Studio OPiA Reviews

Studio OPiA 5
Studio OPiA 6
Studio OPiA 7

Chengding · Getting married on 06/01/2019

It was a great experience having Daniel and Donna as our City Hall Ceremony Photographers. Our section started late, and the photo shooting ended up lasting longer than we expected. Daniel and Donna were so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I are not good at taking photos, but they did a great job capturing the best moments of us. They also did a good job retouching the photos. Our package only covers 20 retouched photos, but they gave us more! Daniel and Donna both have really pleasant personalities that kept everyone happy and comfortable. I will highly recommend them!

Studio OPiA 8
  • F

Flora · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Daniel and Donna are very sweet. I spent a long time searching for a good photographer in Bay Area for our engagement photo, they went to top of my list. After we met, they made the whole process smooth, professional and fun. They captured fabulous and awesome photos! They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. Can’t wait to work with them again.

• Y

Yujing Chen · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved the experience!

Donna and Daniel are awesome! They are very professional but also flexible and accommodating. They know exactly what to do and helped me get comfortable with the camera. Their photos turn out to be great and my whole family loved it. It also helped a lot that they speak Chinese and was able to communicate with the elders. Overall great experience and would highly recommend.

Christine · Married on 08/11/2018

Donna and Daniel are great! They are not only very responsive but also very accommodating. I met with Donna the day after a family member passed away, which was 2 weeks before the wedding, and I was extremely stressed. Talking with Donna helped so much - not only because her knowledge and experience were very reassuring, but she was also very comforting. Throughout the wedding day, they were professional, hardworking, and definitely hustling to get their shots. They also sent us our photos 5 weeks after our wedding. That's a pretty quick turnaround considering I know couples who've had to wait several months. I am very happy with the service they provided! Highly recommend them was wedding photographers.

Studio OPiA 9
    Studio OPiA 14
    Studio OPiA 15
    Studio OPiA 16

Leiwen · Married on 07/28/2018

Daniel and Donna were amazing! We hired them for our wedding day and they were great at every step of the process and made our wedding day so special and beautiful. It was awesome working with them from the start. They were very responsive and professional and answered all our questions and concerns. On the wedding day, they showed up early and stayed late even though it was quite a drive to our venue. They had lots of great creative ideas for photos. It was a pleasure working with them as they also listened to our needs. Most importantly, the pictures were gorgeous. We absolutely loved the colors, composition, and their overall attention to detail. Highly recommend them for wedding and portrait photography.

• W

Wanting · Married on 07/21/2018

We hired Studio Opia for our engagement photo and wedding photo shoot. Daniel did a great job on both shooting! We kind of decided that we want to do engagement photo on the last minute, and they are kind enough to squeeze our shooting into their schedule and did a wonderful job. They are very experienced and know all the great places for good pictures. We took great use of the two-hour engagement session and got tons of great pictures!
    On the day of our wedding, they are very professional and taught us how we should pose. And they coordinated with our video guys very well.
    There are several things that I really appreciate about. Firstly, they are very efficient. They delivered our engagement photo a week after our shooting so we could use them on our wedding sign-on table. They also finish and sent me several pictures only couple days after our wedding so I can post them on social media. The final delivery was in about one month time after our wedding.
    Secondly, Daniel and Donna are both great people. During the shooting, after so many hours of smiling, our smile were just stiff and frozen. Donna brought up some great jokes that made all of us laugh so hard. Beside the jokes, they made a lot of effort so that we could be more natural on camera.
    Lastly and most importantly, they do take really nice pictures. I love them all.
    Thank you Daniel and Donna!I feel so lucky to have you guys shooting my wedding pictures!

Studio OPiA 17
    Studio OPiA 18
    Studio OPiA 19
    Studio OPiA 20
  • Y

Yue · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Daniel and Donna was such a pleasant experience. They are the photographers for my civil wedding registration day. We took a lot of pictures at the city hall and also another outdoor location. They are super nice, easy-going and professional! The photos turned out really nice. I was provided a list of photographers by my wedding planner. The only a few that I really liked are all super pricy. Studio Opia was the only one that has very reasonable price but amazing quality. I guess it is because they are just starting their business. Anyways, highly recommended, definitely will come back!

Studio OPiA 21
    Studio OPiA 22

Meko · Married on 06/30/2018

Daniel and Donna are a pleasant to work with. They’re so professional and patient. We are beginners at taking photos but they take the time to show us how to pose. They captured not only stunning portraits, beautiful details, and all our memorable moments. Our guests felt welcome and comfortable with them. They’re also great at retouching photos. The photos came out exactly as we wanted and way beyond expectations. Highly recommend Daniel and Donna!!

Studio OPiA 23
    Studio OPiA 24
  • X

Xin · Married on 06/20/2018

This is the best photographer i’ve found ever. He is professional, super nice and creative. I can feel his passion of willing to make your best day best. My suggestion is Go for him if you are still hesitating.

Studio OPiA 25
    Studio OPiA 26

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Donna and Daniel were great to work with! They are not only very responsive but also very accommodating. We changed our wedding day schedule one day before the wedding. I was very stress about the change and worried they would not be able to arrive on time. However, they arrived early and even brought some styling props for the shooting. Throughout the wedding day, they were professional and hardworking. We couldn't be happier with the service they provided! Highly recommend to every couple who is looking for wedding photographers.

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Daniel and Donna was amazing on our wedding day! They are so detail oriented and captured all the moments on our big day. Our families and friends had great impressions of them, since they are so nice to work and talk with. They also helped us a lot before the wedding about the wedding day planning, MUA and videographer refer. Most importantly, the final retouched photos turn out to be gorgeous and we love all of them! We got tons of good words about the pictures on instragram. They even send us two different sizes of photos for printing and social sharing. Highly recommend D&D!!!

Alley · Married on 05/19/2018

Studio Opia did both our engagement session and wedding photography. We had a good time working with them.
    Daniel was quite thoughtful on helping us prepare a beautiful bouquet, which turned out really good in our engagement photos. It took longer for the engagement shooting to be done than we expected, but Daniel still did an amazing job with his patience and dedication.
    On the wedding day, Donna and Daniel arrived early. They were super nice and professional on showing us how to pose in a natural way for the best effect of our pictures. Thanks to them, we got to keep such a wonderful memory of our wedding. Additionally, their work was so efficient too. We received all of our wedding pictures that are either retouched or color adjusted only within one month after the wedding day.
    Highly recommend them to anyone who is in search of the photographers for the wedding and engagement photos!

Lilian · Married on 05/05/2018

Our experience with Donna and Daniel went beyond our expectations. They were great communicators; helping us plan and prep for the wedding day and then helping us wrap up payment and deliveries after the wedding. We are a camera shy couple and they were patient and understanding of our awkwardness. Haha. Their interaction with our wedding party and guests was absolutely fantastic. They really knew how to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. At the end of the day they felt like old friends. We loved their service, would highly recommend them, and would definitely hire them again in the future. Thanks again Donna and Daniel!

Katy · Married on 04/20/2018

As a musician and picky customer, I have sharp sense of sounds and pictures.

When we were looking for our wedding photographer, I had a very high expectation that the photographer must have very good taste of the picture. Good attitude and professional are just basic requirements.

Donna and Daniel's portfolio caught my eyes after I did a lot of searching and felt frustrated. Most of the photos by Studio OPiA are bright and warm, people smile naturally, and I can even feel their happiness through the photos. Nature, bright and warm , and happiness! That is exactly what I want my wedding photos look like. I sent Donna email immediately, and she replied very soon. I didn’t ask for a meeting but sent her the pictures l like and what we would like to try.

I remember our wedding day was very cold, and we had some shooting outside on the beach. My husband is the one who said we got enough shooting when photographer Daniel suggesting to go to another spot. ;D The second time we hire Donna and Daniel was for our city hall wedding. Not surprised Donna is an expert, and she arranged us a prefect schedule between the registered process and photo shooting.

We always have our wedding pictures very soon! All of our family and friends are amazed by our wedding pictures!

If you are looking for a great and reliable wedding photographer, Just Contact Studio OPiA! They will be one of great decisions you made for your wedding. Enjoy your big day, and soon you will receive wonderful photos which fully mentioned how beautiful and happy you were on that day!

To me, I will keep in touch with Donna and Daniel, to make sure every big moment happens in my future life, they will be part of it!

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2018

It took me a little while to write this review because I wanted to articulate in a concise way how truly amazing they were. For any couples considering Studio OPia, choosing them to capture our wedding was the best decision that we made. I would even say, if I were to do it all over again, I would choose them again. Their photographs really speak for the quality and type of work they do and deliver. The photographs were even better than I had imagined. They captured every moment and helped me relive the moments that went by so quickly on my wedding day. I really can't help but rave about them and recommend them. Not only was their work excellent, but Daniel and Donna were also a delight to work with. For my type A brides out there, they arrived at the venue early to scope out the venue and prep before anyone else. We received a sneak peek of our photos within one week and all the edited and unedited photos were delivered under a month.

Jia · Married on 03/16/2018

Daniel and Donna are awesome! Super friendly and very professional. The photos are fabulous and we are so happy with the results.

Luwan · Married on 01/29/2018

Shuyi is not simply professional, experienced and responsive, far more than that, his carefulness starts from the very first pre-photoing communication to the very end of retouching! He is exceptional at capturing touching moments. We will definitely come back to him for future photo shootings!

Adriana · Married on 01/11/2018

Donna and Daniel did an amazing job! Super friendly, accommodating and interested in their clients love story. They’re a great team together, they helped us capture our special special day perfectly! We’ve received so many compliments on the photos we’ve shared with family and friends. Totally recommend them!

Claire · Married on 12/17/2017

It was such an excellent experience working with OPiA. Donna and Daniel are super nice and professional photographers. The photos they took are really nature but beautiful! High recommended!

Meng · Married on 12/09/2017

great! Denail and Donna are very nice.

Joy · Married on 11/27/2017

I rarely write reviews for vendors but I just have to leave one for Studio OPiA as they exceeded our expectations all around. Our previous photographer had to cancel super last minute -- two days before our wedding and we were SO lucky that Daniel & Donna were available on our day within such a short notice! The communication process was extremely easy: we have the contract ready just after a couple of phone calls. On the wedding day, they did not just arrive earlier than the discussed time, but were also willing to stay over time as we were running behind the schedule. They started working right away and we did not feel they were in the way of anyone throughout the craziness of the day. Professionalism was not just their attitude but we are impressed by how our photos turned out. They captured all the details and moments we were not able to see ourselves on the big day and created all these beautiful images that I’m grateful to be able to hold onto. I’m overjoyed by what they delivered and I would be more than happy to hire them again for future occasions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Daniel & Donna!

Junxing · Married on 10/20/2017

I bet all these wonderful comments on yelp already speak for the quality of work you will get for Studio Opia, and that's how good of an impression I first had with Studio Opia. But I think the experience gets better once you actually meet the two photographers Daniel and Donna. To begin with, I'm the type of photophobic person that's not so easy to work with, but Daniel and Donna were really professional in terms of showing me how to pose at certain angles and giving us suggestions in gestures. I was at ease as we took more photos during the day and became more of myself. And I was genuinely surprised how much better I look in the photos and big thanks to Studio Opia for making this photo session into such an enjoyable experience. I'll definitely recommend these two photographers for your engagement and wedding photos! You guys are the best!

Studio OPiA 27
    Studio OPiA 28
    Studio OPiA 29

Guanqun · Married on 10/15/2017

Very nice teamwork :) and sweet. Their prices are incredibly fair, especially for the quality of work. They have such a unique perspective on their shots. Finally, A very organized team, so professional and responsive.

Keni · Married on 10/05/2017

Had our wedding photos taken by Studio OPiA on 10/05/2017 at SF City Hall. They have great attitude and professional services. Daniel is very familiar with SF City Hall, he also willing to inform us about the entire marriage process. He knows all the best spots for wedding photots in the buidling. Me and my wife had zero experienced in being photographed, but Daniel and Donna were doing their best to guide us thru every photos. They took their time and never rush us which make us feel very comfortable during the whole process. We recevied all our original photos and touched up photos within two weeks and we love the them! I will definitely recommend Studio OPiA for anyone that looking for wedding photography done. Thumbs Up!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Studio OPiA's reply:

Thank you Keni! We are honored to be part of your wedding day :) You and Cici are so easy to work with. We definitely love the intimacy and interaction between you guys through the photo session, which made our work so smooth and enjoyable. Also, the color theme, Blue, you picked for the wedding looked amazing in pictures!