Studio 9 Salon Reviews

38 | Sterling Heights, MI

38 Reviews for Studio 9 Salon

Michelle P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding day

Amazing staff members ever.
    I had booked the private bridal room that the salon has to offer for myself and bridal party and my experience was absolutely wonderful! The ladies did a beautiful job on all of our hair and makeup needs in a timely and professional yet friendly way. I was very impressed as I always am for regular appointments. Definitely a place I would recommend to anyone who is needing hair and makeup done for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Michelle, thank you for choosing us for your bridal needs! It was a pleasure assisting your and your guests on your wedding day.

Debbie · Married on 07/18/2020

Loved my services!

Received hair and makeup services for my wedding day and loved the results. Would definitely recommend! Came in the salon and we were in the complimentary bridal room.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Hira

Hira A. · Married on 12/21/2019

Superb! Crystal is the best!

Crystal was absolutely wonderful. She was so sweet and so incred helpful to all of us. It felt like hanging with a friend. Very thankful for her skills, talent and wonderful personality.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Hira, thank you so much! We aim to make your day as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. Thank you for letting us be apart of it!

Jessica S. · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing day

They were all amazing from Betty that did my nails to Kristy that did my hair and makeup I felt amazing and it lasted through out the day. The salon was so flexible when I had to add someone the day of. All the other stylists were amazing to my bridesmaids also an amazing day I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Jessica, we appreciate your kind words. We make our wedding parties our priority within our salon, since we know it is a big day for brides! We want to make sure everything goes as smoothly and relaxing as possible!

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding hair/makeup bus is SO WORTH IT!

I truly can’t recommend the Studio 9 Salon Bus enough!!! The morning of my wedding the bus pulled up to our hotel and we didn’t have to worry about traveling to a salon. The staff is top-notch and we all looked absolutely beautiful!!! They provided coffee and breakfast pastries too and we had plenty of room to hang out on the bus while the other girls were back in the chairs. The big bus was so worth it and made my wedding morning relaxing and stress-free!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience on your wedding day. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional

Kaja was great to work with. Showed some pictures of what I was looking for and gave her free range. Did a couple of up dos and said we can also mix them together. Price for the wedding pretrial is support from the price of the wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Ash J. · Married on 07/20/2019

Accommodating!!

Came here for my wedding nails, hair and makeup services. They accommodated my guests and I on their outside patio and had complimentary treats for us. All my guests had their own stylists and started at the same time! Friendly & clean atmosphere to start my wedding day!

Bethany B. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best salon ever!

I can not emphasize enough how great this salon is! They are so accommodating! The busses are such a cool experience and it's so nice that they travel to you! They sent out enough stylist to finish us quickly and we all looked beautiful all day long! I get my hair done here as well. It's such a pleasure to see not only the managers but owners in the salon everytime I am in! Trust me you want to get the busses for your wedding day!!

Brittany P. · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Party

Where do I even start?!?! These ladies were seriously on top of it. If you want a fun, personal and exciting team of people to host a bridal party or any party for that matter, this is the place to book it with! The entire staff was so accommodating and friendly.
    I came to studio 9 salon for my wedding to have my hair and makeup done along with my entire bridal party and I was beyond thrilled with my results. They went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Debbie · Married on 05/27/2018

Studio 9 Salon rocks!! These guys came out to our sites with the coolest mobile salon and an awesome team of stylist. They were on time (more than I can say for some of our wedding party), professional, fun, creative and quick. They got 13 ladies in and out in about 4 hours. They also feeds us and give us mimosas. They bride was gorgeous and the rest of us did look half bad either. They airbrushed our makeup and it stayed all day. Can't wait to see the professional pictures! Thanks Studio 9 and especially Carley for making Caitlin's special day beautiful!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Debbie, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and your guests in an adequate time frame. It is our duty to ensure you and your guests relax, and look beautiful in a timely fashion! We hope to see you back in the salon!

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

The staff at Studio Nine is wonderful! I'm a current client and also had my bridal party's hair and make-up done there. Both my mom and mother in law had appointments and loved their looks! Took less than two hours for my hair/make-up plus five bridesmaids and two mothers to be done. Made my wedding morning so smooth and more importantly kept us on time! I would highly recommend this salon for weddings, they have a special room to hang out in, store your belongings, and provide orange juice and pastries! Great way to start your wedding morning!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

Studio 9 Salon was absolutely amazing. I had a large wedding party of 9 girls plus 2 moms, and they were so great with us and got us in and out in a timely manner! It was 1 stylist per girl, so there wasn't any rushing going on. All of the girls were beyond impressed, and looked absolutely stunning! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for you feedback Andrea. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and guests for your wedding. We hope to see you in the near future with Brittany!

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2017

My hair and makeup, as well as all my bridesmaids, mother, and flower-girls turn out amazing. Brooklyn personally did my day of look and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli. We are happy you were pleased with Brooklyn. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

What an awesome experience! A salon at our house servicing the bridal party! They were accommodating, flexible and fun! Stress levels disappeared!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day. We appreciate your feedback!

Jenna · Married on 07/16/2017

Me, as well as my bridal party, LOVED our hair! We were nervous since I booked based off of their site since we lived 3 hours away. They came in early to accommodate us and to get us out by 10:45. We were done WAY before we needed to be, but they didn't rush at all! I also had my make-up done and felt the prettiest I have EVER felt! I loved they had drinks and treats for us too. It was the best. Was very happy with this salon.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Jenna, we are so pleased to hear this! We do our very best to ensure are wedding parties are done within an appropriate amount of time, while also, truly listening to what look you are trying to achieve. We were happy to be apart of your wedding day!

Kelcey · Married on 07/08/2017

Verna is amazing! I get my hair done regularly so of course I went with my wedding party. We drank mimosas and ate snacks in a private room before each of our hair stylists came and grabbed us. Couldn't of been happier with my experience and I loveddddd my hair. This place is hands down the best

Sent on 08/10/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Kelsey, we are happy you were able to enjoy our complementary snacks and beverages! We thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!

Tara G. · Married on 08/12/2016

Perfect!!!

Having Studio 9’s mobile salon on my wedding day was hands down one of the best decisions I made in my planning! I was married at a rustic setting about an hour away from the salon. The stylists were prompt, professional, and fun! The convenience of having the salon come to me made my whole day run so much smoother! We even had a bit of rain during our ceremony and everyone’s hair and make up stood the test! I would highly recommend Studio 9 for all of your wedding day needs!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Tara, thank you so much for your kind words. We loved being apart of your wedding! Our mobile salon is a unique relaxing way to start your day! We appreciate your recommendations!

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2016

I love Studio 9 Salon! I go here for my regular cut and color, and because they have a nice big salon and a special upstairs room for private parties where they supply drinks and munchies, I decided it would be the perfect place to bring the wedding party for our wedding day beauty. Everyone was pleased with what they had done, and we had ages 11 to 54 and everything from blow-outs to up-dos to hair bows. My bridal hair, which involved a headpiece, a veil, and fancy pins, in addition to curls and backcombing, was just beautiful. Brittany is my beautician and though she and I have completely different personal styles when it comes to hair and makeup and clothes, she somehow still gets me and always makes me look my best. I highly recommend this salon.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Rebecca, thank you for your feedback! We have many staff members here, which makes it easier to place your guests with who we feel is best fit. We look forward to your future visits with us!

Deanna · Married on 10/31/2015

You guys were wonderful and made my wedding day everything! Lauren Linder did my hair and makeup and everyone
    Was raving all night and it lasted two days!! I cannot thank you all enough! I am so glad I came here!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

We are so happy to hear this Deanna! Lauren, and many other of our stylists specialize in wedding hair and make up. Thank you for letting us be apart of your wedding day!

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Great value, and very efficient (I got a very nice semi up-do for $65.00, and it took under 30 minutes!!). I got many compliments from guests, and even though there were quite a few bobby pins involved, the 'do was VERY comfortable and lasted all night (even through my "dancing"!)

Sent on 10/19/2014

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Laura, we are so happy your updo lasted through the night! The stylists are very meticulous on how they pin the hair to ensure it'll last through the night. Thank you for your feedback!

Kirstie · Married on 04/05/2014

Myself and my bridesmaids all got our hair and makeup done at Studio 9 and we were so pleased with our experience! Starting the day off with orange juice and pastries was such a nice way to get going early in the morning, and we loved the chance to sit around and talk a bit. All of the hair and makeup came out gorgeous and looked amazing in pictures. I even had two terrible acne spots, and they were able to cover them up so well that they don't even show in the pictures! We all had a lot of fun!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Abbey · Married on 03/02/2013

Covid wedding anxiety turned into blissful experience.

Loved every minute! The stylists were all extremely knowledgeable in the types of styles we wanted for my wedding! They also did our makeup beautifully and were extremely sanitary & took many precautions that made us feel safe during the Covid pandemic. I will be recommending this salon to anyone that will listen!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Studio 9 Salon's reply:

Abbey, thank you for letting us be apart of your wedding! We appreciate you taking notice to our COVID precautions. Thank you!

Staci · Married on 08/18/2012

My bridal party and I came to Studio 9 the day of my wedding. We came there to get our hair and makeup done as they had breakfast and mimosas ready for us. The staff was so friendly and did such an amazing job on everyone, I was so impressed. I recieved so many compliments, and everyone looked so beautiful. Highly recommend everyone to use Studio 9 for your wedding!!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2012

The staff at Studio 9 is AMAZING!!!!! They are wonderful at EVERYTHING they do! I loved my hair for my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved their hair too. They also did a wonderful job on my manicure and pedicure the day before the wedding. I had a brazilian wax done, and the staff member made me feel so comfortable and was so friendly. I will continue to go to Studio 9 for future hair styling, manicures, pedicures, and waxing services. Thank you so much Studio 9 for everything! You guys are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2011

I had Becky do my hair and we also did the trial, which i definitely suggest. My hair was beautiful and never fell out. I also got the airbrush makeup, and what a difference! Lastly if you get there early enough you get the room up stairs which was perfect for all of us girls to hang out and have breakfast and some orange juice!

Sent on 07/02/2011