29 Reviews for Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment

25 Style Events - Alex and Amir Entertainment Reviews

We had Alex & Amir/Style Events at our wedding this Saturday and can not put into words how incredible they are! They provide such a talented group of musicians for the band and an incredibly talented DJ that seamlessly collaborate on every song. If you are looking for an energetic, modern and over the top fun band then please look no further than Alex & Amir. All of our wedding guests are raving about the music from our ceremony, to cocktail hour and then to our reception! They do it all and they do it all well! They come into the crowd with the sax, bongos and singers and get the entire crowd excited and on their feet. We are so happy to have had you are our wedding and to make this day so memorable for us!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jena, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Amir- where to begin... professional, lively and entertaining. I stumbled upon Alex and Amir Entertainment while searching for a latin band that could play everything from salsa, bachata to top 10 latin/ american hits for our wedding. Alex was so professional- meeting with me, my husband and father in law when needed. On the day of the wedding, I could hear the band sound checking and thought they sounded pretty good.... once the party got started, I was blown away by the sound, the level of professionalism and the talent! The dance floor was packed all night! Guests were calling us on our honeymoon to compliment us on our entertainment for the wedding! If you are looking for a talented and professional team of entertainers, look no further than Alex and Amir! We will certainly recommend Alex and Amir's services to our friends and family :)

Profile Picture Rocio, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex and Amir really brought our party to life! The music they played had our guests dancing all night! I have not stopped getting compliments about the high energy and good times! They knew how to read the crowd and catered to everyone at the party. The addition of musicians was also a great idea! I loved having the violinist and saxophone player come through and engage with the crowd. Highly recommend them for your next affair!

Profile Picture Keren, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and his team were exceptional!!! They read the crowd well and there was never a moment when our guests wanted to leave the dance floor. Alex played with a percussionist and electric violinist, and these three made our wedding. So happy we went with Style by Events and thank you again to Alex for playing music to the best night of my life!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unbelievable experience working with alex. He made my wedding! Hes an amazing dj and I look forward to working with him again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Alex and Amir Entertainment (DJ, two singers and musicians with instruments) for our wedding and they made our night magical! We had guest ranging from 20-70 years old and from all different nationalities so it was a hard job. They had all our 300 guests dancing all night... We had such great feedback and wouldnt have used anyone else!

Profile Picture NATALIE, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex along with three musicians (drummer, electric violinist, sax player) performed at our wedding and were phenomenal, playing music across genres for our international crowd. Everyone, spanning all ages, was on the dance floor the entire night. It was truly incredible. The moments when the musicians came on the dance floor resulted in the crowd going wild with excitement. The energy was contagious and it was undoubtedly a night to remember especially due to the unparalleled entertainment provided by Alex and his team!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I first want to thank you for another spectacular performance at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about the music. You both have an amazing gift to feel a crowd and keep them going for HOURS. Amazing job. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Amir have been working with us over ten years so we knew they wouldn't disappoint for my wedding! They created the entry and kept the party going the entire night. They felt the vibe and knew exactly what to play and do! Wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Nataly, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The only thing I cared about for my wedding was the Dj, band and energy in the room. DJ Alex and his band exceeded all my expectations! They provided amazing music, listened to my request and were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! They traveled to Mexico to perform at our wedding. Every single one of our guests had the most incredible time and raved about the music and energy they created. Not a single person sat down during the reception. The saxophonist, violinist and percussionist were incredible. Many guests have already reached out to us in order to hire Alex for their events. They blew our expectations!!

Profile Picture Davina, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex provided DJ and band for our wedding on October 11, 2015.

I have been to several of Alex's parties prior to my event, however, my crowd was completely different. Alex made sure to cater to the crowd and made the night as memorable and fun as we wanted. Countless people came over to tell me how great the music was and even more texted me after to find out the name of the band and DJ.

Also worth noting that they provided the classical players for cocktail hour and the ceremony - we gave them very specific versions of songs to play and they executed perfectly.

Couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend.

Profile Picture noah, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex and Amir were amazing at our wedding. They had the whole place jumping. What was even more impressive, is that we had a multicultural wedding (Iranian and Caribbean) and they seamlessly had both groups pleased and on the dance floor at the same time.

The band was very interactive, on the dancefloor, dancing with the guests, playing next to them. They were the talk of our wedding.

Not only did they take care of our music, but, they also took care of the ceremony sound, musicians for the ceremony and the lighting.

All of it was done professionaly and with the utmost respect. There is no question that we would highly recommend them to anybody.

Finally, Alex introduced us to Sanaz, who taught and choreographed a multi ethnic dance which was so graceful and amazing.

The whole interaction with all of them from begninning to end was great.

Profile Picture User5494688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Alex and Amir Entertainment is a fantastic company and Alex and Amir are absolutely incredible DJs. Their high level of attentiveness, coupled with excellent musical taste, and an aim to please any crowd is the perfect combination for a successful event! Their ability to read and understand a crowd makes all the difference in the atmosphere of your party. Their ability to play all genres of music throughout a single event can please all members at a party and make sure everyone is out of their seats and having a great time!

Profile Picture Shayna, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex and Style Events made our wedding! TRULY!
Alex hit every note, and satisfied all 400 guests musical cravings. Alex has the perfect mix of DJ and instruments... right when the beat drops the violin killed it... the drummers came out onto the floor and got the crowd wild... I was so happy! What an amazing night.
We went to see almost every entertainment company in NYC, couldn't be happier with our choice! Alex at Style Events came highly recommended to us, and with great pleasure we do/ are so happy to recommend him!

Profile Picture Paz, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex & Amir provided amazing music at our wedding. Our guests of all ages and backgrounds absolutely loved them and so did we. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5396780, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had Alex and Amir for my wedding and they did a great job. The music they played throughout the party was perfect and appropriate for me and my guests. Would highly recommend them for any party.

Profile Picture User5382006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amir and his band were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Marco, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Alex and Amir and their band members were very professional. They were very easy and pleasant to work with.
Our crowd danced ALL NIGHT! They played all the songs we requested, plus many more that they chose.
We were extremely happy with their choices.

There is no doubt in our minds that we would recommend them to our friends and use them again, God willing.

Profile Picture Shireen, 6/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Not only did we choose Alex and Amir of Style Events because of their pristine reputation but my (now wife's) family had worked with them in the past and we had danced to their music at numerous parties over many years. When it came to my wedding I only wanted the best, and for that reason, Alex and Amir of Style Events was our only choice for our music and entertainment. Literally before we even booked our wedding venue I made sure that Alex would be available for our date. Alex was amazing to deal with. He handled everything for us from ceremony music to cocktail hour and of course the reception. We had Alex Dj'ing the entire night alongside 6 of the most talented musicians I have ever seen. Everyone had the most amazing time and danced the entire night. We had Middle Eastern and American guests and both sides were blown away by the music. If you are lucky Alex and Amir of Style Events will be available on your date, and if they are, BOOK THEM!!! I cannot wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture Amir, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Alex and Amir were simply amazing! Thanks to them we had the most memorable wedding reception. Our friends are still raving about how much fun our wedding was because of the music and live musicians. We would hire them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is the 2nd time we've used Alex & Amir for a family event (first my brother's wedding and now mine). They came all the way to Florida and did an AMAZING job and collaborated nicely with the other vendors. All the guests were up and dancing the entire night and they did an excellent job of "feeling the vibe" and knowing when to change to certain genres. Since this was a mixed (Sephardic/Ashkenazi Jewish) wedding, they played Persian, Israeli, Modern Dance and and Oldies, so there was a little bit for everyone. We had a live percussionist, saxophonist, and violinist which really got the crowd pumped as they were interactive and full of energy. We can't say enough good things about DJ Alex & Amir...they made the night a success!

Profile Picture Lemor, 3/15/15, 1 Review
4.7

We had Alex and Amir Entertainment at our wedding a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend them. They did my bat mitzvah all those years ago and my family continued to recommend and engage them for subsequent events, including our engagement party and bridal shower this year as well. We worked with both Alex and Amir and both are extremely professional and honest with their pricing and recommendations. They were responsive to our unique needs and flexible to accommodate our requests. We went ahead with this vendor additionally because of recommendations from other couples who did their wedding with them, and as expected, both the DJ and band were excellent. The guests were dancing all night and the DJ and band knew how to keep the momentum going - we had both Persian and American guests and the mix of music was very well received. Would highly recommend them to any couple considering them for their wedding or families considering them for bar / bat mitzvahs or any other special event!

Profile Picture User4936048, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Best band and DJ!! Made my wedding warm and magical! There is no one that can do a better job in New York.

Profile Picture Shiran, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

THEY WERE INCREDIBLE! WE WERE DANCING THE ENTIRE NIGHT. AND NOT ONLY THAT, THEY WERE AMAZING TO WORK WITH. I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! THEY MADE MY WEDDING OUTRAGEOUSLY FUN AND COOL!

Profile Picture Daniell, 5/22/11, 1 Review