Studio in Bloom Reviews

52 Reviews for Studio in Bloom

• Tracey

Tracey · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Jennifer was absolutely fantastic to work with! When I first met with her, I knew my colors, but beyond that, did not really have a vision for my flowers. She was able to create the most beautiful, perfect flowers for my wedding in my budget! Jennifer is very responsive, and was accommodating when I wanted to change a few things around very close to my wedding. She even had some extra flowers, and made me more arrangements free of charge! I would highly recommend Jennifer to any bride!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!!

Jennifer did an AMAZING job creating the vision I had for my wedding flowers. All of the arrangements were stunning and I am so pleased how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Renee Kuhn · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Jennifer captured my daughter and fiancés vision perfectly and was so easy to work with and helpful with design and floral suggestions. She delivered the flowers and arranged the foyer arrangement that exceeded our expectations. The flowers look as beautiful 2 days later as they did when they arrived. I would absolutely recommend her

Sent on 06/10/2019

Renee · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Jennifer captured my daughter and fiancés vision for their romantically elegant wedding from the very beginning . We very much appreciated her easy going personality, flexibility, suggestions and expertise with floral designs. The foyer arrangement, she arranged on site, was SPECTACULAR and the table arrangements and bouquets were even more beautiful in person than imagined. The arrangements we brought home look just as nice today as they did 2 days ago. Jennifer far exceeded our expectations!! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary Beth Hasson · Married on 05/10/2019

Outstanding!

Jennifer did the flowers for my eldest daughter's wedding 10 years ago. They were absolutely gorgeous! When my younger daughter was looking for a florist for her October wedding, she also chose Jennifer to make her day special. The flowers for both weddings were completely different, but in both cases they were beautiful. Jen has a way of asking the right questions to bring clarity to what the vision for the wedding is. She is wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Richard · Married on 03/18/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Maureen · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The day before the wedding she contacted us and said the arrangements for the guest tables that we had discussed looked a little small to her so she upgraded them to a larger size at no additional cost to us. All of the arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous and so fresh! I picked the flowers up from the venue the day after the wedding and gave arrangements to friends and neighbors. They stayed beautiful for a couple more weeks! We just got the photos from the photographer and the bridal party flowers look so vibrant and just stunning. Jennifer had the idea of using something from my own wedding as part of my daughter's bouquet. I gave her my veil and she wrapped part of it around my daughter's bouquet to make it even more special. I highly recommend Studio in Bloom as a wedding florist! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 10/04/2014

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She took time to really understand exactly what we wanted. She showed an amazing attention to details in everything she created. Flowers used were beautifully fresh. Exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/05/2015

I didn't know much about flowers or floral arrangements and had somewhat of an idea of what I liked and what theme I wanted to go with so I didn't have much to tell Jen when we met for a consultation. Fortunately, she's done this for a long time and was able to help figure it all out for me. She was very professional, very responsive and attentive during the entire planning process and when it came to the wedding day, I couldn't have been any happier with my flowers. They were absolutely beautiful, not only the flowers themselves but the arrangement, and all of our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous they were.

Tabatha · Married on 08/16/2014

Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with from the initial meeting. She helped me turn my dreams into a reality. All of the flowers were gorgeous & amazing quality. The displays were exactly as we had discussed. The day of the wedding she was impeccable, while dealing with a few unexpected hurdles. I'm so thankful a friend recommended her.

Patricia · event on: 06/28/2014

Jennifer was a pleasure to work. She was very attentive and offered great ideas.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Sophia · Married on 06/21/2014

Studio in Bloom was the PERFECT option for my wedding. Jennifer is extremely professional, responsive, and an excellent listener. She heard what I was looking for, met my budgetary needs, and provided the most gorgeous flowers I could have ever imagined. I would recommend her services to ANY bride!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Angela · Married on 06/14/2014

Jen did such a lovely job on my bouquet and boutonniere! She's a great friend and we share a passion for flowers; while I took over the job of designing the table arrangements from the flowers I have growing in my garden, I wanted her to focus on the ceremony! Jen knows how much I love blue hydrangea's and with the winter we had, all the ones in my garden did not bloom. Much to my delight she included beautiful blue hydrangeas mixed in with succulents, miniature roses, green Hypericum berries, and Astilbe!

I enjoy surprises so I told Jen that I'm going for a very natural, woodsy, wildflower vibe. I didn't pick certain colors for my wedding, instead I based it around what is fresh in my garden in the middle of June. I left the rest to her and insisted on not seeing a mockup or sketch before the ceremony! The flowers were such a great addition to a wonderful day :) Thanks Jen!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Katharine · Married on 06/14/2014

Jennifer from Studio in Bloom was fabulous! Not only were the flowers absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, but Jen was prompt with the delivery and everything was exactly as promised. Additionally, leading up to the wedding, Jen was flexible and helpful in helping us find flowers that matched our vision, and our budget. If you use Studio in Bloom for your wedding, you will not be disappointed- I highly recommend this business!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jennifer was awesome to work with! She is really creative and friendly. Flexible as well. I loved working with her!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Jen was very different from other florists. Her design/ideas are up to date and similar to what you see in wedding magazines. In addition, she is flexible and empathetic about the wedding expenses. She helps to make your vision come true while working within your budget. I recommended 2 other people to her, both brides were very happy.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with. We had a small budget for flowers and only wanted simple arrangements (baby's breath bouquets for bridal party was one example). Jennifer worked with us and put together amazing bouquets!!!! She also went above and beyond by helping us with our flowers on our cake the day of the wedding!
    When it comes to wedding planning it's very hard to find people who can carry out the vision you want. Studio in Bloom is one that can create what you dream up! I will definitely use Jennifer again for future events!

Jenni · Married on 12/29/2013

Once I met Jen, I knew that she was going to be the perfect florist for my wedding day. I only needed bride/bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen/minister/fathers' bouts, and presentation bouquet for the mothers. She understood my budged and was flexible with the type of flowers that I wanted to use and also suggested great ideas to make my wedding flowers look great and affordable! She was in constant communication and I could not have asked for a better service!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kaycee · Married on 12/14/2013

Easy to work with, creative beautiful flower arrangements!

Betsy · Married on 10/19/2013

Jen was amazing to work with! Her ideas and creativity really set the tone we were looking for. We wanted simple, colorful arrangements and she was able to help us create our vision and make our event memorable. She helped make the wedding process fun for us as we decided on colors and themes to make the day even more special. I had wanted to do something special in memory of my grandmother and she was more than willing to work with me on this and also made a special corsage for us to send to another family member who couldn't travel to our event. These are the important things and we are so grateful for her and her amazing work!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Loved studio in bloom! Jen had such a vision from the first time we met and helped make my vague ideas come to life! She did a great job and the flowers turned out beautifully. She is reasonably priced and was very realistic about helping me stay within my price range. I would (and have) recommend her to any bride!!

Laura · Married on 01/26/2013

I can't even begin to describe how AMAZING our flowers were at our wedding!!!! I was completely blown away by everything that Jen did for us. When we saw her proposal during the planning phase I thought they would look really pretty and unique but I had no idea how much they transformed our ceremony and reception. Everyone was commenting on her work (even men- and when does a man ever care about flowers?!)

We had a winter wedding and Studio in Bloom created dozens on "trees" with hundreds on hanging candles on them to frame our ceremony space, a ceremony aisle swirled with the most beautiful petal pattern, huge gorgeous unique centerpieces that took my breath away, and the show stopper was my bouquet, made of vintage pearl broaches and ivory feathers. It was insane!

Everything was perfect, on time, and thoroughly thought out. If you are even considering this florist, look no further.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Jennifer was amazing. And, the flowers were absolutely stunning. She definitely went the extra mile, helping us keep the cost down, covering our Chupah (canopy) stand with material to better match the flowers, at no extra cost, and even standing up to our event staff when they did not want to move the chairs to make room for our wedding party to stand. Every time people look at our pictures, their first comment is about how beautiful the flowers are. We would absolutely recommend Jennifer.

-Tina and Aaron

Sent on 09/22/2012

Ashli · Married on 08/25/2012

Jen is amazing!!!! She is organized, pays attention to the details and takes care of everything. When she arrived, I just knew everything was going to come together. I love how she knows how to make a wedding beautiful and would pick-up on details outside of the flowers. With permission she moved things around, and wow was it just perfect! The Wedding was so beautiful and it really was the flowers that made it all come together. I would highly recommend Jen to anyone.

Diane · Married on 10/22/2011

Jennifer was very professional and worked with us to get the flower arrangements that my daughter wanted withing our budget. Our guest commented on how beautiful the flowers were at the church and how unique centerpieces were at the reception.

Sent on 12/15/2011