26 Reviews for Studio Julie

High-Res Images (3)
Digital Files (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
26 Studio Julie Reviews

Studio Julie is the most unique take on wedding photography I’ve seen. If you want candid moments you want Studio Julie. It is exactly why we chose them. We have some beautiful portrait style pictures as well, but so many wonderful moments that help tell the story of our wedding day. David and Julie are such an incredible pair and work harder than the fisherman on Deadliest Catch. We love all of our pictures and really enjoyed working with them. #totoafrica

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for more. Julie and David are not only the most talented photographers but they are incredible human beings. They are able to put you at ease and are dead set on capturing your vision while allowing you to be yourselves. They truly listen. I highly recommend Julie and David for anyone looking for genuine photos with a personal touch. Thanks again you two!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Studio Julie is without a doubt one of the best wedding decisions we made. We knew when we saw the Studio Julie website that we were getting a talented, amazing photographer. But we just received our wedding photos and we are absolutely blown away. Our wedding photos capture so many precious moments in unique, artistic ways. And in addition to providing the best wedding photos we ever could have imagined, Julie and David were just such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. They focus on the personal connection - and that love for people definitely shows in their photos. But that personal connection comes into play months before the actual wedding. From our first consultation, Julie and David were incredibly helpful and focused on getting to know us. Julie friended us on facebook, and we got sweet countdown messages in the months leading up to the wedding. We also had a couple of calls where they not only talked about photography matters, but also Key West in general. They're such great people and their advice really helped us - our welcome venue and after party venue were suggestions that Julie and David had given us. Studio Julie is just incredible - if you're looking for a wedding photographer in or near Key West (or really anywhere in the world - if you can get them to travel to you, you won't be disappointed), and you want the very best, definitely contact Studio Julie!

Profile Picture User4970901, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Julie and David at Studio Julie were hands-down one of the best decisions we made about our wedding! In addition to being truly exceptional photographers, they are just really great people. They didn't just care about getting the shots, we could tell they cared about us and the family, and the whole experience of our wedding. From start to finish we could tell they had a personal touch that would make the photographs special, and were we ever right! Before they sent the pictures, they surprised us with a video that made everyone cry, and even put it to the soundtrack of my husband's favorite song. The photos themselves are spectacular, but other than the afterthoughts pictures we couldn't even tell they were snapping as many shots as they did. Julie and David are true professionals. They made us feel at ease, helped us make all the right decisions, and even gave us flip flops when our feet hurt :) Thank you David and Julie!!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

David and Julie were always very quick to answer any questions we had (any day of the week) and were a wealth of knowledge about other vendors in the Key West area as well! They really put us at ease and gave great direction to ensure they took the best shot they could (and they did)! Could not have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I was so excited when our wedding planner recommended Studio Julie. I had already visited their website and right away knew I wanted them. I totally loved some of their quirky ways! Just from the first contact with Julie & David it confirmed that they love what they do, they care about what is important to you. Julie has that gift of creativity and when she starts snapping that camera you can just feel it . I'm one to be a little apprehensive to have my picture taken. But Julie & David made me feel so at ease. I didn't feel like I had a hired photographer @ my wedding I felt like I had good friends there taking our pictures. They truly have a way of making you feel at ease & just relax & enjoy your day. After seeing the previews of our & day it brought tears to my eyes because they really captured so many special moments & they truly got who we were. We had an after shoot scheduled 3 days after our wedding & we were so exhausted by then so we decided to postpone. David & Julie were wonderful about it and said we could reschedule for the next time we are back in Key West. Now I can't wait to get back to Key West for a photo shoot!! LOL! I never thought I would ever say that!! But I can't wait to see what they will do. My dad always said "you get what you pay for" & Studio Julie is worth every penny and more!

And just an added note: I booked them a year in advance they always responded promptly to my emails & phone calls. My photos were ready promptly after our wedding & now we are in the process of purchasing our prints & I can't wait to see our album.

If you want all your special memories & then some captured then you should hire StudioJulie.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/16/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Two years ago my mom had sent me an e-mail that read "I LOVE this photographer, we got to have her!!!" and sent me a link to Studio Julie's website. I went to the website and I hadn't even made my way to her blog section yet but already knew this is the photographer for us. David and Julie are hands down not only the best photographers in Key West but anywhere you will find! They are also down to earth and all around awesome people, too. They have done an AMAZING job at capturing beautiful photos for our engagement shoot and just recently for our wedding day. Julie was so much more than a photographer on my wedding day. One of my bridesmaids had a zipper malfunction occur with her dress and Julie with the help of my wedding planner were there to the rescue and sure enough fixed the problem. I'm also so happy she talked me into ditching my uncomfortable wedding shoes to walk to a romantic spot for our formals because the photos turned out to be some of my favorites. David and Julie were so on task all day and night of the wedding and made sure that we got our sunset photos we so badly wanted. Because of this talented and awesome couple, we have the best captured wedding photos ever and we owe it all to them. We love you guys!!!

-Kelly and Phil

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie and David were AMAZING!!! Their photography style is exactly what I was looking for... candid moments and not all posed shots. Not only is their photography absolutely stunning, but Julie takes on another extension of the wedding planner! She was so very detailed about how the wedding was running and helped Simply You wedding planner the whole time. It was such an unbelievable experience having them share our day with us. They easily go with the flow, don't stress and somehow make it all perfect, leaving you (the bride) at ease.

Profile Picture Barbie, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The pictures were beautiful! She captured moments that I missed. Her creativity in the locations of pictures made all the difference! I am thankful for having her as my wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married last week in Key West, and we are so happy we found David and Julie to conduct our gorgeous photo shoot. It was just us at the wedding ceremony, and I knew the minute I saw their website that they were the perfect wedding photographers for us. I felt even happier when we finally met them both in person on our big day. They made us feel totally at ease and we had a wonderful time. David and Julie are so kind, professional and down to Earth, and we feel so blessed to have discovered their wonderful talents for the most memorable day of our lives. I highly recommend choosing Studio Julie for your beautiful Key West wedding shoot and promise you that you will be as happy as we were.
Melani & Paul Burke, Flourtown PA

Profile Picture Melani, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome.... Studio Julie will not disappoint. She is truly an artist and a lot of fun to work with. As a bride, photography was a huge part of my day. I wanted to be sure to have photos that were beautiful and creative and that is what I got. Stop thinking and book Studio Julie, you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture User3509139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Beautiful pictures! Love them

Profile Picture Karolina, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having a wedding in Key West is a truly wonderful and memorable experience. But it also presents a plethora of challenges, one of which is finding a photographer who not only has a wealth of experience, creative eye, palatable personality and superior technical skills, but of equal importance knows Key West intimately. We feel very fortunate that we were able to find someone who met all of those criteria...the husband and wife team of Julie and David of Studio Julie Photography.

Julie and David have been absolute pleasures to work with, from our first meeting with them through the post-wedding photo review/ordering stage which is where we're currently at. They produced a gorgeous collection of color and black and white images of our wedding which we absolutely love and which our family and friends cannot stop raving about. And the great thing about having two photographers is that every precious moment was captured and often from different angles, a feat the solo photographer simply can't accomplish. They have a style to their photos that is more candid than posed which is what drew me to them the most. And the photo booth was a complete hysterical hit with everyone!!

On the service side of things, Julie and David are very responsive to emails and phone messages and they always go the extra mile to make you happy. Pricing is on the higher end, but one thing we learned after viewing the online portfolios of several wedding photographers is that you definitely get what you pay for. If you insist on allocating a meager portion of your wedding budget on a photographer you're going to get crappy photos and you'll regret your decision for the rest of your life.

We'd give 'em twenty stars if we could.

Profile Picture Loren, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent wedding photography team with close attention to detail. They were great with working with us before and the day of to capture all of the elements most important to us on the day of our wedding. Flexible and adjusted to changes the day of the event. We received our pictures surprisingly fast. Would recommend this team to everyone!

Profile Picture User3708108, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've been to dozens of weddings; I've been a bridesmaid in five weddings prior to mine; I've stalked more Facebook wedding albums than I'd like to admit... what I'm trying to say is I've seen enough wedding photos to make this statement: Julie and David take THE best wedding photographs I've ever seen. I do not say this lightly... we received our photographs and were completely blown away by not only the quality of each photo, but how many amazing shots they were able to capture. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Studio Julie.

Profile Picture Alysa, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie and David are so incredibly talented. We get so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. They create a fun and stress-free environment on your wedding day. The moments they are able to capture are amazing and such a testament of their dedication to the client. We love looking at our photos and are so happy and grateful to have had Studio Julie with us on our wedding day.
Hillary and Scott

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Studio Julie Team is phenominal! They are so dedicated to their craft and it shows in their work! I Recently got Married on February 23rd 2013 and Julie and David blew me out of the water with their amazingness! They captured moments that could not be explained in words and thanks to them I have these images to remember those moments for the rest of my life. Along with being my photographer, when my dads pants didnt fit Mosie, Studio Julies assistant, calmed him down and got him a different suit to be brought to the church. If that isnt dedication I dont know what is. The Studio Julie team bring a great atmosphere to your wedding and blend in so well that you nor your guests will notice them capturing those special moments. Best part was when David dropped my Husband and I off at our after party since we forgot about transportation! I am over joyed with my choice of studio Julie and will use them for ALL events in my life!

Thank you so much Julie, David and Mosie!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

For the record, I am not a crier. I did not cry when I found my beautiful wedding dress, when I saw my gorgeous reception decor and flowers or when I walked down the aisle. However, when I saw the incredible and perfect photos that Julie and David captured of my wedding, I sat on my couch and just cried tears of happiness! They captured absolutely everything; all the details I missed day of, all the big moments, all the funny nuances, all my guests and countless sweet moments. Day of, Julie was right there with me, not only as my photographer, but also as my friend that wanted everything to be as perfect as I had hoped for. Julie and David went above and beyond for my husband and I, and delivered the prettiest and most magical photos I have ever seen!

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/1/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio Julie Photography is the BEST hands down and I would definitely recommend their services 1000 times over.

Ahh where to begin… My husband and I got married last September at the beautiful Casa Marina Resort. As locals of Key West, we just knew we had to have Julie as our photographer. Her photos are simply amazing and her creativity beams through every picture.

As most know or will soon find out, the wedding planning process is pretty stressful and you tend to worry about everything. Photography was a top priority for us and something I stressed over because it would preserve our special day forever so we wanted the best. Once we booked Julie and spoke with her team, we instantly knew we had nothing to worry about. They were so wonderful to work with from start to finish. Extremely professional, talented, and became more like friends instead of a random person you just hired.

On the day of our wedding, Julie, David, and Mosie totally made it about us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted AND MORE. Julie went out of her way, above and beyond, and even switched out our chairs at the last minute to make our ceremony even more beautiful.

They completely exceeded our expectations, our photographs are AMAZING, and we would definitely use and recommend them in the future.

WE LOVEEEE STUDIO JULIE and Thank you again for everything!!!

P.S. Get the Photo Booth!!! It’s so worth it and your guest will love it!!!

Profile Picture TYLER, 9/1/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't tell you how fortunate we were to have Julie and David as our photographers at our wedding. Not only are they some of the funniest and nicest people you will ever meet, they are truly the best in their craft. Julie and David were with us every step of the way on our wedding day, and it felt like we had been friends with them for years. From the behind the scene makeup party, to the first dance as husband and wife, Julie and David made our day that much more perfect just by being around. They took us to some of the coolest places in Key West you could have pictures made. Obviously there was a sunset, but we were able to take some amazing pictures with Old Town as our backdrop. As for the pictures, you can see the quality for yourself on the Studio Julie website; they are very impressive. Julie has a gifted eye for bringing out the beauty in every scene. Our biggest problem is that it has been over a year since our wedding and we still can't narrow down which pictures to print and put in our album; they are all simply perfect.

Prior to our wedding, we had met a retired wedding planner in Key West. She asked us who we were using for our resources. When we mentioned Julie's name, the wedding planner said she is the best around, period. If you are planning a wedding in Key West, Studio Julie should be your number one choice.

Profile Picture emily, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love team studio Julie. Def not the boring posey- posey pictures. For our engagement pics, I wanted pictures in the gulf & Julie got in the water with us without hestitation. It was even raining & the rain pictures were so awesome they became our save the dates. They are cool peeps, go to their website, check them out, she's the best!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 6/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio Julie captured our wedding in Key West beautifully. We loved the selection of photos from our wedding that they posted on their website so much that we looked at them every day for weeks! Julie is incredibly talented, and David interfaced with us wonderfully - they are a great team to work with.

We purchased the 8 hours package for approximately $3900, and got 125 4x6 prints included (or you can get 250 3x5 prints). You would also get a 20x20 collage as part of the package, but we used the $75 credit towards a 40x40 canvas collage ($600), which came out great. They also do wedding albums which are around $1500.

The only lament I had was the shopping cart service they use (that is how you'll order your prints) - the photo resolution is not very good.
I would recommend maybe using smugmug.

4.5 for "Value" because it is quite expensive, but if you can afford it then you'll definitely feel that it's 5 in Value.

4.5 for "Responsiveness" because they are a very busy business and response may not always be immediate.

Profile Picture Zyder, 3/1/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

How can I even begin? We are overjoyed with Studio Julie! She and David were easy to work with, made everything fun, yet were very professional at the same time. Her pictures are amazing...more than a photograph...she captures a moment in time.

When we shopped around for a wedding photographer, we didn't shop a minute longer after seeing Studio Julie's work. Her pictures speak for her talent themselves, and we feel honored and lucky to have had her capture our wedding day!!

I cannot recommend her or speak higher of her and her work! She is amazing, and such a calming force on our wedding day. She is a MUST ladies...A MUST. These are the most important photos of my life, why wouldn't I go with the best?

Thank you Julie for making our day so magical!!

Profile Picture Elena, 10/1/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie and Dave are absolutely AMAZING. They are personal and have truly become dear friends. I cannot say enough about Studio Julie. If you want the best photographer then you need to hire Julie and if you are not in Florida.

Profile Picture Dawn, 1/8/11, 5 Reviews

amazing pictures!!!!
not your typical boring wedding portraits

Profile Picture ali, 12/5/10, 5 Reviews