Stylish Events by Lisa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Adam Married on 03/26/2022

A Bajillion Stars for Stylish Events

Lisa is extraordinary. She is organized, detail-oriented, and incredibly thoughtful. A true professional at what she does. We are delighted we had the chance to work with her, and we couldn’t give her and her team a stronger endorsement.
    We interviewed about a dozen planners in the Phoenix area and Stylish Events was an easy favorite for us, particularly because of their expertise in quirky events. Boy, did they deliver!

We’ve been her wedding clients for three years, thank you pandemic, and she never lost sight of what we wanted. Even when our big day was pushed back a year, we touched base regularly to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks.

Lisa was our advocate, negotiator, and sage throughout the planning process, dispensing advice, answering all our random questions (for three years!), and pointing us to the right vendors to make the day of our dreams a reality.

We could not have had such an incredible night without her. Not to brag, but we’ve spent the past week collecting compliments on how beautiful and well-planned (yes) our wedding was.
    The biggest conflict I experienced that day was choosing my first cocktail. Even typically stressed parents were completely at ease and spent the night mingling with guests, a testament to her and Marcy’s event coordinating skills.

Thank you Lisa, thank you Marcy, you were both absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend.
  • Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 12/04/2021

Best in the Business

Lisa is the absolute best. Such a joy to work with and is truly great at what she does. She had so many great suggestions for vendors and ideas for us. She alleviated all my concerns and was able to answer all any questions I had. We had the perfect wedding and we couldn't have done it without Lisa and her fantastic team.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristin F. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely wonderful! Highly competent and professional.

Lisa is the absolute best!! My (then) fiancé and I had no idea where to start with the wedding planning process when we got engaged. Our best decision was to start with hiring Lisa, the rest just fell into place. From the beginning she was professional, honest, kind, and competent. We trusted her opinion and guidance with every big decision we made along the way. We could not have planned the wedding of our dreams without Lisa and her amazing team. On our wedding day Marcy was so kind and helpful. Down to every last detail our wedding day was stress-free and perfect thanks to both Lisa and Marcy. We would absolutely recommend Lisa as your wedding planner and believe us she will not disappoint!
    Again, we can’t say enough great things about Lisa and Stylish Events! From the bottom of our hearts we Thank You for all your time and effort over the past year!
    ❤️ Kristin and Mark Caldwell

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

You and Mark were such great clients! That dress was a stunner! We are so happy you had the best day and allowed us to be a part of it. Clients like you remind us why we do what we do!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 10/14/2021

Wedding Coordinator

We absolutely loved Lisa!! We live in another state and planning a wedding from there would have been very difficult. Lisa was on the ball, sending me lists of vendors to use that she knew would best fit what we wanted. They all ended up being perfect for us. Lisa communicated very well with us and followed through on everything she said she would. The wedding day came and it’s was perfect!! She was there at every step and was so calm and organized that it kept me calm and allowed me to enjoy my special day. She was always one step ahead of us and knew what we needed before we did. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you Nicole! Such a beautiful intimate wedding. We were so happy to assist your destination needs. And we love the sneak peek of these gorgeous photos!
    Caitie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Lisa Facilities the Perfect Day

Lisa handled the time leading up to the event and the day of perfectly. Her and her team were amazing to work with and incredible organized. The ceremony and the reception were beautiful and she did an amazing job of making this a seamless experience for guest and us! Leading up to our wedding, my husband and I kept being told things will go wrong and we just have to let it go, but I will say, if there was a mishap durning our wedding we have no idea and I credit that to Lisa and her team. Would recommend her (and have to a few people already), book her if you are looking for a coordinator and you will be so happy you did!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

We loved being a part of your destination wedding. Thank you so much for this great review! We are so happy you had a perfect day!
  • Z
    Zoe W. Married on 05/21/2021

Lisa Made Everything Perfect

From the very beginning, Lisa made everything about our wedding easy to understand and take care of. She went out of her way to assist us by joining us for our meetings with florists, decor rental companies, and catering options. Lisa and her team kept our budget in mind and helped us find the very best vendors who all did such an amazing job at our wedding. She helped us to make sure we were taking care of decisions like cake style and ordering invitations on time and helped make sure everything in our wedding had the exact style we wanted. Many of our guests said our wedding was the most fun one they had ever been to, and that would not have been possible without Lisa.
  • Dawna
    Dawna T. Married on 03/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing and just a pleasure to work with. Lisa and her team made everything so easy and I felt as ease knowing we were in good hands.

Lisa and her team are top notch!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

We appreciate this review so much! You both were so awesome to work with. We are so happy you enjoyed your day as much as we did! Cheers to 2021!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 02/27/2021

Wonderful Experience Highly Recommended

Lisa and her team were above excellent in assisting with all things related to my wedding. When my venue cancelled 50 days out, she stepped up in advance of our contracted 30 days and made sure that everything came together. In a year of pandemic, she has likely seen it all, and she did not miss a beat in making sure that our wedding was flawless and stress free.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

We truly appreciate brides like you! Thank you for being so great to work with even during stressful times and thank you for this great review!
  • Cheryle
    Cheryle L. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best event planner in the valley!

I could not say thank you enough to Lisa and her crew. Lisa was amazing from start to finish. I thought I could handle planning my own wedding til I panicked and found this gem. She is highly gifted in what she does. I never had a question or concern unanswered. She was thorough and responsive. She kept me as ease throughout the process; big plus! She has excellent connections and we were very pleased with anyone we were connected with. Our wedding was a dream! She created such memorable night for us, we are still on cloud 9!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it and we are so happy your wedding day turned out exactly how you wanted it. Congrats again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 11/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We couldn't have done it without Lisa!

If you are debating whether wedding planning services are worth your investment, I can tell you that Lisa, her staff (Marcy) and services through Stylish Events are worth their weight in gold! I can't begin to express how grateful we were to have hired her for intimate wedding in Sedona (Nov 2020). We used her for day of coordination, which included one month vendor management up to the wedding. Lisa was incredibly organized and wealth of knowledge and resources when it came anything wedding related. She provided great referrals and advise as I planned, and being able to pass off vendor communication the last month was a huge weight lifted, and gave me so much peace of mind as our wedding approached. When it came to our wedding day - she and assistant worked tirelessly to set up and coordinate every last detail. She was able to bring to life the vision, I spent months pulling together. Without Lisa, we would have never been able to make our dream wedding happen. THANK YOU again!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Lauren congrats again to you and Joe! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We deeply appreciate it and it made our day! You took the time to submit this and for that we are very grateful. Take care and best to you both!
  • Kristin
    Kristin S. Married on 10/24/2020

Lisa was amazing!!!

Working with Lisa to plan our wedding was the best decision we made! She had contacts for everything from photographers, to DJs, to florists. She put so much time and effort into every detail of our day and had so many great recommendations and ideas. She was also so much fun!! I got compliments from guests and the bridal party on how professional, organized, and great she was to work with. We can’t thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding perfect!
    Michelle W. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can Lisa help coordinate my life?

Without Lisa we wouldn't have had a wedding. In fact, we may not have gotten married altogether 😜 As an out-of-state couple, I couldn't imagine planning a wedding, much less during COVID! Lisa is worth her weight in gold. She helped us reschedule not once but TWICE!! We ended up eloping and planning a reception instead of a wedding, so our event ended up entirely different from the one originally planned, and Lisa walked us through every step of the way. Can't recommend enough! What else can she help me plan?!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you! You both were so easy to work with! We loved planning your party at DBG and I will always remember your first dance as one of the most unique we have ever had!
    Breauna Married on 03/08/2020

Top Notch :)

Lisa is amazing. She is detail oriented, organized, and so helpful. She made sure that my wife and I could enjoy our special day. We are so lucky to have had her. She made sure that everything went smoothly and worked out all of the kinks without skipping a beat. Lisa was incredible and I would not recommend anyone else.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much. We were honored to be a part of you and Anna’s day! You make an amazing couple. Best of luck!
  • Jason
    Jason A. Married on 01/10/2020

Impressive

Lisa and her crew went above and beyond any expectation I had. Not only did she take total control of everything but did so in a very calming manner. My wife and I had many obstacles, included a major venue change, just two weeks prior to our wedding. Lisa's first response was my fiance and myself. She completley assured us everything will be fine and took absolute charge knowing exactly what we wanted. Very detail oriented but not in a demanding way. Made a stressful situation an actual lifelong memory. I will absolutely recommend her to anybody who is in need of her services.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! You both were rockstars to work with. So happy for you both and hope you enjoyed your fab trip on the beach!!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly F. Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding Day-of Planner

Hiring Lisa as our day-of planner was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. She is so easy to work with, very responsive, and so organized. She walked us through details we had not even thought of and offered her expertise when needed. She helped us with several last minute requests, and solved a huge last minute emergency with our ceremony venue in the blink of an eye! She orchestrated our rehearsal and everything the day of the event went as smoothly as possible. She and her team ran everything as a well-oiled machine; I never had to worry about a single thing the day of our wedding. After my husband and I left the reception, she ensured everything we needed was neatly packed up and given to our point of contact, distributed the tips to all our vendors, and made sure everything was settled after everyone departed. I cannot emphasize enough how highly we would recommend Lisa for a perfect wedding day!

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! You two were so easy to work with. We loved helping you on your big day. Your wedding guests made the dance floor so much fun. It was such a success. Best to you both!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 11/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have planned our wedding without her!

Lisa was extremely helpful in planning our wedding. She helped with the planning from day one, and is very knowledgeable about the Az wedding industry. She was quick and responsive whenever we had questions or concerns. She connected us with the perfect vendors to create our vision for our special day.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you Kate for the review! We really appreciate it! We hope you both are doing well. Give Levi a hug from us!
    Christina K. Married on 10/06/2019

Excellent service!

Having Lisa help coordinate the wedding was so worth it for me and my family. It made the entire experience a lot easier to coordinate and made my life so much easier leading up to the big day. She took care of all the organization between vendors and the entire night went so smoothly. So many compliments from guests on how beautiful and easy the night was! I would highly recommend hiring her as a coordinator to other engaged couples.

Stylish Events by Lisa's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for the kind review. We are so happy your wedding turned out amazing for you and your guests. Congratulations again!
    Jessielyn K. Married on 04/14/2019

Fun and Professional!

Lisa is seriously one of a kind! She was very calm, cool, and collected from day one and never pressured us to do anything or use any particular vendors. She fully embraced our vision and let us make all the decisions while seamlessly organizing and coordinating everything we needed for an amazing day. She is fun to work with, very creative, and super experienced. We put our full trust in her and were not disappointed. Because of Lisa and her team we were able to be very relaxed and in the moment on our big day. We cannot recommend Lisa enough!
    Rachel Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best money we spent on our wedding

Lisa’s services made our wedding day flawless. She reviewed contracts and organized vendors and set up timelines and decorated the venue and ... the list goes on. Hiring Lisa was the best decision we made in our wedding planning.
    Eviana Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!

I had been planning our Phoenix wedding from Chicago and felt super nervous as our day approached. From the moment i spoke with Kasie I felt supported! After feeling like a lot of coordinators i spoke with were just telling me what I wanted to hear, it was a breath of fresh air to have someone truly listen and give me great feedback, logical approaches and advice. Profesional and warm- my partner and i felt beyond confident about Kasie and trusted her and Lisa with our day 100%- which is hard to say for 2 control freaks! All the vendors suggested to us by Stylis Events by Lisa helped make our day perfect! we really couldn’t have had such a beautiful and fun wedding that everyone loved if it weren’t for their services. If there’s one thing I would changed it would’ve been calling them sooner!
    Kaylee Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Why you should absolutely book Lisa

Lisa was wonderful! I am the kind of person that needs a lot of guidance and support when I don’t know what I am doing... and I really haven’t been to a lot of weddings let alone have my OWN wedding. She was great at giving advice for the things I needed for my guests to create a better experience for them that I never would have thought of.

She made it so much easier on my family and I to deal with the vendors and the venue, my family grew to really love her.

The day of my wedding, it turns out I was a really really needy bride. When I didn’t have an answer or something didn’t go right, I would just call from a distance and she’d coming running to assist. If the DJ was on her own program(which happened a lot) she would set things straight. She was like my wedding mommy.

She set everything up beautifully. I was difficult and did fake flowers(which most don’t do, and made her double as a florist) and she did an amazing job. If decor broke, she would fix it. It guests were doing something they weren’t supposed to she’d politely correct them.

All I’m all, she is an event/wedding genius and I 10/10 recommend her!
    Luke F. Married on 10/21/2018

Very Happy we found Stylish Event by Lisa

Lisa and her team were always available to help with anything wedding related. She was professional, timely in response times and took our vision and made it perfect. Without Lisa, our wedding would have been a nightmare to coordinate and she was instrumental in both the planning and day of organization. I could not recommend Lisa enough and if you are between Stylish Event by Lisa and another Vendor I would tell you to make the smart choice and go with Lisa and her team.
    Kara Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Boss lady and her trusty sidekick

Lisa and Casey were phenomenal. They were always friendly but kept our friends in line on the big day. Lisa wasn’t afraid to give her honest input, which I much appreciated and respected her for doing. I’d rather be told there are better ideas than mine instead of finding out I didn’t like it day of. The duo put together my mental wedding images to Pinterest perfection! I highly recommend anyone to use this team! They made my day go smoothly and perfectly! I cannot thank them enough!

Kara,
    Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding turned out beautiful and everyone enjoyed the evening. Thank you for being the most organized bride ever! LOL, we loved working with you. Best to you both!
    Christina Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Is it no exaggeration to say that from the moment we met Lisa, our minds were made up. It was clear in that very first introductory meeting that Lisa is smart, comprehensive, understanding, detail-orientated, reliable, and tremendously kind.

We selected the package where Lisa stepped in a month prior to the wedding to take over as planner, and it was truly one of the best decisions we made the entire year and a half of wedding planning. She knew almost every one of our vendors personally, she knew every inch of our venue, and she responded to emails immediately. I couldn't even guess at how many friends and family members asked me why I seemed so calm and stress-free the month prior to the wedding. The answer was simply: because Lisa!

On the day-of, Lisa was quick, creative, trustworthy, wholly reliable, and seemingly somehow everywhere at once. The day was perfect and I personally attribute so much of that to Lisa and her lovely team. On a professional level, her work ethic is incredible and I will recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone looking for an event coordinator/planner. On a personal level, I deeply respect how much unique attention she so clearly gives to each and every one of her clients, and her obviously strong and in-charge demeanor as a business owner.

When we first met with Lisa, she began by asking how important it was to us that our event went perfectly. Little did we know at the time that, with Lisa, "perfect" simply came with the package.
illustration stars