Studio 25 Wedding Photography Reviews

Studio 25 Wedding Photography 4
Studio 25 Wedding Photography 5
Studio 25 Wedding Photography 6

Heather · Married on 08/31/2013

Heather did an AMAZING job on my wedding photos, I recently got married Aug. 31st 2013. I found Heather through a good friend of mine that got married before I did and I loved her instantly and my husband agreed right away (he was more of the groomzilla). Heather did awesome at capturing every single moment of our big day and went above and beyond and got shots I didn't even think about doing. Heather is very professional and was willing to help me out with all kinds of details and was only a phone call/ email away if and when I needed her. Everyone at my wedding agreed that I had the best photographer in town and can't wait to use her for their wedding/ family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Heather for ALL photos that may be needed. I know I will not be using anyone else but Heather 91st studio 25.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Katie · Married on 10/28/2012

My first impression of Heather was one of a very sweet, polite lady who just wanted to do the photos exactly how we requested and I genuinely thought she was a massive part of the magic of our special day. The fantastic thing also was the photos taken were done very discreetly without being ordered about like some others I've come across. This made the photos look so natural and capturing those often unseen moments of pure love without having to stand like a soldier and be ordered when to smile, just how you imagine an advert. Heather was recommended by my husband who had heard she was outstanding, he'd also seen some of her work. Heather hasn't learnt how to take photos, she has raw talent and natural ability. Thank you so much Heather!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/28/2012

You HAVE to give Heather a shot at shooting your wedding. She's fantastic!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • ·

Wedding photographer

Heather was extremely accommodating, she was professional and made everything super easy on my part. She captured our special day perfectly!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Therese

Therese Aronica · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Engagement shoot

Heather was very flexible. We set up the shoot less than a week beforehand when I decided I wanted engagement pics taken while we were on vacation in Florida. She did such a great job in a limited amount of time. We had less than an hour shoot because I was running late. She moved quickly and got lots of great pictures. She was very knowledgeable with poses and getting the right angles. All the pictures are beautiful!!! If I was getting married in Florida I’d book her for my wedding too!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Studio 25 Wedding Photography 7
    Studio 25 Wedding Photography 8

Deandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Heather did a great job capturing the moments of our special day. She was punctual and immediately started diving into shots and worked with us if something/someone wasn't photo ready. We love that our photos look very natural and it was great having two photographers there to capture different angles and shots as well. Heather made the entire experience comfortable and accommodating from start to end. There were a few hiccups before the wedding, but Heather was extremely prompt in handling and rectifying the situations. Overall, we highly recommend Heather and Studio 25!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

3.5

We hired Heather with Studio 25 for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We were very pleased with the services provided. It took longer than expected to receive the wedding photos due to holidays. The pictures turned out amazing. We loved every one. Heather and Nikki were very professional and captured every moment of our day!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Amy · Married on 12/03/2015

3.5

Studio 25 Photography did an amazing job on our wedding photos! Their prices are very fair, they're on time and the photographers feel like old friends. Even though I live in PA I will use them again for any professional picture needs. They were truly wonderful.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Karen and Matthew · Married on 06/18/2017

4.2
      3.5

Heather met with us ahead of time to get to know us, discuss the various aspects of the wedding, and better understand what we were looking for in a photographer. She had a second shooter with her for our wedding. This was nice but we were hoping to have a greater variety of angles from the two photographers. Both her and the second photographer were prompt, professional, and easy to work with the day of the wedding. Having the group photo shot list in advance, we would have preferred if the photographers were more vocal when telling people where to stand and gathering them for the shots. Also, several of the group shots filled the frame to the point where we are unable to frame them due to lack of negative space around the people. Overall, we are very pleased with the photographs we received. We also appreciate that she gave us digital copies of all of our photos without any watermark logos. She also provided us with a printed photobook that we absolutely love! We would certainly work with her again and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/09/2017