Studio 7 Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Studio 7 Photography

• Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect! 2020

Miah and Mike are amazing people and just the preview of our wedding photos has blown us away! Calm, relaxed, natural and fun-loving! They are flies on the wall, not in your face or staged or awkward. Would recommend them to everyone. Could not have captured our wedding day any better and we know we will hold our photos close to heart forever.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Zachary

Zachary M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Top Tier Quality - Highly Recommended

Studio 7 was, without a doubt, professional and talented in every aspect of their business. From the initial consultation, Mike was courteous, timely, and highly experienced. We could tell that he would be a pleasure to work with. Mike and his partner, Sean, exceeded our expectations. They delivered a very high quality photo set in a timely fashion and were so pleasant on our wedding day.

Our photos turned out to be incredible. Both posed shots and candids were beyond high quality -- they were artistic! They are worth every single penny.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 01/19/2019

Studio 7 is amazing

Mike Stonis was our lead photographer and captured our day perfectly. He was calm, collected, gave minimal direction and almost disappeared into the background at times. This allowed him and his team to capture beautiful moments throughout the day/evening. Would 110% recommend Studio7!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/29/2018

BEST wedding decision we made....

"These photos looks like they should be in Vanity Fair" -- that is the response we have gotten from those who have seen our wedding photos. These guys are the real deal - just, WOW. We are so in awe of how beautiful our photos turned out. But what is even more wonderful than the photos are the photographers themselves. Mike and Miah are so cool and kept us and our family relaxed and happy throughout the whole day. They are so sweet yet so professional and know just the right direction to give in order to get the perfect shot. Everyone looks great in the photos and we are so so grateful to have such wonderful memories captured in such stunning photos. Seriously, stop looking for your photographers - you've found the best!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike and Miah were awesome to work with! My husband and I are both super awkward at having our photos taken and they made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The are both genuinely super nice guys, very easy to work with, and very talented! Our photos are gorgeous as we're my friend's who used them. I highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kat · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely a fun professional duo! We loved working with them and seeing how excited they were about our location and day. Highly recommend them and they have shot 3 of our other friend's weddings too!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lynly · Married on 01/31/2016

On the craziest El Nino day of the 2016 season, Mike and Jeremiah totally pulled off the best shots ever!! I'm so IMPRESSED it's not even funny. They actually were able to show a preview of ceremony photos during the reception and family members were already ooooing and ahhhhhing. I'm not a fan of too much touchy-kissy pictures and the dynamic duo were able to infuse just enough romance and made it elegant! I'm a huge fan of the photojournalism/fine art look so if that's what you're looking for, I highly recommend them. If I ever have another life-changing event and need photography, I know exactly where I'm going to go.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Helen · Married on 11/07/2015

Very talented and professional photographers - they are true artists! Mike and Miah have a great eye and are super efficient. I didn't have to worry about the photographs since I knew we were in good hands. The photos they have produced so far (about 100 the same night!) have been truly exceptional - beautiful journalistic style, artful composition and real captured moments. The entire day they were super cool, laid-back and easy to work with. We don't usually like posing for photos but Mike and Miah made it feel natural and effortless. They went above and beyond to both create and capture beautiful moments for us. We feel really lucky to have had these amazing artists document our wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Mike and Jeremiah were AMAZING. First off, working with both of them was pleasant, seamless and EASY during a very stressful time!! They both worked with such grace and professionalism- I couldn't have asked for 2 more amazing photographers to document our special day. Mike and Jeremiah have obviously been doing this for awhile because they knew exactly the right words to say, they dealt with our guests with ease and respect, made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful and produced the most amazing photographs!! These two gentleman are not only photographers, they are artists who clearly take pride in their work and ability to truly capture a day that they KNOW is special and they want to make sure the give the best. I would refer Studio 7 Photography to anyone and cannot say enough of how much I truly enjoyed having them as a part of our special day.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/30/2015

Absolutely incredible experience with Studio 7 Photography! They made everyone at the wedding feel so comfortable and relaxed. They also worked incredibly well with our videographers and made everything run seamlessly. Their photography style of sneaking around snapping photos and waiting for the perfect moments was exactly what I was looking for. The quality of photos was more than expected and we were in awe when they posted sneakpeak photos on facebook for all to see! Would wholeheartedly recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Miah & Mike were such a pleasure to work with before, during and after our wedding. Friendly, fun, professional, creative, cool, calm and AWESOME! We can't say enough about these guys and their work. We truly feel lucky to have found Studio 7 in the sea of options out there.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Choosing Studio 7 to shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. Mike and Miah are true artists. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Right after the wedding they posted an album of beautiful teaser shots that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Studio 7, we will treasure these precious memories you've helped us capture.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Brooke · Married on 10/17/2014

Mike with Studio 7 did an incredible job of capturing the emotion of our wedding day. Price wise they were very reasonably and I am extremely happy with all my photographs. They have a journalistic approach to photography which is really beneficial to capturing all the little moments since the day goes by so fast. They also did an excellent job with the family portraits. There is nothing better than having a photographer who is confident and knowledgeable- leaving one less thing to stress about on your wedding day. Your photographer is one of the most important vendors and I wholeheartedly recommend Studio 7.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Amy was so wonderful to have as the photographer for our wedding. She listened to what we wanted as a couple and worked really hard to accommodate us. Her pictures were gorgeous, and she is extremely talented. I don't think our wedding would've been the same without her.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Alissa · Married on 09/27/2014

We couldn't be more happier with our wedding photos from Studio 7. Mike and MIah were amazing to work with - since they are both professional photographers in other fields, it gave our photos a very unique edge. They don't look like traditional wedding shots and we absolutely love the set of photos they produced for us. Our guests were so impressed to see photos set up on a laptop halfway through the reception - and I heard over and over again that our photos were the best wedding photos they had seen!
    To receive 100 photos the night of our wedding was an absolute treat - we were able to use them for our thank you cards, social media, and sharing the best with our family and friends that weren't able to be at our wedding. It makes receiving the complete set of shots like an extra special added bonus! The quality of photos you will get with Studio 7 is WAY above what you'll pay - don't hesitate, just book them now! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Maria · Married on 09/21/2014

Excellent service!!! Mike did an amazing job; it was exactly what we had expected. He was so easy to work with and responsive to our emails. He took the time to meet with us twice before our wedding and work a timeline for all the details. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone who needs a photographer. We are so happy with the final photos!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

We are extremely happy with our photographs and entire experience with Studio 7 Photography! Mike and Miah are both talented photographers and all around great guys.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Sienmi · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I have been married for two years now, and we love looking back at our photos of the wedding. We love the natural photojournalistic style that Studio7 employs. It was such a pleasant experience working with Mike and Miah!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Mikala · Married on 06/14/2014

Mike and his crew did an excellent job capturing our special day! We couldn't have been more pleased with the photos and quality of their work. My husband is a photographer so he was quite picky when picking out the person behind the lens. Needless to say, Mike did not disappoint, and his price was more than reasonable!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Andre A. · Married on 06/08/2014

Mike and Miah (Studio 7) were awesome! We had them do our engagement and wedding photos, and we were thrilled with the results.

They're super personable guys, so the shoots aren't awkward and feel like they go by quickly. We also had videographers at our wedding and Studio 7 worked really well with them to make sure both vendors' visions were fulfilled while staying out of each other's way. I couldn't have been happier.

They were both appropriately dressed for our wedding too - I've been to weddings where the photographer shows up in some sleazy vest and fedora while everybody else is wearing suits and ties, making the photographers stick out like sore thumbs. Our wedding was more relaxed and Studio 7's clothes fit in perfectly. Maybe it was a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mike and Miah had made a conscious effort to blend in.

Delivery of our photos was fast too; we were still on our honeymoon when we got the pictures.

Overall, I would highly recommend Studio 7

Sent on 12/17/2014

Deanna · Married on 03/01/2014

Mike and Miah are amazing photographers who worked well with us to capture our wedding and reception. We enjoy looking at all our beautiful pictures and we get so many compliments on them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/01/2013

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Studio 7 Photography. They were recommended to us by our wedding planner, Kellie Mendoza. It was the best investment we ever made.
    Mike and Miah are so easy to work with. They are a great value considering the quality of images. We never noticed they were snapping away but appreciated their direction when they told us how to pose. The photos more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for! It was especially nice to receive a select few images by the end of the night. We really loved showing off the slide show to our friends and relatives at the next day party.
    The Calhouns highly recommend Studio 7 Photography!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Marco · Married on 08/31/2013

Honestly the best vendor we had for our wedding!! I work In customer service industry and I can honestly say that Jerimiah and the other Dude ( I forgot his name) were awesome!!!

My wife and I met with Jerimiah and we booked studio 7 photography in less than 72 hours after meeting him. They were both extremely accommodating and were really easy to work with.

If you are want to use there services I cannot recommend them enough. For the the value profetionalism and there keen eye for that perfect moment, my recommendation is 100 percent behind them.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

Mike and Miah are an absolute gem in the photography field! They've documented a number of our very dear friends' weddings and my husband and I knew that we wouldn't need to look anywhere else when it came time for our wedding. Mike shot our engagement photos and then months later both he and Miah took the most stunning photos of our wedding day. Not only is their work impeccable, but they are a joy to work with! They captured the most special moments of our day, some of which we would have never experienced if it weren't for their stealth ways.

We truly can't express how happy we are that Studio7 was able to take our wedding photos! I recommend them to anybody looking to capture special memories (wedding, shower, birthday...). What Miah and Mike create is truly magical.

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • User2141949 · 2+ years ago

Fabulous!!! We paid for an 8 hour package and they stayed an extra hour to make sure they didn't miss any details! They created a slideshow and put it on a laptop towards the end of the reception for us to view the gorgeous pictures of the day!!! and the pictures turned out fabulously!! over and over I heard the word "stunning"!

Sent on 07/02/2012