Style In Action Hair Studio Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Lisa Married on 10/26/2013
    Very nice, friendly staff. My daughter(the bride) and myself were very happy with our hairstyles. Both of our hairstyles and the brides llasted the whole night! The bride had her airbrush make-up applied and she was just beautiful. Great value! Sincerely, Lisa(MOB) and Beth(the bride)
    John S. Married on 09/14/2013
    These girls are top notch, they showed up at my venue early and ready to go like an episode of "Jerseylicious" except that they brought no drama with them, only sheer class and talent!!! Thank you ladies for making me and my girls jaw-dropping gorgeous on my wedding day xoxoxo
  • User1517109 2+ years ago
    Highly recommend Style In Action, you will always have great customer service, knowledgeable stylists/colorists! Been going here for years....

They came to my wedding location and provided bridal hair for myself, wedding party and family. The owner Jeanne is Awesome to work with!! Her staff is amazing.
    Dani L. Married on 12/07/2012
    Anytime I need my hair and make up done I contact them and they do such an AWESOME job. Plus they are such a great group of people it's like coming home when you walk in!! Thanks ladies love you all!!
    Krystin Married on 05/18/2012
    I had my hair and make up done by the girls at style in action and let me tell you I looked beautiful! I got so many compliments and I really loved everything they did. I felt so special after they were done because I never really get rolled up but they really did an amazing job. I hope you all go to style in action to get ur hair and make up done it'll leave u feeling beautiful and keep you smiling all night!
    Xoxo- Krystin
    Josephine Married on 01/28/2012
    Amazing salon.The girls here are all great and professional.I have been going to them for about 10 years now and refuse to go anywhere else. They are very informative on their products.
  • I
    Kristy Married on 12/06/2011
    I LOVE STYLE IN ACTION AND I WOULD RECCOMMEND ALL BRIDES TO LET THEM BEAUTIFY YOU FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY. THE GIRLS THERE ARE SO NICE AND PROFFESSIONAL AND TRULEY CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS. ALSO THEY DO AMAZING WORK, EVERYONE THERE IS SO TALENETED ITS AMAZING!!!!! DEFINETLY GO TO STYLE IN ACTION FOR YOUR WEDDING , NOT ONLY WILL THEY MAKE YOU LOOK ABSOLUTLY FLAWLESS FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY, BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFEEEE, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! :)
    Elise Married on 12/03/2011
    Style & Action do an amazing job on hair, makeup, airbrush, and tanning. i highly recommend it for everyone!
    Debra Married on 12/03/2011
    Style in Action has the most amazing owner and staff, I can't say enough good things about this salon and there staff! My daughter had her done for her sweet sixteen birthday on 12/03/2011.. Wow! I couldn't take my eyes off of my daugher when she was finished getting her hair done... Simply Beautiful!!! My daugher felt and looked like a princess for her special day! I am so blessed to have had syle in action be the salon to do my daughters hair! I would so recomment this salon for all your wedding,proms,all your needs...
    Dawn Married on 08/19/2011
    My Wedding day was WONDERFUL!!!! My hair was done up in curls and curls falling down around my head. It took my hairdresser awhile to put them all in. I did not know how many Bobby Pins I had in my hair, until it was over, lol. I made her "Glue it" as I was afraid it will fall apart. Then, I was handed over to my Make Up Artist where she did a very beautiful "Natural" Look on my face. I didn't, at first, wanted fake eyelashes, until I heard many others in the Salon, it will make your eyes "POP", and you know THEY DID! I loved my Wedding Photos and everything that when in to making my Magical Day. My hair was gorgeous and I need to thank everyone at Style in Action from the Hello to Have Fun. This was my second wedding, and I must admit, my second Wedding I felt much beautiful, loved more than ever, and I wouldn't have done it with out Style in Action. I still go to to get my hair done, even before the wedding, over five years. I would guarantee you will enjoy you hair/make up for your wedding or your special day. Thank you all! (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))
    Serena Married on 01/14/2011
    Beautiful work, professionally done, made my special day even more special.
    Kristi Married on 10/17/2010
    My name is Kristi, and I was the bride from 10/17/2010. NONE of my bridesmaids wrote the review below, and NEITHER did I. While I will admit that style in action did do a great job, it was all due to the stylists who worked on myself and my bridesmaids. Those stylists were Tara, Kim, Lauren, and Robin. The ratings I am giving are purely for their services. While the salon did supply us with bagels and fruit, we did NOT receive any gifts of min hairsprays. I would like to thank the stylists that did my hair and make up, as well as my brides maids. I love you all : )
    Kristi Married on 10/17/2010
    Just had my Girl friends wedding at teh salon on 10/17/10 and i must say it was amazing the salon supplied the girls with bagels,fruit, juice what ever we would have wanted, the staff got all the girls done in more than enough time and the free gift of mini hair sprays was a wonderful touch, the bride was so happy and loved her hair as did her mother in-law and sister in-law who are not from the area, they were extremely impressed with the service the salon gave. Thank you again Style In Action for helping with my friends perfect day!
  • I
    Melissa Married on 09/10/2010
    I loved the staff at Style in Action!!! We had sooo much fun that day!! They did a stunning job on me and my girls for my wedding day!! They made us look gorgeus! i couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to do our hair and makeup on the most important day of my life... my wedding!!! I would and will reccomend them to anyone adn everyone!! thank you ladies for really making us look so amazing on my wedding day! and when my 10 year anniversary comes up and we renew our vows we will be using you ladies again!!
    Jason Married on 06/02/2010
    The services I received were outstanding. The professionalism was incredible. I would definitly recommend their services to anyone who asks.
    Samanth Married on 05/15/2010
    What a wonderful experiance on my special day. The staff is so amazing and attentive. I would reccomend Style in Action to anyone! I have been seen by multiple stylists over the years and have never had a complaint, they are ALL amazing!
    Joanne Married on 04/30/2010
    we where just at the salon for my son's wedding in april , everyone left feeling like a star , they do everything from hair cuts to highlites , perms . tanning , nails ect.... if your looking for a salon where ALL THE STAFF IS GREAT & MAKES U FEEL SO WELCOME , go to STYLE IN ACTION 732-408-9898 NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK .
    Thnak U Again 2 All The Staff For Making My Son's Wedding Day GREAT !!

joanne hutton
    Jean Married on 06/17/2009
    thanks for preparing me with the amount of time I need to prepare for highlights before my wedding date
    Stacy Married on 07/25/2009
    As soon as I walked through the door of the salon, I was greeted by warm smiles and an upbeat atmosphere. I was handed a cool drink and gracefully swept up into a chair where I immediately began to relax. With all the stress and nervousness that comes with one's wedding day, all I wanted was to get out some of the butterflies. The women who style my hair and my brides maids' hair were all very accommodating and receptive our individual needs. They truly made everyone in my bridal party feel like a princes. Each person was pampered and left feeling beautiful! The staff was extremely perfessional and very friendly. It was an overall wonderful experience and I would recommend any bride to start her big day in one of their chairs.