Missy Chudy Reviews

Missy Chudy 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/15/2019

Missy is the BOMB!!

Let me just tell you about Missy! She is a miracle worker! My hair dresser canceled on me 2 days before my wedding. I contacted Missy and she made her schedule work for me and my girls! We appreciate her so much and I sexily recommend her for you next event!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Taylor Jackson · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing stylist and person!

She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! I have never felt as beautiful as a did that day! I highly recommend her to anyone needing a stylist!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/08/2019

Wallace Wedding at Big Cedar Lodge

I had hair & airbrush makeup done for my wedding for me, my bridesmaids, flower girl, & mom (9 people total) and they did phenomenal. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. Each gal had a completely different style chosen and they did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Missy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did a wonderful job on my hair/makeup as well as wonderful hair/makeup for my family members. She was very accommodating as well.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kealy Mccarter-Cleveland · Married on 05/25/2019

Very Professional

Missy was excellent! I showed her somethings how I wanted my hair and make up done for my elopement wedding and she defiantly worked her magic! I felt so beautiful! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 05/25/2019

Pick Her!!!

Missy was awesome!! I had a destination wedding in Branson and I lived too far to do any practice hair so I was a little nervous about getting my hair done by someone I didn’t know. Especially since I’m the kind of girl who drives an hour to get a haircut because I can’t stray from my regular girl. But LADIES....missy was amazing!! She was right on time, set up quickly, and had my moms, my bridesmaids, and me all ready to go right on time! She was fun and professional and I looked great. Plus is was a hot day and no ones hair fell out or looked bad at the end of the night. I highly recommend her. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Missy Chudy 8
    Missy Chudy 9
    Missy Chudy 10

Mayara Thurman · Married on 05/24/2019

Awesome Experience!

Missy has a natural talent with hair and makeup. She is very quick and her work is amazing! From coloring to hair styling and makeup, her work is flawless. She also has the best prices around for Wedding hair updos!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Missy Chudy 11
  • Amanda

Amanda Richardson · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Style!

Missy did my hair and makeup, as well as the hair for my three bridesmaids on the day of my wedding. She was amazing! On time, easy to contact, and extremely reasonable price-wise. And above all, she was kind and easy to talk to during the service, and quickly and perfectly recreated the looks everyone requested. I highly recommend Missy's services!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sally Burky · Married on 05/11/2019

Missy is hands down the best!!

Missy was absolutely deliteful on our wedding day! She got myself, mother, mother in law, and bridesmaids all done within a quick time frame to make sure we were ready for pictures. I was actually so happy with how she did my makeup that I’ve started making the drive to Branson to have her do my hair now! So easy to get along with and really makes you comfortable. I felt beautiful on my wedding day all thanks to her!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Bridal Makeup

Missy did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup! I had a last minute scramble to find a different stylist and in hindsight, I am glad that happened so I could use Missy’s services. Even though she was booked all day, she came at 6am to do my makeup which still lasted until I took it off at about 1:30am. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Mandy

mandy · Married on 05/02/2019

Missy is Excellent

Missy did an amazing job, I looked and felt so beautiful on my special day. She was sweet and fast and truly worked some magic, I was very impressed!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2018

Great Experience!!

I hired Missy for hair and makeup services for my wedding and my bridesmaids and I all had extremely wonderful experiences! Everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup! Seriously, everyone looked SO GOOD. I would highly recommend Missy to anyone! She is super sweet, efficient, and does a great job. I was very thankful to have her their on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome and Professional

Missy did amazing with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted and showed her a few pictures but the end result looked amazing. She was professional and knowledgeable. She made this part of my day stress free. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Hair of my dreams

Missy was one of my favorite vendors I hired for our wedding. She made my hair look better then it ever has. She works quickly and creates masterpieces. I was in awe when I saw it after my trial, because I picked a more complicated look and was nervous about how it would turn out. She is extremely affordable, and does not add an unnecessary up charge just because you’re the bride. I hired her to do my hair as well as 10 others in my bridal party. She brought along someone to help and she did a great job as well. We had so much fun in the bridal suite getting ready, and everyone looked great. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride Missy!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Missy Chudy 12
    Missy Chudy 13
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/21/2018

Missy and her team did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for our wedding! We had a lot of girls getting services done and I was worried it would be hectic, but when they arrived, they busted it out so fast and everyone looked SO GOOD! I went in for a trial about a month before the day of my wedding and loved my hair/makeup and it looked even better the day of! The best part is that I got married in late July (the heat of the summer) and both my hair and makeup stayed looking so good the entire day, but it wasn't over hair sprayed and my makeup didn't feel caked on. The girls were so fun to have hanging out with us the day of as well which made it an overall great experience! I don't have all of my wedding photos back yet, but here's a glimpse of my hair and makeup and some of my bridesmaids! Thank you Missy, we looked GREAT!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Missy Chudy 14

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Missy was wonderful.
    She made getting ready on my wedding day stress-free. I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair styled and she did perfect just like the photo. My makeup was also amazing, and stayed on all day in spite of how humid it was outside.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sierra · Married on 04/21/2018

Missy did a wonderful job on our wedding day! She showed up right on time and was able to do my hair, all 4 of my bridesmaids, and both mother of bride and mother of groom all at bridal suite at the venue. She was very efficient and everybody loved their hairstyle and it held up well throughout the day/night. She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jean · Married on 02/10/2018

Missy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She even traveled in ivy weather to make sure I looked beautiful in my wedding day. She is very professional and does fantastic work. She was the only one who responded back to me in the Springfield Missouri area! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Missy Chudy 15
    Missy Chudy 16

Devin · Married on 05/06/2017

Missy did a wonderful job on my self and my bridesmaids! I cried all day ( due to just an amazing day and the all I'd the emotions) and my make up stayed on all day! When I say it stayed on, we started at 4am for photos that were at 8! My hair was still in place and make up looked great till I went to bed that night. She was so easy to talk to while getting ready and made it a lot of fun! Thanks Missy!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Missy was amazing! She was super-responsive, easy to schedule with, nice, funny, and most importantly, she does fabulous hair and makeup. Everyone was pleased with how they looked and all our guests remarked at how good our hair and makeup looked. I'm definitely going back to her when I am in the area. Thank you so much for traveling to Big Cedar for us, Missy!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Tristan · Married on 10/24/2015

Missy did an amazing job on my wedding hair! Myself, my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and moms all loved their hairstyles. The styles lasted all day and night and looked terrific in photos. If you want great styles that will last all day, go with Missy!

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • Manders

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

Missy knows her stuff! She was prompt, friendly and she made me look perfect!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jenise · Married on 09/28/2013

Missy has become more than just my stylist. She has been a miracle worker. I had an absolute nightmare occur two days before my wedding. My originally scheduled stylist jacked the price of his services up more than double what was originally quoted to the point where it wasn't feasible for me to even consider affording him. I had a friend who was a stylist color my hair and do a trial up do to see if I could use her and she ended up botching the color horrifically. I was literally at my wits end. That's when missy swooped in to save the day. Not only did she magnificently fix my hair horror story, but she last minute offered to do me and all of my bridesmaids hair AND make up. And, she didn't charge outrageously!! I would recommend missy to anyone as I'm convinced she can provide services to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Missy came to my destination dream wedding in Florida and did my wedding hair and makeup. She did a trial run before so we knew what accessories to add and the style I liked. I would highly recommend Missy Hughes for your wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Britny · Married on 06/23/2012

Missy is a very good at what she does! I was extremely happy with my hair on my wedding day. She is one of the sweetest people I know and will do anything to make sure you are happy!

Sent on 02/16/2014