Style Lounge by Salon Moda Reviews

10 Reviews for Style Lounge by Salon Moda

• Mary

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

Glam Squad Extraordinaire

Nicole and Heather were AMAZING! Not only did they make my girls look phenomenal, but they made me feel like a princess. I could not have picked a better crew to come in to do hair and make-up, and I cannot rave enough about these ladies!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Patricia Joy

Patricia J. · Married on 11/03/2018

Love love loved it!

Gianna was recommended to me by a friend, and she did not disappoint. I tried 2 different make up artists, and Gianna won by a landslide. I wanted a look that was natural, soft, romantic, but also whimsy, and loose. I showed her a couple of pictures of my vision, and Gianna was able to pull off that look! She took her time with me, and she was very good about asking me about what I liked and didn't like. She was, overall, very easy to work with. She helped me put on my veil and also added baby's breath on my hair. I wanted to buy the lipstick she used, but since it was no longer being made, she was sweet enough to just give it to me! It was also very nice of her to let my photographer take some "getting ready" shots. Overall, I am very pleased and am looking forward to the next time I get to work with her!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best!!

Everyone at Salon Moda is amazing! Gianna does my hair regularly and also did the hair and makeup (along with a group of great girls) for my wedding in September. They could not have done a better job and I, along with every single bridesmaid, was thrilled with the way the hair and makeup turned out. Organized, efficient and the nicest group of people to work with. Highly recommended for both weddings and regular salon appointments for anything you need done!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Catie · Married on 04/28/2018

So happy with Salon Moda!

I could not have been happier choosing Salon Moda for my wedding day hair and makeup. Using their private style lounge made the morning so relaxing and stress free. They provided a gorgeous fruit and pastry spread complete with champagne! Nicole, Gianna, Julia and Lindsay worked on my bridal party and got us all done in the time frame they allotted which kept us on schedule and ready for pictures! My pictures were stunning because our hair and makeup photographed so beautifully and lasted well into the after party without any touch-ups! If I could do it over again I would without a doubt choose Salon Moda!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brie · Married on 02/11/2017

Gianna & Nicole travelled to my parents home to do the bridal party's hair and makeup and upon arrival we lost power and had to move to another location. They rolled with the punches with a smile on their faces and we're completely professional and did an AMAZING job!!! I would definitely recommend them. Their work is beautiful!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Julianna · Married on 11/12/2016

I LOVED Style Lounge and especially Gianna Scirrotto (my personal stylist for life). I had a few brides maid fiascos and they were all SUPER accommodating and their calmness about it all helped me stay calm.
    Also the place was elegantly decorative and personal since we were the only wedding party there. I am pretty sure that they always only have 1 wedding party at a time so it makes you feel so attended to and cared about. Your the only party they are focased on.
    The refreshments were perfect too! Yum!

Sent on 01/26/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/22/2016

Gianna, Nicole and the rest of the Moda team put out nothing but perfection for me and my bridesmaids! They are also my go to for hair and makeup when I'm only a guest at a wedding. Trust in Moda!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Aubree · Married on 05/17/2013

I used Salon Moda for both hair and make-up. My hair was done by Nicole and it was perfection!! She knew exactly what I had in mind and I was so in love with my updo. My makeup was done by Gianna, and again perfection!! I don't usually wear makeup and Gianna was able to make it look flawless and natural. Nicole and Gianna also did hair and makeup for most of my bridal party, and everyone looked fabulous. Owner Dominic put together a great set-up which made for a wonderful, fun, relaxing experience as I got pampered for my big day!! Ladies...if you want perfection...look no further...the staff at Salon Moda are the best!!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Thanu · Married on 06/11/2016

3.5

I chose Salon Moda for our wedding day hair and makeup... and it was the best decision ever! They have a newly renovated bridal suite just for brides! Gianna was amazing and paid careful attention to my hair and makeup, which was absolutely flawless. I had compliments all day because she made me look like a million bucks. Most importantly, my bridesmaids have had several negative experiences at other salons, but Salon Moda aimed to please. They were beyond happy with their looks and I'm pretty sure they would go back and make regular hair appointments with the team.

Sent on 07/07/2016

My hair and make-up for the wedding was flawless, however I did notice that my make-up faded at the reception. I loved this salon they were so fun to work with and make me feel pampered on my big day. I would use them again but recommend that if you are using them for your make-up, to get it done closer to the actual time you are getting married (I had mine done really early).

Sent on 07/15/2015