75 Reviews for Sublett Studios

One Event/Day (4)
Trash The Dress (1)
75 Sublett Studios Reviews

3.2

Very talented photographer, terrible professionalism, customer service, and communication skills. This vendor requires payments two weeks prior to the wedding, she will not tell you this verbally but will be in the contract you signed. I requested an additional hour of service be added on to our package for an extra $100. She didn’t do that, so we were left having to beg her to stay an extra 30 mins during our reception to take pictures of our first dances. I told her to invoice me that night or the next day for the extra fee since she hadn’t originally included it as requested. Three weeks later, going through my junk email from PayPal to find an email that I was invoiced the $50 on PayPal from her 8 days prior. Upon logging into PayPal, then I am able to see a note on said invoice that images are done and she’s holding them until I pay the $50. I’ve already paid $1795 at this point. She did not communicate to me the images were done or that I had this invoice outstanding, she solely relied on this note on this PayPal invoice to tell me anything. Terrible communication, just embarrassing to keep being out in these predicaments of outstanding invoices and late payments due to her lack of communication. And to hold my images over $50 I had no idea she’d invoiced me for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber is the BEST! I am so, so happy I chose her as my wedding photographer. She was so easy to work with, listened to my needs, and made everything I want come true. Furthermore, she had my pictures done in less than a week. If you are looking for excellent quality in the Wichita area, Amber is your girl! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Randi, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Amber was one of the easiest and best choices we made throughout the whole Wedding process. Truly talented.

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Timothy and I were so happy to work with Sublett Studios!! She managed to make both of us and our entire large families happy through two full days of weddings and a bridal shower. She's so easy to work with and gives great direction =)

Profile Picture Divya, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to start? I have been following Amber's photography for ten years and have always said when it's my time, she will be my wedding photographer. To be honest, we based whether or not our wedding date would work by finding out if Amber was available on that date! She is so accommodating, easy-going, and made taking a million pictures seem like a piece of cake! We are so, so thankful to get to work with her, and can't wait to have our milestone pictures taken by her in the future! -Katie Goode

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
4.7

Amber and her partner Thuan did SUCH an amazing job with our photos. Everyone whom we shared the photos with kept noting on how beautiful our pictures turned out. We're definitely excited to get some of them blown up and printed onto a canvas to have them forever.

Thank you thank you, Sublett Studios!

Profile Picture Quynh, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Sublett Studios for our wedding in June 2017 and are so happy with everything start to finish. Communication before and after booking was always quick and helpful. We booked many months before the wedding so there was some scheduling and details that still needed to be worked out. Amber worked with us and our coordinator over the months to plan out the day including where and when everyone needed to be. Everything went as planned the day of the wedding. My wife and I can be pretty awkward so we were worried we would look funny in our pictures. This was not an issue, however, as the enthusiasm and calmness made us feel very comfortable throughout the day. We received our pictures much quicker than we were expecting and they all look great. We are so happy with everything Amber did for us, we love our pictures and are grateful for the help, professionalism, and enthusiasm during our wedding.

Profile Picture Cameron, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a fairly unorganized bride, Amber was a godsend. She new exactly what she was doing and captured every picture I told her I really wanted. Amber was fun and so comfortable to work with. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about how our pictures turned out either! She captured each emotion and moment. So happy we went with Sublett studios. Absolutely would reccomend to anyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was so happy with Amber and her second photographer (sorry, I forgot her name!)! They captured so many amazing moments while never feeling like they were distracting from the ceremony and reception. I honestly forgot they were even there during the ceremony until I glanced over at one point and the second photographer was quietly secluded in an area where she could capture some great shots.

We were told that the one area to splurge on for you wedding is photography. Not flowers, food or even entertainment but photography. I am so glad we did! Our pictures are incredible and we can't wait to get them hanging in our home!

Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was so amazing to work with! So many amazing ideas for poses and friendly and timely, as well! We can't say enough, THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Tiara, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was extremely satisfied with Amber! She was extremely prompt in returning e-mails, and happily answered all of my questions. She showed up exactly when she said she would, and was very easygoing with the whole "formal posing" process. She knew exactly what poses she wanted, what locations around the wedding venue she wanted to use, and her photos came out absolutely beautiful. My pictures were ready to view SO FAST, and I'm in love. Sublett Studios is well worth the money.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Amber was by far the most professional, prompt, and reliable vendor we worked with. She was always early and does a great job of communication. She even was willing to have extra meetings to ensure our day went perfectly. The pictures turned out great and were worth every penny. We are very pleased with everything she did for us!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was extremely flexible and willing to work with whatever schedule we gave her. In regards to her professionalism, I had a blast taking photos as Amber was enjoyable to work with. We will cherish her work as it is something that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kylie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Sublett Studios for photography! I am a very picky person and was terrified to hire a photographer but after meeting with Amber, she put my nerves at ease. She answered ALL of my questions and was able to show me anything I had requested. We knew the moment after we met Amber that she was going to be "the one", ha ha! She is kind, sweet, very honest and doesn't make you feel pressured into making decisions. She truly has an eye for photography and it's obvious through her work. I had Amber do my (1) Boudoir shoot for my fiance, (2) Bridal Session before the wedding, (3) Engagement Photos and (4) Wedding Day pictures. Needless to say our house is decorated in Sublett Studios and it couldn't be more beautiful! Each shoot I've had with Amber has been a total blast! She coaches you throughout the session and helps bring out your personality. She does well at evaluating the situation and moving any crazy hairs or hair ties left on wrists, ha ha! If I had an idea, she would gladly listen and give it a try. She has so many great ideas and is extremely talented at what she does. On the day of the wedding Amber and Heather were able to gather all of the materials they needed and went straight to work. If I requested anything they were able to do it. They were very organized, helped me stay on schedule and managed to capture all of the photos I had requested and more. All of them turned out amazing! We are so glad we chose Sublett Studios as our photographer!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber is beyond wonderful to work with! We loved absolutely everything from the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures. Her bright, caring personality was a comfort during the chaos of a wedding day. She was there to capture every single moment. She will be our go to photographer for every life event from now on!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so incredibly happy that I chose Sublett Studios for my wedding! She was amazing to work with, and really worked with my schedule. She really listened and understood what I was wanting for my pictures, and despite the rain, she made it happen! I tell everyone who is looking for a photographer to go with Sublett Studios!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sublett Studios was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I received raving comments about our wedding photos! If we are ever in Kansas again we would absolutely work with Amber again! :)

Profile Picture Anne, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber is amazing! She listens to what you want, and you do NOT have to remind her again. Having her as my photographer was the easiest part of the entire planning. I am forever grateful and thankful that she was there on our special day. She blended right in with my entire country family! She does not push you on topics ( I had very strict dress code) but she wants to open you to new ideas. ( I never thought of doing first look--but SO HAPPY we did)!
They are wonderful.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber did a wonderful job as our wedding photographer. She included the engagement photo session in our package, and her prices were extremely competitive for the high quality work she does!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVE Amber! She is the sweetest person ever. She was very flexible with us....especially this bride who is always late! She did a great job and she made everyone feel comfortable. We cannot wait for our pictures to get here!

Profile Picture Alisa, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Amber and Sublett Studios were a dream to work with. She was flexible with me, especially since I was planning my wedding from out of town. She always made time to meet with me when I was in town, which was wonderful. Her organization at the wedding helped pictures both before and after the ceremony run quickly and smoothly. She is incredibly friendly and personable, which helped the photography be one of the least stressful things about the big day. We got our photos back quickly after the wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out. Both Amber's professio
nalism and talent make her a great photographer to work with! Thank you, Amber and Sublett Studios!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Sublett Studios. Amber was quick to answer any questions I had and was very easy to work with. She gave us good direction and our pictures turned out perfect. We also got all of our wedding pictures back within 2 weeks after our wedding, when some of my friends had to wait months!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amber is AWESOME to work with! I thought having trust in a photographer to capture our big day would be a difficult thing to come by, but I trusted Amber completely and she delivered more than I could have ever asked for!!! Her turn around time was very quick and the photos were AMAZING!! We had her do our engagement photos, pre-bridal session, and our wedding. Now with all of our photos back it is difficult to decide which pictures to choose to develop---they are just ALL SO GOOD!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sublett Studios!!!

Profile Picture Rhiannon , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files

She was awesome to work with and did a great job!!! Very talented photographer!!

Profile Picture User6163639, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

She was very flexible with me and my husband and our families! Also, she was super friendly and easy to get a long with!

Profile Picture User6163916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review