Studio 94 Video Reviews

Studio 94 Video 1
Studio 94 Video 2

Ryan Freed · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing and speedy delivery

Tim was amazing. Delivered our highlight video incredibly quickly and it captured such amazing moments of the wedding we didn't even know he captured. He was basically like a ninja capturing all the moments like he wasn't even there.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Emily Donovan · Married on 02/08/2019

The best ever

Tim was amazing. He captured the best footage from our wedding day and created such an awesome video! I just love it!!! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Allison G · Married on 12/15/2018

Recently Married

We recently got married in December and had Tim capture our day. Tim had already worked with five of my friends so it was a no brainer when we got engaged! Tim works magic. From our highlight video, to the complete video, all the details from our wedding were included perfectly. Studio 94 is the best! Our family and friends watch our video constantly and we can't wait to relive all the memories each time we watch!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

An Investment You Won't Regret!

My husband and I both work in video production, and knew that we wanted an awesome wedding video. Tim completely exceeded our high expectations! His editing is incredible, his shot selection second to none, and he was able to capture the essence of the day, all while asking very little of the busy bride and groom. Everytime we watch our highlight video, we notice something that we didn't see before. You won't regret hiring Tim!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jordan Abramson · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful storyteller

We loved working with Tim! He's very easygoing, responsive, and understands and delivers on your vision. We haven't even received our full length video yet but after seeing the highlight, we know he did an incredible job capturing our day. There are so many details that can go forgotten or unnoticed, but his eye for the little things really brought back the magic of the day for us. We highly and enthusiastically recommend Tim and Studio94!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Marissa Verna · Married on 10/06/2018

Verna Wedding

There aren’t enough words to explain how happy we are that we used Tim and his team to capture the love of our wedding day! They captured the day absolutely perfectly and we can’t wait to watch this video over and over again for years to come. When I first saw Tim’s videos, I knew we needed him to be our Videographer. Everyone who sees his videos agree, there is really nothing like his! Thanks again Tim and team, we can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Erin Connolly · Married on 10/05/2018

Nothing short of amazing

Tim was so kind and professional. He was so creative and he exceeds our expectations and more. We loved every minute of our highlight video and of course our feature video. He is so talented at what he does! We also received our videos back quickly and in a timely manner. I recommend him a thousand times.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

More than extremely satisfied!!

Just received our wedding preview and I am even more excited to view the whole thing!! It’s hard to imagine something better than what I just watched!! Studio 94 you’ve left me speechless and excited to see more!! You guys are absolutely talented. Beyond satisfied!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Luci · Married on 08/11/2018

I once read a review on Tim that said that hiring him is like hiring an old friend. In this case, it was true! Ever since I got engaged I knew that I wanted Tim to film our wedding. Luckily, he was available on our wedding date! Tim is so low-key and works incredibly well with other vendors and wedding guests. I can’t wait to see the highlight video along with the full-length but I know from experience that both will be amazing.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Maura · Married on 08/04/2018

Tim’s work is absolutely beautiful, and I am so grateful we now have a video that so perfectly captures our wedding day. Tim was so easy to work with, he asked almost nothing of us, and yet somehow he was everywhere and got everything. If you’re questioning whether or not to get a videographer, you will not regret hiring Tim. I’ve already watched our highlight video about 20 times!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • janet

janet · Married on 06/02/2018

I am still amazed at how beautiful our highlight video was! Tim is so good at what he does. He is professional, talented and friendly. He was so easy to work with, with is exactly what you want during the super stressful wedding planning process. He managed to capture every moment in our wedding and put it together to tell our story in a way I never could have imagined. I cried throughout the entire highlight video, because I literally felt like I was back at my wedding.

Tim will make you forget he is there, but he will capture every single moment. He will then take all of those moments and tell your story and depict your wedding day in the most beautiful way you could have imagined. I would absolutely recommend Tim for anyone in need of a videographer. He will be sure to capture your event in the most creative and beautiful way.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

So happy with Tim! He is amazing! From the beginning he always responded right away to the wedding day! Our wrap up video played at the end of the night on the day of the wedding was amazing! I just got married the end of May and it is now the beginning of October and I already have my full length video! I would totally recommend Tim for your wedding day or any special event in your life!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Mia · Married on 05/18/2018

Studio 94 was absolutely amazing to work with. They put together a video for our rehearsal dinner, a teaser wedding video and a full wedding video. It came out better than we could've imagined! Everyone who has seen our teaser video comments how beautiful it is. Tim has a unique style and it really shows in both his filming and editing. We're so grateful to have these memories. We can't recommend him highly enough. Thank you, Tim!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/17/2018

I'm usually one with words but I am literally speechless having just finished watching my full length video from Tim. I couldn't wait to write this review.
    For starters, one of my biggest worries was having my wedding day be a complete blur with it being so busy, and I can confidently say that Tim caught every aspect of my wedding day. My video is an absolute dream come true to be able to watch this and relive that entire day because of him.
    Tim also was the videographer for my sisters wedding and I thought nothing could top the video he put together for her but I was completely wrong.
    Its obvious that his work just speaks for itself but I couldn't imagine someone else capturing my day the way he did. I couldn't believe how many moments I got to relive that I didn't even realize I was apart of. I am unbelievably satisfied knowing I get to hold on to this for forever !!!!
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TIM !

Sent on 02/27/2018

lisa · Married on 11/03/2017

11/3/17- There are no words to express the impressive work of Studio 94. Tim goes above and beyond to not only tell a story of your wedding day but to truly capture who you are as a couple . I have received so many compliments on my highlight video and everyone has said “wow, that video really captures you and Cory as a couple” and that is exactly what I wanted in a videographer. He puts so much thought and detail into his work and I could not have dreamed of a better video. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 10/21/2017

Tim & his team do a phenomenal job of capturing all the special moments and putting them together seamlessly. We still can’t believe they got the shots they did because we had no idea they were there! His work is polished and professional and he is fun to have around on the day of! We’re thrilled with how personal and sweet our highlight video came out and we can’t wait to see the full video!

Studio 94 Video 3

Adam · Married on 10/14/2017

So lucky and thrilled to have Tim as our videographer. He makes the best wedding videos we’ve EVER seen! He also happens to be one of the nicest, most friendly people you’ll ever meet with a go-with-the-flow personality ready for whatever you need on your big day. 100% recommend.

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2017

We found Tim after watching a friend's wedding highlight video that she posted on Facebook. We were immediately hooked and watched a million more on his website. They were all so captivating and amazing, we knew we wanted Tim for our wedding.
    Tim was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of. With 10 bridesmaids, plus parents running around a bridal suite, things get pretty chaotic. But Tim was awesome and rolled with all of it. People worry that having a videographer can be invasive, but it was totally opposite. We forgot he was even filming, and he captured some amazing and intimate moments!
    The actual video was more than we could have hoped for. The emotions and moments that he caught and beautifully pieced together were awesome. He is truly talented and knows his craft. We have watched the highlight video 100 times and can't stop smiling every time.
    We are SO happy we booked Studio 94 for our wedding. Tim's work is absolutely beautiful and he is a pleasure to work with. BOOK HIM - You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Tim was wonderful to work with! Our videos both trailer and full length were complete at 4-5 weeks later and truly felt like we were reliving our day. One of the reasons we went with a Studio94 is the way the videos are personal, not cookie cutter. Interviews by my bridal party were seamlessly woven into the video to give a very special touch! Highly recommended!

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Tim was amazing ! Tim was so professional, skillfull and helpful. Starting with our initial booking to answering all my questions, calming my nerves, and making the most memorable/perfect highlight video ever- Tim was just spot on with everything. He pays attention to detail and really picks up on all the little things when working with the couple. He really takes note of the bride and grooms story to make such a personable and touching video. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family members. Everyone says the same thing " it's like a movie- something I never saw before". That's exactly what we wanted. Many videographers we came across just do a recap of the day with some fast passed background music for their same day edit/highlight video and that just wasn't us. Our video tells our story- our fairytale and we are so glad we left that responsibility in the hands of Tim !! We can't thank him enough for capturing the best day of our lives!! He also sent us cute teaser still photos just days after our wedding ! He's the best

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Studio 94 Video 4

Steph · Married on 09/16/2017

Tim was such a pleasure to work with! When my husband and I received our highlight video, we were thrilled! Tim captured our most special moments in a beautiful and artistic way - I felt like I was watching a Hollywood movie! We are so excited to get our full video, and couldn’t recommend Tim any more! Very accessible as well!

Cali · Married on 07/15/2017

Tim was the absolute best. We are extremely delighted at how professional he was on the day, we didn't even know he was there! He got some amazing shots/moments that I would have totally forgotten about. The way he captured the day and put it together with our music is wonderful. The full feature film is like a movie. He is super flexible and responsive to emails. We will certainly be recommending him to friends and family in the future. Thank you so much x."

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sophia · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough about Studio 94, and it's owner, Tim. My family has used his services twice now; for my son's wedding and for my husband's and my 25th anniversary renewal ceremony and party. In both cases his work was absolutely above and beyond amazing! It was "let's have a fireworks show to celebrate how amazing these videos are!" I'm not crazy, that is truly how I feel every time my husband and I watch the videos!

First, Studio 94 videotaped my son's wedding. One of the most important things at the time was that Tim did not interfere with the festivities, or the photographer. He was basically invisible except for when he was doing an interview with someone. Their video is like no wedding video I have ever seen...it is a beautiful narrative of their entire love story. I have watched it so many times and still cry every time I see my son and daughter-in-law describe the proposal! Tim includes many different aspects of videography in his work, including photos provided by the bride and groom, musical elements, still photography and interviewing in his work.

My husband and I were so thrilled that when we were planning our 25th wedding anniversary and party the first decision we made was to book Tim, and Studio 94. I know that Tim must think I'm crazy, because I yelled out in joy when he told me he had the date available! I met with him a few times before our event to come up with a plan of action, since we were not having a band and dancing; just a pianist. He had amazing ideas with how he could work photos of our 25+ years together into the video with music so that nothing seemed out of place. He videotaped our whole ceremony, but it does not just play through...photos, music and interviews that were absolutely incredible under Tim's guidance made the video very exciting and not just sitting through and watching the renewal but instead a dynamic story of our love.
    You can be sure that Tim will be at all our future events!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Corey · Married on 05/27/2017

As soon as we set the date for our wedding, we immediately called Tim! Having seen his extraordinary work at several of our friends’ weddings, we knew that we had to have him as our videographer. He was the only choice, and the best choice! He did the work of what seemed like a crew of 5 people, all by himself, and completely invisibly! He even had a drone - a DRONE! - to capture incredible aerial shots of our outdoor venue. The highlight video is the absolute perfect capsule of our day, and it was so great to be able to share it with family and friends so easily (they were all moved to tears!). The full video is amazing as well, he caught so many moments between the two of us and of our guests that we would have never seen if not for his stealthy ways. He is a consummate professional, and the quality of his work is unparalleled. We cannot recommend him highly enough! If you’re considering anyone else, just stop. Look no further.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I got married on 5/13/17 and worked with Tim as our videographer. If you've watched his wedding video trailers, you will see his work speaks for himself. He is extremely talented, easy to work with, and super responsive. Not sure how he got all the angles he did, because I don't remember seeing him at all. We are obsessed with our wedding trailer; it was delivered by the time we got back from our honeymoon and looks like a professional movie trailer. Not only that, but the song he chose perfectly matches our personality. We've watched it about a million times, maybe more. I would recommend Tim to anyone in need of a videographer, he is awesome!!

Sent on 08/07/2017