Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers Reviews

20 | Orlando, FL

20 Reviews for Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers

Lorena · Married on 01/18/2015

We LOVE Nate and Becka! When we were first researching a photographer there was no doubt we fell in love with their work. They are so creative, and just great people! We were fortunate to have our engagement shoot with them as well, so we were already mesmerized by their work. They make you feel comfortable, they know what they are doing, and they make you have so much fun! I am not a very outgoing person, but they made me feel like I knew them forever! I emailed them, a LOT, and they were always so prompt to answer, and always there to help in any way they could. On the wedding day they were super patient and have I mentioned FUN!!! My husband and I were both nervous, and Nate and Becka were the people we spent most time with during the wedding, so they definitely were a big part of our wedding! While they were very close to us when they had to, there were times you wouldn’t even know they were there. They knew exactly when and where to go and move. We just LOVE them; they are incredible photographers, and incredible people! Thank you Nate and Becka! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jillian · Married on 12/13/2013

The photography was the most important decision for me. Nate and Becka (By The Robinsons - formerly Studio222 photography) are amazing. I feel like we became friends in 24 short hours. If creative, beautiful, artistic photos are what you want for your wedding, hire them. I prefer the candid, more artistic photos rather than the posed family shots (although we did that as well - they will get all the obligatory shots for you). They not only create beautiful images, but they are also super cool. I hired them without ever meeting them, based on their photos and a Skype meeting, from afar, for my destination wedding in SW florida - and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I can't thank them enough. ~jillian & jake

Sent on 12/26/2013

Micaela · Married on 07/04/2013

I feel like the luckiest bride/now wife to have had the best ever photographers capture every moment of my wedding day and also shoot an amazing engagement session and thrill all my guests with the party booth photos that I will NEVER get tired of thumbing through. The Robinson's are such a unique and special husband/wife photographer duo for so many reasons; for instance, Nate can see things Becka doesn't while she is capturing her own vision and vice versa. Becka has her mind set on a certain picture at the moment and then Nate will have his the very next. Their creativity never gets old and completely blew my husband and I away as well as my friends and family. I absolutely cant wait to see the wedding photos, I am already planning the preview party!! I just know that they will more than surpass every expectation I ever had and blow me out of the water!! Besides being wonderful photographers and a great team, they are kind and understanding and just do their job so well. They have this easy way of making everyone feel comfortable and the most professional direction I have ever experienced. Last but not least, I feel what sets them apart from other photographers is that they are looking to capture the moment in almost a narrative way, its not just a still shot but they create photos like art that has depth and meaning. I will forever be recommending Studio 222 Photography/By the Robinsons for photography to friends family colleagues and strangers in the future :) THANK YOU!!!! XOXOXOXOX Micaela

Sent on 07/16/2013

Becka and Nate are truly one of a kind. We met with them and immediately felt they were the best option we could ever hope for! . They are not cookie cutter photographers... they get "that" shot every time and they envision things that can only be attributed to true artists! They shot our engagement shots, my bridal shower, and of course our wedding and so far the pictures from the first two are like a dream ! They are so great and make the whole process so much fun ! We definitely gained two friends through the process and are so thankful we chose them to be part of our day :) Michelle and Jason Taylor

Sent on 04/04/2013

Kayla · Married on 08/25/2012

Our Photography was the most important thing to us for our wedding day. We picked right! Becka and Nate are the best photographers you could possibly hire for your wedding day. Their talent will blow you away! Its unique and beautiful. Its not your normal stuffy boring wedding day portraitist. They are kind and personable, you feel like you have known them forever. We didn't have any awkward moments or frustration the whole time working with them from our engagement session to our wedding day. They "get" photography if that makes sense. We love them and will continue to use there services. They are the people you want to shoot your wedding day! They are worth it. <3

Sent on 12/10/2012

Dyan · Married on 03/31/2012

Becka & Nate rule. Not only are they our wedding photographers, but they are now friends. They are not what you would consider to be 'traditional' wedding photographers.....which is exactly what we wanted. We gave them full creative control and I can't wait to see what they captured, I can tell you the sneak peeks I've seen as well as our engagement photos are truly gorgeous!! If you want awesome photos and awesome people to spend your day with you, they are your couple. We love you guys! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks Dyan :) You guys are the greatest.
  • nicolovesjames

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2012

Becka & Nate of Studio222 Photography are by no means just "wedding photographers" - they are true artists and innovators. Photography was such an important aspect of our wedding day and we are beyond thrilled with the end result. Becka & Nate were the only photographers we met with, and we never looked back! They both have an unbelievable eye for detail and capturing gorgeous, thoughtful and interesting images. Our photos reflect us, our love, and our special day - and are the total opposite of scripted, posed, or cheesy! On top of that Becka & Nate are just nice, down to earth people. They get to know you as a real person and friend, which makes them so comfortable and easy to be around. As far as I'm concerned Studio222 is one of the best photography outfits available. You will be sorely missing out by not hiring them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks Nicole! We love you and JJ and are so happy photography brought you into our lives! :)

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2011

Nate and Becka are amazing! The pictures don't just capture the most important day our lives, they capture who we are and how much we love eachother. If you need a photographer, hire them you won't regret it!

Stephanie and Larsen

Thank you guys! :)

Kaley · Married on 03/19/2011

We love Becka and Nate! They made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pics and our wedding day went so smoothly, and we got all of the images we were hoping to get. And they were so patient with our wedding party (they were quite a handful)! If you are looking for photos that give you goosebumps and make you feel like warm and fuzzy inside, Studio 222 is for you :)

Love, John and Kaley

Thanks! :)

S · Married on 02/05/2011

Where to begin? If you want awe-inspiring, amazing, and truly heartfelt images from one of the most important days of your life, Becka and Nate are your team.

They shot our Disney Fairy Tale Vow renewal in February and an engagement session a year before. Every single frame we truly adored, and this is coming from a plus sized bride who doesn't enjoy having her picture taken and is awkward in front of the camera.

They got to know us as we got to know them, we trusted them 100% and let them work our day without giving them any direction whatsoever apart from wanting photos at night at our beloved Animal Kingdom Lodge after our reception.

Well, they blew us away! They worked 11 hours, took an incredible amount of beautiful photos, managed to dodge our cellphone/camera clad guests with grace and professionalism, and made even the very last frame of the night amazing. The next Monday they even had a teaser up for us even though they had worked until the wee hours and had to meet friends. We were very touched by how dedicated to their craft they were and my parents kept remarking how wonderful and hardworking they were.

They were my very first pick for photography and the second vendor I contracted (first being Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings), and every single day I see our photos I am so incredibly happy we met them, got to know them and had them with us during the most amazing day of our lives to date!

Becka will always get back to you and is incredibly talented, sweet and hardworking, Nate is so much fun, friendly and also very very talented plus he got along with my husband wonderfully!

Like other reviewers have said, they won't often go the "cookie cutter" or "cliche" way, they will try and find new ways to shoot the same venues and make them unique for you, which is exactly what we wanted. If you need photo journalistic, sincere, crystal clear images that capture the emotions of your day, you can't ask for anybody better.

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for that great write up guys!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/11/2010

The photos of our wedding day Becka and Nate took can only be described as AMAZING!! Not only do they have a passion for photography but they find beauty in the most unique ways! Every single photo captured our Winter Wonderland and tied in all the little details from our special day! My husband and I cannot wait to look back at our album and remember this day for the rest of our life!

I highly reccomend Studio222 to any future bride and grooms for their professionalism, creativity and non traditional approach. :)

Sent on 03/02/2011

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

You're awesome! Thanks for the sweet words. :)

melissa · Married on 10/09/2010

Becka and Nate are an amazing duo! I have had so many guests rave about there level of profesionalism, mixed with a fun and energetic style. The photography is modern, yet relaxed and artistic! I would highly recommend them as they have provided myself and my husband with lasting memories that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Thanks so much Melissa!

Kylee · Married on 09/18/2010

Nate and Becka Robinson of Studio 222 Photography are truly spectacular at what they do because they have a passion for photography. They're not stuck in repetition or doing the "traditional" wedding photos (of course, if you want a "bouquet on your train" photo or two, they'd be more than happy to give it to you). They are constantly evolving and trying new things. They're completely flexible! I've never met a couple more willing to travel anywhere just to experience a new place with new people. They want to get to know you as a client because they care about you and your wedding and they want your photos to reflect YOU. In short, I would recommend hiring Studio 222 Photography because they're going to put in more effort than anyone else, they're going to want to meet you and spend time with you (maybe buy you some ice cream somewhere), and they're going to capture the special little moments of the biggest day of your life because that's what it's all about.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you guys! We wish you lived closer. :)

Diane · Married on 06/12/2010

Nate and Becka did an amazing job!!! The pictures that were taken at my daughter's wedding
    were beautiful and caught the emotion of the day. The two are great to work with and I loved the fact that most of the time you did not even know they were around (I don't mean that as an insult). Their photo booth was a hit!! Everyone had a wonderful time with it and the props they brought added to the pictures & video. We were so thrilled to have found Becka, Nate and their great assistant Phil - they are the best wedding photographers in Orlando!! Below is video from the photo booth:

Sent on 07/02/2010

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks Diane! We had so much fun at both your daughter's weddings. :)

Dayna · Married on 02/26/2010

Modern + playful aesthetics. Honest + advanced technical skills. Genuinely friendly yet professional. Fiercely dedicated yet flexible. Upfront options + pricing. Contagious enthusiasm + creativity. What else could you want from your wedding photographers?! From day one, Studio222 wowed us. Their candid approach to doing business was refreshing and we knew from their portfolio that their photographs are consistently stunning! Leading up to the big day, Becka eased my fears + helped me work thru my day-of timeline to ensure the 'golden hour' would light up our post-ceremony grins! Day-of Nate came to the rescue when my husband spilled beer on his shirt one hour before the ceremony! As a team (with one shooting wide angles from afar and the other focused on intimate details), Nate + Becka captured our vow exchange in such fundamental, sincere snippets. Words cannot express my gratitude for Studio222's unique way of capturing beauty in the simplest of moments. To top it off, Studio222 setup a photobooth during the reception that captured our guests in all their goofy glory. Our family + friends loved snapping their own impromptu photos in the 'partybooth' and we now giggle at their unreserved merriment as it cycles through our home's digital picture frame. Overall, I truly cannot say enough good things about my involvement with Studio222 and I would highly recommend them to couples seeking out a modern, unique, awe-inspiring duo to photograph their wedding or elopement!

• ls542

Laura · Married on 05/24/2009

Becka and Nate were amazing to work with! I am glad I opted for an engagement session because it was a great way to get to know them both before the big day, and they treated us to Starbucks! On the day of the wedding, I hardly even noticed they were there. They did such a great job of catching so many wonderful candid shots and I was thrilled with all the pictures and moments they captured. They are such nice, down-to-earth people, and incredibly talented at what they do, I would recommend Studio 222 to anyone and for all occassions!!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you Laura! We loved shooting your wedding and engagement and getting to know you guys and we wish you years and years of wedded bliss! :)

Lindsey · Married on 01/17/2009

Becka and Nate (Studio 222) are AMAZING. We did not worry for 1 second during our day, we trusted them completely and our photos are absolutely gorgeous. Bright, vibrant, beautiful....they captured our day perfectly.

They are truly fun people to be around, not to mention very professional! :) We love Becka and Nate and would recommend them to any and every couple getting married!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! We love you guys and appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us. Call us on your 50th wedding anniversary and we'll party it up again! ;)

Betsy · Married on 02/18/2011

Becka and Nate are awesome! Their photos are gorgeous and they are super fun to hang out with. We LOVED our engagement photos and the lovely teaser from our wedding day makes us so anxious to see all the beautiful images they captured that day!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Thank you Betsy! :)

Sonja · Married on 04/04/2010

Photography was the highest priority for us. We met with several photographers in the area prior to meeting Becka & Nate. We clicked right away with them. We saw some work and as soon as we saw an album, the photos took my breath away. We knew right then and there we found our photographers.

Becka and Nate make each wedding unique. They are always striving to get that perfect shot. We were so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Each photo exudes emotion from our special day. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

Sonja & Binh... you guys are awesome. Thanks for the sweet review.

Marian · Married on 04/21/2011

2.2
      0.5
      1.5
      3.0

They were great with the engagement photo shoot and wedding day. However, communication has been very off and on (horrible to get response out of). Their prices are a bit high.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Studio222 Photography | Award Winning Orlando Wedding Photographers's reply:

We have never shot a bride named Marian on the wedding date this person originally put. We feel this is a fake review and are saddened that anyone would take the time to come on this site and post things like this with the intent to injure our reputation. You can see from our other real reviews the level of our service and value to our real couples.