Studio Fleurish Reviews

Studio Fleurish 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2019

Floral experts!

You cannot go wrong with Studio Fleurish! I am so so SO happy I chose them as my florist for my wedding. Nadine and her entire team are so talented at what they do. From booking Studio Fleurish, to meeting and discussing design, to the execution of the event, Nadine was so easy, professional, creative, and attentive. The flowers at my wedding were what took the venue to the next level and what helped it become my dream wedding. I met with Nadine a few weeks before my wedding to talk design and I was a little nervous that I didn't have photos of exactly what the flowers were going to look like (oops I am obviously a little controlling!) - I had to give full trust and faith to Nadine and her team that they would deliver what I was envisioning in my head. BOY DID THEY DELIVER! The flower arch, the bridesmaids bouquet, MY bouquet, the table greenery, EVERYTHING was so perfect and so much more than I could have ever asked for. Nadine and her team truly are design experts when it comes to florals - if you book them, I have no doubt they will deliver your dream flowers! Thank you Studio Fleurish for helping creating the most perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Studio Fleurish 13
    Studio Fleurish 14
  • Kristen

Kristen Laroux · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Day - Pure Perfection!

There are many wedding vendors to choose from, but few do you consider family after the last piece of confetti has been tossed. Nadine and Studio Fleurish is our family now and she made every dream this bride had a reality. From start to finish, she was the PERFECT person to work with. She was so attentive to our vision for our wedding day, and personally made it her priority to deliver “all the feels” on the big day. From the ceremony space to the reception, and everything in between, anything Nadine had a hand in looked absolutely beautiful, breathtaking and dreamy. I was enamored by the beauty of her arrangements – and still am to this day - looking back on all the photos of our special day. She literally exceeded every expectation, and her flowers are still the talk of our family and friends. She is gifted and her talent of the art of florals speaks for itself. Beyond her incredible vision and work, we gained a family member through the process – Nadine has a genuine way of connecting with her clients. She is a loving, caring and beautiful soul that we just adore. You will love working with her every step of the way. The clear and only choice for the most important day of your life, or any event for that matter, should be Nadine and Studio Fleurish. You will NOT be disappointed. Forever grateful Nadine – We love you!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Studio Fleurish 27
    Studio Fleurish 28

alex · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

Nadine was incredible to work with. She was so sweet and so passionate about her work which really translated into her final product on the wedding day. From day 1 she was organized, helpful with answering all our questions, and wonderful at bringing our vision come to life! Walking in on the wedding day and seeing the floral arrangement bigger and more beautiful than I could've ever imagined is truly attributed to Nadine and her wonderful work. I would highly recommend using her for all your floral needs!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

Exquisite Flowers for a Fairy-Tale Wedding

Nadine is extraordinary! Her and her team are so talented and amazing! The floral arrangements on my wedding day surpassed expectations and were exquisite. The archway was gorgeous. The arrangements on the tables were beautiful. My bouquet was stunning. Nadine had some flowers left over and knew I had this vision of flowers everywhere, so she put flowers in all the fountains, not just the few we had planned on. The flowers perfectly created my vision and complimented the venue and decor. I received so many compliments from guests about the amazing floral arrangements. Enough about the gorgeous flowers, let's talk about Nadine... She is so sweet, calm and easy to work with. Nadine and her team stayed after the ceremony to repurpose the ceremony flowers for the reception and make sure that everything was up to their usual standard of perfection. I don't know how her and her team have so many events and they are all perfect. I am so happy that I found Studio Fleurish, they helped make my fairy tale wedding come to life. I highly recommend Studio Fleurish, they are worth every penny. I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my photographer.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Kat

Kat Coleman · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond Amazing Flowers!

Studio Fleurish is really the best ever! Nadine loves what she does and that definitely shows in work. The florals she provided for my wedding this past June were more amazing than I could have ever expected! Everything was so beautifully put together and the vision I had was executed perfectly, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Studio Fleurish for putting the final finishing touches on my best day ever!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Antone · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Guests Said These are the most Beautiful Flower They had Ever Seen!

Nadine is AMAZING. She chose the most beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding and put them together into breathtaking arrangements and bouquets. When I arrived at the wedding venue Nadine had just finished setting up. I am not an emotional person, but I was so pleasantly surprised and overwhelmed at the beauty, I cried. During the wedding, guest after guest came up to us to compliment us on the flowers and how perfect they were the suited to my daughter's taste, the colors in the wedding and the venue. The way she used the different colors of flowers was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with, very organized and always on time. I would recommend her as the best florist. We were blessed to be able to find her. It is a couple months after the wedding and we are all still talking about the flowers. Thank you Nadine!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 05/31/2019

Made our dreams come true!

Studio Fleurish made our dreams come true! Nadine truly went above and beyond our expectations on our day, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about working with her and her floral designs. In our initial meeting we went in with a vision, but Nadine with her creativity and experience made that vision an even better reality.
    She is so passionate about what she does and that came through during the planning process and the wedding day. Before the ceremony, she hand delivered my bouquet, and it made me emotional as the bouquet was beyond beautiful, but it was also such a sweet personal touch.
    Our whole day was so magical, but the flowers were one of our favorite parts and what brought the day all together. We feel so lucky to have worked with Nadine. Thank you, Studio Fleurish!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

Nadine is the best!

I am SO thankful to have found Nadine!! From beginning to end, she was an absolute delight to work with. She listened intently to my vision, while also adding her valuable advice and expertise along the way. She went above and beyond on our wedding day- everything from my statement bridal bouquet, incorporating lace from my mom's wedding dress, and ordering custom taper candles and sleeves. She made sure to not let any space look forgotten, working with my cake vendor and adding greenery and votives onto the dessert table, signage, and guestbook table. Nadine was a JOY to be around and she truly made my wedding a dream. You HAVE to pick Nadine for your wedding vendor team.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Studio Fleurish 29
    Studio Fleurish 30
    Studio Fleurish 31
  • ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING experience with Studio Fleurish

I was BEYOND happy and impressed by the work done by Studio Fleurish. Nadine listened to what I had for my flower vision and had great suggestions. The flowers turned out INCREDIBLE. They exceeded my original vision! Nadine makes the whole experience personal and special too from sitting down and planning to handing you your bouquet on your wedding day and showing you how to hold it! I highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/01/2019

Katie Mcneil · Married on 04/05/2019

Flower crown dreams come true

Working with Nadine and Studio Fleurish was a dream. I knew I wanted garland and a flower crown but I had 0 idea what else I needed or wanted. Nadine knows all of the right questions to ask and was an excellent guide through all things floral. Everything was absolutely beautiful and her little touches made our wedding day pure magic. We are beyond grateful for Studio Fleurish.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Dana L · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful florals, executed perfectly

tudio fleurish did all the floral arrangements for my wedding day. Nadine was a pleasure to work with and her and her team did a spectacular job. I was so impressed when I went out to the venue to see how everything looked. Studio fleurish surpassed my expectations and I would recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Simply Incredible

Nadine is WONDERFUL to say the least. This woman went above and beyond for me throughout this process and was so amazing the day of my wedding. She made my vision come to life! She has a heart of gold and will listen and work with you to ensure your day is how you dreamed it to be. She was so flexible making last minute changes even the day of on site! Herflorals are BEAUTIFUL and timeless. You won’t regret hiring her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2018

Nadine is fantastic!! We got married over Labor Day weekend at Scripps Seaside and she completely transformed both the ceremony and reception space into something “Pinterest” worthy! My jaw literally dropped when we saw the ceremony flowers and bouquets and I couldn’t be happier! She was so great to work with during the entire process and her style was very tasteful. I was super indecisive and she helped guide us through everything from flower selection, linens, decor, etc. this is way beyond what a typical florist would do and it truly felt like she had our best interest in mind. If we could do it all over again - we’d totally keep Studio Fleurish as part of our dream team!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Krystina · Married on 08/25/2018

Trust me this is it!

You can tell Nadine loves what she does, it shows tremendously through her work. She is also such a lovely person and we really enjoyed working with her. She made our vision come to life and exceeded our expectations. I'm so thankful that I found Studio Fleurish. Our wedding was so elegant and beautiful thanks to Nadine and her team!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Studio Fleurish 32
    Studio Fleurish 33
    Studio Fleurish 34
    Studio Fleurish 35

Daela · Married on 07/21/2018

Nadine is amazing. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous. When I walked down the aisle I was shocked at how beautiful everything turned out. Nadine went out of her way to drop off flowers at two different locations and it worked out smoothly. I would highly suggest Nadine to anyone considering using her services.

Sent on 07/28/2018

brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

Nadine was such a blessing to find and work with. She made my dream a reality. From our first meeting, she was so incredibly sweet and listened to all of my ideas. As most brides know planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, but Nadine made it so easy. She was so attentive to my needs and was there whenever I needed her or had questions. From receiving my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets to walking into our reception everything was beyond what I expected. Nadine and her team made the day so beautiful and effortless for us. We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to work with her and highly recommend her to any bride that is looking at book her. She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Claudia · Married on 06/23/2018

We are told, as we are wedding planning, that the flowers in a wedding are very important because they tie everything together. The flowers are the pop of color that every wedding needs. Nadine definitely brought that POP with her and I could not be happier with her work. She was a delight to work with. She went above and beyond and made the ceremony and reception flowers AMAZING. My friends and family were blown away with her work. The colors of the flowers she chose matched beautifully with the bridesmaids dresses and made everything tie together beautifully. She took my suggestions, pictures and ideas and made them BETTER. She is not one to skip on detail and she will work very hard to go above and beyond your expectations and I really mean that. I would highly recommend her for anyone having a wedding in the San Diego or San Marcos area.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Studio Fleurish 36
    Studio Fleurish 37
    Studio Fleurish 38

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

Nadine and her team were amazing to work with..
    We are so happy that we choose Studio Flourish for our wedding flowers and center pieces! They turned out even more amazing than I pictured them in my mind!
    Thank you Nadine for helping make my fairytale wedding possible!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kentaro · Married on 05/20/2018

Nadine was fabulous!
    We first landed and saw her work in instagram; it was amazing. Right when we saw it, we decided we definitely wanted to work with her. Started with a consultation and requested our theme, color, and everything, she has worked exactly what we requested her in our budget range. Actually they turned out even more beautiful than I expected them in my mind.

I would definitely recommend her to everybody. If anybody got stucked on finding a good florist, don't hesitate and just ask Nadine for help.

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Y

Yuka · Married on 05/20/2018

Nadine was fabulous!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Nadine and Studio Fleurish exceeded our floral and production design expectations with flying colors (pun intended)! The floral masterpiece of our wedding was our circular arch, provided by Enticing Tables, that was brimming with gorgeous flowers in hues of mauve, blush, rose, ivory and lavender. The reception dinner centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages enhanced our special day from beginning to end, matching perfectly with our stunning arch. In addition to our exquisite floral design, Nadine also facilitated conversations and ultimately created our reception production design, in partnership with Allie's Party Rental. Our wedding guests enjoyed dinner and dancing under a canopy of sheer drapes, market lighting and chandeliers that twinkled all night long. It truly was the perfect ambiance for our fairy tale wedding - we are so appreciative of the impeccable creations Studio Fleurish produced for our magical day.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Studio Fleurish 46
    Studio Fleurish 47
    Studio Fleurish 48

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Nadine is amazing! She puts together the most beautiful flowers. She is so creative and very detail oriented. I highly recommend Studio Fleurish.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot recommend Studio Fleurish highly enough. Our wedding arrangements were stunning. Truly one of the most special parts of our day and one of the things I will remember most clearly. I've never seen anything like it, and neither had any of our guests. Absolutely magical, and so much more than I had imagined or expected. I'm not doing this justice, so please browse the gallery on their website.

On top of that, Nadine was a true pleasure. From our initial conversation, she was kind, thoughtful, and patient. Her advice on everything from the flowers to the linens was invaluable, and she always responded quickly to emails and calls -- enormously helpful as we planned a wedding from 3000 miles away. It felt like she truly cared about us, and I'm so glad we got to know her through this process!

If you're considering Studio Fleurish, please don't hesitate! Nadine and the team at Studio Fleurish are wonderful, and their work is exquisite.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Studio Fleurish 55
    Studio Fleurish 56
    Studio Fleurish 57

Evie · Married on 04/28/2018

I am delighted to give Nadine Zines and her team at Studio Fleurish my highest and most heartfelt recommendation! Her creations were exquisite---far beyond our hopes/expectations and well within our budget. Her kind, professional demeanor made her a pleasure to work with and get to know. Thank you, Nadine, for being a special part of our daughter's wedding day! You'll never know how much we appreciate you.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Y

yvette · Married on 04/21/2018

NADINE IS SUCH A GEM! She made the daunting task of choosing flowers for the wedding so simple! She had amazing suggestions and made the picture in my mind reality! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018