. She did a fabulous job and is obviously been doing this for a long time. She responds super quick via email, and my cake was exactly what I had shown her. The cake tastes delicious and i got soo many compliments! You will be happy with Sue, I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Gaila, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so warm and friendly, and offered help wherever I needed it. We requested a very simple cake, but it was done beautifully and was so tasty!! She even provided gluten free cupcakes for a few of our guest. She was very quick on her feet when she learned the florist did not drop off the flowers for the cake. She found a centerpiece that was not necessary and deconstructed it to take what was needed, and then reconstructed the centerpiece to still look great. I would highly recommend Sue Jacobs cakes.

Profile Picture Chandra, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Gluten Free

Sue was very flexible with meeting us and she even let our caterer meet with us at her bakery! We tasted her cakes and instantly fell in love with how moist it was, the flavors were not too sweet and the frosting was creamy. We got a three tier cake that looked like a birch tree. The flavors were chocolate with raspberry and pink champagne with strawberry. I showed her a picture of the design and she made it come to life! Would highly recommend Sue!

Profile Picture Alysa, 3/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue was so great to work with! She makes amazing and delicious cakes and they are very affordable! For the tasting she has so many options to taste, and it’s free to taste! Her cakes and frosting are absolutely divine, and It looked incredible! I love that she doesn’t use fondont and that her cakes still look so perfect with her frosting. Sue is also a super sweet person which made the experience that much better.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue is absolutely amazing at what she does and I am so glad we went with her for our wedding cake. She is extremely responsive through email and so friendly upon your consultation and delivery! She surprised me with homemade macaroons in my bridal suite and provided a mini cake to take home. Her cakes are very moist and delicious and she executed my design vision perfectly! She is a preferred vendor from our venue so we received a small discount for using her through them. However I believe her normal prices are very affordable!

Profile Picture MRS70, 2/10/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Sue was amazing to work with. She captured our vision so perfectly after just one consultation. It looks even better on the cake than it did in my own vision. It looked so good that I almost felt bad cutting into it.

She combined elegance with the personal twists we requested and, above all else, she made it look appetizing. And it tasted incredible! Her cakes are even more delicious than they look, and she offers so many options that it's impossible to not find something you love.

She also added some personal touches to the day (in our dressing room) which were unexpected and delightful! She went above and beyond.

We got tons of compliments on the cake, both for its taste and appearance. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with on our special day.

Profile Picture Patricia , 2/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I can not say enough nice things about sue Jacobs cakes. I recommend her to everyone I know. If you love cake then you want sue making yours. Amazing cake, and she's so easy to work with. She took a challenge and ran with it when I wanted to use ecoflowers on my cake. She did an amazing job, we will be hiring her to do more cakes for us in the future. So good. I am dreaming about the cake we have in the freezer. So hard not to eat It!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Sue saved our wedding cake disaster at the last minute. She lent us an artificial cake for pictures and we bought her cupcakes to eat which were delicious. She really went the extra mile for us and I can't sayy thanks enough!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue is the sweetest!! We loved our cake!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cakes

Sue's cakes are true art but the best kind of art, the kind you can eat that tastes as good as it looks. Such a wonderful experience working with Sue!

Profile Picture Cindi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue was so easy to work with and the cake was seriously the best I have had. We got a 3 tiered cake, all different flavors, all SO delicious. As well as a sheet cake to accommodate my budget and still feed all the people we needed to. My favorite was the champagne with strawberry cream filling! The way she arranged the fresh flowers on my cake was absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with the whole experience. :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have to preface that I am HUGE cake lover. When it comes to eating/trying cake, I CAN be pretty picky. I mean, I love all cake but I know when I am eating some good cake. I knew the cake was amazing the first time that I tried Sue Jacob's at an open house at The View and that nothing would compare. I only tried one flavor so I knew I had to see what else she had. Me and my now husband set up a time and to taste tested a few different flavors. We picked Pink Champagne with one layer of Strawberry and one of Vanilla. All of our guests loved the cake flavors that we chose as well. I had one of my bridesmaid tell me that her boyfriend isn't a sweets person but wound up having 4 piece of cake because it was that good. If you want a fantastic tasting cake that will leave you wanting more, Sue Jacob's is the place for you!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Sue's cakes are absolutely amazing! They are delicious as well as beautiful! Her flavors are unique, her fillings pair wonderfully and the frosting is out of this world! She took my vision and made it into an absolutely beautiful and elegant wedding cake!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue is amazing!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and also delicious! Sue is so sweet and really listened to our ideas, and she came up with an amazing design for our wedding cake. Thank you so much Sue for a deliciously gorgeous cake!! :)

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue was a preferred vendor with our wedding package, and we chose her because her cakes were undeniably the freshest and we LOVED the frosting. Sue was so helpful determining the design and allowed us to have three different flavors for our one cake. The day-of, our cake was exactly as we dreamed it: beautiful and SO delicious. Sue emailed me throughout the wedding planning process and ensured everything was ready the day-of.

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue was so easy to work with! We came in for our consultation and honestly weren't sure exactly what we wanted our cake to look like, and she was able to guide us with suggestions. The end result was beautiful and delicious! Sue has a lot of experience with weddings and is extremely established and professional, so I knew I didn't have to stress about anything in the days leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Sue Jacobs Cakes!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Sue makes a delicious and beautiful cake!! My husband doesn't even like cake and he was going back for seconds of Sue's! We had a wonderful consultation and actually planned out a design but that wasn't enough for Sue. She was so intuned to what we wanted that, about a month before the wedding she found a style that fit so much better with our theme. She called me immediately with descriptions and picture. I 100% agreed with her and she immediately changed the cake plans. I was so happy that she was really listening.

Photo for Sue Jacobs Cakes Review - Our starry night galaxy cake =)
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue is a delight to work with. She could see my vision of how I wanted my cake and helped me make decisions on look as well as flavors. The cake was so beautiful and very delicious. My guests have raved about how good it was! She was also very helpful in referrals for other vendors and referred a good caterer and great event planner
Thank you Sue!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sue’s wedding cake is absolutely beautiful and tasty. She makes her own special frosting, which is not only nice looking, but also very delicious. Our guests enjoyed it a lot. Sue is nice and friendly to work with. We highly recommend her as cake designer.

Profile Picture Hao, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely delicious and beautiful cake! We ordered Sue's pink champagne with strawberry filling and it was fantastic. Gorgeous design and exactly what I asked for. Sue delivered the cake on time (early actually) and placed all flowers, garland, and cake topper. She contacted me multiple times through the process and wa easy to work with. Very happy customer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My maid of honor and I went into Sue Jacobs cute cake store for some cake testing for my wedding cake and I was blown away, Sue made it fun plus she had great flavors and it was so hard to pick which flavors I wanted to use, we went with rich vanilla and tropical filling (coconut and pineapple), and I showed a few different pictures of what I wanted and Sue made my cake EXACTLY how I envisioned it and we received a lot of compliments through out the night from our guests! I would highly recommend her to do your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Toni, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Local

Sue was wonderful to work with but more than that - our guests RAVED about her cake! We've had many weddings in many places over the years in our family and they unanimously agreed our cake from Sue was the BEST they have ever had. We all love cake and ordered three times the cake needed for our 25 guests. Sue provided a box so we could save the top for our first anniversary, but needless to say, that beautiful, delicious cake was enjoyed by all until it was gone (including the top!) by the time we were married a mere 48 hours! We chose lemon poppyseed with lemon fillng, pink champagne with strawberry cream, and vanilla with raspberry for our layers. Pink champagne was the slight favorite and everyone was completely in love with her special frosting! We will be visiting Sue for an annversary cake (our out of state family is definatley jealous) - there are so many more fabulous flavors to try. Thank you, Sue - you were wonderful and so accommodating - an absolute delight to work with!

Profile Picture Deb, 4/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Sue is seriously so "sweet"!

She is honestly the cutest business lady I've met and she has such a lovely passion for cake design. We just got married April 14th and our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Best of all, it was fondant free, because she uses the most amazing butter cream frosting that melts in your mouth.
We had a four tier cake and two tiers were chocolate cake with milk chocolate filling and chocolate chips inside, one tier was red velvet with cream cheese filling and the other was a vanilla cake with me on and strawberry swirl filling. This cake was fantastic!
Sue is amazing and her artistry is one of a kind.

Thank you Sue!

Sincerely,
Stormy and Andrew Madrid

Profile Picture Stormy, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved Sue! My husband and I did not want to get a cake for our wedding. We met Sue at one of the Open Houses. We tried her cake after coaxing us a bit and we were SOLD! We said "we want a cake from Sue Jacobs Cakes at our wedding!" I know it sounds corny, but it's the truth. So many guests asked about the cake and said they wanted more because it was so good. Go with Sue, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hanna, 3/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever! Sue is so sweet and helped us design our wedding cake, it turned out exactly how we envisioned. Definitely will order another cake in the future!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews