STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair Reviews

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 7
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Very Professional

Very pleased with all the services they offer.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Janna · Married on 04/06/2019

A great team and match for us! We felt so pretty!

The girls at Studio Bride were great!! Jennifer did our hair and JeRee did our makeup. For my hair I had found a picture from Pinterest of a pretty braid around the back, smaller top braid, and all the hair coming to the side in curls. I showed it to Jennifer and she did just that!! She found just the right places to put my hair combs and clips too! She helped my mom and sister pick out something pretty for their hair the day of, and they loved how they felt too. JeRee did our makeup, and it must be said that I feel I have the most sensitive skin on the planet (accutane user twice here and that didn't totally clear things up for me). I told her my concerns (I try to never use oil or moisturizer anything since that guarantees breakouts/cysts for my oily skin) and she found the perfect combination for me that I was able to enjoy the week after with no issues from my skin fighting me back for it. I know many girls in my situation will appreciate knowing that if you go with JeRee she will find a way to make your skin happy with you after. Not only that, but we all loved our makeup - we didn't really know what we wanted, but she ran with what looked good for us and we were happy with the results! The girls at Studio Bride made us all feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding hair and makeup ever!!!

We had the absolute best experience with Studio Bride!! I have been to so many weddings where the bridesmaids or bride hated their hair or makeup, and changed it after paying money for it! BUT, EVERY SINGLE BRIDESMAID, MOTHER OF BRIDE, MOTHER OF GROOM, AND BRIDE (me), LOVED OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP!! It was totally worth the money and feeling beautiful and stressfree on your wedding day is priceless!! Paige and Amber were the best, so organized, professional, fun and ON TIME!! They stayed on schedule all day long and it was so perfect!! LOVE THEM and highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2019

BOOK THEM!!! They are so good!

Amber and Paige's hair and make up for my bridal party and myself exceeded all my expectations, which is saying something! I am picky which it comes to my hair and make up and tried out a few vendors. After my trial with Studio Bride I knew I was in good hands. Everyone looked AMAZING on the day of the wedding. I heard from many of my bridesmaids how happy they were with their looks and how on point the glam team was. Couldn't agree more! Treat your girls to the best! I only wish I could have their magic glam in my life every day!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 14
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 15

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!!

Showed up EARLY and did such a beautiful job! Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire them if you want to look beautiful!

Amber and Paige were so great to work with! They were both so personable and friendly and listened to everyone's requests. And wow - they are so good. Hair was spot on and make up was incredible! They are great at what they do and truly care about every woman and girl they work with. They're also super easy to work with and very responsive. Hire them you will be blown away!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 25
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect!!!

I am so glad I hired Studio Bride for my wedding day hairstyle. Anna is a treasure! I was going back and forth on styles and she did 2 trials with me to ensure I had the look I wanted. On the day of she arrived on time and did 5 perfect styles: me, my bridesmaids and my flower girl. Not only is she an incredibly talented stylist- she is also a sweet, lovely person who is so easy to talk to and get along with. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rudy · Married on 08/10/2018

Amber was amazinggggg! She first did my hair for my sisters wedding then my best friends wedding then finally mine!!! She made me look excellent!! And she works well with different kinds of hair!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 26

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Amber is a hair goddess! Never have I seen my hair looking for fabulous and elegant. She is magical! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2018

Amber made my bridesmaids and myself feel so beautiful on my special day! She was so delightful to work with, professional, and punctual. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 27

Kaylee · Married on 06/01/2018

Omggg. Talk about turning heads. My husband told me I looked like a celebrity. I hired them for my boudoir shoot also! Paige and Amber should be working in NY or LA. I’m so lucky they’re here!!! They also made it so much fun. I was thinking it was gonna be a stuffy experience but they’re both so laid back and hilarious!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair 28

Deanna · Married on 02/24/2018

Paige and Amber are the best! Had everyone done so fast! On time, friendly, and extremely talented! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

Every girl wants to feel special on her wedding day - and Amber and Paige not only made me feel special, but they made me look like the most beautiful bride in the world. When I looked in the mirror on my wedding day after my hair and makeup, I teared up because I truly have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. THANK YOU SO MUCH Amber and Paige. From going above and beyond to arriving at 6 AM (after driving over an hour) to handling 9 bridesmaids, my MIL and my mother in addition to myself - you truly made all of us look absolutely stunning. If you are looking for a company who will make all of your wedding dreams come true and truly make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world - BOOK STUDIO BRIDE! Thank you so much for everything you did!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

Gypsy and Jennifer were both absolutely amazing! Gypsy made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the whole world! My bridesmaids did not give them a ton of direction, but they made each girl look amazing and everyone was more than happy with their hair and makeup. They were both extremely professional but also fun!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

Amber and Paige were awesome!! They were so fun and chill to work with but were still professional. Amber makes hair extensions and I bought the hair extensions for my wedding from her. I did a hair trial with Amber with my hair extensions and the hair extensions were a little too blonde so she made some darker pieces to blend it in with my hair color and she had me come in a second time for a hair trial (at no charge) to make sure that it matched my hair perfectly. I had a lot of family members who wanted their hair and makeup done for my wedding, so they made sure that they had enough hair stylists and makeup artists for everyone. They definitely go above and beyond! Paige did my makeup and Amber did my hair and I never felt more beautiful in my life! My whole bridal party all looked fabulous as well! I would highly recommend Studio Bride to anyone!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Darrell · Married on 06/07/2017

Amber is amazing, very good hairdresser and very nice too!
    Made our wedding morning stress free and easy! Would recommend indeed!
    Thanks amber!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

Amber and Paige did an awesome job on doing my hair and make-up on my wedding day.
    I would always recommend them :)

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

There are NO WORDS for how absolutely amazing everyone looked and felt at my wedding. Gypsy and Jennifer are not only amazing artists, but amazing women as well! It took no time at all for it to feel like they were old friends and just part of the wedding party. There were a few "day of" mishaps - related to other vendors - and these ladies were absolutely the best people to have there with me while these issues were unfolding. They reassured me that everything would be okay, but also made me feel validated in being upset. The day would not have been the same without these two amazing ladies! They will forever have a special place in my heart and we feel so blessed to have had them as a part of our day. Thank you so so so much!!

Brides, do yourself a favor and book these ladies. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the services from Studio Bride! From consultation to wedding, Amber was awesome! She did my bridal hair and somehow made soft, cascading curls stay all day without falling or looking/feeling like cement. She event tamed my bridesmaid's curly flyaways to give her a style she never thought she could wear! My other bridesmaids went to a Hair Cuttery to save a few dollars, and while they still looked lovely, you could definitely tell the difference. Studio Bride's quality, professionalism, and friendliness is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Sylvia · Married on 01/07/2017

I can not say enough AMAZING things about Gypsy! She made me look like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day! I get emotional thinking about it. I look at my pictures and think, WOW! I have never looked so incredible. She captured my vision. She enhanced what I had and just gave me this flawless look that lasted my entire wedding & reception. In addition she made my bridesmaids look like super models. It was just perfect and I can go on and on and on. On top of her being SUPER talented, the company was awesome to work with, the prices were great and they were super responsive and helpful with all my timeline changes. Zero complaints. Book them TODAY!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Charlene · Married on 12/27/2016

Amber and Paige did an AMAZING job on myself, bridal party and mother in law. I first met the girls during my trial hair and make-up and instantly realized that these were the girls I wanted for my wedding day. They are fun, easy to work with and will go above and beyond to make sure you feel beautiful on your big day. During my trial, I initially wanted an up-do so that's what she did. But I didn't feel myself. Amber offered to make a change and I'm glad that she did. On my wedding day, I never felt so beautiful and my bridesmaids looked so gorgeous!!!!! I highly recommend this dynamic duo!

Sent on 01/09/2017

These women were phenomenal to work with! They put so much time and detail into their work to make sure you get exactly what you want. Hair and makeup turned out gorgeous. Would recommend them for every bride!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Shelby · Married on 11/19/2016

These ladies were nothing short of amazing! They did my trial for my engagement photos THEN did another trial before the wedding with my extensions that looked completely natural and helped my hair stay in tact for well over 16 hours.

They were so patient in listening to the bride, mother of the bride and 8 bridesmaids requests and then they flawlessly executed everyones wishes. They traveled to Palm Coast from Jacksonville and would be perfect for any of the Hammock Beach or Dunes weddings. These ladies are the best and I would recommend them to anyone. I am so glad I found them online.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2016

I decided to change my trial hair and makeup a couple of days before the wedding and the girls blew me away with their talent! I decided to do more retro curls and a simple makeup look with a bolder lip. They did an amazing job! They were courteous, professional, and hilarious! I would recommend over and over again.

Sent on 11/26/2016