Stylish Events by Lisa Reviews

43 | Phoenix, AZ

43 Reviews for Stylish Events by Lisa

• Cheryle

Cheryle Lee · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The best event planner in the valley!

I could not say thank you enough to Lisa and her crew. Lisa was amazing from start to finish. I thought I could handle planning my own wedding til I panicked and found this gem. She is highly gifted in what she does. I never had a question or concern unanswered. She was thorough and responsive. She kept me as ease throughout the process; big plus! She has excellent connections and we were very pleased with anyone we were connected with. Our wedding was a dream! She created such memorable night for us, we are still on cloud 9!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it and we are so happy your wedding day turned out exactly how you wanted it. Congrats again!

Breauna · Married on 03/08/2020

Top Notch :)

Lisa is amazing. She is detail oriented, organized, and so helpful. She made sure that my wife and I could enjoy our special day. We are so lucky to have had her. She made sure that everything went smoothly and worked out all of the kinks without skipping a beat. Lisa was incredible and I would not recommend anyone else.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much. We were honored to be a part of you and Anna’s day! You make an amazing couple. Best of luck!
  • Jason

Jason and Kimberly Collamer · Married on 01/10/2020

Impressive

Lisa and her crew went above and beyond any expectation I had. Not only did she take total control of everything but did so in a very calming manner. My wife and I had many obstacles, included a major venue change, just two weeks prior to our wedding. Lisa's first response was my fiance and myself. She completley assured us everything will be fine and took absolute charge knowing exactly what we wanted. Very detail oriented but not in a demanding way. Made a stressful situation an actual lifelong memory. I will absolutely recommend her to anybody who is in need of her services.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! You both were rockstars to work with. So happy for you both and hope you enjoyed your fab trip on the beach!!!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Fritsch · Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding Day-of Planner

Hiring Lisa as our day-of planner was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. She is so easy to work with, very responsive, and so organized. She walked us through details we had not even thought of and offered her expertise when needed. She helped us with several last minute requests, and solved a huge last minute emergency with our ceremony venue in the blink of an eye! She orchestrated our rehearsal and everything the day of the event went as smoothly as possible. She and her team ran everything as a well-oiled machine; I never had to worry about a single thing the day of our wedding. After my husband and I left the reception, she ensured everything we needed was neatly packed up and given to our point of contact, distributed the tips to all our vendors, and made sure everything was settled after everyone departed. I cannot emphasize enough how highly we would recommend Lisa for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! You two were so easy to work with. We loved helping you on your big day. Your wedding guests made the dance floor so much fun. It was such a success. Best to you both!

Christina Kampe · Married on 10/06/2019

Excellent service!

Having Lisa help coordinate the wedding was so worth it for me and my family. It made the entire experience a lot easier to coordinate and made my life so much easier leading up to the big day. She took care of all the organization between vendors and the entire night went so smoothly. So many compliments from guests on how beautiful and easy the night was! I would highly recommend hiring her as a coordinator to other engaged couples.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for the kind review. We are so happy your wedding turned out amazing for you and your guests. Congratulations again!

Jessielyn Kreitzer · Married on 04/14/2019

Fun and Professional!

Lisa is seriously one of a kind! She was very calm, cool, and collected from day one and never pressured us to do anything or use any particular vendors. She fully embraced our vision and let us make all the decisions while seamlessly organizing and coordinating everything we needed for an amazing day. She is fun to work with, very creative, and super experienced. We put our full trust in her and were not disappointed. Because of Lisa and her team we were able to be very relaxed and in the moment on our big day. We cannot recommend Lisa enough!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Rachel L. · Married on 03/23/2019

Best money we spent on our wedding

Lisa’s services made our wedding day flawless. She reviewed contracts and organized vendors and set up timelines and decorated the venue and ... the list goes on. Hiring Lisa was the best decision we made in our wedding planning.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Eviana · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!

I had been planning our Phoenix wedding from Chicago and felt super nervous as our day approached. From the moment i spoke with Kasie I felt supported! After feeling like a lot of coordinators i spoke with were just telling me what I wanted to hear, it was a breath of fresh air to have someone truly listen and give me great feedback, logical approaches and advice. Profesional and warm- my partner and i felt beyond confident about Kasie and trusted her and Lisa with our day 100%- which is hard to say for 2 control freaks! All the vendors suggested to us by Stylis Events by Lisa helped make our day perfect! we really couldn’t have had such a beautiful and fun wedding that everyone loved if it weren’t for their services. If there’s one thing I would changed it would’ve been calling them sooner!

Sent on 11/13/2018

kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Why you should absolutely book Lisa

Lisa was wonderful! I am the kind of person that needs a lot of guidance and support when I don’t know what I am doing... and I really haven’t been to a lot of weddings let alone have my OWN wedding. She was great at giving advice for the things I needed for my guests to create a better experience for them that I never would have thought of.

She made it so much easier on my family and I to deal with the vendors and the venue, my family grew to really love her.

The day of my wedding, it turns out I was a really really needy bride. When I didn’t have an answer or something didn’t go right, I would just call from a distance and she’d coming running to assist. If the DJ was on her own program(which happened a lot) she would set things straight. She was like my wedding mommy.

She set everything up beautifully. I was difficult and did fake flowers(which most don’t do, and made her double as a florist) and she did an amazing job. If decor broke, she would fix it. It guests were doing something they weren’t supposed to she’d politely correct them.

All I’m all, she is an event/wedding genius and I 10/10 recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Luke Forrest · Married on 10/21/2018

Very Happy we found Stylish Event by Lisa

Lisa and her team were always available to help with anything wedding related. She was professional, timely in response times and took our vision and made it perfect. Without Lisa, our wedding would have been a nightmare to coordinate and she was instrumental in both the planning and day of organization. I could not recommend Lisa enough and if you are between Stylish Event by Lisa and another Vendor I would tell you to make the smart choice and go with Lisa and her team.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kara · Married on 10/20/2018

Boss lady and her trusty sidekick

Lisa and Casey were phenomenal. They were always friendly but kept our friends in line on the big day. Lisa wasn’t afraid to give her honest input, which I much appreciated and respected her for doing. I’d rather be told there are better ideas than mine instead of finding out I didn’t like it day of. The duo put together my mental wedding images to Pinterest perfection! I highly recommend anyone to use this team! They made my day go smoothly and perfectly! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kara,
    Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding turned out beautiful and everyone enjoyed the evening. Thank you for being the most organized bride ever! LOL, we loved working with you. Best to you both!

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Is it no exaggeration to say that from the moment we met Lisa, our minds were made up. It was clear in that very first introductory meeting that Lisa is smart, comprehensive, understanding, detail-orientated, reliable, and tremendously kind.

We selected the package where Lisa stepped in a month prior to the wedding to take over as planner, and it was truly one of the best decisions we made the entire year and a half of wedding planning. She knew almost every one of our vendors personally, she knew every inch of our venue, and she responded to emails immediately. I couldn't even guess at how many friends and family members asked me why I seemed so calm and stress-free the month prior to the wedding. The answer was simply: because Lisa!

On the day-of, Lisa was quick, creative, trustworthy, wholly reliable, and seemingly somehow everywhere at once. The day was perfect and I personally attribute so much of that to Lisa and her lovely team. On a professional level, her work ethic is incredible and I will recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone looking for an event coordinator/planner. On a personal level, I deeply respect how much unique attention she so clearly gives to each and every one of her clients, and her obviously strong and in-charge demeanor as a business owner.

When we first met with Lisa, she began by asking how important it was to us that our event went perfectly. Little did we know at the time that, with Lisa, "perfect" simply came with the package.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Lisa is AMAZING! We hired Lisa from the very start of our engagement through our wedding day. I can tell you that working with her makes your wedding so easy and an absolute dream! Chris and I had no idea where to start and Lisa guided us the whole way. She found us a venue, guided us month by month through each item that we needed to do. You know that checklist that brides typically go by? I didn't need one! I had Lisa! She saved us time by guiding us to the best vendors from the start, and saved us money on them as well. She coordinated all of the meetings with each vendor, and was there when we needed her. She listened to our dreams, our vision, and made it happen. Lisa really got to know us as a couple, and we trusted her judgement on many things. She emailed and text us frequently, and responded to us quickly when we contacted her. I have so many wonderful examples of why Lisa is amazing, but I'll stick to a few. One awesome example is that she booked our rehearsal dinner for us. She found us a place that opened only for special events like rehearsal dinners, and we had the whole place to ourselves with excellent food! Another one of the best "Lisa is awesome" moments happened on our wedding day. We had an outdoor wedding at the venue (with reception inside), and everything was already set up for an outdoor ceremony when it started to rain. Lisa and her assistant Kasy (with the help of the venue staff), moved everything inside at a moments notice. As disappointed as I was that it rained on my wedding day, the whole inside set up was absolutely breathtaking! They moved the arch inside, the aisle had flowers, everything was set up so perfectly. The room was then switched back over for the reception, and it looked just as beautiful as I imagined. They were right there for us all wedding day, and kept us informed on "what's next" the whole time. I loved working with Lisa and I cannot recommend her enough. She makes the dream a reality!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Kasie and I are truly humbled. You and Chris were dream clients. You made all of our work easier by being so awesome to work with. Clients like you are the reason we do what we do. We wish you both nothing but the best!!!

Suzy · Married on 02/03/2018

Kasie was so caring, helpful, and super attentive! She is very knowledgeable on all things wedding! We literally wouldn’t have had such an amazing wedding without her!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Selecting Lisa as our wedding planner was the easiest decision we made, and we are not good at making decisions - that’s why we hired her! Lisa was extremely understanding about our difficult schedules and gracious about accommodating us at odd times and our changing minds. She came as a referral after the groom was in the wedding party of another wedding where she did a spectacular job, and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it. You both were so much fun to work with and we are happy we helped make your day so special!

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so glad we worked with Lisa to make our wedding so special. She was easy to work with and did a great job at helping us create what we had envisioned. We absolutely recommend Lisa to work on your next special event! Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable! (Photos by Katelyn Cantu)

Sent on 12/08/2017

Erika,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review! We loved working with you and AJ so much and we were so happy that you were pleased with all the services we provided you. Kasie and I wish you nothing but the best!

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa was the best investment we did for our wedding. Going into the wedding planning process, I originally felt I could have done it all! Until we came across issues with our wedding venue, and I have lost trust towards our venue, and feared any vender will give us a bad experience. Lisa came in, and took over everything, felt as my fairy godmother, came to clean up the mess that was created. Overall it was a GREAT experience with Lisa and her assistant. They where defenitly on point, of making going smoothly on the day of the wedding. There is no way, we could of done this own. Yes, a planner is an investment but it will be worth every penny.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2017

Lisa and her team are AMAZING! We used Lisa as a day/month of coordinator, and we are so thrilled that we did! Lisa really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted out of our wedding day, and she definitely delivered that to us. Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and everyone had an amazing time! She coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure that everyone knew exactly what time to be where and that we stuck to our timeline. We could not have had the amazing time that we did without her and her team! I would recommend Lisa to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Celena · Married on 12/31/2016

Lisa was so wonderful. She was very responsive, and made the whole process of planning the wedding run very smoothly. Really helped keep my stress level low.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

Lisa was amazing! She helped us out so much, answered every question I had, and brought a team with her the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. Having her was such a stress reliever. I highly recommend her for a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Dina · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa and her team are friendly, professional, and AMAZING! With all of the time she saved me by setting up meetings with vendors and going over contracts, to the discounts she was able to secure for me with several vendors, she more than paid for herself :). She made sure all my questions were answered and helped to relieve any concerns I had during the whole planning process. She understood my "vision" and helped me achieve it on our special day.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Aaron · Married on 10/01/2016

We highly recommend you book Lisa! My wife and I were unsure in the beginning about whether there was value in having a day-of coordinator until we spoke with Lisa. We had our wedding at the Desert Botanical Gardens and Lisa and Kasie exceeded our expectations. Both were very patient and on the ball the day of the wedding and Lisa was very flexible with meeting us or speaking over the phone the month before. She took all the stress away and asked us questions we hadn't thought to think about before the wedding. She also had great vendor recommendations like our florist and paper fans (we even got a discount for name-dropping her). Lisa was very easy and pleasant to work with and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2016

Lisa and her team were amazing! Our wedding went without a hitch. She pays a lot of attention to detail and is on top of everything! I am so glad my husband and I decided to work with her over all of the other planners out there.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

I loved working with Lisa and Kasie. They were on top of things made sure that things went smoothly even when our venue was being difficult. I definitely recommend Stylish Events by Lisa and I'll be keeping her in mind for any future occasions.

Sent on 06/28/2016

I wanted a Day of Coordinator to set up my DIY decorations and floral. I met with multiple coordinators and went with Lisa because of her knowledge of the venue and experience with modern style weddings. Lisa and her team went above and beyond anything my husband I expected. She anticipated our needs and coordinated every thing from the rehearsal to the official exit. Everyone talks of something that went wrong during their wedding and I don't have any of those stories. ...all because if Lisa, Casie and the other girls she brought. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2016