Sublett Studios Reviews

Sublett Studios 3
Sublett Studios 4
Sublett Studios 5

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Amber is the best in the business

She worked with us for a year shooting our 2 engagement sessions and our wedding. Her edits are stunning and timeless, everyone loves our pictures. She is always very prompt in returning emails, she even made our day of timeline for me! She knows what she is doing, she always knew how to handle any situation to get the perfect natural shot. We never had to wait longer than 2 weeks to get our edited photos back, even during peak wedding season. This is unheard of in the wedding photography business but Amber makes it happen. She is an incredible professional and kind person. We will be her clients for life. If you want the best wedding pictures to look at for the rest of your life, you get the best at Sublett Studios! HIGHLY recommend.

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

100% recommend Amber!

If you want amazing pictures, book Amber! A few of my favorite things: Amber is so sweet and makes the whole process feel so natural, I got my pictures back in less than three weeks, she doesn't over edit, she gives you digital rights to all of them, we chose to have 2 photographers - so Theon came along as well and he did so great (and he's fun). I have absolutely no complaints about Amber. She did an amazing job.

Dacia · Married on 09/08/2018

Amber and her partner, Thuan, were absolutely fantastic to work with on our wedding day. I can't say enough about the quality of our pictures and how quickly we received them. We've received hundreds of compliments about how well they captured our day and I found her packages and pricing to be very reasonable (especially considering the Clients for Life program!). Thank you again for helping to make our day so incredible!

Staci · Married on 07/14/2018

Amber was truly phenomenal!!! Not only is she super sweet, but she’s a true professional and goes above and beyond for her clients. Our wedding day photos went so smoothly! She is a great photographer AND we got our pics in under 2 weeks! The pictures are everything we hoped for. We definitely recommend using Amber Sublett for your photography needs. We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Sublett Studios 6

Justin · Married on 04/22/2018

Amber was absolutely fantastic in every way. She does amazing work, and is so easy and wonderful to work with. Our entire wedding day, she worked hard to do everything she could to make our day great. Even when she went unnoticed, she was off working, getting candids or details. We absolutely loved her and would recommend her again in a heartbeat.

Randi · Married on 11/24/2017

Amber is the BEST! I am so, so happy I chose her as my wedding photographer. She was so easy to work with, listened to my needs, and made everything I want come true. Furthermore, she had my pictures done in less than a week. If you are looking for excellent quality in the Wichita area, Amber is your girl! You won't be disappointed!

Sublett Studios 7
    Sublett Studios 8
    Sublett Studios 9

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Where to start? I have been following Amber's photography for ten years and have always said when it's my time, she will be my wedding photographer. To be honest, we based whether or not our wedding date would work by finding out if Amber was available on that date! She is so accommodating, easy-going, and made taking a million pictures seem like a piece of cake! We are so, so thankful to get to work with her, and can't wait to have our milestone pictures taken by her in the future! -Katie Goode

Cameron · Married on 06/10/2017

We worked with Sublett Studios for our wedding in June 2017 and are so happy with everything start to finish. Communication before and after booking was always quick and helpful. We booked many months before the wedding so there was some scheduling and details that still needed to be worked out. Amber worked with us and our coordinator over the months to plan out the day including where and when everyone needed to be. Everything went as planned the day of the wedding. My wife and I can be pretty awkward so we were worried we would look funny in our pictures. This was not an issue, however, as the enthusiasm and calmness made us feel very comfortable throughout the day. We received our pictures much quicker than we were expecting and they all look great. We are so happy with everything Amber did for us, we love our pictures and are grateful for the help, professionalism, and enthusiasm during our wedding.

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

As a fairly unorganized bride, Amber was a godsend. She new exactly what she was doing and captured every picture I told her I really wanted. Amber was fun and so comfortable to work with. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about how our pictures turned out either! She captured each emotion and moment. So happy we went with Sublett studios. Absolutely would reccomend to anyone.

Lizzie · Married on 05/13/2017

I was so happy with Amber and her second photographer (sorry, I forgot her name!)! They captured so many amazing moments while never feeling like they were distracting from the ceremony and reception. I honestly forgot they were even there during the ceremony until I glanced over at one point and the second photographer was quietly secluded in an area where she could capture some great shots.

We were told that the one area to splurge on for you wedding is photography. Not flowers, food or even entertainment but photography. I am so glad we did! Our pictures are incredible and we can't wait to get them hanging in our home!

Highly recommend!

Tiara · Married on 05/06/2017

Amber was so amazing to work with! So many amazing ideas for poses and friendly and timely, as well! We can't say enough, THANK YOU!!

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2017

I was extremely satisfied with Amber! She was extremely prompt in returning e-mails, and happily answered all of my questions. She showed up exactly when she said she would, and was very easygoing with the whole "formal posing" process. She knew exactly what poses she wanted, what locations around the wedding venue she wanted to use, and her photos came out absolutely beautiful. My pictures were ready to view SO FAST, and I'm in love. Sublett Studios is well worth the money.

Emily · Married on 12/26/2016

Amber was by far the most professional, prompt, and reliable vendor we worked with. She was always early and does a great job of communication. She even was willing to have extra meetings to ensure our day went perfectly. The pictures turned out great and were worth every penny. We are very pleased with everything she did for us!

Kylie · Married on 10/15/2016

Amber was extremely flexible and willing to work with whatever schedule we gave her. In regards to her professionalism, I had a blast taking photos as Amber was enjoyable to work with. We will cherish her work as it is something that will last a lifetime.

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend Sublett Studios for photography! I am a very picky person and was terrified to hire a photographer but after meeting with Amber, she put my nerves at ease. She answered ALL of my questions and was able to show me anything I had requested. We knew the moment after we met Amber that she was going to be "the one", ha ha! She is kind, sweet, very honest and doesn't make you feel pressured into making decisions. She truly has an eye for photography and it's obvious through her work. I had Amber do my (1) Boudoir shoot for my fiance, (2) Bridal Session before the wedding, (3) Engagement Photos and (4) Wedding Day pictures. Needless to say our house is decorated in Sublett Studios and it couldn't be more beautiful! Each shoot I've had with Amber has been a total blast! She coaches you throughout the session and helps bring out your personality. She does well at evaluating the situation and moving any crazy hairs or hair ties left on wrists, ha ha! If I had an idea, she would gladly listen and give it a try. She has so many great ideas and is extremely talented at what she does. On the day of the wedding Amber and Heather were able to gather all of the materials they needed and went straight to work. If I requested anything they were able to do it. They were very organized, helped me stay on schedule and managed to capture all of the photos I had requested and more. All of them turned out amazing! We are so glad we chose Sublett Studios as our photographer!!

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Amber is beyond wonderful to work with! We loved absolutely everything from the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures. Her bright, caring personality was a comfort during the chaos of a wedding day. She was there to capture every single moment. She will be our go to photographer for every life event from now on!

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

Sublett Studios was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I received raving comments about our wedding photos! If we are ever in Kansas again we would absolutely work with Amber again! :)

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

Amber is amazing! She listens to what you want, and you do NOT have to remind her again. Having her as my photographer was the easiest part of the entire planning. I am forever grateful and thankful that she was there on our special day. She blended right in with my entire country family! She does not push you on topics ( I had very strict dress code) but she wants to open you to new ideas. ( I never thought of doing first look--but SO HAPPY we did)!
    They are wonderful.

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2016

Amber did a wonderful job as our wedding photographer. She included the engagement photo session in our package, and her prices were extremely competitive for the high quality work she does!

• Alisa445

Alisa · Married on 05/21/2016

We absolutely LOVE Amber! She is the sweetest person ever. She was very flexible with us....especially this bride who is always late! She did a great job and she made everyone feel comfortable. We cannot wait for our pictures to get here!

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

Amber and Sublett Studios were a dream to work with. She was flexible with me, especially since I was planning my wedding from out of town. She always made time to meet with me when I was in town, which was wonderful. Her organization at the wedding helped pictures both before and after the ceremony run quickly and smoothly. She is incredibly friendly and personable, which helped the photography be one of the least stressful things about the big day. We got our photos back quickly after the wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out. Both Amber's professio
    nalism and talent make her a great photographer to work with! Thank you, Amber and Sublett Studios!!

Rhiannon · Married on 10/03/2015

Amber is AWESOME to work with! I thought having trust in a photographer to capture our big day would be a difficult thing to come by, but I trusted Amber completely and she delivered more than I could have ever asked for!!! Her turn around time was very quick and the photos were AMAZING!! We had her do our engagement photos, pre-bridal session, and our wedding. Now with all of our photos back it is difficult to decide which pictures to choose to develop---they are just ALL SO GOOD!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sublett Studios!!!

She was very flexible with me and my husband and our families! Also, she was super friendly and easy to get a long with!

• User6194476 · 2+ years ago

Loved working with Sublett. They were so sweet and easy to work with, they had great ideas and were very organized. They helped the flow of pictures move as smoothly as possible. We also got our pictures back in less than a month which was awesome. And our picture quality was amazing! Love,Love, Love! I definetly will work with them again.

Hilary · Married on 07/25/2015

Loved working with Amber and her Sublett crew!!! They were so sweet and easy to work with, they had great ideas and were very organized. They helped the flow of pictures with our family move as smoothly as possible. Getting our pictures back in a month was amazing and the quality of each picture exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend Sublett Photograpghy for your future wedding. And we are so excited to work with them with our future child/family photos!