STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair Reviews

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 6
STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/30/2014

Amber and Paige did an AMAZING job with our hair and makeup for my wedding!!! Super sweet and very talented artists! Highly recommend them :) Thanks again, Studio BRIDE!

Sent on 01/16/2015
  • User4742077 · 2+ years ago

Studio Bride did a perfect job on my wedding makeup!!! They gave me the confidence to endure hours of photographs while still looking picture perfect for the reception! Throughout the heat, sweat and tears I did not have one smug or loose curl! I highly recommend Studio Bride for Florida weddings!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jessy · Married on 04/12/2014

Definitely book your bridal hair & makeup with these artists who have the experience to make your wedding day fun with perfection! My makeup and hair was amazing and lasted throughout the evening hours of endless pictures and dancing!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Maggie · Married on 12/03/2016

I had April and Jillian as make up artists for 6 bridesmaids, 4 moms, and myself. April also did my hair.
    I was so nervous when I booked 2 girls for 11 peoples' makeup! I must say however, these girls were ON IT. They stayed on track, arrived early to accommodate a parade that was going to block the roads, and made everyone look and feel beautiful. We had one lady who did not love her make-up and the artist was able to fix it for her to better accommodate the style she was looking for. We left ON TIME and stress-free!
    April did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. We used air-brush, which made me nervous because I wanted a very natural look, but she really did an amazing job. I felt very natural, and my make up stayed. She gave me the most gorgeous up-do to go with it, too!

My ONLY 'negative' comment would just be in dealing with the actual Studio Bride ladies via email (not the actual artists, I give them 500 stars). On 2 separate occasions of finalizing my booking with them, they had provided details or a timeline that did not match the services I requested (i.e., 6 hair and make up when I actually needed 1 hair, 11 make up, etc). They quickly apologized for the mix up, and corrected. It made me really nervous though leading to the day of the event because I didn't know what had been communicated to the artists, etc. It all wound up being fine, but I couldn't not mention it.

Sent on 01/02/2017

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair's reply:

Hi Maggie,

We are so happy to hear that you loved your hair and makeup and that things went smoothly. We are so sorry to hear that you were concerned with the schedule we sent you with incorrect numbers. This is why we make sure you 100% approve the schedule before sending it to your artists. The first schedule we send is just a tentative or mock timeline and we are happy to make any changes that you have.

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day and congratulations!

Xo Studio Bride

Kat · Married on 04/13/2019

Studio Bride Makeup and Hair

Due to a miscommunication, I did not have a makeup or hair stylist for my wedding 3 weeks before my wedding. I contacted STUDIO BRIDE and they were able to hook me up with Kenzie for hair and Casey for makeup. Both Kenzie and Casey were able to due a trial hair and makeup right away. I hired both of them and they exceeded my expectations. We had 9 adults for hair and 5 adults for makeup and we were able to get it all done on my wedding day. Communication with STUDIO BRIDE is by email; they provide you with the phone numbers of the hair stylists and makeup artists.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

We really enjoyed working with Amber and her team for my daughter's wedding a couple months ago. For our destination wedding in Jacksonville, I had looked at a couple companies in the area, and I really liked what Studio Bride had to offer. They were super flexible in scheduling the hair and make-up trials. The hair trial was actually done in St. Petersburg, where my daughter lives, as Amber was able to arrange her schedule to do it while she was there for another wedding. For the make-up trial, Paige came to our hotel room a couple days before the wedding so we didn't have to make an extra trip to Jacksonville. By having an artist in the Tampa area, it really worked out well for my daughter to be able to have them do her make up for her engagement photos, too. They did great work on the bridal party of ten bridesmaids, the bride and the mothers! Particularly nice was Amber's ability to call for back up when one of the artists wasn't feeling well on the wedding day and had to leave. Understandably it took a little time for the new artist to arrive, but when she did, she got right to work. We all looked great, and the artists really listened to what we all wanted and even changed some styles that needed it. The artists were lots of fun to work with, which made for a great start to an amazing day! Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Meresa · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you so much for making my family, bridesmaids and myself feel and look amazing on my wedding day!! We had a great time working with you and we really loved our Hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 8
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 9
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 10

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

We LOVED working with Amber and Adie from Studio Bride! As someone who has never gotten their make up done, I was very nervous and unsure. Amber and Adie's experience and professionalism immediately put me at ease and my entire wedding party looked GORGEOUS for our NYE wedding! They were both extremely accommodating, friendly, and so talented, traveling all the way to St. Augustine to help us prepare for the celebrations. As a bride, Adie took my opinions and input very seriously and made me look and feel like the most natural, beautiful version of myself. I did not feel overdone and would recommend Studio Bride to anyone in need of make up and hair services! Thank you for such an incredible experience!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Linda · Married on 04/02/2015

I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and found Paige. Paige is professional and very talented at work. I was very pleased with all of her work for my make up and my bridesmaids. She took extra time to listen to me and my bridesmaids on the type of look that I wanted and our looks made it throughout the wedding and beyond! She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an artist! It was all worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2015