Stylish & Hip Weddings Reviews

Stylish & Hip Weddings 6
Stylish & Hip Weddings 7

April Buchanan 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Experience of a lifetime 馃挀

As if marrying the love of your life wasn't enough, capturing the journey, your story, your love, as told through the powerful imagery of your wedding photographs courtesy of Jenny is something you can't elope without! With the incomparable backdrop of Iceland supporting the two if us in every frame of our adventure, our love story was told through every photograph Jenny took. Every secret place she led us to. Every newly discovered terrain on our elopement as husband and wife she caught it. Those stolen moments you wished someone had gotten a picture of she did. Have a romantic adventure in Iceland! She won't lead you astray.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 8
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 9
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 10
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 11
  • Alexa

Alexa 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Jenny makes weddings fun!!

Jenny and her team were the perfect photographers for us - fun, assertive and talented! We really enjoyed welcoming them into our home when we got ready for the wedding and cramming in a yellow NYC cab to zip from the Williamsburg waterfront to the nearby restaurant where the wedding was taking place. We bonded quickly and could share our dreams and concerns over photos. We received the Sneak Peek photos super fast and look forward to seeing the rest very soon. If you鈥檙e aiming for a low-stress, fun and festive wedding, these are the photographers for you!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Jenny shot our wedding and she was INCREDIBLE. We loved all of the photos! She captured the mood magnificently and we loved her non-staged camera shooting style. She was super easy to work with, responsive, and answered all of our questions. She is very efficient in getting all of the shots you want. She really brought out the essence of me and my husband. We highly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Gabriella 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience!

I'm beyond thrilled that we chose Jenny as our wedding photographer. Aside from the wonderful photos, Jenny had the most calming presence. She was so kind and bubbly and made everyone feel at ease which for me is super important on your wedding day, when tensions can run high! The process of receiving our photos was quick and seamless and the entire team has been a pleasure to work with. Thank you so very much, Jenny! We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 12
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 13
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 14
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 15
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 16
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 17

Suzy 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Phenomenal! Jenny and Jonica were both above and beyond what we expected when we began the search for a photographer for our pop-up gorilla style elopement at the Bronx Zoo. We had about three weeks to plan it and Jenny was so communicative and eager to jump right in and help us plan our day with so much enthusiasm that it made us even more thrilled about the upcoming event. We love how she took the time to get to know us both through requesting our instagram profiles and an in person meeting. We didn't get that sort of treatment from the other photographers we spoke to, and that type of attention really stood out, not only in the hiring process, but also in the details of the compositions they produced in our photos. THE PHOTOS. Unreal. Jonica was outstanding! She happily ran around with us and our family at the zoo through exhibits and ropes courses and then on to waterfront photos in DUMBO and dinner. She let the day flow so freely that we didn't feel at all restrained and were able to have the times of our lives without worry or fear of missing the shot. Her photos captured us completely, from the fun, whimsy family zoo shots to the romantic, artsy couple compositions. We can't say enough about the quality and brilliance of these photographs. They're just stunning and more perfect than we could have ever wished for!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 25
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 26
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 27

Betsy 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Jenny and her crew at Stylish&Hip Weddings were amazing EVERY single step of the way. From my very first email to her telling her I loved her work and was interested in her photographing my daughter's wedding, she was responsive, professional and SO warm and lovely. That carried right through to the wedding night. She was a perfect calming presence on the big day and the photographs were absolutely beautiful. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 28
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 29
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 30

Margaret 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Stylish & Hip Weddings was awesome to work with! We chose Mariliana for our big day and she was fabulous! She showed up right on time and captured amazing memories for us that we we will cherish for a lifetime. The owner Jenny was amazing as well. She answered my emails very quickly and made me feel very at ease. This was a wonderful company to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Megan 路 Married on 09/30/2017

What can I say about Jenny? Working with her was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Jenny spent time to get to know me and my now-husband, and provided us with invaluable advice in-person at her awesome Brooklyn townhouse and over email. Her customer service is spectacular, she鈥檚 extremely down to earth (which helps a lot on the big day!), and immensely talented. Plus, she was really understanding when it came to budget (a huge plus for the NY bridal world!)

I didn鈥檛 want to have an individual photo taken with every aunt, uncle, and cousin, and she definitely doesn鈥檛 encourage that kind of approach (though I have no doubt that she could make that work!). Getting family together for photographs never felt stressful, something I鈥檝e heard other brides say as a point of contention in their big day.

In addition to providing an amazing final product, Jenny was instrumental in planning our wedding day timeline and how to fit in a tight photography timeframe. I really relished her candor and attitude, and it鈥檚 all evident in the photos -- no one looks too posed, there aren鈥檛 any overly corny shots, and her approach is very artistic and fun. I highly, highly recommend Jenny and the Stylish & Hip Weddings team to anyone who doesn鈥檛 necessarily want your typical wedding photos. These photographs are so so special and unique -- as is working with Jenny!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 36
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 37
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 38

Dahlia 路 Married on 08/19/2017

We are so happy we chose Stylish and Hip to photograph our wedding!! Jenny was a lot of fun to work with- immediately personable, connected and a pleasure to "pose" for. She was funny, charismatic and accommodating. She took beautiful photos that captured such awesome moments in a unique and creative way. We can't stop looking at them! We've shared a bunch of our pictures with friends and they are raving about them, as well. The photo booth was a huge hit- the props Jenny brought were a lot of fun to play with. We would totally call Jenny again to capture another important event. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Melissa 路 Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot rave enough about the gorgeous photos taken by Kristin of Stylish & Hip Weddings. She really captured the vibrancy and fun of the day! She also made sure to catch all the little details - decor, flowers, shoes, etc. - as well as to get individual shots of every couple or family in attendance. We're thrilled! Kristin was also a pleasure to work with - calm, flexible, kind - as was Jenny, who runs the studio. They're both extremely responsive and organized and in periodic contact during the year leading up to the wedding so we always felt secure. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Becky 路 Married on 06/17/2017

We adored working with Jenny and Kristin from Stylish & Hip Weddings! Kristin shot our June 2017 wedding on the beach in Connecticut and the photos are Stunning with a capital S. Kristin was so calming and easy to work with that she got us to relax in front of the camera and she took tons of truly beautiful couples pictures that we will cherish forever. The colors are amazing and pop fantastically with the cloudy light by the sea--Kristin just got it right on point. Jenny was also a real pleasure to work with and made everything go so smoothly, we didn't have a thing to worry about--everything is so straightforward, their online interface made arranging details a breeze and the pictures came back to us quickly and were easy to share. She also welcomed us more like friends than clients. Such great vibes from this group of wonderful photographers. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much Jenny, Kristin and Stylish & Hip.

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • I

Indre Fishman 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Wonderful wilderness adventure

Jenny met us in the middle of Iceland's wilderness and joined us in our quest of adventure and exciting pictures. She was flexible, fun and easy going. As someone who hates to be posed, I appreciated her natural way of capturing us in a beautiful landscape! Jenny rocked!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Stylish & Hip Weddings 39

Michael 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Far more than we asked for. Everything was coordinated to perfection! Our photographer was a delight to work with. Extremely professional and lots of fun. She really helped to relieve some of the stress and anxiety. The results were off the charts. All the photos are amazing. Many are works of art. So many we did not realize were shot. She must have been invisible. Highly recommend without any reservations. Extremely pleased all-around.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 12/02/2016

Jonica was so wonderful to work with and was great giving us ideas for locations and also took into account our ideas and requests and executed perfectly. We wanted mostly candid shots and she delivered above and beyond. Our wedding was very intimate with only 18 people and she worked with our small space to provide photos that portray the mood and feelings of the entire night perfectly. We have so many wonderful photos it's hard to chose are favorite and that's a great problem to have.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Shannon 路 Married on 10/02/2016

What can I say that has not already been said. Jenny is a serious rock star. She is insanely talented and has an eye for urban beauty, as well as unique&candid shots. You would think someone so talented would be a little full of themselves or have a big ego. She is the farthest thing from that. The minute I met her I felt connected to her...like an old friend. She guided me and advised me in all aspects of my brooklyn wedding and provided honest feedback to some of my tougher decisions. Day of wedding, she was easy and breezy. Got my picture disliking husband to smile, laugh, and look damn sexy. The day after he kept remarking on how much fun he had working with her!! She was unobtrusive and blended well with our guests...never in your face or obnoxious. She handled our family photos quickly and like a true professional-despite some tricky family business. To be honest, I was sad to see her leave. She was such a big part of our day from the beginning and I had become attached! I can't wait to see our photos. She showed me a few sneak peeks the day of and they were beyond beautiful. I would 100% recommend Jenny and Stylish&Hip.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Deloris 路 Married on 09/22/2016

We knew we wanted to elope to NYC...but didn't really know where to start. We were fortunate enough to meet the wonderful Stylish and Hip Wedding crew who helped us through every step of the way. I cannot say enough about this lovely group of warm, fun and amazing people. Jenny is very professional, and a true expert. She was extremely patient and accommodating, even when there were moments of Bridezilla during the planning, she took it all in stride and made sure my questions were answered. Jonica was our photographer, and is a amazing and talented photographer, whose beautiful soul shines through all the pictures. We were fortunate enough to have The Most Reverend Matt Levy officiate our wedding. There are no words to describe how hilarious and touching the ceremony was. Everything was perfect and I cannot thank this group of people enough helping from start to finish ensure the day was just like we envisioned...and it was! Mr and Mrs. DH.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jana 路 Married on 07/15/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Stylish & Hip Weddings! My husband and i used them as our wedding photographer this past July and we couldn't have been happier. Jenny was FANTASTIC! Super responsive, empathetic to budget-conscious brides and the pictures, which we received just a few weeks after our wedding, are priceless. Beyond my expectations. Jenny fit in so well at the wedding that our guests thought she was just another friend! She also gave us super helpful advice about filling out our marriage certificate accurately plus giving a thank you toast to our guests. Since we were emotional, busy and didn't have a wedding planner, her guidance and expertise were invaluable. I was overwhelmed when searching for a wedding photographer for my intimate brooklyn wedding and small budget, and I could not have been more pleased with my choice. THANK YOU Jenny!!! You are the best!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Chantelle 路 Married on 07/08/2016

What more can I say about this INCREDIBLE team. From the minute I was in contact with them, they were responsive, caring, helpful, reassuring, need I go on...Jennifer, one of the owners, reached out to me immediately by email and followed up with a phone call as soon as she got a break from the shoot she was working on. I was incredibly frazzled (as most brides are), as my amazing, now husband and I had a teeny miscommunication regarding who was securing the photographer (oops!), soooo we did not give them a whole lot of time to work with. Even so, they were again happy to accommodate us, incredibly professional and honestly, I know this sounds silly, but loving! Jennifer treated me like I was a long lost friend, reassured me, put my mind at ease and sent over a quote that evening. Phew!

We were fortunate enough to receive Jonica into our lives. Wow! What an amazing, kind, and loving spirit. We live in Dallas and had our wedding in Manhattan, so we unfortunately did not get to meet Jonica until several days before the wedding, but when we did, she was again as gracious, caring and accommodating as Jennifer. Where did these amazing people come from?? My husband and I were both on edge when we met with Jonica, but we both came away feeling at ease and confident putting our wedding in Jonica's hands.

The day of the wedding, she was on time, friendly, breezy and happy (despite the fact I'd gone into FULL bridezilla mode). She did not even bat an eyelash at my ridiculous behavior, she just did her thing! I could LITERALLY go on all day about how unbelievably lucky we were to have such an amazing presence photographing the most important day of our lives. We loved her, our guests loved her and we had so much fun with her. I hope that I have gained a friend, because she's an incredibly dynamic and loving person. I will put an end to all this gushing and just say...you will not be disappointed and you certainly can NOT go wrong with this fabulous group of people.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Brandy 路 Married on 06/03/2016

We had the honor of having Jenny (the owner of Stylish & Hip) as our wedding photographer a few weeks ago. Needless to say she is the BEST! She is bubbly, fun to take photos with and has an amazing eye for capturing the perfect moments. Our photos are absolutely AMAZING! Our friends and friends of friends(some I don't even know) who have seen them have even commented on the uniqueness and beauty of the photos. Aside from her unbeatable photography skills and personality, we were able to see all of our photos within 2 weeks of the wedding and with our package, we received all 2000+ photos (edit and unedited) on a USB within a few days later. We just cant say enough about Jenny and Stylish & Hip Wedding for your photos and we look forward to making Jenny our photographer for all our future life events! THANK JENNY

Sent on 07/29/2016

Anna 路 Married on 05/21/2016

We worked with Jen and absolutely loved her. She puts everyone at ease and can switch directions at the drop of a hat. We got our pictures so very quickly (within a couple of weeks), which was a total bonus. Would use her again and again!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Sarah 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Wonderful experience! Creative, easy going and made our day very special. Amazing photography!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Suzanne 路 Married on 04/23/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Jenny for our wedding. She is INCREDIBLE. The photos are stunning with beautiful candid shots. She is fun, cool, and great to be around. She managed to capture every aspect of our wedding in a very relaxed and noninvasive way. So many people said how wonderful she was and how gorgeous the photos are -- can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Richard 路 Married on 02/14/2016

Jenny and her team are amazing. They were super-easy to work with and unbelievably responsive to our feedback. Our pictures came out beautifully. They were very organized during the limited amount of time we had to take portrait shots of our HUGE family - they managed to get every single combination we could have asked for and even some we didn't even think of. The pictures of the ceremony are truly stunning, and the pictures of the party reflect the fun everyone had, and a few intimate moments my husband and I shared that are now precious memories captured on film. Looking at the pictures truly transport us back to that night - it's like we're still there - we get to experience it again and again every time we look at them. Also, almost more importantly, Jenny REALLY came through for us when we hit some bumps in the road: we had some communication issues with respect to making our album, but rather than getting defensive and pushing back, Jenny listened and made it right and we couldn't be more grateful. How businesses handle client issues is where the rubber really meets the road, and in this case, Jenny aced the test! I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Portia 路 Married on 12/30/2015

Sorry it been a bit delayed, myself and John would just like to say what a wonderful day our wedding day was! Prior to meeting you guys on our wedding day Matt had sent out secret questionnaires for us to fill in, hearing the vows that he had wrote from these on the day not only made us laugh and cry they put us into shock how from a few questions Matt could really grasp our love for each other our relationship and our personalities!! Coming home and having then to share with friends and family made the "elopement" part a little more bearable for them to accept!!

Having our photo taking isn't something that myself or John rush to do, we like to shy away from the camera but Jenny made the experience fun and allowed us to be ourselves!!

When we had an email from you guys telling us that photo had been uploaded only 5 days later we were so shocked!! Rushing to the nearest computer, I could not believe how lovely the shots came out and it's really captures the relaxed wonderful day that myself an John had!!

Firstly we would like to Thank you for being real people as we had been a little concerned that no one was going to turn up!!

Secondly for the wonderful photos and experience we had and the beautiful words that Matt crafted for our day!!

And lastly for pointing us foreigners in the right direction when it came to hair and make up and taxis and locations!!

Friends from over the pond Portia and John Huxtable xx

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jacinta 路 Married on 11/06/2015

Jenny was absolutely lovely! She used our time together efficiently, knew the coolest, most unique places to take photos and took the most beautiful photos of us, our friends and family! I would thoroughly recommend her to capture your special day!

Sent on 03/11/2016