Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC Reviews

118 | Myrtle Beach, SC

118 Reviews for Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC

Susan Conners · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Outstanding!

We could not have asked for a more professional, fun, and thorough wedding planner! Jacque was outstanding and there is no way that our daughter's and her fiancé's wedding day would have turned out to be the beautiful, perfect day that it was without her, and the entire Stunning and Brilliant Events team!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC's reply:

Aww thank you so much Sue!! This means the world to me!!! I absolutely loved working with you as well and it was an honor to be part of Kellyann and Dans big day!! Thank you for trusting us!!
  • Benny

Benny Crane · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Outstanding Planner!

Working with a good planner is a wise decision but working with a Great planner is heavenly! The team at Stunning & Brilliant Events lead by Sara is great in every way. Attention to details, excellent communicators, and easy to work with are but a few of the qualities that stand out.

Looking forward to working with Sara again, and again and again!

Best Wishes,

Benny
    The Main Attraction Band

Sent on 11/01/2019

Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC's reply:

thank you for your kind words! you rock!!! Cant wait to work with you guys again!! You guys were awesome for Maggie & Wills Wedding!!
  • Caroline

Caroline Lankford · Married on 03/08/2020

Month Of coordination was fantastic!

My husband and I had a very small wedding of about 30 people, but didn’t want to worry about any of the Day Of details. Alyssa was fantastic and just what we were looking for! Starting a month out from our wedding date, we didn’t have to worry about any of our vendors and were able to relax and focus on other things.
    We have told all our friends now that a planner, at least a Month Of coordinator, should be a priority for their weddings and is well worth the investment!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Kara Neumann · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing team!

I can't say enough about what a difference it makes having a wedding planner for your wedding. Nichole helped me to develop and brainstorm my wedding which was invaluable. Hannah and her ladies helped make my wedding day and month of coordination seamless from communicating with vendors, setting up, keeping everyone on schedule, and all the little details. Amazing teamwork and they were essential in creating our Best Day Ever!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 09/14/2019

S&B Events is the best!

Hiring Sara and her team was hands down the best decision I made. I hired Stunning & Brilliant Events for month & day of coordination, then ended up asking her to help with the layout and rental company pieces as well. I honestly don't even know where to begin or how to put into words how incredible the S&B team is. My parents, my husband, our wedding party, etc. all commented on how seamlessly the day went because of S&B Events. From the moment she took the reigns to the end of our wedding, Sara and her team (huge shout out to Hannah, too!) were ten steps ahead of us and prepared for everything. When the groom got heartburn after lunch- Sara grabbed heartburn medicine from her emergency kit. My parents needed to run home and let their dogs out that afternoon/evening- Sara's team jumped in and offered to take the dogs for a quick walk. I could go on and on. They truly went above and beyond for us and I could not be more thankful that they were there.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/29/2019

Sara is Stunning AND Brilliant

Sara and her services as a wedding planner are just as her company is titled: STUNNING and BRILLIANT! We had an early summer outdoor wedding at Brookgreen Gardens, with an outdoor reception. There was a lot to plan and arrange, and since my husband and I live in Virginia, we had no idea how to handle booking all of these vendors from out of state. From our first conversation over the phone with Sara, she was organized, positive, kind, and asked all of the questions surrounding our big day that we hadn't thought to ask. She listened carefully to our likes and dislikes, and handled every aspect of planning our wedding with grace and poise. Best of all, she was EXCELLENT about communication! When it came down to the day of our wedding, instead of stressing about the details, we were able to sit back and enjoy every moment of our day knowing that everything was in the very capable hands of Sara and her team. To us, that time spent enjoying our wedding instead of worrying was worth single penny of her services. Truly, if you're even thinking of hiring Sara and her team, the answer needs to be yes. You will 100% not regret it. Thank you so much Sara, from the bottom of our hearts. You're an excellent wedding planner, and now an amazing friend! We could not have done this without you.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Dina Demeo · Married on 06/15/2019

Such a life saver!

Alyssa with S&B events did a great job to make our wedding day as smooth as possible! She made sure we had everything we needed and the timeline worked out great! So glad she helped make our special day wonderful!

Sent on 07/15/2019

haley · Married on 06/01/2019

**Highly recommended**

I wish I could give these girls more than 5 stars! My husband and I got married in Myrtle Beach on 12/10/16 and we cannot thank the Stunning and Brilliant Events team enough! Sara and Caitlin were super helpful and invested throughout the entire wedding planning and made me feel at ease dispite how hectic the process could be. We had Caitlin for our wedding day coordinator and with the help of Sierra and Sofia they were the absolute dream team! We couldn't be happier with the outcome. They did not miss a beat and made sure everything went smooth and perfect! I seriously don't know how I would have gotten through the wedding without them. They meet every need and exceed all expectations, not to mention they are great girls who are so fun and comfortable to be around! Their pricing is so reasonable and extremely worth it for all of the hard work they put in so that you don't have to stress on your big day. You will not be disappointed with Stunning and Brilliant Events!

Haley and Lee McCully

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla Kopczynski · Married on 04/27/2019

Sara is amazing

Can't say enough good things about working with Sara. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She made my wedding day seamless and did it without ever seeming stressed out!! Every vendor I worked with was so relieved to know I had booked S&B for wedding planning. They certainly have a reputation in the Myrtle Beach area (and south-- I got married in Pawleys Island) for being extremely organized and easy to work with. I'd recommend Sara and her girls to anyone. I can't imagine doing the big day without them. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Martha W Decaro · Married on 03/30/2019

Stunning and Brilliant

Sara is a calm, pleasant and dedicated guide through the planning process. She is also extremely efficient and works well with vendors. Her crew is just as patient and professional.
    She and her team did an amazing job the day of the wedding. We only had to be joyful and have a wonderful celebration.
    Her theme song could be "Don't Worry Be Happy".

Sent on 04/10/2019

Anne · Married on 03/23/2019

LOVE this team!!

The Stunning & Brilliant Events girls are simply the best!! Our wedding plans came together so seamlessly with the help of Nichole & Alyssa. They handled everything so professionally - our vendors loved them, and also really appreciated having an organized contact for all of their questions. Before we started planning our wedding, I thought of a month-of coordinator as a splurge we may not be able to afford to make. Now that it's all said and done, I can say with confidence that our wedding weekend, and the big day especially, wouldn't have been as amazing without this team. My mom loved them, our wedding party respected their direction, and best of all, the bride and groom got to literally kick our feet up, focus on the fun, and enjoy the day, knowing that everything was handled.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Virginia Peterson · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend Sara and Stunning & Brilliant!

We hired Sara with Stunning and Brilliant for our older daughter's wedding in December of 2017. So, when our second daughter got engaged in April of 2018, the first thing I did was to call Sara! So, with Sara's patience, organization, and vision, we planned a second wedding at DeBordieu for March of 2019. My biggest concern was that the wedding not be a carbon copy of our first wedding there, but that it would be just as beautiful and well organized as the first. And, not surprisingly, Sara (and the rest of the team at Stunning and Brilliant) pulled it off - again! We had the ceremony and reception at a completely different venue within DeBordieu and it was absolutely stunning! Sara worked with me, listened to me, and went to bat for me with all our vendors to make sure the day was flawless. As a mother of the bride (for the second time around), I had definite ideas of things I wanted and didn't want. Sara was able to make it all happen. I can't imagine planning a wedding without Sara and Stunning and Brilliant there to make it all happen. Sara is easy to work with, fun, talented, organized, and works extremely hard to make sure your vision for your wedding is realized. My advice - hire Sara and Stunning and Brilliant before you make any other decisions about your wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jared · Married on 02/10/2019

Sara was truly wonderful making my special day (engagement) amazing. She is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. I would recommend her to anybody looking to make an event extra special.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Karen · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year's Eve to remember

Sara was wonderful to work with and made my vision come to life! We had a beautiful New Year's Eve celebration that will certainly forever be marked in our memories. From beginning to end, the details of the day were flawless. I couldn't have done it without her and her team! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Charlotte Smith Grasso · Married on 12/29/2018

Winter Wedding at DeBordieu

Sara, Nichole and the entire S&B team helped execute my wedding day perfectly! Because of them, I was able to savor every moment, have the most fun, and create lifelong memories. They alleviated my stress, calmed my nerves and had answers for all of my worries throughout the entire process. Their expertise will save you time, money, and effort and allow you to feel like a Bride. Eternally grateful for their help in making my dream of the most important day of my life come true.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Elizabeth Gore · Married on 12/02/2018

5 star rating wedding 12-2-2018

Sara , is truly the best. When you are planning a wedding you need someone to lean on, guide you and direct you. She gets to know her couples and creates the perfect wedding day vision, filled with fun and everlasting memories.Our day was seamless, despite heavy rains. She and Nicole bring passion to their families.We are forever Thankful !

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Destiney

Destiney Gore · Married on 12/02/2018

Incredible!!

Sara is absolutely outstanding! She made the wedding planning process so smooth for us and truly made our dreams a reality. She is so talented and amazing at what she does! She is very responsive and will do everything she can to ensure you're getting the best quality and deal while making wedding day arrangements. On the day of my wedding Sara and Nicole made sure everything went smoothly and that I had no stress put on me. I will be forever thankful for all they did to make our Wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2018

You Should Use Them!

Highly recommend working with Stunning & Brilliant Events! They were very easy to communicate with and took care of everything. Most importantly they brought my vision to life and ensured that the wedding day ran smoothly. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Sara and team were incredible to work with for our wedding!

We got married on 10/13/2018 at DeBordieu and started working with Sara about 11 months before our wedding. From the first phone call we had with her, we knew she would be able to help bring our vision of having an elegant, fun southern wedding to life! Throughout the entire process leading up to our wedding, Sara was extremely organized and responded quickly to all of our questions. She helped make timelines to keep us on track, set up necessary vendor meetings for us, provided a lot of thoughtful guidance throughout the process, and helped with all of the weekend and day-of logistics. Sara is very well connected to tons of wedding vendors in the Myrtle Beach/Georgetown area. Since she has worked with many different vendors, she can provide a lot of insight into who might be the best fit based on what you are looking for from a personality, style and budget standpoint. Sara is friendly, outgoing and clearly has a passion for her work! She makes sure the entire day runs smoothly and helps make your wedding look polished and come together with no stress for the bride. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, since I knew Sara had coordinated with all the vendors, was overseeing the set up, and made sure I had taken care of any last "to-dos" well before the wedding weekend. Do yourself a favor and hire Stunning & Brilliant Events to help coordinate your wedding day. They are simply AMAZING!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Gagliano · Married on 09/29/2018

Look no Further!

Sarah and her team are THE BEST. It's as simple as that. She truly saved us more money than we spent on her services. I have never used an event planner and now I'm not sure why I would ever NOT use one. The usual stress, especially with last minute errands and preparations was nonexistent. Hannah was with us on site the entirety of our event and of course before and she was the best. She made every detail perfect and even helped us load our car at the end. If you are throwing an event, I promise you, you need the help of the ladies at Stunning and Brilliant.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Our daughter was married May 5,2018 in Conway SC. The day was perfection!!! Nichole handled each and every detail so that we could all enjoy this special day. She even pulled our cars around after the festivities were over. She thought of everything. You should never plan a wedding without Sara and Nichole. Nichole was definitely Stunning and Brilliant.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Virginia · Married on 03/17/2018

Sara and her team (especially Nichole) were great to work with. We used them for day-of coordinating and they made sure that we had no worries and everything went smoothly. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be and on time. We had a friend ask us recently what we would have changed about our wedding day and we could confidently say "absolutely nothing". It was perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Mary · Married on 03/10/2018

Sara and her team were amazing! Not only did Sara help make our son’s wedding day perfect but also helped with the rehearsal party ! I would highly recommend Stunning and Brilliant events !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Gingie · Married on 12/16/2017

My advice to anyone planning a wedding anywhere from Myrtle Beach to Charleston, SC – first thing you should do is hire Sara with Stunning & Brilliant. Sara worked tirelessly with us for over a year to prepare, what I think was, the perfect wedding day for our daughter. She directed us to and negotiated with all the vendors, each of whom were fabulous. Her contacts actually saved us money with several of the vendors, and they all have tremendous respect for Sara. She had countless ideas and suggestions for us about all the details, and patiently and thoroughly responded to each of my emails and questions about the details. And there were a lot of emails and questions! She was cognizant and respectful of my (MOB) budget, yet she understood exactly what my daughter was looking for and was able to create that perfectly! I know I’m biased, but our daughter’s wedding day was simply amazing and undoubtedly the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. On top of all that, she is a lovely person whom I thoroughly enjoy and think of as a friend. Sara knows her stuff – everyone in the area knows Sara and everyone always says, yes, Sara is the best!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

Stunning and Brilliant met every expectation to make the day so very special. They are incredibly organized and extremely efficient in all prep work and implementation of plans. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/03/2018