Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment Reviews

55 | New York, NY

55 Reviews for Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment

• User5382006 · 2+ years ago

I had Alex and Amir for my wedding and they did a great job. The music they played throughout the party was perfect and appropriate for me and my guests. Would highly recommend them for any party.

Sent on 08/26/2015

3.5

We had Alex and Amir Entertainment at our wedding a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend them. They did my bat mitzvah all those years ago and my family continued to recommend and engage them for subsequent events, including our engagement party and bridal shower this year as well. We worked with both Alex and Amir and both are extremely professional and honest with their pricing and recommendations. They were responsive to our unique needs and flexible to accommodate our requests. We went ahead with this vendor additionally because of recommendations from other couples who did their wedding with them, and as expected, both the DJ and band were excellent. The guests were dancing all night and the DJ and band knew how to keep the momentum going - we had both Persian and American guests and the mix of music was very well received. Would highly recommend them to any couple considering them for their wedding or families considering them for bar / bat mitzvahs or any other special event!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Alex & Amir provided amazing music at our wedding. Our guests of all ages and backgrounds absolutely loved them and so did we. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kamran · Married on 07/27/2018

2.0

We had Alex and a violinist for our wedding. They did a great job. The violinist was very interactive with the guests, and Alex had the guests dancing immediately at the beginning until the last minute. We heard from many of our guests that they liked them too. He had a good mix of persian/Spanish/English music.
    Only area for improvement is being more responsive to emails/phone calls.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Nehama · Married on 03/14/2018

2.5

The night of the DJ did a great job, just wasnt as responsive leading up to the event

Sent on 03/21/2018