Style Hype Reviews

Style Hype 3
  • Esmeralda

Esmeralda Silva · Married on 06/08/2019

Freakin’ amazing & wonderfully done

So glad I decided to do a trial for hair & makeup, showed them a picture of what I wanted and they made it happen! The style hype crew is always amazing to work with, my friend got married a couple years before me and she hired them as well and we loved the work they had done. Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Work

The ladies at Style Hype did an amazing job on mine and my brides maid's hair and makeup! They are the sweetest group of girls and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs hair and makeup done!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jess O · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding October 2018

Cindy and the Stylehype crew were awesome and have a lot of patience when it comes to a tight timeline. All the ladies in our wedding were very pleased with their makeup and hair. The crew left them looking gorgeous! Hair and make up lasted all day despite that our photo shoot was in a very windy setting the girls made it to the ceremony still looking fabulous. I highly this group of ladies, they are very professional and accommodating. They provide an excellent service and are very flexible with timeframe.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2018

Best MUA!!!! ????
    Loveeee loveeee loveeee!!! ???

Sent on 06/19/2017

kerri · Married on 09/02/2018

Cindy and Angela were awesome, top of their game. One of my girls' hair floofed out (natural curls) while she was finishing the ceremony setup in 90% humidity so they took some time to recurl, pin, and spray the up do again and it stayed all night. My up do was perfect all night and exactly what I asked for. Makeup got lots of compliments and I felt like a China doll that couldn't break. We went with the hair and makeup on site and I did my test run a month prior just to test out my vision, worked out great!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

The team did my hair & make up for my best friends wedding, me being a bridesmaid. Have to admit I'm extremely picky about both due to past experiences. Showed them a picture of how ideally I would like me hair - they made it look even better. They listened to what I hate about make up- they nailed it! Super professional, up to date on current trends, updo and make up lasted all day long!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/19/2017

Style Hype did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and makeup!
    They were able to travel to the location were my bridesmaids and I were going to get ready and accommodated my entire party of 7! I came across their Instagram page and was amazed with their work! Cindy was very responsive since the first day I emailed her! All of our hair and makeup looked great even after over 12 hours of running around and taking pictures! These ladies are truly talented and I would definetly use them all over again!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

I had Style Hype to do my hair/make up for my wedding and it turned out fabulous! Angelica listened to what I wanted done and she implemented my suggestions- creating a very unique/elegant look. My make up was beautiful as well. Did a good job not over doing it, just the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend Style Hype.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Eberley · Married on 09/03/2017

I choose Style Hype for our Wedding Day Sept 3rd, 2017. I could not be even more pleased. They were very accommodating and attentive. I was happy to find them through a friend. I had been planning my wedding for 2yrs. So when I had tried booking for a previous Makeup artist early on out, they declined due to being so far out. Style Hype was able to accommodate me with no problem. They really listened to my vision for my bridesmaids and I. I had mentioned how I needed something very dramatic with my makeup, I had to look different than my average day. They literally took what I said and did just that, we had to actually tone it out a bit. That goes to show, that they will listen and try to make you pleased. They were also very patient and took the time to change my makeup. We all were very happy and felt very beautiful that day. Makeup and hair was flawless all night.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Style Hype 4
    Style Hype 5

Nora · Married on 09/02/2017

StyleHype ladies were awesome since day one. They were very responsive before my wedding and super profesional even after we added two more to our party. Quality make up and service!! I highly recommend having the airbrush foundation, thank me later!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Angie · Married on 08/26/2017

Makeup was looking so good by the end of the night, I felt guilty taking it off. I sweat a lot and it looked flawless all night, LOVED IT!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding was in Milwaukee and she and her associate traveled all the way up here to do make-up services for 13 people! She was very responsive, professional, flexible and very passionate about her work. She listened to everyone's requests of what they wanted and delivered! And everyone absolutely loved their make-up. She is super flexible so if you decide to change from tradition to air-brush or vice versa, she will make it happen! I would totally recommend her to anyone who needs make-up services for their wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2017

MARIA · Married on 05/27/2017

Cindy was great! I loved that she listen to my request but also gave me ideas. I couldn't be more happy on how my makeup turn out.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Bianca · Married on 03/18/2017

Style Hype did an amazing job. Very professional... will definitely be working with them again!

Sent on 06/21/2017

kristen · Married on 01/07/2017

I booked this vendor for myself and my bridal party after using them for a few events in the past and loving the results of my hair and makeup. It was a breeze to set up a hair and makeup trial and they were very flexible with the dates that I was interested in for that. Cindy and Angie are who I dealt with personally and they are not only professional but personable you enjoy your time working with them. We received a contract to sign to book our date and on the day of our wedding, Style Hype even beat the wedding party to the hotel!! When the hair and makeup began, they were like a well oiled machine, working together with several girls at a time and finished the bridal party ahead of schedule which was nice, leaving us with some down time to relax before we had to head to the venue to get dressed. All in all. they were a very great team to work with and made the morning as stress free as possible which for all brides to be, you will truly appreciate!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jessyka · Married on 12/31/2016

I have worked with StyleHype multiple times, every single time I have loved my make up and hair. The girls are professional and always on time. I will continue to use them for all makeup and hair needs! Thank you StyleHype

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rosaura · Married on 11/17/2016

As a customer I'm in love with their work they make me feel sexy and always obtain satisfaction .Thanks for making dreams come true with the talent that god has gave you girls .May God bless you with more work

Sent on 11/08/2016

It was a pleasure working with Style Hype. For both my wedding and baby shower they did an amazing job! I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2016

I heard great things about Style Hype, and I loved their portfolio. Angie and Cindy are from my hometown area, and I decided to check-them out. From the gecko, they responded quickly to my questions and concerns. They recommend and gave me much information on what would work best for me for on my wedding day. They made me feel confident when I did not, and the makeup/hair turned out beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also thought they did a wonderful job. Their prices are fair, and they even offer airbrush makeup! My makeup stayed on all day, and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks ladies for a job well done- I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Diana · Married on 08/06/2016

StyleHype is simply the BEST. The girls made sure I looked incredible on my Wedding Day. I felt beautiful and most importantly my husband couldn't stop staring at me and telling me how gorgeous I was. I felt like a princess. Definitely will recommend the best makeup/hair stylist in Lake County Style•Hype

Sent on 08/10/2016

Alex · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot rant and rave and praise these two extremely talented ladies enough! The quality hands down, my hair lasted from 9am until 10am the next morning, my make up just the same. I never had to retouch it and I looked flawless all night, even through a heat advisory and humidity then a downpour for the record books. The ladies came right to our home, professional, personable and did exactly what we asked for. I will never ask anyone else to do my hair and make up as long as the style hype ladies Cindy and Angie are around. I gave their information away constantly throughout the day and when I returned to work Monday, everyone asked who it was that did my hair and make up. These two ladies hands down, most talented individuals I know. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Noemi · Married on 07/09/2016

I couldn't have imagined getting my hair an make up with anyone else other than Style Hype! They are great! Not only do they provide you with awesome customer service prior to the event but they make sure they give you want you want. They do your hair/make up based on what you like, what your style is. They are also great with suggestions! Definitely the best choice out there! I kept getting compliments of my hair and make up all night. It was perfect!
    You ladies made my day!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Angie did my hair and all of my bride maids for my wedding. I looked amazing--she was able to style my hair just the way I wanted it. Very professional services and love that she was able to come to my wedding location. I am actually using her services again for another event coming up. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Style Hype did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. I would highly recommend them! They are super flexible and are willing to travel.

Sent on 07/13/2016