Stylish Events by Lisa Reviews

Stylish Events by Lisa 6
Stylish Events by Lisa 7

Eviana · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!

I had been planning our Phoenix wedding from Chicago and felt super nervous as our day approached. From the moment i spoke with Kasie I felt supported! After feeling like a lot of coordinators i spoke with were just telling me what I wanted to hear, it was a breath of fresh air to have someone truly listen and give me great feedback, logical approaches and advice. Profesional and warm- my partner and i felt beyond confident about Kasie and trusted her and Lisa with our day 100%- which is hard to say for 2 control freaks! All the vendors suggested to us by Stylis Events by Lisa helped make our day perfect! we really couldn’t have had such a beautiful and fun wedding that everyone loved if it weren’t for their services. If there’s one thing I would changed it would’ve been calling them sooner!

kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Why you should absolutely book Lisa

Lisa was wonderful! I am the kind of person that needs a lot of guidance and support when I don’t know what I am doing... and I really haven’t been to a lot of weddings let alone have my OWN wedding. She was great at giving advice for the things I needed for my guests to create a better experience for them that I never would have thought of.

She made it so much easier on my family and I to deal with the vendors and the venue, my family grew to really love her.

The day of my wedding, it turns out I was a really really needy bride. When I didn’t have an answer or something didn’t go right, I would just call from a distance and she’d coming running to assist. If the DJ was on her own program(which happened a lot) she would set things straight. She was like my wedding mommy.

She set everything up beautifully. I was difficult and did fake flowers(which most don’t do, and made her double as a florist) and she did an amazing job. If decor broke, she would fix it. It guests were doing something they weren’t supposed to she’d politely correct them.

All I’m all, she is an event/wedding genius and I 10/10 recommend her!

Luke Forrest · Married on 10/21/2018

Very Happy we found Stylish Event by Lisa

Lisa and her team were always available to help with anything wedding related. She was professional, timely in response times and took our vision and made it perfect. Without Lisa, our wedding would have been a nightmare to coordinate and she was instrumental in both the planning and day of organization. I could not recommend Lisa enough and if you are between Stylish Event by Lisa and another Vendor I would tell you to make the smart choice and go with Lisa and her team.

Kara · Married on 10/20/2018

Boss lady and her trusty sidekick

Lisa and Casey were phenomenal. They were always friendly but kept our friends in line on the big day. Lisa wasn’t afraid to give her honest input, which I much appreciated and respected her for doing. I’d rather be told there are better ideas than mine instead of finding out I didn’t like it day of. The duo put together my mental wedding images to Pinterest perfection! I highly recommend anyone to use this team! They made my day go smoothly and perfectly! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Kara, Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding turned out beautiful and everyone enjoyed the evening. Thank you for being the most organized bride ever! LOL, we loved working with you. Best to you both!
  • User2572804 · Recently married

Lisa is AMAZING! We hired Lisa from the very start of our engagement through our wedding day. I can tell you that working with her makes your wedding so easy and an absolute dream! Chris and I had no idea where to start and Lisa guided us the whole way. She found us a venue, guided us month by month through each item that we needed to do. You know that checklist that brides typically go by? I didn't need one! I had Lisa! She saved us time by guiding us to the best vendors from the start, and saved us money on them as well. She coordinated all of the meetings with each vendor, and was there when we needed her. She listened to our dreams, our vision, and made it happen. Lisa really got to know us as a couple, and we trusted her judgement on many things. She emailed and text us frequently, and responded to us quickly when we contacted her. I have so many wonderful examples of why Lisa is amazing, but I'll stick to a few. One awesome example is that she booked our rehearsal dinner for us. She found us a place that opened only for special events like rehearsal dinners, and we had the whole place to ourselves with excellent food! Another one of the best "Lisa is awesome" moments happened on our wedding day. We had an outdoor wedding at the venue (with reception inside), and everything was already set up for an outdoor ceremony when it started to rain. Lisa and her assistant Kasy (with the help of the venue staff), moved everything inside at a moments notice. As disappointed as I was that it rained on my wedding day, the whole inside set up was absolutely breathtaking! They moved the arch inside, the aisle had flowers, everything was set up so perfectly. The room was then switched back over for the reception, and it looked just as beautiful as I imagined. They were right there for us all wedding day, and kept us informed on "what's next" the whole time. I loved working with Lisa and I cannot recommend her enough. She makes the dream a reality!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Stylish Events by Lisa 8
    Stylish Events by Lisa 9

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Kasie and I are truly humbled. You and Chris were dream clients. You made all of our work easier by being so awesome to work with. Clients like you are the reason we do what we do. We wish you both nothing but the best!!!

Suzy · Married on 02/03/2018

Kasie was so caring, helpful, and super attentive! She is very knowledgeable on all things wedding! We literally wouldn’t have had such an amazing wedding without her!

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Selecting Lisa as our wedding planner was the easiest decision we made, and we are not good at making decisions - that’s why we hired her! Lisa was extremely understanding about our difficult schedules and gracious about accommodating us at odd times and our changing minds. She came as a referral after the groom was in the wedding party of another wedding where she did a spectacular job, and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Stylish Events by Lisa 10
    Stylish Events by Lisa 11
    Stylish Events by Lisa 12

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it. You both were so much fun to work with and we are happy we helped make your day so special!

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so glad we worked with Lisa to make our wedding so special. She was easy to work with and did a great job at helping us create what we had envisioned. We absolutely recommend Lisa to work on your next special event! Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable! (Photos by Katelyn Cantu)

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Stylish Events by Lisa 13
    Stylish Events by Lisa 14

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Erika, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We loved working with you and AJ so much and we were so happy that you were pleased with all the services we provided you. Kasie and I wish you nothing but the best!

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa was the best investment we did for our wedding. Going into the wedding planning process, I originally felt I could have done it all! Until we came across issues with our wedding venue, and I have lost trust towards our venue, and feared any vender will give us a bad experience. Lisa came in, and took over everything, felt as my fairy godmother, came to clean up the mess that was created. Overall it was a GREAT experience with Lisa and her assistant. They where defenitly on point, of making going smoothly on the day of the wedding. There is no way, we could of done this own. Yes, a planner is an investment but it will be worth every penny.

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2017

Lisa and her team are AMAZING! We used Lisa as a day/month of coordinator, and we are so thrilled that we did! Lisa really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted out of our wedding day, and she definitely delivered that to us. Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and everyone had an amazing time! She coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure that everyone knew exactly what time to be where and that we stuck to our timeline. We could not have had the amazing time that we did without her and her team! I would recommend Lisa to anyone planning a wedding!!

Celena · Married on 12/31/2016

Lisa was so wonderful. She was very responsive, and made the whole process of planning the wedding run very smoothly. Really helped keep my stress level low.

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa was amazing! She helped us out so much, answered every question I had, and brought a team with her the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. Having her was such a stress reliever. I highly recommend her for a wedding planner.

Dina · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa and her team are friendly, professional, and AMAZING! With all of the time she saved me by setting up meetings with vendors and going over contracts, to the discounts she was able to secure for me with several vendors, she more than paid for herself :). She made sure all my questions were answered and helped to relieve any concerns I had during the whole planning process. She understood my "vision" and helped me achieve it on our special day.

Aaron · Married on 10/01/2016

We highly recommend you book Lisa! My wife and I were unsure in the beginning about whether there was value in having a day-of coordinator until we spoke with Lisa. We had our wedding at the Desert Botanical Gardens and Lisa and Kasie exceeded our expectations. Both were very patient and on the ball the day of the wedding and Lisa was very flexible with meeting us or speaking over the phone the month before. She took all the stress away and asked us questions we hadn't thought to think about before the wedding. She also had great vendor recommendations like our florist and paper fans (we even got a discount for name-dropping her). Lisa was very easy and pleasant to work with and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2016

Lisa and her team were amazing! Our wedding went without a hitch. She pays a lot of attention to detail and is on top of everything! I am so glad my husband and I decided to work with her over all of the other planners out there.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved working with Lisa and Kasie. They were on top of things made sure that things went smoothly even when our venue was being difficult. I definitely recommend Stylish Events by Lisa and I'll be keeping her in mind for any future occasions.

I wanted a Day of Coordinator to set up my DIY decorations and floral. I met with multiple coordinators and went with Lisa because of her knowledge of the venue and experience with modern style weddings. Lisa and her team went above and beyond anything my husband I expected. She anticipated our needs and coordinated every thing from the rehearsal to the official exit. Everyone talks of something that went wrong during their wedding and I don't have any of those stories. ...all because if Lisa, Casie and the other girls she brought. I would recommend her to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

Lisa was such a great person to work with. Very kind and relaxed, which was much needed during such a busy time! She's also very attentive and planned meetings ahead and made sure I was covering all bases to plan our wedding, also much appreciated.

Lisa was wonderful to work with. Not only was she professional, but she really listened to what we wanted. She would remember every detail I would mention during the planning stages and the actual wedding day went smoothly. We don't know what we would have done without her!

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2015

I recently worked with Lisa for our most recent wedding at Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Lisa was a breath of fresh air when it came to the planning process. Lisa is meticulously detailed, responds quickly and effectively and provides effective communication throughout. She maintains the utmost care and concern for her clients and their events and her passions are truly reflected in the work she performs. We sincerely hope to work with Stylish Events by Lisa again soon!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for all your kind words. You and your venue went above and beyond for my client and it was greatly appreciated. We hope to plan many more weddings at Gainey Ranch, you are a pleasure to work with!

Pamela · Married on 12/06/2015

I am so lucky to have discovered Lisa when planning my daughter's wedding. She's professional, experienced, knowledgeable & a pleasure to work with. She goes above & beyond to make your wedding perfect & just the way you envision it to be. Best decision I could have made! It would not have been the same without her. Thanks Lisa! You were awesome! We so appreciate all that you did.

Lana · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa is amazing! She is extremely resourceful, reliable, punctual, helpful and just great at what she does! Love her and I recommend her to anyone!
    So glad she was apart of our day, she made things run very smoothly.

Lisa did a great job between balancing the need to make decisions and the hectic schedule that a wedding couple faces as the big day approaches. Her attention to detail and professionalism was so helpful through the entire process. Lisa could not have done better to make our day any more perfect! I would definitely recommend her to others.

Justine · Married on 02/28/2015

We would not have been able to pull off our wedding without Lisa's help. She was fabulous!