StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals Reviews

29 | Queen Creek, AZ

29 Reviews for StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals

• Sunni

Sunni Cook · Married on 10/12/2019

Justin and his team made our vision perfect

I can't say enough about the time, dedication and quality of service we received.
    Justin was patient while we worked out all of the details. He put up the most beautiful display of lighting and made our farm wedding fabulous!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ashlee · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect ambiance

These lights provided the exact feeling I was looking for. The team was responsive and super reasonably priced. They arrived on time and were very friendly. Having the string lights at my wedding was a major point for me and because of strung up I was able to make it happen.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Shayla · Married on 03/02/2019

10/10 Recommend

This is definitely one of the best event lighting and rental companies out there. They are willing to work with you and make your wedding match your vision! The team is efficient and very excellent in communicating with you!! The lighting was way better than what I could have imagined and the decor and rentals were incredible!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Junette

Junette Cupp West · Married on 01/26/2019

Wonderful Service

Strung Up took so much stress out of the wedding planning. They allowed for changes (add-ons) right up until close to the wedding date. I highly recommend them! Great value too.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible, put my vision to life!

I cannot speak higher of Justin and the staff at StrungUp. I stumbled upon them at the Bridal Show and initially got a quote to have them do the lighting at our wedding venue (photos attached). After conversing back and forth, he was able to add on an incredible chandelier (one of my dreams) as well as the chairs and farm tables used in our reception.

Justin is very response, always within 24 hours. In addition, the pricing is no question the best in the Phoenix area. I got quotes from several other companies and I am not kidding they charge HALF of what several of the big name companies charge.

Hire StrungUp and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. They are very professional and the work they produce is unbelievable. I would use them over and over again!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Great customer service!

Justin was fantastic to work with! Always quick to respond, professional, and extremely flexible. We were tough to work with I'm sure- I'm pretty sure I was emailing him with changes near daily for awhile, even up until the last second of our deadline! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jasmine · Married on 09/22/2018

StrungUp was great! They provided great customer service. A staff member personally came out to my wedding reception location to provide a layout of rental materials in advance. They were really flexible when it came to changes and always willing to answer any and ALL questions. They set up everything for my reception and it was perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Maritza · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you Strung Up for providing such great service and quality products! We are are kids party rental company and know a good company when we see one! Strung Up provided bistro lighting, banquet tables and linens for my daughter Quinceanera and it was perfect! The bistro lights made a dramatic effect to the ceiling and the uplighting transformed the gym to an elegant reception hall! The linens were a lovely heavy thread count and the tables were all strong, solid and in new condition. That is rare in the rental business. Tables can be in rough condition sometimes but not with Strung Up! Everything was new! They exceeded far beyond my expectations.
    Not only did they do a great set up and take down but they offered great event advice, met with me regularly, kept the lines of communication open and responded quickly AND when a previous event had damaged some of their equipment, they rushed a whole new shipment in time for my daughters party! They paid for the rush shipping to ensure I would have all that I needed. I've been in the party rental business for over a decade and am a tough customer. Look no further, you will be ecstatic with their service! Thank you Strung Up!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ashlee · Married on 07/14/2018

I was able to rent the wine barrel table for the birthday party I was hosting at my home. The theme was "A Day in the Hamptons"! The table was a hit and everyone LOVED it! Thank you again!! Gorgeous pieces all around!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jake · Married on 06/13/2018

Justin and his crew did a fabulous job! They were punctual and flexible to meet the needs of our event. Their price was very competitive and they provided a top quality service. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Was great to work with and by far the best value! The bistro lights looked amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/05/2018

Exceptional, professional, trendy, punctual, TOTALLY CLASSY, and completely on point!!! Those would be the words I would use to describe this company and its owners. This was my first time using STRUNG UP, but it will definitely not be my last. I look forward to hiring them again to do our Christmas lights. Thank you for giving our wedding the special touch it needed to make it a memorable event. We met at the bridal show and you were the only vendor that called back promptly, showed up to give us an estimate, and made our dreams of an elegant back yard wedding into our reality. Thank you Justin and the Strung Up AZ Crew. P.S. we will always remember those beautiful personalized chalk boards!!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Georgina · Married on 04/21/2018

This was such a great company to do business with.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Robin · Married on 04/21/2018

Justin & team were awesome! They came out and gave me a quote, were responsive to my questions, showed up on time, and the lights looked fantastic. Don't hesitate to use them for your next event!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/23/2018

I was very impressed by Justin and his crew! I was in a bind for our event and they saved the day! The lighting was a great touch and we had multiple people comment on it. Thanks for all of your help!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Mari · Married on 03/17/2018

Justin was very easy to communicate with and very flexible. Doug, who delivered and picked up the chairs was very friendly and sincere. Thank you StrungUp for making our wedding day easy and the chairs fit our rustic theme beautifully!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kirstie · Married on 03/10/2018

Uniquely Designed Bridal Gown

Justin was wonderful to work with! He did great work and was very professional! Everything went beautifully and the lighting was perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2018

susan · Married on 03/03/2018

We needed an arch for a ring ceremony. The arch was delivered and set up at the specified time. We were
    so happy about that. All was done professionally and respectfully

Sent on 03/06/2018

Ann · Married on 12/31/2017

Justin from StrungUp was wonderful to work with. He made everything easy and the end result was beautiful at Arizona Grand.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

StrungUp is the best. They took my event to a whole other level with their lovely lighting. The bulbs and snowflakes they added across the room saved us from using the florescent lighting of the venue. Their backdrop for the reception line, lampposts, and tablecloths all came together to create a sense of a warm winter wonderland. Thanks to StrungUp, my reception turned out classy and polished. It would not have been the same without the professional knowhow and quality equipment of StrungUp. They were timely, hard-working, and professional. Thank you StrugUp for making my wedding reception better than I imagined!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Haley · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I had a backyard wedding at the end of November and Strung Up provided all of the lighting, tables, chairs, linens and dance floor. These guys absolutely know what they are doing and they turned a Scottsdale backyard into a beautiful wedding venue. Justin was so helpful with suggesting different layouts as we had a very tight area to fit 200 guests and he was very flexible with our last minute requests and changes. They came to start setting up the day prior to the event (we had a LOT of lights to be set up) and finished early the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Justin and his team at Strung Up for lighting and rentals!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this company! From the very start they listened to what we wanted and put together a game plan to make it happen. They were the best prices and included an additional discount for renting tables, chairs, linens, additional lighting decor, and the dance floor. They showed up and set up when they said they would and came to take down and remove afterwards, which was included in their pricing! They were friendly and up front with any questions we had. I am keeping their number for any lighting and/or rental needs I may have in the future! I am also referring all my friends and family to them. It was a great experience that relieved a lot of anxiety in the wedding planning process. You will not be disappointed with this company! Thank you Justin!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Strung Up was very flexible, helpful & patient from the beginning & would recommend them and use them every time we have an event. They made my wedding so beautiful & elegant.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautifully hung lights that made our event sparkle and come to life.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

These guys are FANTASTIC. They are the reason my wedding ceremony and reception was so beautiful. They were fast and friendly, and so accommodating. I'd recommend them to ANYONE who needs a space decorated with any kind of lights. AWESOME!

Sent on 06/01/2018