Studio 309 Reviews

7 | Spencer, IA

7 Reviews for Studio 309

Katie · Married on 12/13/2016

These two ladies are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. It was definitely helpful to have 2 photographers to help keep everything on time. I gave them a list of ideas of shots that I wanted and I let them take care of the rest! My wedding photos turned out great!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Elice · Married on 10/01/2016

These two ladies are wonderful photographers and listen to your ideas as well as add their own unique touches. Thet work well with all ages. I have great phots of every moment of my wedding day. Best money I spent next to my dress!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Stacie · Married on 07/30/2016

We could not be happier with the service and photos we received from Studio 309! I started my photographer search online, and got some feeback from friends who had been recently married. The prices were very comparable to other photographers in the area. I began browsing their Facebook page, and loved how natural the photos looked. After meeting Euvonne and Amalie I knew they were the perfect fit. They are so friendly and easy going. They were also enthusiastic about the whole process. I could tell right from the start that they really cared about what we wanted. The day of our engagement shoot and our wedding flowed so nicely, completely stress free. We are very pleased with the quality and amount of photos we were given! They captured our personalities, and all the details perfectly. I would highly recommend Studio 309!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

Euvonne and Amalie are amazing to work with. They are professional yet add an aspect of fun to your session. They take classic as well as creative shots. We loved working with them and will hopefully continue to use them in all our future photo needs.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Enjoyed working with Studio 309!! Would recommend the girls to anyone, because of them my wedding day went exceptionally smooth. Loved that they provided me with a wedding day schedule for everyone involved!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Amalie & Euvonne were amazing to work with! They helped our big day run very smoothly with their fun and professional personalities!
    While planning our photographs and schedule for our wedding day, Amalie & Euvonne were very responsive and knew just what questions to ask!
    Great photographers!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Alecia · Married on 04/23/2016

Loved working with both Amalie and Euvonne! They are both easy going and there is no problem in getting along with them both. They make you feel so comfortable and make the whole experience something you will remember forever :)

Sent on 12/07/2016