Sue Jacobs Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Sommer S. Married on 05/16/2022

Amazing frosting and moist cake!

Went in for a quick cake tasting (make sure you schedule with plenty of time in advance because she’s a busy lady!). The cake samples were INCREDIBLE! We haven't stopped talking about it since we were there! I have zero doubt that she will deliver an exceptional cake for our wedding day that our guests are sure to love! Thanks again, Sue!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

How very kind of you! We were so happy to meet with you and plan your wedding cake and desserts. Thanks so much for being understanding that you were visiting in our prime wedding season, and we were so busy, but had a few moments to take care of your tasting! :)
    Cassandra Married on 04/16/2022

Sue is wonderful and the cake is delicious

Sue went above and beyond and help us create our perfect wedding cake. She makes the tasting very intimate and fun! On our big day our cake was stunning and delicious ( even if all I got was one bite ) our guest loves it too!! Go to Sue!!!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Cassandra, working with you was a true honor! We are so thankful to have enjoyed our time together planning the perfect cake! And so happy your guests enjoyed our Sue Jacobs Cakes Bakery!
  • Karlie
    Karlie P. Married on 03/22/2022

We LOVE Sue!(:

Sue is just phenomenal!(: She goes above and beyond. Very sweet, attentive, great with communication, and above all her cakes are delicious!! She cares about you and will recommend anything you need for your big day! We used the officiant, tux place, hair and makeup lady she recommended and out day was perfect! Can’t say enough! Thank you so much Sue!(:

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for such a very kind review! We really do care about you and your wedding day! Thank you for the opportunity for us to be a part of it! And thank you for sharing with others your experience!
  • Wesley
    Wesley H. Married on 01/01/2022

Best Tasting Cake

Sue Jacobs really does have the best cake. We were searching for a cake for our wedding that happened this past January. I like sweet cake and my wife doesn't do sweets all that much. However, after having Sue Jacobs cake, I don't think there is any better. It is just sweet enough to satisfy the sweet tooth but is not heavy on your stomach like all the other cakes I have had. We ordered flowers to put on the cake as well and she did a great job of putting the flowers on the cake as well. We had the top three layers as almond vanilla and the bottom layer as red velvet and it turned out perfectly. I highly recommend using them for any type of occasion, especially a wedding.
  • Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 11/13/2021

Delicious cake!

Sue was soo sweet, kind, and helpful! Not to mention her cake was delicious & moist. We had Gluten Free guests who had her cupcakes as well and loved them

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We are so honored to be selected by you! Thank you so much for the very kind review. It was truly a joy to hear your sweet workds!
    Laurie Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding cake- awesome

Sue Jacob's cake/desserts were absolutely wonderful. Guests raved about it all. Sue not only made a spectacular cake but the brownies and macarons were great as well. Sue also was so compassionate and professional throughout the process prior to the wedding. I had so much conf6in Sue prior to the wedding that it helped with the whole process. Sue is top notch. Thank you Sue.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We are so happy to hear how much your guests enjoyed the cake and desserts! Yes, those BROWNIES are beyond words! Thank you for the very thoughtful five star review.
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 09/04/2021

Sweet and Delicious

Sue did such an amazing job, our cake was amazing! Sue is so sweet and make all my desserts dreams come true. 10/10 highly recommend sue for all of your baking needs!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Samantha for your ever so kind review! Brides like you are why we do what we do! Thank you again!
    Roxana Married on 05/17/2021

Cake wedding

Cake so delicious and fly my cake but I did save by too for anniversary 1 years and love but I was little disappointed want sunflower but not want put purple rose need be bottom…..
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria R. Married on 04/10/2021

Yummy cake!

Sue Jacobs is so fun and bubbly. She was awesome to work with, created my design beautifully and it tasted amazing! I thought her flavors tasted authentic and real. The cake was moist and did not disappoint. I would recommend her for any cake/bakery needs.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you. It was our pleasure to serve you. We were truly honored to create your wedding cake for your special day.
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn C. Married on 10/23/2020

Great Cake!

Sue made us the most delicious wedding cake!!! (I am still dreaming about the almond poppyseed flavor) Thank you for taking our inspiration and making it a reality! Our cake so so delicious-- can't wait to break out the 1-year slice that is hidden in the freezer :)

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlynn! So happy you enjoyed the Almond Poppyseed! That flavor is certainly making a statement, as our couples LOVE it! Thank you again for your kind five star review.
  • Desirae
    Desirae D. Married on 10/18/2020

She Is The Best!

Her cakes were so delicious. She was attentive & thorough. I cannot wait until my wedding just so I can eat my cake!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! So excited about your upcoming Bella Rose Estate wedding with Pixel Dust Photography capturing all your special moments!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/10/2020

Best cake and cake pops in Arizona

If you are searching for the right cake, Sue is the best! The cake flavors we chose were her strawberry champagne, lemon poppy, and chocolate. We did a two tier cake and about 75 cake pops. The cake pops were a hit with all of our guests! Hands down the best cake I have ever eaten!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We are so happy you enjoyed your Pink Champagne Cake! That one's a winner for sure! Thank you for the five star review.
  • Baylie
    Baylie H. Married on 09/20/2020

Delicious, divine and so kind!

Sue Jacobs Cakes was recommended to us through our wedding venue and we could not be happier with our decision to go with her. She has incredible customer service and our tasting with her was genuinely fun. The cakes - all of her desserts are to die for! We chose a dessert buffet and a small cutting cake and our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was. Thank you so much Sue! We recommend her to everyone!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

So happy you, your family and friends enjoyed the wedding cake. We love to hear your experience with our bakery's customer service met your desire. Thank you again.
  • Brandon
    Brandon K. Married on 09/19/2020

Delicious Desserts

Our cutting cake and all our desserts were absolutely delicious! Sue is such a kind person and we loved having her bake all our goodies for our day. Would absolutely recommend

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

AWE! Thank you for your kindness. It was a pleasure to be selected to create your cake and desserts for your special day. Thank you again!
    Laura F. Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Cake

I found and ended up going with Sue Jacob's Cakes for our wedding cake because she uses real frosting, not fondant. We had a 2 tier wedding cake with carrot cake (no nuts) and spice cake with cream cheese frosting then had cupcakes as well which were also spice, carrot cake and chocolate chocolate chip. All the guests really enjoyed them, they were moist and not overly sweet. The spice cake was still very delicious even a few days later.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Laura for your very thoughtful five star review! So happy your guests enjoyed our sweet treats. It was our pleasure serving you!
  • Darcy
    Darcy D. Married on 05/03/2020

Amazing and Delicious! Dessert was an absolute hit!

Sue Jacobs is a sweetheart who makes the most delicious sweets!
    We had a dessert bar with a beautiful two tier cake, cheesecake bars, churros, & donuts. We ordered extra dessert for our party size, and holy cow, it was almost all gone! I thought I’d have extra EXTRA for myself afterwards. Everyone was asking where her bakery was and how they could get some more to go!
    The cheesecake was especially a hit, which was great because it’s my husband’s favorite.
    She remained very flexible through our covid postponement and this busy wedding season. She was a delight to meet and sample cakes with.
    So, in short I highly recommend!
    Thank you so much Sue for being a part of our wedding!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

It was truly our pleasure serving you, your friends, and family! Thank you so much from the bottom of our heart for your ever so kind words!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/02/2020

So Delicious.

Very thankful we chose Sue Jacobs for cake and desserts at our wedding. From the first meeting Sue was inviting, helpful and thoughtful. Sue made sure to check in with us regularly to make sure everything that we would want or need for the wedding would be taken care of. We had quite a variety with Donuts, Macarons, Brownies and a 3-tier cake, all of which were simply delicious. If you need desserts, she is the one to call!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We loved being there for you and meeting your desires for a yummy cake and delicious desserts. Thank you for the five star review!
  • Juvy
    Juvy P. Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing cake flavors!

My husband and I knew the moment we sampled Sue Jacobs Cakes that we found our wedding cake vendor. The pink champagne and Chocolate Chocolate Chip are both to die for!

Working with Sue during the venue open house, the cake tasting, the wedding and every other time in between was so pleasant. Sue treated my husband, our kids and I like family. She had a box of toys readily available when we came in for our tasting which kept our toddler busy the whole time.

Sue came to my wedding early to set up and my best friend was there to help or answer any questions for her. My best friend mentioned how Sue was so pleasant and sweet— something I already knew. Sue’s cakes speak for themselves. My absolute favorite is the Chocolate Chocolate Chip. We had a 4-tier cake with Pink Champagne, Lemon Poppyseed and Chocolate Chocolate Chip. I’ve received so many compliments on the cake flavor choices and I completely understand why. I would DEFINITELY recommend Sue Jacobs Cakes for any occasion.
    Linda Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious cake

We first met Sue Jacobs at our venue's open house, and she is delightful and full of positive energy. Upon tasting her cake at our venue's open house, we knew we had a winner! We wanted a cake that wasn't too sweet, and that's exactly what we found. When we went to the tasting at her bakery, we were given the most popular flavors, and that made it easy to narrow down our favorites. We had a four tier cake and choose three flavors: lemon poppyseed cake with lemon whip filling (our favorite), pink champagne cake with strawberry cream filling, and chocolate chocolate chip cake with milk chocolate filling. Each of the flavors were not too sweet, moist, and very flavorful. On the day of the wedding, the cake not only looked great, but tasted delicious as well! I would recommend Sue Jacobs Cake and use her again in the future.
    Miranda D. Married on 10/17/2019

Everything Was Perfect!

The cake tasting experience was so much fun, and our wedding cake turned out delicious as it was beautiful! On our wedding day, Sue coordinated with our venue to make sure the cake display was set up, the cake was cut in a timely manner, and the top tier of our cake was saved for us to freeze. Everything was perfect! Thank you Sue!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! Thank you Miranda! We were truly honored to provide your wedding cake for your special day! Thank you so much for your five star review!!
    Mitzi Married on 03/10/2019

Sue’s Yummy Cakes

Love love love Sues cakes. So many yummy cake choices we couldn’t decide. We had four tiers of different flavors.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

AWE! Thank you Mitzi! It was our pleasure to create your wedding cake. Thank you or your fabulous review.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/20/2018

Sue makes the best wedding cakes!

Sue’s cakes are delicious! We had a three tiered cake for our wedding! Sue made each tier a different flavor, they were each so moist, rich, everyone loved them! Thank you Sue for making the perfect wedding cake for us!
    Jenn & Byron
    Wedding Date: 12.20.18

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your very thoughtful five star review. We appreciate your sweet words. We were so very delighted to create your special wedding cake! Thank you again.
    Theresa Married on 11/17/2018

So yummy and so affordable!

I love Sue!! She is the sweetest, kindest, funniest person and her treats are AMAZING! She did a small cake for us and let us customize it exactly to our liking, including making each tier a different flavor, and she did donuts for us that were out of this world. I've literally never had a better donut. Highly recommend.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Theresa, we so appreciate your kind words! It was truly an honor to create your wedding cake, and of course your donuts for your sweet donut wall! Thank you for your thoughtful five star review!
    Dana V. Married on 11/03/2018

Delightful!

Sue is so great. Her cakes are delicious and always so beautiful! I loved working with her for my wedding!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

AWE! Such a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you for your five star review, as it is so much appreciated!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 11/03/2018

So Amazing!

Not only was my cake and cupcakes BEAUTIFUL, they tasted amazing! I plan on using her services in the future for private events!

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a pleasure to serve! So happy you enjoyed your wedding cake and cupcake desserts. It was an honor. Thanks again!