Sue Jacobs Cakes Reviews

112 Reviews for Sue Jacobs Cakes

112 Sue Jacobs Cakes Reviews

Maura · Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious Desserts.

I loved how Sue runs her business. You go to her shop and taste everything. We were able to adjust some due to allergies of our guests. We got every flavored covered especially since it was going to be the fall season we had a variety. Everyone loved the desserts and had a variety to choose from which made them happy. Thank you so much for making our dessert selection so wonderful.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 1
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 2

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue Jacob was given to us as a part of our venue package. We were very impressed when we met with her at her shop. She was very polite, had lots of ideas. and most importantly had samples for us! Her cakes are made with of a homemade frosting recipe which is to die for! We did not want fondant, her frosting was amazing. Everyone liked her cake we had plenty of left overs to take home that was nice.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 3

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such a lovely review! It was truly a delight to work with you and provide the center piece for your wedding day! Thanks again for your five stars!
  • Gaila

Gaila · Married on 04/07/2018

Sue made our wedding cake as she was part of wedding venue package at the wright house. She did a fabulous job and is obviously been doing this for a long time. She responds super quick via email, and my cake was exactly what I had shown her. The cake tastes delicious and i got soo many compliments! You will be happy with Sue, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Gaila! We LOVE hearing from our sweet brides! We are "Over the Moon" delighted that everyone LOVED your wedding cake. It was a true pleasure to serve you, your family, and your friends! Thank you again!

Chandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Sue was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so warm and friendly, and offered help wherever I needed it. We requested a very simple cake, but it was done beautifully and was so tasty!! She even provided gluten free cupcakes for a few of our guest. She was very quick on her feet when she learned the florist did not drop off the flowers for the cake. She found a centerpiece that was not necessary and deconstructed it to take what was needed, and then reconstructed the centerpiece to still look great. I would highly recommend Sue Jacobs cakes.

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Working with you, Chandra was such a pleasure as well. We thank you for trusting us to provide your wedding cake :) Thank you for the five star review.

Alysa · Married on 03/09/2018

Sue was very flexible with meeting us and she even let our caterer meet with us at her bakery! We tasted her cakes and instantly fell in love with how moist it was, the flavors were not too sweet and the frosting was creamy. We got a three tier cake that looked like a birch tree. The flavors were chocolate with raspberry and pink champagne with strawberry. I showed her a picture of the design and she made it come to life! Would highly recommend Sue!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 4
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 5

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Alysa! We LOVE working with the Elegant Barn. And having the honor to create your wedding cake was a privilege! Your tree design was the perfect choice for you! Thank you again for your "Oh So Kind" words!

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Sue was so great to work with! She makes amazing and delicious cakes and they are very affordable! For the tasting she has so many options to taste, and it’s free to taste! Her cakes and frosting are absolutely divine, and It looked incredible! I love that she doesn’t use fondont and that her cakes still look so perfect with her frosting. Sue is also a super sweet person which made the experience that much better.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 6
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 7

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your very thoughtful review. Working with you was certainly a pleasure for us. Thank you for the five stars!
  • Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

Sue is absolutely amazing at what she does and I am so glad we went with her for our wedding cake. She is extremely responsive through email and so friendly upon your consultation and delivery! She surprised me with homemade macaroons in my bridal suite and provided a mini cake to take home. Her cakes are very moist and delicious and she executed my design vision perfectly! She is a preferred vendor from our venue so we received a small discount for using her through them. However I believe her normal prices are very affordable!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such a delight to work with you two! We appreciate the opportunity to create your fun and unusual wedding cake! Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience with others!

Patricia · Married on 02/01/2018

Sue was amazing to work with. She captured our vision so perfectly after just one consultation. It looks even better on the cake than it did in my own vision. It looked so good that I almost felt bad cutting into it.

She combined elegance with the personal twists we requested and, above all else, she made it look appetizing. And it tasted incredible! Her cakes are even more delicious than they look, and she offers so many options that it's impossible to not find something you love.

She also added some personal touches to the day (in our dressing room) which were unexpected and delightful! She went above and beyond.

We got tons of compliments on the cake, both for its taste and appearance. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with on our special day.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such an honor to have you as OUR bride! Thank you for selecting Sue Jacobs cakes as YOUR bakery! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for the kind five star review!

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

I can not say enough nice things about sue Jacobs cakes. I recommend her to everyone I know. If you love cake then you want sue making yours. Amazing cake, and she's so easy to work with. She took a challenge and ran with it when I wanted to use ecoflowers on my cake. She did an amazing job, we will be hiring her to do more cakes for us in the future. So good. I am dreaming about the cake we have in the freezer. So hard not to eat It!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessica. It was a pleasure to create your wedding cake! We appreciate your very thoughtful five star review. Wishing you the best. Thank you again.

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Sue saved our wedding cake disaster at the last minute. She lent us an artificial cake for pictures and we bought her cupcakes to eat which were delicious. She really went the extra mile for us and I can't sayy thanks enough!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to meet your most urgent request! So happy the wedding and reception turned out beautiful, and the guests had no idea their desserts were a last minute rescue! Thank you again for your kindness, and five star review!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sue is the sweetest!! We loved our cake!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 8

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! Thank you for the very kind review! YOU ARE MY 100th Wedding Wire review! Many thanks for your thoughtfulness! So very much appreciated!

Cindi · Married on 11/04/2017

Sue's cakes are true art but the best kind of art, the kind you can eat that tastes as good as it looks. Such a wonderful experience working with Sue!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the glowing five star review! We appreciate the opportunity to create your wedding cake! Truly an honor. Thank you again!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Sue was so easy to work with and the cake was seriously the best I have had. We got a 3 tiered cake, all different flavors, all SO delicious. As well as a sheet cake to accommodate my budget and still feed all the people we needed to. My favorite was the champagne with strawberry cream filling! The way she arranged the fresh flowers on my cake was absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with the whole experience. :)

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 9

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Working with you was an amazingly fun experience! Though we work with literally 100's of couples, there are occasionally couples that are extra special! We appreciate your kindness so much! We were truly honored to be selected to create your wedding cake!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

I have to preface that I am HUGE cake lover. When it comes to eating/trying cake, I CAN be pretty picky. I mean, I love all cake but I know when I am eating some good cake. I knew the cake was amazing the first time that I tried Sue Jacob's at an open house at The View and that nothing would compare. I only tried one flavor so I knew I had to see what else she had. Me and my now husband set up a time and to taste tested a few different flavors. We picked Pink Champagne with one layer of Strawberry and one of Vanilla. All of our guests loved the cake flavors that we chose as well. I had one of my bridesmaid tell me that her boyfriend isn't a sweets person but wound up having 4 piece of cake because it was that good. If you want a fantastic tasting cake that will leave you wanting more, Sue Jacob's is the place for you!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn. We so appreciate our sweet couples! You have been truly a delight to work with. It was such a joy to create the center piece for your wedding day. Thank you again!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Sue's cakes are absolutely amazing! They are delicious as well as beautiful! Her flavors are unique, her fillings pair wonderfully and the frosting is out of this world! She took my vision and made it into an absolutely beautiful and elegant wedding cake!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 10

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessie! We are so appreciative of the opportunity to celebrate with you on your special day. Thank you for your kind comments. Thank you too for selecting Sue Jacobs Cakes! You are appreciated!

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2017

Sue is amazing!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and also delicious! Sue is so sweet and really listened to our ideas, and she came up with an amazing design for our wedding cake. Thank you so much Sue for a deliciously gorgeous cake!! :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We LOVED your wedding cake with all it's elegance, and are so happy you did too! Thank you for the very kind five star review!

Sierra · Married on 10/07/2017

Sue was a preferred vendor with our wedding package, and we chose her because her cakes were undeniably the freshest and we LOVED the frosting. Sue was so helpful determining the design and allowed us to have three different flavors for our one cake. The day-of, our cake was exactly as we dreamed it: beautiful and SO delicious. Sue emailed me throughout the wedding planning process and ensured everything was ready the day-of.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Sierra for such a thoughtful review! We appreciate you sharing your experience, so others seeking our services know what to expect! We consider each couple we serve, to be an honor to create the center piece for their reception. Thank you again.

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

Sue was so easy to work with! We came in for our consultation and honestly weren't sure exactly what we wanted our cake to look like, and she was able to guide us with suggestions. The end result was beautiful and delicious! Sue has a lot of experience with weddings and is extremely established and professional, so I knew I didn't have to stress about anything in the days leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend Sue Jacobs Cakes!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your very kind five star review. We appreciate you and your very kind words. Working with you has been a pure delight! Thank you again for taking your valuable time to write such a stunning review :)

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Sue makes a delicious and beautiful cake!! My husband doesn't even like cake and he was going back for seconds of Sue's! We had a wonderful consultation and actually planned out a design but that wasn't enough for Sue. She was so intuned to what we wanted that, about a month before the wedding she found a style that fit so much better with our theme. She called me immediately with descriptions and picture. I 100% agreed with her and she immediately changed the cake plans. I was so happy that she was really listening.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 11

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Oh! Bringing tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for your ever so sweet review. It was a joy to provide you with the cake of your dreams! Truly an honor for us! Thank you again for sharing your 5 star experience!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Sue is a delight to work with. She could see my vision of how I wanted my cake and helped me make decisions on look as well as flavors. The cake was so beautiful and very delicious. My guests have raved about how good it was! She was also very helpful in referrals for other vendors and referred a good caterer and great event planner
    Thank you Sue!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such a wonderful opportunity to create your wedding cake! We appreciate your kindness and very sweet five star review! So happy you and your guests loved your wedding cake!

Hao · Married on 04/30/2017

Sue’s wedding cake is absolutely beautiful and tasty. She makes her own special frosting, which is not only nice looking, but also very delicious. Our guests enjoyed it a lot. Sue is nice and friendly to work with. We highly recommend her as cake designer.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Hao! Very much enjoyed working with you two. Meeting your mother and father, was a really nice experience as well. Thank you again for selecting Sue Jacobs Cakes and writing such a kind review!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Absolutely delicious and beautiful cake! We ordered Sue's pink champagne with strawberry filling and it was fantastic. Gorgeous design and exactly what I asked for. Sue delivered the cake on time (early actually) and placed all flowers, garland, and cake topper. She contacted me multiple times through the process and wa easy to work with. Very happy customer.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessica! A pure delight to create your wedding cake! We appreciate your kindness, and sweet 5 Star review. My best to you both!

Toni · Married on 04/22/2017

My maid of honor and I went into Sue Jacobs cute cake store for some cake testing for my wedding cake and I was blown away, Sue made it fun plus she had great flavors and it was so hard to pick which flavors I wanted to use, we went with rich vanilla and tropical filling (coconut and pineapple), and I showed a few different pictures of what I wanted and Sue made my cake EXACTLY how I envisioned it and we received a lot of compliments through out the night from our guests! I would highly recommend her to do your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Toni! We so appreciate your kind five star review, and your sweet words! It was certainly an honor to create the center piece for your reception! Thank you for sharing your experience with others!

Deb · Married on 04/15/2017

Sue was wonderful to work with but more than that - our guests RAVED about her cake! We've had many weddings in many places over the years in our family and they unanimously agreed our cake from Sue was the BEST they have ever had. We all love cake and ordered three times the cake needed for our 25 guests. Sue provided a box so we could save the top for our first anniversary, but needless to say, that beautiful, delicious cake was enjoyed by all until it was gone (including the top!) by the time we were married a mere 48 hours! We chose lemon poppyseed with lemon fillng, pink champagne with strawberry cream, and vanilla with raspberry for our layers. Pink champagne was the slight favorite and everyone was completely in love with her special frosting! We will be visiting Sue for an annversary cake (our out of state family is definatley jealous) - there are so many more fabulous flavors to try. Thank you, Sue - you were wonderful and so accommodating - an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We love to hear feedback from our couples! Your kindness and sweet five review are so very much appreciated. It was such a joy and honor to be chosen to create your special wedding cake. Thank you again!

Stormy · Married on 04/14/2017

Sue is seriously so "sweet"!

She is honestly the cutest business lady I've met and she has such a lovely passion for cake design. We just got married April 14th and our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Best of all, it was fondant free, because she uses the most amazing butter cream frosting that melts in your mouth.
    We had a four tier cake and two tiers were chocolate cake with milk chocolate filling and chocolate chips inside, one tier was red velvet with cream cheese filling and the other was a vanilla cake with me on and strawberry swirl filling. This cake was fantastic!
    Sue is amazing and her artistry is one of a kind.

Thank you Sue!

Sincerely,
    Stormy and Andrew Madrid

Sent on 04/23/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe Stormy! What a dream bride you have been to work with! We humbly thank you for your kind words. Thank you for sharing your Sue Jacobs Cakes experience!