Style & Grace Events Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• Mary
    Mary D. Married on 06/22/2019

Elegant flowers and great service!

I got so many compliments on the elegance and beauty of the flowers! She was very careful at making sure she knew exactly what I wanted, and kept communication throughout the planning process. Even after changing my mind a few times, she was easy going and happy to make changes for me. I showed up to the venue on my wedding day and she had already set up everything, which made that whole process on the wedding day feel like a breeze! Highly recommending to all my friends and family!
    Dalia Married on 06/30/2018
    Style&grace Events made my day so amazing and special and I'm so happy that I went with her service. She was so attentive with everything (details, which I love) and was so accommodating when I had a change in idea. She made my imagination of what I wanted the venue to look like, really come true. And added her special touch, so my day could be set apart from anything I have seen. Thank you again! I would definitely use her service again.
    Stella Married on 07/19/2017
    Not only did Style & Grace make me feel comfortable and relaxed, Ms. ishaq truly went out of her way so that I would feel like one of a kind. I admire her attention to detail and rapid response rate. Very pleased with the outcome!
    Pamela Married on 04/07/2017
    Merna was amazing to work with! She gave me everything I wanted for our wedding and stayed within our budget. Her floral arrangement were beautiful as was the rest of the decor. Thank you for helping to make our wedding beautiful!!