28 Reviews for Stylish Click, Inc.

Drapery (1)
Event Design (1)
Setup (1)

Thank you so much for sharing in making a day truly special. You really did a amazing job. You went above and beyond to made it beautiful. The ceremony mandap and wedding reception decorations were truly fantastic. DJ and photographer were wonderful, they did a great job! The kind and friendly service you offer is nothing but the best. Thanks once again!
Kavita

Profile Picture Kavita, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I was speechless when I saw my pictures. Ravi and the sylish click team is just amazing! He has a vision and totally understands everything you explain. I really enjoyed working with him and he captured every moment of my wedding. Incredibly satisfied! thanks a million Ravi, you have some great talent!

Profile Picture Sana, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!! My experience with Ravi & Stylish Click as a company was through the roof and beyond explanation - just exceptional. For my wedding, when I first started doing research, I happened to come across Stylish Click, gave Ravi a call and set up a time to meet in person. From the very first meeting with Ravi, he was just extremely personable. For him, it's all about the experience for his customer and himself. He gets satisfaction knowing his clients are satisfied. Other business typically just want to make money and get your event done (I've had chats with other business re wedding services), however, not true with Stylish Click, these guys offer a personable experience and amazing customer service. I purchased the full wedding package, only to find out over time that they do more than what's listed on their site. I did photo, video, decor, DJ, MC, wedding garlands, chair covers, DJ lighting..... I mean I did the entire package with them.. how hassle free for me as Bride. Plus - they are easily accessible and responsive, whether it's via phone or email. Ravi also included my engagement session as part of my wedding package and oh my the compliments I've received. After many meetings with Ravi, my wedding day finally arrived. I already knew it would be a stress free day for me, but man... I received compliments from my family and my inlaws family daysss after the wedding about how great his team was. It was truly a memorable experience not only for myself but all our guests. The DJ was awesome, we all had such a blast and I had a carefree day as a Bride. I'm so grateful to have found the best team in DC area. I absolutely cannot wait for my wedding photos/videos. Thanks to this exceptional team, these memories will live with us forever.

Profile Picture Priya, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Setup

Ravi and his team did an excellent job with DJ, Photo, and Video for our mehndi and wedding reception. They helped make planning the wedding for us easy because they took care of majority of the logistics in terms of photo, video, and dj. I really appreciated the hard work and effort they put in and were understanding of our updates and timelines. Ravi also did an excellent job with our engagement photo shoot. We cant wait to see the pics and the final videos. The guests loved the music the DJ played and the announcer also did a fabulous job keeping the crowd hyped. Thank you to the whole team!! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture sadia, 12/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of customer service that was provided and the quality of products that were provided. Unfortunately our other decorator over booked and told us the day before that they couldn't do our event and Stylish Click was there to rescue us even thou they had several events to do that day. They are willing to work with you and provide you with great detail. They aren't about the money, they are more focused on how to make the couple happy and that is very hard to find these days.

Thank you! I am very happy that we used you for our Nikkah and look forward in working with you for all our future events.

Profile Picture Meshal, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would like to thank Ravi and his entire team for the time and effort they have put in to make our special day even more special. I have worked with multiple photographers/videographers before and I’ve never seen an event manager work so closely with their clients to make sure they are satisfied. My husband and I are the biggest critics when it comes to photos and videos, and no doubt that Ravi worked with us until we were satisfied. I literally watched each video clip ten times and had something to say about it and as I sent him my comments, not once did Ravi refused to fulfil my requests (Even though some of them were just me being super anal about everything and even then Ravi was kind enough to always smile and work with me). He is very easy to work with regardless of what your budget is, he will work around your budget and go above and beyond what he promised in the contract to make sure he makes his client happy. What I really like about him is that he first tries to understand what his client wants and then makes recommendation as appropriate to give you want you want while staying within your budget instead of imposing his own ideas on his clients. If you want an event planner who will plan your event as if it was his own personal event, Ravi is your guy. Stylish click is a great one stop for everything. It saved me so much time and hassle to look for individual vendors. Ravi worked around my budget to provide me what I asked, and more! Ravi was kind enough to do a free photoshoot for me and my husband. This shows he is not the guy who only means business, instead he truly and sincerely tries to make sure his clients walk away happy and satisfied! I have never written a review for anyone, but ravi is definitely an exception. He truly deserves to be recognized as one of the best people to work with when planning your big day! Thank you Ravi, you are the best! I definitely look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Profile Picture Faiza, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I hired Stylish Click for my wedding day and my in-laws hired the team for Mehndi and Waleema. Their services included stage decor, uplighting, and DJ services. We had an excellent experience working with the team. The manager Ravi Grover listened to all our needs and made the process very easy for us. I customized my stage and Ravi & team went beyond my expectations to make sure everything was on point! I would highly recommend them for your big day. :)

Profile Picture Iqra, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked StylishClick’s “all inclusive” package for our Walima reception and the result of all their services was great. StylishClick team was always there with the best suggestions. We let them guide us in the right direction and were amazed to see everything fall in its right place. The best thing about StylishClick is it’s one-stop shop, which makes it less stressful for you. From photography to videography, DJ to décor, everything was just perfect! Ravi was really patient and receptive. He makes sure that everything goes well, just as planned.

Not only are people from StylishClick professional but also punctual, informative and friendly. We will highly recommend StylishClick for your events with 100% confidence and will definitely book Ravi and his team for upcoming events in family.

Profile Picture umar, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Ravi was awesome to work with! Starting from the booking to the event itself to the final product delivery phase, Ravi and his team did an amazing job and I'm totally satisfied!! Love the work! It was delivered in a timely fashion! Ravi and his team were polite and accomodating throughout the event and threw in many extras just to provide an excellent customer service experience. Would highly recommend and definitely do business with again. Thank You SylishClick!

Profile Picture User6386968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Stylish click is one of the best vendor. We communicated with multiple vendors and found stylish to be reasonable and the best. They were able to provide the best service we could ever imagine. Frequent communication helped us a lot to organize this event. I recommend this vendor to anybody who is planning to get the best service. Thanks to all stylish members who supported this event to be so successful.

Profile Picture User6096497, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Ravi and his team were fantastic. We booked Ravi's "all-inclusive" package to great results. I know sometimes people are nervous booking all items with one vendor--but there's no need to fret with Ravi's team. He worked with us every step of the way and accommodated all of our requests. We had celebrations in both NYC and DC over the same weekend and Ravi's team, without much sleep, made all events work beautifully. Ravi also provided all of the decorations for our valima celebrations and they were AWESOME. We couldn't have been happier. His prices are fair and competitive and he's easy to work with. My parents consider him an unofficial member of our family after all that he's done for us!

Profile Picture Yasir, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Amazing time working with the team. There ability to meet with us and understand what we needed was priceless. They provided real time responses. Very honest team and would highly recommend them!!!! Thank you stylish click for making our day specia!

Profile Picture Abi and, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
2.0

All of the pictures and the video had a lot of noise to them. When I pointed this out after the event, they said it was due to bad lighting at the venue. The lighting and the stage was also setup by them. So they are to blame for that as well. Besides the extreme noise, The pictures that were taken of the stage were all a bit crooked, as if the camera was held at an angle horizontally while taking pictures. This can be noticed easily because the rug that was used underneath the chairs was at a different height from left to right. Granted I could not afford to pay for two video-grapher/photographers to cover every aspect, but they could not even get the job done with one guy. Keep in mind that places that were outside of the wedding hall where we only had the regular lights but still bright enough, the pictures and videos recorded were very clear and had no noise issue. It is just that 75% of pictures taken in the wedding hall and the videos were very noisy.
Another thing to keep in mind, Ravi is not a photographer by trade. This is something he picked up as hobby and then started doing it professionally and started learning no job. There is no issue with that but high ISO to compensate for low lighting that you had setup yourself is a BIG NO NO.

In the range that Ravi charges, there are far better options in the VA area for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kashif, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I searched around a lot for wedding vendors since I had no one to help me and i am forever grateful to God that I came across stylish click. the fact that this was one stop shop meaning stylish click does everything (videography, cinematography, photography, decoration and DJ) was a bonus. I was SO RELIEVED after the first meeting with Ravi. He took care of everything beyond my expectations. He's budget friendly and does his job well done. He's so friendly and kind and listens to everything you want and does everything to his best within your budget. During the event Ravi and his team had everything under control I didn't have a single worry about anything. I could go on and on about how amazing Ravi and his work is. We just know we have a stylish click for all our future family events and weddings.

Profile Picture User6018162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I looked at various videographers in the area, comparing both $ and quality of work and chose Stylish Click for my wedding last year. Ravi was phenomenal to work with, and I highly recommend to those who are looking for a videographer! He provides quick responses (which is something rare in the wedding vendor community), and remembers all the fine details so there was no need to having to remind him about things or repeating myself (which I had to do w/ some of my other vendors). A+!

Profile Picture Saad, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The decor, photo video and dj was done by Ravi. He did a fantastic job. Everything he did came out to be extraordinarily amazing. The centre pieces , stage decor and lighting was highly loved by the guests. He was very professional but he made us very comfortable during the photo shoots.

Overall my experience with stylish click was fantastic. I would highly recommend stylish click for an extraordinary experience.

Profile Picture User3983405, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Ravi did an excellent job with meeting all of our expectations. We were crushed on time due to our high maintenance wedding schedule, despite that Ravi made the most quality out of the less time. We loved the pictures and video and could not be happier with the results!

Ravi did an amazing job providing a DJ as well. He kept the party going and it was the perfect atmosphere.

Profile Picture Rabia, 8/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Ravi did an amazing job capturing all of the highlights and significant moments during our wedding. We had an amazing photo shoot all 3 days with a different look for each day as well. Our pictures reflected all the happiness and joy that was in the environment during the once in a lifetime event. Even after 6 months, my wife and I still receive a lot of compliments on the amazing photography and videography that Stylish Click did for us.

Profile Picture Zee, 8/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ravi and his team are great to work with. I used Stylish Click for my wedding and was more than happy with the results. My husband and I did a whole package deal with them that provided Stage Décor, Lighting, Centerpieces, Overlays, Tablecloths, Photo/Video and DJ. He did a great job with everything and I have since then always recommended his services to friends and family.

Profile Picture S, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I hired Stylish Click for my wedding in Virginia covering our engagement shoot, wedding and reception photography, videography/cinematography and DJ. Absolutely the best photography and videography i have seen. I am saying this after reviewing few dozens’ photographers work in the area.
My wife is absolutely crazy about photography. When it came to our engagement session, they went extra mile to make sure it is what we wanted. It was presented in our wedding, and I can finally say that it was an amazing idea. It was very well received by the audience and to this day I receive comments about the video. I can say he is THE best.
I can personally attest that the professionalism, skills and planning the team brings to the table is priceless. They are very attentive to the very small detail of event. There was a delay in my wedding and was causing issues with my reception, since they were back to back. The way the team coordinated the vendors was amazing. It went so smooth that I barely felt the stress that I had to worry about organizing or directing someone to do something.
DJ was the best. The kind of mixing he produced on floor was just amazing. One of the many comments I received for the event was that “it was a blast!”
It’s just an amazing work. The entire teams comes together to make a lifelong memory even more memorable.

Profile Picture Nishant, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I wanted to make my wedding day an event of a lifetime and Ravi made it happen. I don't even know how to explain what he has done for me and my husband. When we first had our meeting with Ravi, I was a little nervous because usually you have people that tell you how you should do your wedding! Ravi was unlike any other. He listened to what we had envisioned, and he made my wedding day 10 times better that what we had envisioned. He was absolutely amazing to work with. His work is beyond any thing I have seen. I still have people calling me until this day asking me who did my decor, who dj'd, who the videographers were, who the photographers were. I got my all in one package through Ravi! No hassles, no tension, no worries. All I had to do was get ready on my wedding day. Everything else was left up to him. My stage was just out of this world. The lighting, the ambiance of the whole reception was just beautiful. I am so very grateful to Ravi for making one of my most important days one of the most beautiful days. Ravi's convenient package also included my engagment photshoot. He made it so much fun and captured the love that my husband and I have for each other. He somehow showed on camera the magic of love between two people. I have my one year anniversary in several months and I am definitely using stylishclick for everything to include my decor. My wedding album is beautiful, everytime I look through it I cry. The shots, the poses are all amazing. My wedding video is just amazing. He made it bollywood style, just like i wanted it to be. Thank you so much Ravi! I wish I was smart enough to use you for my mehndi. Can't wait to see you at my anniversary!

Profile Picture Neelam, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

Ravi did an awesome job with the ohotogrpahy and videography for my weddding! I couldnt have asked for a better company :) go to their website if you have any doubt's and check out their work. You will be in love. My wedding photos and highlight video is on there as well. The highlight video was my favorite because they captured so much of mywedding in just 3 minutes. I reccomend them to everyone!! :)

Profile Picture Madiha, 9/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The moments that Stylish Click has captured are memories that will be cherished forever. They made the entire process seamlessly easy. Mr. Grover tailored the event decorations to meet our needs and style. The photographer was amazing. He made us feel at ease while taking our pictures. He took the time to find great locations to take our pictures and his creativity enhanced each and every photograph. The DJ was also amazing. He played great songs throughout the event to captivate the audiences. Therefore, I would recommend Stylish Click to anyone looking to make their special occasion even more special. I thank Stylish Click for their amazing service. I will definitely use their services in the future to celebrate all the special events in my life.

Profile Picture A, 6/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

On time, energetic, patience, resonable price

Profile Picture Muhtashim, 5/16/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

I threw a 50th wedding anniversary for my parents in May 2012 in Vienna, Va. We started planning the party in November 2011. All along Ravi was easily contacted through phone or email. This was especially helpful since I live in Chicago, IL. I loved the the one stop shop style. They handled the DJ, Photography and the decorations for me. Ravi made various suggestions for the centerpieces and decorations which were all beautiful. He showed up personally for the event 1.5 hours before to start the decorations and work with the restaurant for the table set up. We also had him set up a projector for a slide show. Everything went smoothly. I would recommend him and use him again

Profile Picture Sanjeev, 5/5/12, 1 Review