Studio1947 Reviews

25 | Iselin, NJ

25 Reviews for Studio1947

Sireesha · Married on 03/03/2018

We are extremely pleased with Studio1947 photography services. Jignesh arrived promptly and captured the entire mood of our event in the photos for us to cherish a long time!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Great photographer! Have been working with him for years now, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2016

We used Jignesh for our wedding 5 years ago and then again for our baby shower. We also did a maternity shoot with him. My husband and I only have positive things to say about his work. Our photos are beautiful. He is very professional, patient and always on time. Would definitely recommend using him for any events.

Sent on 06/26/2016

johanna · Married on 01/16/2016

Absolutely wonderful.....spent time while I was getting ready at my bridal suite. Was very patient while family was coming and going. Made sure ALL family members were included in pictures. Went above and beyond to capture every moment!!

Very pleasant! Would definitely recommend for your upcoming event! Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have ...johannasmall.aims@gmail.com

Sent on 01/29/2016

Jignesh and his team are very professional and were very respectful of my husband's and my family. Jignesh has a great artistic eye for detail that sometimes we do exactly what he tells us to do without knowing what he sees in the camera and the results are fantastic!! He made us feel very comfortable and within our natural form while taking pictures and during the video which we deeply appreciated!! Thank you Jignesh for making our event very smooth and comfortable for everyone we all appreciate your team's work and were very satisfied with the results!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Sent on 01/27/2016

Rachael · Married on 07/05/2015

Jignesh Patel was our wedding photographer. One day with Jignesh and it is apparent how much importance he places on doing an extraordinary job. I appreciate his eagerness to take photographs of all of the most amazing memories during our entire wedding day. The photos are just amazing, and every time I look at them I feel like I am reliving our wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Nitu · event on: 02/15/2015

We hired studio1947 for our engagement party & Jignesh waa on point with everything. He was so easy to talk to & flex with our schedule for our Photoshoot. He made sure every part of our engagement party was captured on video & photo & made our hightlight video in a day! Highly recommend Jignesh for any event. His work is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 05/26/2015

The event was a religious ceremony and it was covered extremely professionally and courteously.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jignesh is a remarkable person to work with because he not only makes you feel comfortable, he quickly understands the couple and takes photographs according to their personalities. Working with Jignesh was like working with a brother. The online photo album is spectacular with a great mix of candid and posed pictures. He has beautifully captured who we are through photo and video. If you want quality with the comfort of working with family, then Jignesh is your Photographer/Videographer!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Asha · Married on 03/06/2014

Thanks Jigneshji for taking pictures for our daughter's wedding. The pictures are beautiful and your conduct was very professional. We are very impressed with your work and would be happy to use your services again as needed. You arrived on time and gave very good suggestions for taking pictures in a variety of ways. Thanks again and all the best.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Jignesh was an absolute pleasure to work with. The quality of his work was superb and very well received by our friends and family. He went above and beyond to accommodate a number of creative shots that we requested and took his time to capture every detail. He is exceptionally polite, professional, and prompt. We wholeheartedly recommend him as a photographer and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Raji · Married on 09/01/2013

Most professional and reliable service. We give our highest recommendation. Use Studio 1947 for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Jeckin & Pinal · event on: 07/08/2012

We worked with Studio1947 for our engagement party. We hired Jignesh for videography and photography. His photography and album design skills are outstanding. Not only do his pictures look great, but very artistic. The album is also very well designed. Jignesh went out of his way to answer all our questions and provided us with more things then we expected. He also spent a good amount of time working with us to make sure the album was made exactly the way we wanted. Overall Jignesh delivers great service and excellent product (photo and video).

Sent on 01/01/2013

Aesha · Married on 01/19/2013

I have worked with Jignesh at every major event in our family. It was finally my turn and I was super upset that Jignesh wouldn't be able to my wedding - because it was in India. My fiance, family, and I discussed the possibility of having Jignesh come to India for the wedding because I was so upset. We proposed the idea to Jignesh and he agreed in a heartbeat. I couldn't have been happier. It definitely made my wedding more relaxing knowing that the pictures would be amazing, and my vendor would always be on time. Although, I was a little worried about Jignesh being able to manage things in India - Jignesh put me at ease on the very first day. He was punctual, figured out how to get where he needed to be on his own, and very versatile in his ability to adjust to the environment, people, and my family from all over the world. I can't imagine having any other photographer besides Jignesh at any of our events. His work is impeccable, he is fun/easy to work with, and his pricing is reasonable!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kavitha · Married on 11/25/2012

Jignesh is an awesome photographer. From our E session to a 19 hour wedding day filled with 2 weddings, multiple locations, and a 500 guests reception, Jignesh captured every moment beautifully!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Prabhakar · Married on 08/11/2012

Jignesh and his crew gave us an excellent service. The guests were thrilled that ea ch one got invited for their individual photos sessions. Quality of work was very good and most importantly ther speed was fantastic. Jignesh captured our salutes for his professionalism and excellent service. I highly reccoment him.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Ekta · Married on 04/15/2012

Excellent Video and great service!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Hitesh · Married on 08/06/2011

Did a great job with photography and flexible in working with budget. We liked preshoot pictures and did on location at the beach.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Anshu · event on: 05/31/2014

Awesome! SO happy with the pictures!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • User5153162 · event on: 03/29/2015

I was very impressed by the professionalism and timeliness of Studio1947. The quality of the pictures were excellent. All aspects of the event were covered...

Sent on 06/07/2015

Madhavi · event on: 12/21/2013

The photographer took lots of photos and captured every important moment of our special night. He also took the time to take individual photos of all of the family members. The poses he chose were very complimentary. The quality of the photos was perfect and made everyone look amazing. We would definitely recommend the photographer to all of our friends. And we will absolutely contact him for our next party.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Venkat · Married on 11/23/2017

Jignesh was the photographer for our wedding anniversary. He did an amazing job and we are very happy with our photos.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • User3183986 · event on: 03/17/2013

4.2

Very friendly and professional services were provided. The quality of work was superb and attended to all the costomer needs.

Sent on 04/08/2013

mo · Married on 05/24/2014

3.0

Jignesh from Studio 1947 has a great at what he does. He not only is talented at photography, but he is professional, helpful, and was great at accommodating all our needs. He listens to what you want and makes the wedding albums/videos individual to the couples likes and preferences. We had a great time working with Jignesh and would definitely have him as our photographer in future events/occasions.

Sent on 05/29/2015