Stylish Events by Lisa Reviews

Stylish Events by Lisa 5
Stylish Events by Lisa 6
Stylish Events by Lisa 7

Lana · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa is amazing! She is extremely resourceful, reliable, punctual, helpful and just great at what she does! Love her and I recommend her to anyone!
    So glad she was apart of our day, she made things run very smoothly.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lisa did a great job between balancing the need to make decisions and the hectic schedule that a wedding couple faces as the big day approaches. Her attention to detail and professionalism was so helpful through the entire process. Lisa could not have done better to make our day any more perfect! I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Justine · Married on 02/28/2015

We would not have been able to pull off our wedding without Lisa's help. She was fabulous!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michele · Married on 01/18/2015

Lisa was amazing! The day ran so smooth and she handled everything :)

Sent on 02/26/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/09/2014

Lisa is amazing!! I don't know how she does it. She is so professional, funny, and sweet. Anything you need help with, she is quick to answer. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lisa was a TREMENDOUS help and support to our wedding! She was extremely professional and responsive the entire time we were working together. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend her and her team to help make your special day or event even more perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Melanie · Married on 10/11/2014

LIsa was wonderful in making sure our day was the most smooth and memorable day ever.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Lisa was fantastic from day one. She's always accessible by email for any thoughts, concerns, or ideas AND she accompanied me to a lot of vendor meetings where I would've been lost otherwise! She gave us a lot of great design ideas and vendor recommendations, but never made us feel pressured into using anything specific unless we wanted it. We worked with Lisa from about 6 months out, and it was 100% worth every moment. She is organized and professional. Finally, on the day-of, everything appeared seamless to us! It probably wasn't because we had our ceremony and reception at different locations, but Lisa and her assistant took care of EVERYTHING. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to someone else.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

We hired Lisa as our day-of-coordinator, and she was worth every penny and more! She went above and beyond to make our day beautiful, even with the unexpected 105 degree weather and all the last minute set-up details that had to be done right before the outdoor ceremony due to the heat. She was always available and kept us on track leading up to our wedding day. I highly recommend Lisa!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Drea · Married on 03/22/2014

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Lisa.
    She is truly amazing. We were fortunate to have her for day of coordination but it really felt like she was with me every step of the way. The day and over all planning process flowed so perfectly. She completely took the stress out of everything, I walked into my wedding to see every detail perfectly laid out , she completely improvised my centerpieces when I forgot about the open flame restriction ... I ended loving the way she laid things out so much more it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. She kept everything on time, it's so easy to forget you have a cake to cut or toss the garter when you are having so much fun, there was no real room for any mishaps because she was in constant contact/communication with all my vendors. She is very in tune to her brides and their wishes. Very Very Thankful!!
    We were Married on March 22,2014 at the Icehouse :)
    Excited Wife,
    Drea Hardin

Sent on 05/20/2014

Lisa was absolutely amazing! I was completely lost in the wedding jungle and she provided so much help; she helped me find a beautiful venue that we ended up picking, and she had answers for my endless questions! I loved being able to relax on wedding day knowing she had things under control!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Shannon · Married on 04/20/2012

Lisa was exactly what I was looking for in the way of day-of wedding coordination. I'm a pretty strong planner, and hired great people for my day, but on the day of I wanted to make sure that everything came together perfectly and that if something went wrong, I had a trusted professional to handle it so that my family and I could really enjoy the day. That's where Lisa came in! She is extremely professional and organized and I knew that if something did go wrong she was on it! Actually.... for all I know something did!

Everything was set up exactly as I asked and envisioned, and Lisa did a great job of making sure everything came together and all the vendors we coordinated and in sync. She was very reassuring during my few moments of near meltdown, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for some extra help on their wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly! Her rates are extremely reasonable too!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Cassidy · Married on 05/06/2017

Kasie did an awesome job as our day-of coordinator! She started working with our vendors early for us which was wonderful - we felt totally secure and comfortable that she had everything under control! Not only that, but Kasie is absolutely sweet as can be! One of our other vendors wound up being difficult, and she did a great and professional job of keeping everything how we wanted.

The only thing I have to complain about was that our seating chart didn't quite make it to fruition - many of the place cards were placed in front of the wrong seat at each table (they were all at the correct tables, though!! such a minimal issue). Aside from that, Kasie did everything perfectly -- I would absolutely recommend her & Lisa!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stylish events is a great company! Our wedding was very unorthodox and non-traditional, so, we had many unexpected and different wedding details. They were able to manage and handle all the unconventional wedding details with ease. Lisa is easy to communicate with and very responsive, especially during times of high stress! Definitely happy with our unforgettable wedding thanks to Stylish Events!

Sent on 09/13/2015