Studio d'Essai Reviews

Studio d'Essai 7
  • Valentina

Valentina David · Married on 01/24/2019

Fabulous pictures!

I had my wedding day a few months ago and these guys were amazing. Always on top of everything and took fabulous pictures, so natural! They were incredibly professional and helped to blend in and it was great to have them there! My wedding album is stunning and captured every moment! I highly recommend these and can say without a doubt. you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Pantea

Pantea Ritz · Married on 06/09/2018

Different to any photgraphers and videographers!

Where do we start?! I have written this email a million times and I can’t find any more words that can explain how we feel. You both captured our day exactly how we remember it, all the smiles, all the silly faces and all of the tears. We can’t thank you enough for how much you put into our day and we are so happy with all of our beautiful photos and videos. From start to finish it really feels like our story and we couldn’t be happier! You are so different to any photographers and videographers we have seen because you capture real people doing real expressions and that’s why we love you guys.

Studio d'Essai 8
    Studio d'Essai 9

Gianluca D Abrusco · Married on 06/09/2018

Great experience

We have just got our wedding album and we are very happy.

Antonio ed Erme are very nice and professional, they always try to fulfil your desires.

We turned to them because we had really liked their style: both the album that the film have a reportage feature.

And now we can say that it was a very good choice!

Still many thanks guys!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sine

Sine Ploypaterson · Married on 10/16/2017

A young and brilliant team

I can’t say enough about Studio d'Essai and their talented eye as photographers. They truly are artists. They perfectly captured our big day and we had a blast doing an engagement session too. One of the best pieces of advice I received was pick a team of photographers you feel comfortable with and want to spend your wedding day with, because they are there every step of the way. For that reason, I am so glad we found a young and brilliant team. From the moment we met them, it was as if we were old friends. Their calming presence and sense of humor on our wedding day put my husband and I at ease. They knew exactly the shots to get with our family and friends, and captured the love and joy of our big day so beautifully. It is truly a work of art that we love share with our family and friends. Studio d'Essai is well worth the investment!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Studio d'Essai 17
    Studio d'Essai 18
  • Giulio

Giulio Zick · Married on 07/27/2017

Really great photographers and videographers

For a photography/videography service, we knew what we wanted, and we knew it was hard to find: a natural looking, "paparazzi style" types of pictures, with no posing. Studio D'Essai proved to be what me and my wife were looking for. Communication was smooth, service on the day was excellent, and delivery exceeded our expectations both in terms of artistry and content. Great value for the money, too. Overall, we feel like recommending Studio D'Essai! Grazie :)

Valentina Amato · Married on 10/01/2018

Top photographers

Only one word.. Really professional! The team was really supportive and you can see clearly their experience and knowledge, they capture every single moment in the best way. I really raccomend them with everyone that want to capture the most important moment of their life with the top on the market

Sent on 08/01/2019