Stumptown Booth Reviews

26 | Beaverton, OR

26 Reviews for Stumptown Booth

• Connie

Connie · Married on 05/25/2019

The best photobooth I've ever experienced and guests loved it!

We couldn't be more pleased with Stumptown Photobooth, who we hired for our wedding in May 2019. Tony (the owner) was incredibly friendly and responsive over email and he was also very helpful when we came by to see the photobooth options in person. A few details we wanted to highlight:
    1) We rented the Artist, which offered traditional photobooth options (3 photos printed out on a strip) as well as the option to do a boomerang. Essentially it's a fancy iPad that looks really cool and photobooth-like. Everyone raved about how easy it was to use!
    2) Our attendant was Jared and he was there the entire time. He was very friendly and walked our guests through the experience - even my grandparents from China (who don't speak any English) were able to enjoy using it!
    3) They were extremely generous with printing, which for a flat fee, was unlimited for our guests the night of the event. We also received digital copies of photos and boomerangs and we are able to relive all of our hilarious memories again!
    4) There was a huge assortment of funny props that our guests loved!

we couldn't be happier with Stumptown Photobooth. Our only regret was not renting them for a longer period throughout the night (we only did 2 hours of the 5 hour reception). Thanks so much to Tony and Jared for an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Such a fun, fabulous photo booth!

As dress-up aficionados, my husband and I knew we wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding -- we just didn't want to have to lug our dress-up closet and props with us. Dear friends of ours had recommended Stumptown Booth after their 2015 wedding. Stumptown Booth was the perfect choice for us with its variety of packages and options. We loved getting to personalize our backdrop (red sequins), photo strips (red background with gold frames and our names/ wedding date at the bottom) and dress-up props (lots of boas and sequins). We opted to have the booth set up around 7 p.m. and run from 8-10 after our guests had thrown back a few drinks. Based on the online album we received a couple days after the wedding, that was perfect timing! Many guests participated in that two-hour time frame and it's so fun to see the wedding through the lens of photo booth images. Props to Alec (last name unknown), who was an engaging photo booth attendant and kept the photo line moving. :-)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Benjamin · Married on 07/19/2018

This is a joint review from Ben and Sonia, written by Sonia! We wanted to do a destination Indian wedding, and chose Portland, Oregon. Tony is the most passionate photobooth person you'll EVER meet- he is very in love with his craft and his job and it shows. He explained everything in detail, customized our package, and gave us a lot of differen options to choose from! Our guests had a blast at the photobooth, and we couldn't have been happier with it! HIGHLY recommend this photobooth to everyone!!! Thank you sooo much Tony!! Love, Ben and Sonia

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anne · Married on 09/29/2017

One of my favorite things at the wedding!! Tony was so professional and kind the entire time and made my day so fun! He responded quickly to every question I had and made sure everything was easy and exactly how I wanted! I would definitely recommend them and use them for a future event!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

I had such a wonderful time working with Tony to get everything setup perfectly for my wedding including custom "buttons" with our pictures on the screen which made is extra special. Our guests loved it and Jerad was amazing the day of. I was so pleased with everything from start to finish and I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone that needs to add that fun element to their event. THANK YOU both for everything!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2017

Tony went above and beyond. There was some inclement weather forecasted for my wedding, in fact my hair and makeup person bailed on me on my wedding day. But Tony was super professional. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I have never seen a photo booth so organized. I cannot recommend him high enough!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Amy · Married on 12/31/2016

I called Stumptown as my last minute addition to our New Years Wedding Extravaganza! Tony was in the middle of setting up for another event and he dropped everything to show me my options and texted me a picture of the coolest Photo booth ever! It was a human size interactive picture frame! High quality prints immediately (3 choices of sizes), props, and a representative to run the booth while you enjoy your guests! I knew I needed that to complete the fun for my guests! Tony was so wonderful to work with, and all I kept hearing was how cool that photo booth was, and how nice the man was that was helping everyone! Tony is personable, funny, and engaging! The next day I had digital copies of everyone's smile, silly faces, and hugs. We will cherish these photobooth pictures for a lifetime as we reflect on our amazing wedding! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/05/2015

Photobooth For You was a wonderful company to work with. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and everyone was a pleasure to work with. One of our key requirements was quite during the breakdown since there would be a presentation at that time. They were so quite people right next to them did not even realize they had left! I will definitely work with them again and look forward to it.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Liselle · Married on 08/08/2015

I would definitely recommend Photobooth For You! Hythum was very communicative, friendly, and our guests had such a blast!!! :)

Sent on 08/24/2015

Savanna · Married on 09/14/2014

Everyone loves the photobooth so much! Not only do you get copies but the pictures print out right there for the guest to take home! You can't beat that. And they had so many props you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2014

My daughter got married on Aug 22nd 2014.From the moment I started investigating photoboths I knew this was the one to go with . Photobooth to you was very responsive every time I had a question. They were so helpful in every way possible. They designed a 4X6 with 4 pictures on it . My daughters theme was Sunflowers a light yellow , burlap and gold . They designed a beautiful sunflower with my daughters and now son-in-laws name in the middle . They incorporated the gold yellow and burlap beautifully . The photobooth was a hit at the reception . All of our guests had so much fun taking photos and dressing up. It really helped keep the party going. Hythum the owner is so nice creative and helpful. I would definitely recommend them for any special occasion . Thank you again Photobooth to you !

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jaesen · Married on 08/15/2014

Photobooth For You provided amazing service and fun energy during our wedding. All of our guest had a blast using their props and photobooth. Hythum was very patient answering all of our questions prior to our event, while Brooke, Photobooth's art designer, did an incredible job on designing our very complex print design for our photos. We highly recommend hiring Photobooth For You for any special event

Sent on 09/04/2014

Deborah · Married on 04/26/2014

We very much enjoyed the photo booth at my daughters wedding. It was a big hit and added more fun and humor to the occasion. They set up quickly and helped everyone get the best pics possible. Fun!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Stumptown Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure!

Tracy · event on 12/08/2013

Quality photos, outstanding cheerful support team and lots of fun for all! Next year, we will arrange to have a longer time slot - they were that fun!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I recommend this photobooth company to anyone for any event. I've used them countless times for work-related events so I knew exactly who I wanted to work with when it came time to plan my wedding. They are so easy to work with, very professional, and incredibly flexible...even when you decide a week before the event that you want to add more time. Photobooths are such a fun addition to a wedding and you won't regret using Photobooth For You.

Sent on 09/25/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Photobooth For You! I had looked around for a few months at photo booths in the Portland area and no one even came close to the service and quality of Photobooth For You. The booth looked so nice as well as all of the props. Not only did everything look great, Hythum was so great to work with leading up to our wedding. He was extremely responsive and flexible. Thank you for making our wedding so special! If you are getting married, having a party, having a company event, or any event, I highly recommend Photobooth For You!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Our photobooth for you experience was awesome! Brooke was so fast, and she created an amazing design for our logo. Izzy was great to work with in coordinating and picking out a photobooth that worked for our event. He was even there the day of our party, and we had a blast. It has been so much fun to look at the pictures. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/27/2013

April · Married on 07/27/2013

We were extremely pleased with their service. The owner kept in contact with me up until the wedding and was always quick to respond to any emails. We had the privilege of being the first couple to use their brand new both and it was beautiful. Guests absolutely loved the booth and line to use it never ended. We recently received or disc with all the photos and are looking forward to viewing them!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Stumptown Booth's reply:

Thank you April (and Eric)! We wish you two the best!

Angela · event on 07/20/2013

I was very pleased with the flexibility and the overall customer service beginning to end. I have since recommended them for other events. Most recently at my company Holiday Party and it was great!! If I need a photobooth in the future, Photobooth For You will be the company I choose.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Kara · Married on 05/18/2013

Great prices on photo booths. Also comes with an attendant and props. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Treyessa · Married on 04/20/2013

Photobooth for You was fantastic! The services were great and the staff was fun and professional. Our guests had so much fun!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Lana · Married on 07/27/2013

3.5

At first it was hard to get a hold of them, to choose a design for the photo booth... but once it got closer to my wedding they were on top of it and I was very pleased. They day of the wedding they were there on time and it was a total hit! Got the CD with all the photos back very quickly.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/06/2017

We had the Mirror Me photo booth at our wedding, and it was a hit! We were able to choose our backdrop and customize the photo printouts. We also got a keepsake album with copies of all of the pictures of our guests.

Sent on 08/20/2017

3.0

We loved having the Photo Booth at our wedding! It was a great success and everyone was able to take a little piece home with them!
    The gal who helped us was not very customer oriented, but everyone still loved it!
    Thank you for the photo booth we would recommend this and use it again in another event!

Sent on 08/23/2014