41 Reviews for Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment

34 Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment Reviews

The best wedding band ever!! Alex was so approachable and great to work with. Our guests cant stop talking about how great the wedding music was weeks after the wedding. They played a great mix of international & traditional wedding music. They brought incredible musicians for the cocktail hour and ceremony and Alex played the best music at the afterparty!

We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

I don’t typically write reviews, but Amir was so unbelievably amazing at our wedding that I just have to. Our wedding was half-persian/Israeli, half- American and Amir perfectly tailored the music to suit both crowds. Our guests were on the dance floor even before we entered the room and we have had countless people asking us who the dj was.
Having a dj allowed for much more flexibility in music choices and the 5 instruments we chose beautifully enhanced every single song that was played. The musicians even got on the dance floor and were very interactive with the crowd.
Amir was also very easy to work with and couldn’t be more accommodating- this was very refreshing as wedding planning can get very stressful at times.
All in all, Amir was an amazing choice and me and my husband highly recommend this vendor to those who are looking to have a lively and FUN event.

Profile Picture Danielle , 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Alex and a violinist for our wedding. They did a great job. The violinist was very interactive with the guests, and Alex had the guests dancing immediately at the beginning until the last minute. We heard from many of our guests that they liked them too. He had a good mix of persian/Spanish/English music.
Only area for improvement is being more responsive to emails/phone calls.

Profile Picture Kamran, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannot rave enough about this company! We flew in DJ Amir from NY for our wedding in LA. We interviewed so many DJs in LA, and while many of them seemed great, we just knew DJs Alex and Amir are the absolute best and we would have guaranteed good music. And we were right! Everyone was dancing the whole night and it was an absolute blast! It was a mixed crowd of persians and americans (and people from all over the world) and the music DJ Amir played was universally loved. So many people asked us who the DJ was as they were so impressed by him!

Profile Picture Roxana, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to start. I would recommend Alex & Amir Style Events to anyone looking for fantastic entertainment!!!!! They MADE our wedding! The group performed at our wedding the past May and it was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding process. We are still getting calls and texts from our guests asking about our DJ orchestra/band one month later. Our guests did not leave the dance floor. The Alex & Amir Style Events team was incredible and we could not have asked for more. They kept the party going on all night. We had requested songs in a few different languages and their group sang Persian, Mexican, English and they played even more songs in other languages. They played a variety of instruments and their DJ-ing was wonderful. Not only were they TALENTED, but they were beyond kind and professional. We loved working with them and would recommend them out to ANYONE looking for fun energy and lots of dancing at our wedding. Your guests will be blown away!!! Thank you for everything guys – you made our wedding even more special!!! We love you all! Best band/DJ ever.

Profile Picture Bahareh, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

amazing service!! They made the wedding absolutely perfect!! Everyone was asking me about the music, dj and band! Everyone was dancing the whole time, it was unbelievable. Amir delivered every thing we requested, and more! So grateful and thankful for your wonderful service and expertise!

Profile Picture stefanie, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

We highly recommend Amir and his team. We hosted over 300 guests at our wedding and Amir's music brought everyone together on the dance floor. He is incredibly talented at blending cultures and therefore various genres of music. He reads the room accurately and continues to keep the momentum, enthusiasm, and energy of the guests on the dance floor. We also hired several live musicians through Amir which gave the look and feel of a band with the authenticity of the sound of the artists. Numerous guests raved about the music and the energy of the night. We were thrilled with our choice and are grateful to have worked with Amir and his team.

Profile Picture Doreen, 3/24/18, 1 Review
4.1

The night of the DJ did a great job, just wasnt as responsive leading up to the event

Profile Picture Nehama, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Amir for our 2/24 wedding at the Rainbow Room. He was absolutely wonderful- our guests danced all night long and EVERYONE complimented us on Amir and his musicians. He was a consummate professional and took the time to address all our concerns and understand our vision. We couldn't have been happier with him, and would recommend him and his talented musicians to anyone who wants their wedding to be a banger!

Profile Picture Meg, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Alex & Amir/Style Events at our wedding this Saturday and can not put into words how incredible they are! They provide such a talented group of musicians for the band and an incredibly talented DJ that seamlessly collaborate on every song. If you are looking for an energetic, modern and over the top fun band then please look no further than Alex & Amir. All of our wedding guests are raving about the music from our ceremony, to cocktail hour and then to our reception! They do it all and they do it all well! They come into the crowd with the sax, bongos and singers and get the entire crowd excited and on their feet. We are so happy to have had you are our wedding and to make this day so memorable for us!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Amir- where to begin... professional, lively and entertaining. I stumbled upon Alex and Amir Entertainment while searching for a latin band that could play everything from salsa, bachata to top 10 latin/ american hits for our wedding. Alex was so professional- meeting with me, my husband and father in law when needed. On the day of the wedding, I could hear the band sound checking and thought they sounded pretty good.... once the party got started, I was blown away by the sound, the level of professionalism and the talent! The dance floor was packed all night! Guests were calling us on our honeymoon to compliment us on our entertainment for the wedding! If you are looking for a talented and professional team of entertainers, look no further than Alex and Amir! We will certainly recommend Alex and Amir's services to our friends and family :)

Profile Picture Rocio, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex and Amir really brought our party to life! The music they played had our guests dancing all night! I have not stopped getting compliments about the high energy and good times! They knew how to read the crowd and catered to everyone at the party. The addition of musicians was also a great idea! I loved having the violinist and saxophone player come through and engage with the crowd. Highly recommend them for your next affair!

Profile Picture Keren, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and his team were exceptional!!! They read the crowd well and there was never a moment when our guests wanted to leave the dance floor. Alex played with a percussionist and electric violinist, and these three made our wedding. So happy we went with Style by Events and thank you again to Alex for playing music to the best night of my life!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unbelievable experience working with alex. He made my wedding! Hes an amazing dj and I look forward to working with him again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Alex and Amir Entertainment (DJ, two singers and musicians with instruments) for our wedding and they made our night magical! We had guest ranging from 20-70 years old and from all different nationalities so it was a hard job. They had all our 300 guests dancing all night... We had such great feedback and wouldnt have used anyone else!

Profile Picture NATALIE, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex along with three musicians (drummer, electric violinist, sax player) performed at our wedding and were phenomenal, playing music across genres for our international crowd. Everyone, spanning all ages, was on the dance floor the entire night. It was truly incredible. The moments when the musicians came on the dance floor resulted in the crowd going wild with excitement. The energy was contagious and it was undoubtedly a night to remember especially due to the unparalleled entertainment provided by Alex and his team!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I first want to thank you for another spectacular performance at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about the music. You both have an amazing gift to feel a crowd and keep them going for HOURS. Amazing job. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Amir have been working with us over ten years so we knew they wouldn't disappoint for my wedding! They created the entry and kept the party going the entire night. They felt the vibe and knew exactly what to play and do! Wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Nataly, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The only thing I cared about for my wedding was the Dj, band and energy in the room. DJ Alex and his band exceeded all my expectations! They provided amazing music, listened to my request and were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! They traveled to Mexico to perform at our wedding. Every single one of our guests had the most incredible time and raved about the music and energy they created. Not a single person sat down during the reception. The saxophonist, violinist and percussionist were incredible. Many guests have already reached out to us in order to hire Alex for their events. They blew our expectations!!

Profile Picture Davina, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex provided DJ and band for our wedding on October 11, 2015.

I have been to several of Alex's parties prior to my event, however, my crowd was completely different. Alex made sure to cater to the crowd and made the night as memorable and fun as we wanted. Countless people came over to tell me how great the music was and even more texted me after to find out the name of the band and DJ.

Also worth noting that they provided the classical players for cocktail hour and the ceremony - we gave them very specific versions of songs to play and they executed perfectly.

Couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend.

Profile Picture noah, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex and Amir were amazing at our wedding. They had the whole place jumping. What was even more impressive, is that we had a multicultural wedding (Iranian and Caribbean) and they seamlessly had both groups pleased and on the dance floor at the same time.

The band was very interactive, on the dancefloor, dancing with the guests, playing next to them. They were the talk of our wedding.

Not only did they take care of our music, but, they also took care of the ceremony sound, musicians for the ceremony and the lighting.

All of it was done professionaly and with the utmost respect. There is no question that we would highly recommend them to anybody.

Finally, Alex introduced us to Sanaz, who taught and choreographed a multi ethnic dance which was so graceful and amazing.

The whole interaction with all of them from begninning to end was great.

Profile Picture User5494688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Alex and Amir Entertainment is a fantastic company and Alex and Amir are absolutely incredible DJs. Their high level of attentiveness, coupled with excellent musical taste, and an aim to please any crowd is the perfect combination for a successful event! Their ability to read and understand a crowd makes all the difference in the atmosphere of your party. Their ability to play all genres of music throughout a single event can please all members at a party and make sure everyone is out of their seats and having a great time!

Profile Picture Shayna, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Style Events made our wedding! TRULY!
Alex hit every note, and satisfied all 400 guests musical cravings. Alex has the perfect mix of DJ and instruments... right when the beat drops the violin killed it... the drummers came out onto the floor and got the crowd wild... I was so happy! What an amazing night.
We went to see almost every entertainment company in NYC, couldn't be happier with our choice! Alex at Style Events came highly recommended to us, and with great pleasure we do/ are so happy to recommend him!

Profile Picture Paz, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex & Amir provided amazing music at our wedding. Our guests of all ages and backgrounds absolutely loved them and so did we. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5396780, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews