Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment Reviews

53 | New York, NY

53 Reviews for Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment

Alexandra · Married on 10/30/2016

Alex along with three musicians (drummer, electric violinist, sax player) performed at our wedding and were phenomenal, playing music across genres for our international crowd. Everyone, spanning all ages, was on the dance floor the entire night. It was truly incredible. The moments when the musicians came on the dance floor resulted in the crowd going wild with excitement. The energy was contagious and it was undoubtedly a night to remember especially due to the unparalleled entertainment provided by Alex and his team!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sophie · Married on 07/03/2016

I first want to thank you for another spectacular performance at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about the music. You both have an amazing gift to feel a crowd and keep them going for HOURS. Amazing job. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sophie! We had a blast parting with you and your guests in South of France. See you soon!

Ashley · Married on 01/10/2016

The only thing I cared about for my wedding was the Dj, band and energy in the room. DJ Alex and his band exceeded all my expectations! They provided amazing music, listened to my request and were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Davina · Married on 10/24/2015

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! They traveled to Mexico to perform at our wedding. Every single one of our guests had the most incredible time and raved about the music and energy they created. Not a single person sat down during the reception. The saxophonist, violinist and percussionist were incredible. Many guests have already reached out to us in order to hire Alex for their events. They blew our expectations!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

noah · Married on 10/11/2015

Alex provided DJ and band for our wedding on October 11, 2015.

I have been to several of Alex's parties prior to my event, however, my crowd was completely different. Alex made sure to cater to the crowd and made the night as memorable and fun as we wanted. Countless people came over to tell me how great the music was and even more texted me after to find out the name of the band and DJ.

Also worth noting that they provided the classical players for cocktail hour and the ceremony - we gave them very specific versions of songs to play and they executed perfectly.

Couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Shayna · Married on 09/06/2015

Alex and Amir Entertainment is a fantastic company and Alex and Amir are absolutely incredible DJs. Their high level of attentiveness, coupled with excellent musical taste, and an aim to please any crowd is the perfect combination for a successful event! Their ability to read and understand a crowd makes all the difference in the atmosphere of your party. Their ability to play all genres of music throughout a single event can please all members at a party and make sure everyone is out of their seats and having a great time!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Paz · Married on 08/27/2015

Alex and Style Events made our wedding! TRULY!
    Alex hit every note, and satisfied all 400 guests musical cravings. Alex has the perfect mix of DJ and instruments... right when the beat drops the violin killed it... the drummers came out onto the floor and got the crowd wild... I was so happy! What an amazing night.
    We went to see almost every entertainment company in NYC, couldn't be happier with our choice! Alex at Style Events came highly recommended to us, and with great pleasure we do/ are so happy to recommend him!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Marco · Married on 06/14/2015

Amir and his band were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Shireen · Married on 06/11/2015

Alex and Amir and their band members were very professional. They were very easy and pleasant to work with.
    Our crowd danced ALL NIGHT! They played all the songs we requested, plus many more that they chose.
    We were extremely happy with their choices.

There is no doubt in our minds that we would recommend them to our friends and use them again, God willing.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Amir · Married on 05/24/2015

Not only did we choose Alex and Amir of Style Events because of their pristine reputation but my (now wife's) family had worked with them in the past and we had danced to their music at numerous parties over many years. When it came to my wedding I only wanted the best, and for that reason, Alex and Amir of Style Events was our only choice for our music and entertainment. Literally before we even booked our wedding venue I made sure that Alex would be available for our date. Alex was amazing to deal with. He handled everything for us from ceremony music to cocktail hour and of course the reception. We had Alex Dj'ing the entire night alongside 6 of the most talented musicians I have ever seen. Everyone had the most amazing time and danced the entire night. We had Middle Eastern and American guests and both sides were blown away by the music. If you are lucky Alex and Amir of Style Events will be available on your date, and if they are, BOOK THEM!!! I cannot wait to work with them again.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Andrea · Married on 03/21/2015

Alex and Amir were simply amazing! Thanks to them we had the most memorable wedding reception. Our friends are still raving about how much fun our wedding was because of the music and live musicians. We would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Lemor · Married on 03/15/2015

This is the 2nd time we've used Alex & Amir for a family event (first my brother's wedding and now mine). They came all the way to Florida and did an AMAZING job and collaborated nicely with the other vendors. All the guests were up and dancing the entire night and they did an excellent job of "feeling the vibe" and knowing when to change to certain genres. Since this was a mixed (Sephardic/Ashkenazi Jewish) wedding, they played Persian, Israeli, Modern Dance and and Oldies, so there was a little bit for everyone. We had a live percussionist, saxophonist, and violinist which really got the crowd pumped as they were interactive and full of energy. We can't say enough good things about DJ Alex & Amir...they made the night a success!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Shiran · Married on 03/08/2015

Best band and DJ!! Made my wedding warm and magical! There is no one that can do a better job in New York.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Daniell · Married on 05/22/2011

THEY WERE INCREDIBLE! WE WERE DANCING THE ENTIRE NIGHT. AND NOT ONLY THAT, THEY WERE AMAZING TO WORK WITH. I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! THEY MADE MY WEDDING OUTRAGEOUSLY FUN AND COOL!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jessica · event on: 03/09/2018

It was my third time having Alex and Amir dj one of my parties! They are the best!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Ann · event on: 03/23/2018

We booked Amir for our 200+ person engagement party with a drummer and violinist after seeing Alex & Amir at other events. I can't begin to say how happy we were!!! He read the crowd exactly and the dance floor was brimming the entire night! I also had a few things planned for the party which involved very specific music and Amir listened to every single thing we asked for - and more! Amir suggested we add lighting and although I was initially hesitant, I am so happy I did it - it added so much movement and ambience to the room. Don't look further - just book them!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Mary · event on: 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough about this team! Professional, caring and fun! They were amazing! Perfect mix of kids and adult music! Everyone had a blast and cannot stop raving about the dj, dancers, lighting, musicians and games! Thank you for making our party amazing and unforgettable!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mercedeh. It was a pleasure being part of your event!! See you soon...
  • User5090179 · event on: 05/16/2015

Excellent, professional and plays a variety of awsome music. They know how to get a party going. I have used them many times they are consistently excellent!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lisa · event on: 05/17/2015

They were a pleasure to deal with and very professional.
    The night of the event, they were amazing!!!!
    They played great music all night long and
    my guests never stopped dancing.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Arman · event on: 06/14/2015

Alex and Amir continue to provide an amazing DJ experience for our parties. They know how to fine tune the music to the crowd and get them to dance.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Neda · event on: 08/22/2015

Alex and Amir are AMAZING. Their music is exceptional and they make the party a hit every time. We have hired them for two parties personally, and have attended countless other parties that they have been the main entertainment at, and they are a hit every time. They are very professional, and are always willing to accommodate any special requests you may have. The violinist and percussionist accompaniments that joined them were wonderful as well. We look forward to using them for another event!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Alex and Amir were amazing at our wedding. They had the whole place jumping. What was even more impressive, is that we had a multicultural wedding (Iranian and Caribbean) and they seamlessly had both groups pleased and on the dance floor at the same time.

The band was very interactive, on the dancefloor, dancing with the guests, playing next to them. They were the talk of our wedding.

Not only did they take care of our music, but, they also took care of the ceremony sound, musicians for the ceremony and the lighting.

All of it was done professionaly and with the utmost respect. There is no question that we would highly recommend them to anybody.

Finally, Alex introduced us to Sanaz, who taught and choreographed a multi ethnic dance which was so graceful and amazing.

The whole interaction with all of them from begninning to end was great.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Nataly · Married on 01/24/2016

Alex and Amir have been working with us over ten years so we knew they wouldn't disappoint for my wedding! They created the entry and kept the party going the entire night. They felt the vibe and knew exactly what to play and do! Wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • User5382006 · 2+ years ago

I had Alex and Amir for my wedding and they did a great job. The music they played throughout the party was perfect and appropriate for me and my guests. Would highly recommend them for any party.

Sent on 08/26/2015

3.5

We had Alex and Amir Entertainment at our wedding a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend them. They did my bat mitzvah all those years ago and my family continued to recommend and engage them for subsequent events, including our engagement party and bridal shower this year as well. We worked with both Alex and Amir and both are extremely professional and honest with their pricing and recommendations. They were responsive to our unique needs and flexible to accommodate our requests. We went ahead with this vendor additionally because of recommendations from other couples who did their wedding with them, and as expected, both the DJ and band were excellent. The guests were dancing all night and the DJ and band knew how to keep the momentum going - we had both Persian and American guests and the mix of music was very well received. Would highly recommend them to any couple considering them for their wedding or families considering them for bar / bat mitzvahs or any other special event!

Sent on 04/02/2015