Sue Ann's Bakery Reviews

Sue Ann's Bakery 1
  • Marilis

Marilis · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I celebrated our 10th year wedding anniversary with a vow renewal and ordered our cake with Sue Ann's Bakery! Kerry worked with our budget and went over and beyond our expectations! Not only was our cake beautiful, it was absolutely delicious!! We received countless compliments on it! Thank you Sue Ann's Bakery!!!

Sue Ann's Bakery 2
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Christina · Married on 01/09/2019

Wedding Desserts not just cake

My husband and I decided early on we didn't want to have cake. It took us a while to decide what dessert we did want and then to finally start looking for someone who could make it. We settled on dessert shooters. I reached out to Sue Anne's Bakery after meeting Kerry at a bridal show. When I spoke with most dessert companys and told them I wanted dessert shooters not a cake they would tell me they could make them, show me a real small size for one then go on and explaing other desserts they could put on a dessert table and of course cake. Kerry was the only dessert company that actually said ok, and just talked to me about the shooters and was able to come with a size that would actually work as a cake replacement at a reasonable price. Not only that but I didn't reache out to her until less than 2 months before the wedding (with the hoilidays between that date and the wedding.) She was able to do a tasting for us, and deliever the shooters on the day of the wedding. They were absoultly delious. I'm so glad I went with her, her willingness to really work with me on the shooters tells me that whatever dessert your looking for whether it be cakes or something else she will take the time to make something that will be perfect for your event. Of course the other really important aspect to this is it truely was delicious. We had 3 different flavors and I still don't know which was the best because they were all amazing! She was even able to make a couple of special ones to help with a food allergy for some of my guests

Sent on 01/29/2019

casandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Loved our cake loved working with them loved eating the delicious goods they made! We did a small cake for us with cupcakes for the guests. They were so great to work with letting us do 4 different flavors as we couldn't decide between them as they were all delicious. The decoration was beautifully done!

Sent on 04/07/2018
  • natalie

natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Kerry and her bakery staff are an absolutely phenomenal business. Even after hurricane matthew wrecked havoc on scheduling and planing two weeks prior to our wedding, Kerry was still very accommodating and 100% responsive. She helped us with tastings and designs for our wedding cake, cutting cake and even made a small cupcake "sweet treat" that they left on the head table for us! My husband and I were able to enjoy it later that evening. This detail was so thoughtful since it was almost impossible to grab a piece of our (delicious!) wedding cake during our reception. She worked well with our florist (Roses are Red) to get beautiful flower topper on our cake. I would be remiss not to mention their above and beyond service for our particular situation. Our hotel venue MISPLACED our cutting cake ( an entire cake, it was the flavor that I chose and i was so looking forward to trying it). When I could not get the venue to track it down after the reception, my husband called Kerry. The SAME DAY her business made us an ENTIRE new full size cake to replace our lost one, and she personally offered to deal with the venue for us to find out where the cake went. Since were live two and a half hours from our wedding site, they worked quickly to fix the problem before we left back home. We look forward to recommending her business are are now lifelong customers. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

Kerry and her team at Sue Ann's Bakery are remarkable! We planned our wedding from Massachusetts and she made everything so easy and stress free. We met Kerry in June 2015 had a fabulous cake tasting and went through a few ideas.

When the date became closer she emailed us and we decided to go with a cupcake tower. It came out phenomenal. Our guests loved the cupcakes and are still talking about how delicious they were. We weren't able to take our cake top home with us so we are hoping to head back for our 1 year anniversary and have Kerry make a cake for us! We would highly recommend Kerry and her team for your wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/25/2014

Sue Ann's Bakery was the perfect choice for our casual beach wedding. They were able to provide us with a variety of desserts, including a small cake, brownie pops, dessert bars, and mini cupcakes. They also made white chocolate shell pops for our favors. Everything was delicious and they were so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Sue Ann's Bakery was amazing! My husband and I are not big cake fans, so we chose to have cupcakes, which was a huge hit. The quality of their baked goods was superb. And they gave us exactly what we envisioned for our Wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Mary · Married on 03/01/2014

Kerry and her team did a beautiful job on our wedding cake. I had very little idea what I wanted, and gave pretty vague direction, but her team delivered based on the overall theme and feel of our wedding. Our cake was completely beautiful and delicious. Kerry went our of her way to meet us on the weekend since we planned our wedding from out of town, and she even left us a little cupcake version of the cake since you rarely get to have your own cake at the reception. Sue Ann's is a great little bakery in Melbourne, definitely check them out!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Taylor · Married on 02/16/2014

The Cake was beautiful and delicious! She ensured all of my details and requests were met and was very friendly. We plan to go back to her for our 1 year anniversary :)

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

We loved our cake! It was so delicious and beautiful. Kerrie took my idea and made it gorgeous and delicious. So many people raved about our cake. I can still taste it when I think about it.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2013

Yum! I can't even think of the best adjective to use for my wedding cake, but it was sooooo fantastic! When I went in for the tasting, Jennifer brought over some selections that she uses commonly for the weddings she bakes for. I tried chocolate...amazing; vanilla...also amazing; then there was the lemon cake with raspberry filling...I think my eyes literally rolled in the back of my head! It was so flavorful! The lemon and raspberry mixed with the vanilla icing was the perfect combination. Apparently, this cake is one of their best sellers. I can see why! To compliment the cake's impeccable taste, the cake décor was so beautiful. I was almost afraid to cut into it! I had a beach themed wedding, so the cake had chocolate sea shells on top and on the edge of the tiers. Little coral and fish were designed into the tiers. The whole cake was white, which brought elegance to the beachy look. If you're looking for a unique flavor for your wedding cake, something outside the normal chocolate or vanilla, then check out Sue Ann's Bakery! I'm telling you, taste test this lemon raspberry cake to see for yourself how great it is!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Stefani · Married on 06/14/2013

Amazing to work with! Best cake flavors & fillings too :) we can't wait to order from here again!

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Sue Ann's Bakery was a blessing to work with on not only our wedding cake, but the Groom's cake also! All their ideas were modern, just to my liking, and very creative. They took the extra time to replicate the flower from my wedding dress to my wedding cake!! Anytime I sent an email or left a message I had a returned call the same day. They make appointments for tastings and such on Saturdays, which is very nice for the working bride. Not only was the presentation beautiful, the flavors were delicious! (People are still raving about the wedding cake). My husband and I are excited to order another cake on our first wedding anniversary! I highly recommend Sue Ann's Bakery.

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2012

Jennifer at Sue Ann's Bakery was a pleasure to work with. Their work is beautiful...and delicious!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Cupcake and icing flavors: YUM!
    Wedding cutting cake: GORGEOUS!
    Creating lifelike succulent flowers on the cupcakes and cakes: AMAZING!
    Making my daughter and her husband happy: PRICELESS!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Allyson · Married on 11/27/2011

Instead of a cake we got cupcakes with a small cake to cut on top. Everything tasted great and looked beautiful. Thanks!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Jonah · Married on 06/14/2013

Sue Anne's provided a delicious cake that fit exactly what we were looking for. They are extremely easy to work with and willing to go out of their way to help make our dreams a reality. I am very thankful to have found them!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Our wedding cake from Sue Ann's was beautiful and tasty! I had a particular flavor in mind and she was able to create my vision based on the test I described. I had a look that she was able to replicate and it turned out great.

Sent on 07/03/2015