Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC Reviews

Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 6
Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 7

Dina Demeo · Married on 06/15/2019

Such a life saver!

Alyssa with S&B events did a great job to make our wedding day as smooth as possible! She made sure we had everything we needed and the timeline worked out great! So glad she helped make our special day wonderful!

Sent on 07/15/2019

haley · Married on 06/01/2019

**Highly recommended**

I wish I could give these girls more than 5 stars! My husband and I got married in Myrtle Beach on 12/10/16 and we cannot thank the Stunning and Brilliant Events team enough! Sara and Caitlin were super helpful and invested throughout the entire wedding planning and made me feel at ease dispite how hectic the process could be. We had Caitlin for our wedding day coordinator and with the help of Sierra and Sofia they were the absolute dream team! We couldn't be happier with the outcome. They did not miss a beat and made sure everything went smooth and perfect! I seriously don't know how I would have gotten through the wedding without them. They meet every need and exceed all expectations, not to mention they are great girls who are so fun and comfortable to be around! Their pricing is so reasonable and extremely worth it for all of the hard work they put in so that you don't have to stress on your big day. You will not be disappointed with Stunning and Brilliant Events!

Haley and Lee McCully

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla Kopczynski · Married on 04/27/2019

Sara is amazing

Can't say enough good things about working with Sara. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She made my wedding day seamless and did it without ever seeming stressed out!! Every vendor I worked with was so relieved to know I had booked S&B for wedding planning. They certainly have a reputation in the Myrtle Beach area (and south-- I got married in Pawleys Island) for being extremely organized and easy to work with. I'd recommend Sara and her girls to anyone. I can't imagine doing the big day without them. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Martha W Decaro · Married on 03/30/2019

Stunning and Brilliant

Sara is a calm, pleasant and dedicated guide through the planning process. She is also extremely efficient and works well with vendors. Her crew is just as patient and professional.
    She and her team did an amazing job the day of the wedding. We only had to be joyful and have a wonderful celebration.
    Her theme song could be "Don't Worry Be Happy".

Sent on 04/10/2019

Anne · Married on 03/23/2019

LOVE this team!!

The Stunning & Brilliant Events girls are simply the best!! Our wedding plans came together so seamlessly with the help of Nichole & Alyssa. They handled everything so professionally - our vendors loved them, and also really appreciated having an organized contact for all of their questions. Before we started planning our wedding, I thought of a month-of coordinator as a splurge we may not be able to afford to make. Now that it's all said and done, I can say with confidence that our wedding weekend, and the big day especially, wouldn't have been as amazing without this team. My mom loved them, our wedding party respected their direction, and best of all, the bride and groom got to literally kick our feet up, focus on the fun, and enjoy the day, knowing that everything was handled.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Virginia Peterson · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend Sara and Stunning & Brilliant!

We hired Sara with Stunning and Brilliant for our older daughter's wedding in December of 2017. So, when our second daughter got engaged in April of 2018, the first thing I did was to call Sara! So, with Sara's patience, organization, and vision, we planned a second wedding at DeBordieu for March of 2019. My biggest concern was that the wedding not be a carbon copy of our first wedding there, but that it would be just as beautiful and well organized as the first. And, not surprisingly, Sara (and the rest of the team at Stunning and Brilliant) pulled it off - again! We had the ceremony and reception at a completely different venue within DeBordieu and it was absolutely stunning! Sara worked with me, listened to me, and went to bat for me with all our vendors to make sure the day was flawless. As a mother of the bride (for the second time around), I had definite ideas of things I wanted and didn't want. Sara was able to make it all happen. I can't imagine planning a wedding without Sara and Stunning and Brilliant there to make it all happen. Sara is easy to work with, fun, talented, organized, and works extremely hard to make sure your vision for your wedding is realized. My advice - hire Sara and Stunning and Brilliant before you make any other decisions about your wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jared · Married on 02/10/2019

Sara was truly wonderful making my special day (engagement) amazing. She is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. I would recommend her to anybody looking to make an event extra special.

Karen · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year's Eve to remember

Sara was wonderful to work with and made my vision come to life! We had a beautiful New Year's Eve celebration that will certainly forever be marked in our memories. From beginning to end, the details of the day were flawless. I couldn't have done it without her and her team! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Charlotte Smith Grasso · Married on 12/29/2018

Winter Wedding at DeBordieu

Sara, Nichole and the entire S&B team helped execute my wedding day perfectly! Because of them, I was able to savor every moment, have the most fun, and create lifelong memories. They alleviated my stress, calmed my nerves and had answers for all of my worries throughout the entire process. Their expertise will save you time, money, and effort and allow you to feel like a Bride. Eternally grateful for their help in making my dream of the most important day of my life come true.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Elizabeth Gore · Married on 12/02/2018

5 star rating wedding 12-2-2018

Sara , is truly the best. When you are planning a wedding you need someone to lean on, guide you and direct you. She gets to know her couples and creates the perfect wedding day vision, filled with fun and everlasting memories.Our day was seamless, despite heavy rains. She and Nicole bring passion to their families.We are forever Thankful !

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Destiney

Destiney Gore · Married on 12/02/2018

Incredible!!

Sara is absolutely outstanding! She made the wedding planning process so smooth for us and truly made our dreams a reality. She is so talented and amazing at what she does! She is very responsive and will do everything she can to ensure you're getting the best quality and deal while making wedding day arrangements. On the day of my wedding Sara and Nicole made sure everything went smoothly and that I had no stress put on me. I will be forever thankful for all they did to make our Wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2018

You Should Use Them!

Highly recommend working with Stunning & Brilliant Events! They were very easy to communicate with and took care of everything. Most importantly they brought my vision to life and ensured that the wedding day ran smoothly. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Sara and team were incredible to work with for our wedding!

We got married on 10/13/2018 at DeBordieu and started working with Sara about 11 months before our wedding. From the first phone call we had with her, we knew she would be able to help bring our vision of having an elegant, fun southern wedding to life! Throughout the entire process leading up to our wedding, Sara was extremely organized and responded quickly to all of our questions. She helped make timelines to keep us on track, set up necessary vendor meetings for us, provided a lot of thoughtful guidance throughout the process, and helped with all of the weekend and day-of logistics. Sara is very well connected to tons of wedding vendors in the Myrtle Beach/Georgetown area. Since she has worked with many different vendors, she can provide a lot of insight into who might be the best fit based on what you are looking for from a personality, style and budget standpoint. Sara is friendly, outgoing and clearly has a passion for her work! She makes sure the entire day runs smoothly and helps make your wedding look polished and come together with no stress for the bride. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, since I knew Sara had coordinated with all the vendors, was overseeing the set up, and made sure I had taken care of any last "to-dos" well before the wedding weekend. Do yourself a favor and hire Stunning & Brilliant Events to help coordinate your wedding day. They are simply AMAZING!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Gagliano · Married on 09/29/2018

Look no Further!

Sarah and her team are THE BEST. It's as simple as that. She truly saved us more money than we spent on her services. I have never used an event planner and now I'm not sure why I would ever NOT use one. The usual stress, especially with last minute errands and preparations was nonexistent. Hannah was with us on site the entirety of our event and of course before and she was the best. She made every detail perfect and even helped us load our car at the end. If you are throwing an event, I promise you, you need the help of the ladies at Stunning and Brilliant.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Our daughter was married May 5,2018 in Conway SC. The day was perfection!!! Nichole handled each and every detail so that we could all enjoy this special day. She even pulled our cars around after the festivities were over. She thought of everything. You should never plan a wedding without Sara and Nichole. Nichole was definitely Stunning and Brilliant.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 8
    Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 9
    Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 10

Virginia · Married on 03/17/2018

Sara and her team (especially Nichole) were great to work with. We used them for day-of coordinating and they made sure that we had no worries and everything went smoothly. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be and on time. We had a friend ask us recently what we would have changed about our wedding day and we could confidently say "absolutely nothing". It was perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Mary · Married on 03/10/2018

Sara and her team were amazing! Not only did Sara help make our son’s wedding day perfect but also helped with the rehearsal party ! I would highly recommend Stunning and Brilliant events !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Gingie · Married on 12/16/2017

My advice to anyone planning a wedding anywhere from Myrtle Beach to Charleston, SC – first thing you should do is hire Sara with Stunning & Brilliant. Sara worked tirelessly with us for over a year to prepare, what I think was, the perfect wedding day for our daughter. She directed us to and negotiated with all the vendors, each of whom were fabulous. Her contacts actually saved us money with several of the vendors, and they all have tremendous respect for Sara. She had countless ideas and suggestions for us about all the details, and patiently and thoroughly responded to each of my emails and questions about the details. And there were a lot of emails and questions! She was cognizant and respectful of my (MOB) budget, yet she understood exactly what my daughter was looking for and was able to create that perfectly! I know I’m biased, but our daughter’s wedding day was simply amazing and undoubtedly the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. On top of all that, she is a lovely person whom I thoroughly enjoy and think of as a friend. Sara knows her stuff – everyone in the area knows Sara and everyone always says, yes, Sara is the best!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Elise · Married on 11/04/2017

Stunning and Brilliant met every expectation to make the day so very special. They are incredibly organized and extremely efficient in all prep work and implementation of plans. I would highly recommend their services.

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

Stunning and Brilliant Events were incredibly helpful in planning and executing our vision for our perfect wedding. From the design, to the rental logistics, to the day of assistance, the team was instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch. I couldn't have done it without Sara and her team! Do yourself a favor and hire them. TOTAL ROCKSTARS and amazing people!

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

When I first met with Sara a little over a year ago I left her office feeling so relieved. From the moment I sat down she was on the same wave length as me with everything I wanted. She really has a knack for drawing out your personality to help conceptualize a vision that is so perfect for your wedding. Working with Sara was wonderful. She is so genuine and easy to work with. I am a very detail oriented person and Sara worked hard to make sure everything I envisioned came through. The result was a wedding I never thought possible. Sara is trustworthy, professional, and on the day of the wedding you want her there. I can't tell you how fast the days goes by and all the little things we forgot and she remembered. I don't know what we would have done without her. We had a small wedding, but we had a lot of details and the Stunning & Brilliant Events team pulled it off perfectly. We got the most beautiful photos, our guests were amazed, and we ended up with our perfect wedding. I am truly thankful and recommend Sara and Stunning & Brilliant Events to help you plan and coordinate your big day. We can't thank you enough, Sara!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Sara and her girls are! They put so much thought and attention to detail into our wedding and I cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work they put into our day! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Their attention to detail far surpassed my expectations and they made the entire wedding planning process a complete joy from start to finish!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Coming from an event coordinating background I thought I had it all together, but Sara and her team helped to lift off the pressure of planning. Knowing that the day of I didn't need to worry about anything was such a relief. I was more relaxed on my wedding day than an event I plan for work. S&B was amazing during every step of the way, even after all of my emails. Whether you need full planning or just day of, get yourself a wedding planner like Sara! You'll thank me later.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't thank Stunning & Brilliant Events enough for the time and dedication they put into our vow renewal to celebrate our 20th anniversary. There were so many bumps along the way, including the death of my grandmother the morning of the ceremony but they were still able to make this one of the best and most memorable days of our lives. We never had a wedding but I felt like this was the day we waited for. Everything, from the vendors, the location, and even the weather (I like to think my grandmother helped with that), turned out simply amazing. There is nothing I would change about our day. Thank you so much for all that you all did.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 11
    Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC 12

steph · Married on 09/23/2017

Sara with Stunning & Brilliant did an amazing job from start to finish. She was extremely helpful, patient and creative during the whole process. Highly recommend her and her company. Thanks for an amazing day! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017