Studio 25 Wedding Photography Reviews

Studio 25 Wedding Photography 4
Studio 25 Wedding Photography 5

Shelby · Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding photographer

Heather is by far one of the best wedding photographers out there! She’s very easy to work with and listened to every idea I had for pictures, and doesn’t over charge, her pricing is very reasonable! She did my engagement photos and was so flexible and understanding with our schedules , and the reschedulings we had to do (due to husband traveling job). Our photos have been nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Studio 25 Wedding Photography 6
    Studio 25 Wedding Photography 7

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Do not hire anyone else!!

Heather is an amazing photographer. We hired her for our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and day of pictures. I don’t usually feel comfortable taking pictures but she made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease on the day of. We had a few hiccups on the night of our rehearsal dinner and Heather jumped right in to help. She is great with children, we had 4 in our wedding party. I highly recommend her! We will definitely be using her again in the future!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 01/05/2019

Stop looking, you've found your photographer!

I don't think it's possible to put into words how thankful I am to have found Heather! She was beyond amazing to work with, and saved the day numerous times on our big day. She is so easy to work with and was amazing with our bridal party of six kids. Don't think twice, just book Studio 25 Photography! It'll be the best decision you make, other than saying 'yes' of course!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/26/2018

My engagement photos came out amazing! I am in love with every single one and can not wait to use heather for our wedding photos!!! She is extremely professional and fun to work with. I would strongly recommend her for any photo shoot !

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Studio 25 Wedding Photography 8

Haley · Married on 02/24/2018

Best wedding photographer ever

Heather was seriously a dream to work with. She helped the entire day run smoothly and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to use her as our wedding photographer. We will recommend her to everyone always!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tina · Married on 12/22/2017

Heather did an amazing job capturing the beauty of our special day. My husband and I are from Canada and we decided to elope while on vacation in Florida. Heather not only took wonderful pictures for us but she also recommended a great officiant, venue and restaurant. She really went above and beyond for us and we are truly grateful to have found her.
    Heather's talent, friendly personality and level of accommodation make her a 5 star!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Already in love with Heather, we could not have had a more amazing experience with her and Nikki (her PHENOMENAL) second shooter and a bonus Jason who was so sweet and joined for the day too! They truly became a part of the family, helping to keep us on schedule, but also capturing the moments we were making naturally, and embracing opportunities to get just the best shot. As a bride, they made me feel so incredibly beautiful and comfortable from the moment they walked in the door, instantly bonding with our hair and make-up stylists, bridesmaids, and family members. Heather is the most incredible photographer and person, I cannot believe we were lucky enough, blessed enough, to get to have her capture our most special day, and more importantly be a part of it. Look no where else, she will encapsulate your day, and the fullness of you, in a way that is so unobtrusive and part of the family!
    (For our initial contact, and engagement photo shoot);
    We found Heather and Studio 25 through Wedding Wire, and after the first phone conversation I knew she was the one! Planning a distant wedding, we knew we needed to trust our vendors, and Heather is so invested, SO talented and just someone we were excited to work with. Our wedding is next fall, but we just took our engagement photos with her and receiving them back were amazed - who knew we could look so good! The shoot itself was tons of fun, Heather's got an incredible eye and made us laugh at all the spots she would find while walking along downtown Passagrille, FL - which turned into pretty incredible pictures. The most impressive part about Heather is that she cares, she got to know us, and it shows through the pictures, sure we are looking perfect, but we also look REAL! I keep asking how on earth she, so talented and kind, is so affordable, and she, so humble, says it's a greater joy to share in and capture moments without the stress of price. We cannot WAIT to work with her and her second shooter next fall!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Heather is amazing. She is so sweet and made me so comfortable on my wedding day. I typically don't feel very comfortable in front of a camera but she made me feel at ease all day. Every where I turned she and her assistant were snapping pictures. I am so happy that I found her and I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Naiara · Married on 04/29/2017

Heather is absolutely wonderful! She is the sweetest person I’ve met ! You honestly will not be disappointed on her pictures ! She is truly great at what she does. She has done our wedding photos and they came out AMAZING ! Every single one of them !

Sent on 11/14/2017

Deb · Married on 03/18/2017

Heather was a gift. Ours was a small some what chaotic destination wedding and Heather was a calming presence though out. She caught some great moments of us with our a guests in addition to the beautiful "planned" shots. We were extremely happy to be working with her and truly love our pictures.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Christina · Married on 03/05/2017

Guess what? You can stop looking for your wedding photographer because you just found them! I booked Heather to be my wedding photographer this past March and it was the best decision I could have made. The pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY! Heather and her team were so nice, incredible professional and so helpful since most of us really didn't know what to do or how to pose. Heather was also super responsive and would always text/email me back.

I will for sure use them again in the future, like for our maternity pictures.

I cannot recommend Studio 25 Photography enough!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Adam · Married on 12/10/2016

Heather and her assistant are an amazing duo! They were fun, energetic and made us feel very comfortable. They interacted with the entire wedding party and made it seem as though they were guests of our own. What normally would seem like a tedious process of taking photos over and over was actually enjoyable. She was able to capture all the special moments that we asked for. We would give more stars if we could!! Highly recommend Heather to anyone looking to book a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Anita · Married on 10/16/2016

Heather and Nikki were absolutely wonderful. They made sure they are they went exactly as planned and make sure to get all of the images that we cared most about. They were funny and kind, and genuinely excited about everything that was happening. All of my correspondence with Heather was prompt and worry-free. I could not have asked for a better experience

Sent on 10/20/2016

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

I was thrilled with the service provided to us on our wedding day as well as the communication maintained up until the big day as my husband and I planned a destination wedding. Heather and her second shooter were very flexible and we're open to different photo ideas, which I thought was awesome. They provided us with beautiful pictures so far ( we only have our sneak peak since we just got married 2 weeks ago) at a very reasonable cost. We are so excited to see the final product of pictures here shortly. Heather is a natural light photographer which was perfect for us as we got married on the beach and had an outdoor reception. She was very accommodating thought the planning process, trying to make the process as simple as possible. Our day was perfect and our photos are so beautiful:)

Sent on 07/30/2016

Leilani · Married on 06/07/2016

Heather was so amazing to work with and our photos turned out absolutely perfect!!!!! I couldn't be happier with every image and how quickly we received our photos!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Audrey · Married on 05/17/2016

Heather and her assistant were beyond amazing and professional. We had such an amazing experience with them and the photos are absolutely beautiful. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/29/2016

AMAZING! Nothing less than perfection! So easy to work with, and really made us feel comfortable! I HIGHLY recommend Heather and Nikki!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Laura · Married on 11/23/2015

I found myself frantic a month before our wedding because our plans for photography fell through. I never thought I would find someone within our budget and available with such little notice. Finding Heather at Studio 25 Photography through Wedding Wire was like a dream come true. Heather had a variety of packages to choose from to reach people in all price ranges. I couldn't believe how affordable she was. I kept thinking there must be a catch and it was too good to be true. Boy was I wrong....Heather was wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond our expectations for a photographer. Because we live out of town we were not able to meet Heather until the day before the wedding. She came to our rehearsal to meet us and even snapped a few pictures while there. On the wedding day she came with an extra photographer even though we were only expecting one. She wanted to be sure she captured every moment and took this extra step to ensure she did. There are not many people that would take the extra steps that Heather did out of the kindness of her heart. After the photos were edited we recieved the pictures in the mail via thumb drive. Every single one is amazing quality and very professional. I cannot wait to make albums and have prints made to frame. I would recommend Studio 25 to anyone looking for a down to earth, kind, and professional photographer. Heather truly is one of a kind.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Erin · Married on 11/21/2015

Heather captured my day so well...even with horrible weather! Love my photos!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Naomi · Married on 11/30/2014

Studio 25 Photography helped to capture my Wedding day. I was really stressed out about a lot of little details, for example my bouquets, & Heather went above and beyond to help. I still tell people all the time about my experience with them. My pictures were like a fairy tale. Almost 2 years later the pictures still take my breath away. I'm still so amazed at how beautiful they came out. They helped me to step outside of the crazy stressful situation and see how beautiful everything really was, and to truly appreciate it.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Kassandra · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing photographer and her work is beautiful. She captured my personal fairytale with my husband from our engagement to our wedding. Will definitely be using her for any life events.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Y

Yesica · Married on 06/21/2014

Amazing, friendly, outgoing photographer! Very flexible, professional & work is outstanding! Booked her for my Engagement pictures, Wedding & Christmas. And looking forward to many more sessions! :)

Sent on 04/24/2015

Heather · Married on 08/31/2013

Heather did an AMAZING job on my wedding photos, I recently got married Aug. 31st 2013. I found Heather through a good friend of mine that got married before I did and I loved her instantly and my husband agreed right away (he was more of the groomzilla). Heather did awesome at capturing every single moment of our big day and went above and beyond and got shots I didn't even think about doing. Heather is very professional and was willing to help me out with all kinds of details and was only a phone call/ email away if and when I needed her. Everyone at my wedding agreed that I had the best photographer in town and can't wait to use her for their wedding/ family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Heather for ALL photos that may be needed. I know I will not be using anyone else but Heather 91st studio 25.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Katie · Married on 10/28/2012

My first impression of Heather was one of a very sweet, polite lady who just wanted to do the photos exactly how we requested and I genuinely thought she was a massive part of the magic of our special day. The fantastic thing also was the photos taken were done very discreetly without being ordered about like some others I've come across. This made the photos look so natural and capturing those often unseen moments of pure love without having to stand like a soldier and be ordered when to smile, just how you imagine an advert. Heather was recommended by my husband who had heard she was outstanding, he'd also seen some of her work. Heather hasn't learnt how to take photos, she has raw talent and natural ability. Thank you so much Heather!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015