Sue Jacobs Cakes Reviews

Sue Jacobs Cakes 5
  • Desirae

Desirae Drizigacker · Getting married on 04/04/2020

She Is The Best!

Her cakes were so delicious. She was attentive & thorough. I cannot wait until my wedding just so I can eat my cake!

Sue Jacobs Cakes 6
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! So excited about your upcoming Bella Rose Estate wedding with Pixel Dust Photography capturing all your special moments!
  • Juvy

Juvy Pacpaco · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing cake flavors!

My husband and I knew the moment we sampled Sue Jacobs Cakes that we found our wedding cake vendor. The pink champagne and Chocolate Chocolate Chip are both to die for!

Working with Sue during the venue open house, the cake tasting, the wedding and every other time in between was so pleasant. Sue treated my husband, our kids and I like family. She had a box of toys readily available when we came in for our tasting which kept our toddler busy the whole time.

Sue came to my wedding early to set up and my best friend was there to help or answer any questions for her. My best friend mentioned how Sue was so pleasant and sweet— something I already knew. Sue’s cakes speak for themselves. My absolute favorite is the Chocolate Chocolate Chip. We had a 4-tier cake with Pink Champagne, Lemon Poppyseed and Chocolate Chocolate Chip. I’ve received so many compliments on the cake flavor choices and I completely understand why. I would DEFINITELY recommend Sue Jacobs Cakes for any occasion.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 7
    Sent on 01/02/2020

Linda · Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious cake

We first met Sue Jacobs at our venue's open house, and she is delightful and full of positive energy. Upon tasting her cake at our venue's open house, we knew we had a winner! We wanted a cake that wasn't too sweet, and that's exactly what we found. When we went to the tasting at her bakery, we were given the most popular flavors, and that made it easy to narrow down our favorites. We had a four tier cake and choose three flavors: lemon poppyseed cake with lemon whip filling (our favorite), pink champagne cake with strawberry cream filling, and chocolate chocolate chip cake with milk chocolate filling. Each of the flavors were not too sweet, moist, and very flavorful. On the day of the wedding, the cake not only looked great, but tasted delicious as well! I would recommend Sue Jacobs Cake and use her again in the future.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Miranda DeSimone · Married on 10/17/2019

Everything Was Perfect!

The cake tasting experience was so much fun, and our wedding cake turned out delicious as it was beautiful! On our wedding day, Sue coordinated with our venue to make sure the cake display was set up, the cake was cut in a timely manner, and the top tier of our cake was saved for us to freeze. Everything was perfect! Thank you Sue!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! Thank you Miranda! We were truly honored to provide your wedding cake for your special day! Thank you so much for your five star review!!

Mitzi · Married on 03/10/2019

Sue’s Yummy Cakes

Love love love Sues cakes. So many yummy cake choices we couldn’t decide. We had four tiers of different flavors.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 8
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

AWE! Thank you Mitzi! It was our pleasure to create your wedding cake. Thank you or your fabulous review.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/20/2018

Sue makes the best wedding cakes!

Sue’s cakes are delicious! We had a three tiered cake for our wedding! Sue made each tier a different flavor, they were each so moist, rich, everyone loved them! Thank you Sue for making the perfect wedding cake for us!
    Jenn & Byron
    Wedding Date: 12.20.18

Sent on 01/19/2019

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your very thoughtful five star review. We appreciate your sweet words. We were so very delighted to create your special wedding cake! Thank you again.

Theresa · Married on 11/17/2018

So yummy and so affordable!

I love Sue!! She is the sweetest, kindest, funniest person and her treats are AMAZING! She did a small cake for us and let us customize it exactly to our liking, including making each tier a different flavor, and she did donuts for us that were out of this world. I've literally never had a better donut. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Theresa, we so appreciate your kind words! It was truly an honor to create your wedding cake, and of course your donuts for your sweet donut wall! Thank you for your thoughtful five star review!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

So Amazing!

Not only was my cake and cupcakes BEAUTIFUL, they tasted amazing! I plan on using her services in the future for private events!

Sue Jacobs Cakes 9
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 10
    Sent on 12/22/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amy! You were a pleasure to serve! So happy you enjoyed your wedding cake and cupcake desserts. It was an honor. Thanks again!

Dana Vanderjack · Married on 11/03/2018

Delightful!

Sue is so great. Her cakes are delicious and always so beautiful! I loved working with her for my wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

AWE! Such a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you for your five star review, as it is so much appreciated!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best dessert buffet a girl could ask for!

I did not want a wedding cake, much to my mother's chagrin - husband does not like cake, and I've never been a fan of dried out, thin slices of cake that I've had at other weddings. But surprisingly, I was having a hard time finding a good baker that offered any sort of dessert buffet.

In comes Sue with the dessert buffet of my dreams! I met Sue at her bakery, gave her my vision, chose the different confections, and she made it come true! Her sweet, caring personality comes through in the confections that she bakes, and she was wonderful and easy to work with!

Her dessert and cake flavor selections are plentiful and SUPER delicious, but it was hard coming to a consensus on what we wanted because I wanted ALL OF IT! We ended up going with brownies, silver-dusted donuts, cake pops, and mini cupcakes - all of our guests raved about the desserts and we barely had any left at the end of the night!

Thank you so much Sue, we appreciate all of the hard work you and your team put in to make our wedding dessert buffet the best!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We so appreciate your thoughtful five star review! We certainly are here to serve others by creating yumminess for all to enjoy. Thank you for the opportunity to design your cake, and desserts or your special day.

Maura · Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious Desserts.

I loved how Sue runs her business. You go to her shop and taste everything. We were able to adjust some due to allergies of our guests. We got every flavored covered especially since it was going to be the fall season we had a variety. Everyone loved the desserts and had a variety to choose from which made them happy. Thank you so much for making our dessert selection so wonderful.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 11
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 12
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Maura! Your thoughtful five star review means so much to us. Love having our couples share their experience with our service. Thank you again!

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Sue Jacob was given to us as a part of our venue package. We were very impressed when we met with her at her shop. She was very polite, had lots of ideas. and most importantly had samples for us! Her cakes are made with of a homemade frosting recipe which is to die for! We did not want fondant, her frosting was amazing. Everyone liked her cake we had plenty of left overs to take home that was nice.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 13
    Sent on 10/07/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such a lovely review! It was truly a delight to work with you and provide the center piece for your wedding day! Thanks again for your five stars!
  • Gaila

Gaila · Married on 04/07/2018

Sue made our wedding cake as she was part of wedding venue package at the wright house. She did a fabulous job and is obviously been doing this for a long time. She responds super quick via email, and my cake was exactly what I had shown her. The cake tastes delicious and i got soo many compliments! You will be happy with Sue, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thank you Gaila!
    We LOVE hearing from our sweet brides! We are "Over the Moon" delighted that everyone LOVED your wedding cake. It was a true pleasure to serve you, your family, and your friends! Thank you again!

Chandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Sue was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so warm and friendly, and offered help wherever I needed it. We requested a very simple cake, but it was done beautifully and was so tasty!! She even provided gluten free cupcakes for a few of our guest. She was very quick on her feet when she learned the florist did not drop off the flowers for the cake. She found a centerpiece that was not necessary and deconstructed it to take what was needed, and then reconstructed the centerpiece to still look great. I would highly recommend Sue Jacobs cakes.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Working with you, Chandra was such a pleasure as well. We thank you for trusting us to provide your wedding cake :) Thank you for the five star review.

Alysa · Married on 03/09/2018

Sue was very flexible with meeting us and she even let our caterer meet with us at her bakery! We tasted her cakes and instantly fell in love with how moist it was, the flavors were not too sweet and the frosting was creamy. We got a three tier cake that looked like a birch tree. The flavors were chocolate with raspberry and pink champagne with strawberry. I showed her a picture of the design and she made it come to life! Would highly recommend Sue!

Sue Jacobs Cakes 14
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 15
    Sent on 04/14/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Alysa! We LOVE working with the Elegant Barn. And having the honor to create your wedding cake was a privilege! Your tree design was the perfect choice for you! Thank you again for your "Oh So Kind" words!

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Sue was so great to work with! She makes amazing and delicious cakes and they are very affordable! For the tasting she has so many options to taste, and it’s free to taste! Her cakes and frosting are absolutely divine, and It looked incredible! I love that she doesn’t use fondont and that her cakes still look so perfect with her frosting. Sue is also a super sweet person which made the experience that much better.

Sue Jacobs Cakes 16
    Sue Jacobs Cakes 17
    Sent on 07/14/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your very thoughtful review. Working with you was certainly a pleasure for us. Thank you for the five stars!
  • Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

Sue is absolutely amazing at what she does and I am so glad we went with her for our wedding cake. She is extremely responsive through email and so friendly upon your consultation and delivery! She surprised me with homemade macaroons in my bridal suite and provided a mini cake to take home. Her cakes are very moist and delicious and she executed my design vision perfectly! She is a preferred vendor from our venue so we received a small discount for using her through them. However I believe her normal prices are very affordable!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such a delight to work with you two! We appreciate the opportunity to create your fun and unusual wedding cake! Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience with others!

Patricia · Married on 02/01/2018

Sue was amazing to work with. She captured our vision so perfectly after just one consultation. It looks even better on the cake than it did in my own vision. It looked so good that I almost felt bad cutting into it.

She combined elegance with the personal twists we requested and, above all else, she made it look appetizing. And it tasted incredible! Her cakes are even more delicious than they look, and she offers so many options that it's impossible to not find something you love.

She also added some personal touches to the day (in our dressing room) which were unexpected and delightful! She went above and beyond.

We got tons of compliments on the cake, both for its taste and appearance. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with on our special day.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such an honor to have you as OUR bride! Thank you for selecting Sue Jacobs cakes as YOUR bakery! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for the kind five star review!

Jessica · Married on 01/27/2018

I can not say enough nice things about sue Jacobs cakes. I recommend her to everyone I know. If you love cake then you want sue making yours. Amazing cake, and she's so easy to work with. She took a challenge and ran with it when I wanted to use ecoflowers on my cake. She did an amazing job, we will be hiring her to do more cakes for us in the future. So good. I am dreaming about the cake we have in the freezer. So hard not to eat It!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessica. It was a pleasure to create your wedding cake! We appreciate your very thoughtful five star review. Wishing you the best. Thank you again.

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Sue saved our wedding cake disaster at the last minute. She lent us an artificial cake for pictures and we bought her cupcakes to eat which were delicious. She really went the extra mile for us and I can't sayy thanks enough!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to meet your most urgent request! So happy the wedding and reception turned out beautiful, and the guests had no idea their desserts were a last minute rescue! Thank you again for your kindness, and five star review!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sue is the sweetest!! We loved our cake!!

Sue Jacobs Cakes 18
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe! Thank you for the very kind review! YOU ARE MY 100th Wedding Wire review! Many thanks for your thoughtfulness! So very much appreciated!

Cindi · Married on 11/04/2017

Sue's cakes are true art but the best kind of art, the kind you can eat that tastes as good as it looks. Such a wonderful experience working with Sue!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the glowing five star review! We appreciate the opportunity to create your wedding cake! Truly an honor. Thank you again!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Sue was so easy to work with and the cake was seriously the best I have had. We got a 3 tiered cake, all different flavors, all SO delicious. As well as a sheet cake to accommodate my budget and still feed all the people we needed to. My favorite was the champagne with strawberry cream filling! The way she arranged the fresh flowers on my cake was absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with the whole experience. :)

Sue Jacobs Cakes 19
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Working with you was an amazingly fun experience! Though we work with literally 100's of couples, there are occasionally couples that are extra special! We appreciate your kindness so much! We were truly honored to be selected to create your wedding cake!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

I have to preface that I am HUGE cake lover. When it comes to eating/trying cake, I CAN be pretty picky. I mean, I love all cake but I know when I am eating some good cake. I knew the cake was amazing the first time that I tried Sue Jacob's at an open house at The View and that nothing would compare. I only tried one flavor so I knew I had to see what else she had. Me and my now husband set up a time and to taste tested a few different flavors. We picked Pink Champagne with one layer of Strawberry and one of Vanilla. All of our guests loved the cake flavors that we chose as well. I had one of my bridesmaid tell me that her boyfriend isn't a sweets person but wound up having 4 piece of cake because it was that good. If you want a fantastic tasting cake that will leave you wanting more, Sue Jacob's is the place for you!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn. We so appreciate our sweet couples! You have been truly a delight to work with. It was such a joy to create the center piece for your wedding day. Thank you again!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Sue's cakes are absolutely amazing! They are delicious as well as beautiful! Her flavors are unique, her fillings pair wonderfully and the frosting is out of this world! She took my vision and made it into an absolutely beautiful and elegant wedding cake!

Sue Jacobs Cakes 20
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessie! We are so appreciative of the opportunity to celebrate with you on your special day. Thank you for your kind comments. Thank you too for selecting Sue Jacobs Cakes! You are appreciated!