Styles By Kelli Reviews

27 Reviews for Styles By Kelli

• Mim

Miranda · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Kelli did an amazing job on my hair, as well as the hair of my mother and maid of honor. She was very easy going and flexible when it came to adjusting the style, and her pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to others for weddings or other events!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sue · Married on 08/12/2017

Kelli is totally awesome & managed to transform the whole bridal party (& Mom) in a matter of hours. Easy to work with and great personality! Highly recommended to ease the tension on a special day~

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2017

Kelli is amazing! She was super responsive and very flexible in scheduling and rescheduling my hair trial when I ran into issues. She did a great job taking the several hairstyle photos I brought and combining them into exactly what I wanted. When I was torn between keeping my hair down and making a last-minute change to put it up because of the weather, Kelli knew I wanted it down in my heart of hearts, so she reassured me that she could make it work and she'd use as much spray as necessary to make it stay despite the rain. She saved the day! All 7 of my bridesmaids plus 2 moms had their hair done, and Kelli worked incredibly quickly- I couldn't believe she could handle that many people in our short venue window- and everyone was in love with their looks. I got married on a hot, muggy June day, and all our hair stayed put until late in the night! I would definitely recommend Kelli to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

I had my wedding on June 9th and Kelli was absolutely amazing! My bridal hair turned out to be even better then I imagined. The moms and bridesmaids hair were also beautiful! Kelli was easy to work with and would respond to me very quickly. I highly reccomend her for your big day!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/28/2017

Kelli was amazing....was available 7 days a week almost 24 hours a day via messenger for any concerns I may have had. I may have been the bride that needed the pushing from everyone to tell them what I wanted, but I trusted Kelli to do my hair with no trial as a bride, bc she had done it at my best friends wedding (12/15). I would trust Kelli and holly with any and all future needs for hair and makeup. They are determined, committed, open to any ideas (crazy or not I threw at them ??) suggestions, drive where you need them to come. Another thing that was icing on the cake was my photographer will not have to photoshop them in any pictures, bc they come to your day ready for people to take your pictures getting ready with them in it!!!!! I could never imagine Kelli or holly disappointing you on your special day, is my honest opinion. They show up with everything you could ever imagine, and are fully prepared to deal with the difficult ladies or future mother-in laws if you have any!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

Kelli was absolutely amazing! She did my mom's hair, daughter/flower girl, and all 6 brides and myself and every hairstyle was PERFECT & beautiful! She made us all feel gorgeous. Kelli was on time, very responsive, and professional. Kelli and her make-up partner, Holly, traveled to our hotel on my wedding day morning which took some pressure off that day and made it super easy for all of us to get together in one place and not have to drive to a salon for hair and make-up. The hairstyles looked just like the photo examples we showed her and I was extremely happy with my trial and on my wedding day. Could not have asked for a better hair stylist! Thank you so much Kelli!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Kelli was absolutely amazing! I had my hair trial a month before the big day and asked for a standard half up- half down style which Kelli nailed. Unfortunately, I decided to do something completely different the day of and went for an up-do, which Kelli perfected as well. A few of my bridesmaids went in with no set hairstyle they wanted, but they loved what Kelli came up with. I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2016

I loved my hair that Kelli did for my wedding day! She is so talented in her profession. She was very time efficient for the trial and for my wedding day. She is very flexible and always worked with my time schedule. Thank you again Kelli!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better stylist for my wedding day. Kelli was very flexible and she was very fast and efficient in getting my hair style and all of my bridesmaids hair done. I loved my wedding hair and it was exactly what I wanted. Kelli did a great job on all of my bridesmaids' hair and they loved their hair too.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kelli was awesome! She was very friendly and personable with all my wedding party. She was professional and fantastic at her job, I LOVED my hair!!! She did a low, loose, curly and romantic up do and it was exactly what I pictured. She was also very affordable, I highly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Deanna · Married on 06/14/2015

Kelli did an excellent job for my wedding! At the trial she was able to go off the inspiration picture I had and tailor it to me. Day of she arrived early to set up, was able to do my bridemaid's hair from a picture, and took less time than she quoted. Her prices are very reasonable and she is a very pleasant person to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2015

I highly recommend Kelli to all brides. I was impressed by the quality of service she provided along the way.

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/09/2015

Kelli did a great job with everyones hair. Very friendly and responsive. She styled everyone's hair like they wanted and made them look fabulous. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

Kelli was such a joy to work with. She helped create a hairstyle that i received numerous compliments about on the day of my wedding. I definitely recommend Kelly and Holly. They are a great team!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Kelli and her hair team were amazing. They took on the task of 7 bridesmaid, 1 bride, 1 mother of the groom, and 1 16 year old. And EVERYONE was so happy with their hair!! Kelli was flexible and easy going. It snowed on my wedding day but she was still there on time and ready to work. She came to the venue and always had a smile on her face. This bride highly recommends her.

Sent on 03/24/2015

stacey · Married on 12/20/2014

Kelli styled my hair along with 4 bridesmaids for my wedding. She contacted me prior to the big day to set up an appointment for my trial run which I unfortunately had to cancel on but she took the time to follow up with me later to know exactly what I wanted. Kelli's work was perfect! The style held all day so the last picture of the night looked just as great as the first.
    I would highly recommend her service to anyone and would definitely use her in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Stacia · Married on 12/13/2014

Kelli did my hair for my wedding, as well as my mom, sister, and my close friend. She made my hair look more beautiful then it has ever been in my entire life. She was able to create my vision and make me look even better than I thought!! She got my hair to have amazing curls, and my hair never seems to curl for me. She also added clip-in extensions and Oh my- I looked sooo good!! I wish she could come do my hair every day! On top of her fantastic hair and is a really nice and fun person. I enjoyed spending time with her before my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kelli did a fantastic job doing all the hair for my wedding bridal party! She was so sweet with my Grandmother while styling her "3 hairs". I was very satisfied with my hair style and it stayed in tact through my wedding pictures which is what I requested of Kelli! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/22/2014

Holly did the make up and Kelli did my hair. They were both professional, friendly, and helpful during the entire process. During the trial, they helped me figure out what I wanted. They were able to quickly understand what I wanted and provided any helpful suggestions.

On the day off, they arrived right on time and worked efficiently. They had to do hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaid and me (the bride) but they finished well ahead of time. They were able to give the girls what they wanted, based on pictures from the internet and they also provided feedback and their input on styles. The makeup and hair looked great in photos, in person, and it stayed in place till I washed it off. Our hair and makeup was flawless the entire day and night!

They were friendly and made the entire experience fun. I would definitely recommend them for any bride. They are good at what they do and I couldn't have asked for anything better for my wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Kelli was wonderful! Her price includes trial run and also travel! She was very flexible and did an amazing job! Thanks so much for helping me on my special day!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Alexus · event on 10/25/2014

loved my homecoming hair! Everyone gave me complements, and it stayed up the whole night! Definitely going back for next year.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • kathryn

kathryn · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelli was amazing! Professional, affordable, reliable! I would use her over and over again if I could.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/17/2014

I used Kelly for myself, my bridesmaids and the mother of the groom. She did a fabulous job with our hair! She worked really hard to match what we wanted based on the pictures we showed her. I got many many compliments about my hair! I really enjoyed working with Kelly and would use her again !

Sent on 10/30/2014

Valerie · Married on 09/13/2014

I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my wedding and she delivered. My hair lasted through the whole wedding and into even the next day. She did amazing job on my bridesmaid hair as well. I would hire her again.

Sent on 09/15/2014

She is excellent at doing exactly what you ask for with no problem.

Sent on 09/16/2014