Studio 309 Reviews

Studio 309 View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Katie Married on 12/13/2016
    These two ladies are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. It was definitely helpful to have 2 photographers to help keep everything on time. I gave them a list of ideas of shots that I wanted and I let them take care of the rest! My wedding photos turned out great!
    Elice Married on 10/01/2016
    These two ladies are wonderful photographers and listen to your ideas as well as add their own unique touches. Thet work well with all ages. I have great phots of every moment of my wedding day. Best money I spent next to my dress!
    Stacie Married on 07/30/2016
    We could not be happier with the service and photos we received from Studio 309! I started my photographer search online, and got some feeback from friends who had been recently married. The prices were very comparable to other photographers in the area. I began browsing their Facebook page, and loved how natural the photos looked. After meeting Euvonne and Amalie I knew they were the perfect fit. They are so friendly and easy going. They were also enthusiastic about the whole process. I could tell right from the start that they really cared about what we wanted. The day of our engagement shoot and our wedding flowed so nicely, completely stress free. We are very pleased with the quality and amount of photos we were given! They captured our personalities, and all the details perfectly. I would highly recommend Studio 309!
    Melissa Married on 06/25/2016
    Euvonne and Amalie are amazing to work with. They are professional yet add an aspect of fun to your session. They take classic as well as creative shots. We loved working with them and will hopefully continue to use them in all our future photo needs.
    Courtney Married on 10/10/2015
    Enjoyed working with Studio 309!! Would recommend the girls to anyone, because of them my wedding day went exceptionally smooth. Loved that they provided me with a wedding day schedule for everyone involved!
    Laura Married on 09/26/2015
    Amalie & Euvonne were amazing to work with! They helped our big day run very smoothly with their fun and professional personalities!
    While planning our photographs and schedule for our wedding day, Amalie & Euvonne were very responsive and knew just what questions to ask!
    Great photographers!!
    Alecia Married on 04/23/2016
    Loved working with both Amalie and Euvonne! They are both easy going and there is no problem in getting along with them both. They make you feel so comfortable and make the whole experience something you will remember forever :)