Studio d'Essai Reviews

Studio d'Essai 7
  • Valentina

Valentina David · Married on 01/24/2019

Fabulous pictures!

I had my wedding day a few months ago and these guys were amazing. Always on top of everything and took fabulous pictures, so natural! They were incredibly professional and helped to blend in and it was great to have them there! My wedding album is stunning and captured every moment! I highly recommend these and can say without a doubt. you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Pantea

Pantea Ritz · Married on 06/09/2018

Different to any photgraphers and videographers!

Where do we start?! I have written this email a million times and I can’t find any more words that can explain how we feel. You both captured our day exactly how we remember it, all the smiles, all the silly faces and all of the tears. We can’t thank you enough for how much you put into our day and we are so happy with all of our beautiful photos and videos. From start to finish it really feels like our story and we couldn’t be happier! You are so different to any photographers and videographers we have seen because you capture real people doing real expressions and that’s why we love you guys.

Studio d'Essai 17
    Studio d'Essai 18
  • Giulio

Giulio Zick · Married on 07/27/2017

Really great photographers and videographers

For a photography/videography service, we knew what we wanted, and we knew it was hard to find: a natural looking, "paparazzi style" types of pictures, with no posing. Studio D'Essai proved to be what me and my wife were looking for. Communication was smooth, service on the day was excellent, and delivery exceeded our expectations both in terms of artistry and content. Great value for the money, too. Overall, we feel like recommending Studio D'Essai! Grazie :)