Strock Enterprises Inc. Reviews

36 | Mechanicsburg, PA

36 Reviews for Strock Enterprises Inc.

Strock Enterprises Inc. 1
Strock Enterprises Inc. 7
  • Gloria

Gloria Oversmith · Married on 07/12/2019

July Weddi g

We got married 2 days ago and could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. I can't say enough great things about Strock.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful venue space, kind & helpful staff

I just got married at Strock Enterprises on Sunday. The venue fit perfectly for us. We rented both the corn crib and the catering barn - I would suggest doing this in case of weather changes. The staff was very helpful with any issues and they were kind to us. They were flexible about my request for an eco-friendly wedding (no plastic ware). I have absolutely no complaints, and I hope that my family members will book their weddings here in the future so I can go again! We did the full pig roast and had a fire pit, both of which I wish I had a moment to go see the day-of. We had our head table set up on the stage, which was later broken down and converted for dancing space. There are lots of areas to take nice photos. When I entered the ceremony they opened the big doors in the back of the corn crib, which many people, including my husband, told me gave them "chills" :) Having the property for the day helped a lot with set-up. My advice is don't be afraid to ask for help/assistance, make the day what you want, and Strocks will help you turn that into reality. The food was good and we were able to take the leftovers with us, which was wonderful.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 11
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 12

Strock Enterprises Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Kelsey!
    We hope to see you again in the future at other weddings or events!
  • Susannah

Susannah Rosado · Married on 05/25/2019

An amazing venue if you are looking for rustic, elegant, and classy!

Strock Enterprises, and everyone I interacted with were incredibly helpful, flexible, and so easy to work with. I planned our wedding from Chicago and always got quick responses that answered each and every question. Strock is beautifully decorated and is the perfect venue for your rustic but elegant wedding. The food was great and service the day of the wedding was wonderful. The on-site florist was also amazing, and a must! She knows the venue so well that when given just a little direction, she will only add to the beauty of the venue! Our wedding was flawless because of the help we received from the entire staff!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 13
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 04/06/2019

Strock enterprises was beautiful and affordable for our April wedding!

Strock enterprises was beautiful and affordable for our April wedding! We rented the corn crib for our ceremony and the catering barn for our reception. Kurtis and family were awesome to work with - very flexible and helpful! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 14
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 15
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 16
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 17
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 18

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

We got married on September 22,2018. We had the whole property because we had our ceremony outside and then cocktails in the corn crib and reception in the barn.Everyone was so helpful and prompt at getting back to us. The venue is absolutely beautiful!! The staff was wonderful in making sure everything was taken care of. We had and are still getting compliments on how beautiful our special day was. We were able to drop things off when we went for rehearsal so it was less we needed to take the day of the wedding. It was great that we were able to have the make up and hair dresser come to us. It was stress free knowing that everything was right there and we didnt need to fo anywhere. The staff works with you to make sure everything is how you want it. I would certainly use strocks again for events and would recommend it to others! What a beautiful and memorable day we had and strocks helped to make it just perfect!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better venue for our special day! The staff was attentive and kept things running smoothly.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brenna · Married on 08/11/2018

I highly recommend Strocks! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and they were so accommodating!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Simone · Married on 07/14/2018

Strock’s is an absolutely incredible venue! You cannot go wrong here. We had our wedding reception in the barn in July and everything was picture perfect. The grounds are beautiful and green with a field of flowers. The barn has so much rustic charm and is always decorated for each season. Raelene and Kurtis were so great and easy to work with. They were very responsive to all of our needs and questions and all around very helpful throughout the entire process. One of the best things about Strock’s is the food!!! All of our guests were raving about it for days and my husband and I ate leftovers for a week straight! We had 130 guests which fit perfectly into the barn. All of our guests had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night! We also had Sharon Benyou do all of our floral arrangements and I cannot say enough great things about her. All of the bouquets and centerpieces were picture perfect – exactly how I had imagined them. She was able to make all of my floral dreams come true while sticking with our budget. I cannot thank all of the people at Strock’s enough for helping to make our day so amazing. I highly recommend Strock’s, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 19
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 20
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 21
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/23/2018

I recently had my rustic chic wedding at Strock’s, on June 23rd, and it turned out just as I envisioned. Raelene and Kurtis were very accommodating through the planning process, answering all of my emails and phone calls, and their knowledge of planning for the big day was very helpful. It rained the day of, so we had the ceremony in the corn crib rather than outside. It turned out to be amazing! Cocktail hour and the reception were in the barn. If the weather cooperated, cocktail hour would’ve been outside. There are numerous location options for each portion of your wedding. All of our guests loved the venue and had a great time.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Strock Enterprises Inc. 22

Strock Enterprises Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, Ivy! We appreciate the great review and had a great time celebrating with you!
    We loved your unique style and special touches throughout the day. Those gold chairs and rose gold accents looked so elegant in the barn!
    Congratulations!

Maddie Darchicourt · Married on 02/18/2018

So Grateful!

Our high school held a Sadie Hawkins dance at Strock for 3 years! The family was so gracious in helping us and they were very flexible! Unfortunately our event grew over the years and we needed to switch to a bigger venue but we are so grateful to the Strocks for their help with our dance in its early stages.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • FutureMrsM

Dava · Married on 01/20/2018

Strocks is not only an amazing venue but the family is totally awesome to work with. They made sure that we had everything we wanted. Communication was excellent, price just right and food was amazing.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • FutureMrsM

Dava · Married on 01/20/2018

Sent on 03/12/2018

Shauntelle · Married on 11/25/2017

I don’t even know where to start on the long list of things I loved about Strock Enterprises!! Raelene and Kurtis were our main communications throughout the planning process. They were always so quick to respond to our questions and provide all the information that they could. Raelene was there for our rehearsal and literally walked us through everything because we had no idea what we were doing and our officiant wasn’t there. On the day of our wedding, it went so smooth! Or at least I think it did, because Raelene and her team communicated with our vendors and handled any hiccups! And the venue itself - GORGEOUS! I’m big on the barn with white lights look - and The Catering Barn is exactly what I wanted! In my opinion, it doesn’t need any extra decorations, which is great because it’s one less thing to do! We chose to have our ceremony in the other building - The Corn Crib. It’s a smaller building that is also very cute! The only thing we added was some string lights to give it a more cozy feel. I think it turned out perfect! And the corn crib has this fantastic feature where they can open the big barn doors for the bride to walk in for the ceremony - it’s amazing. So many of our guests commented on that feature! And the value of this place is literally off the charts. They cater the events with delicious food - we chose bacon wrapped chicken and a veggie tray for an appetizers, and sirloin tips, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, baby baker potatoes, and roasted veggies for dinner! We had a lot of leftovers that we shared with our families! I love that we were able to supply our own beer/wine. That’s a huge money saver!! We accidently ran out of beer - turns out our guests were having more fun than we imagined! I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Thank you to the entire Strock Enterprises team for making our wedding day amazing!

- Shauntelle and Casey Clouser

Sent on 11/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2017

This is the perfect venue if you are looking for a rustic barn venue. Amazing food and staff. We got so many awesome photos because the farm is beautiful. I still have guests telling me what a gorgeous venue and awesome food.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Brian · Married on 09/24/2017

The Strock teamwas tremendous. They made the event easy to plan, and they went out of their way to make it special for our entire family.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Angie · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot begin to praise the staff at the Catering Barn enough for how wonderful they are! Prior to visiting the Catering Barn I was unsure if I even wanted a wedding at all. After touring the property & meeting with the Strocks I was completely sure I wanted to hold a very special day for my family & friends at this very special place. The Catering Barn staff are professional, personable, kind & attentive to all your needs. They were a joy to work with. The food is delicious! The service precise yet personable. My guests were blown away by the venue & the staff. I am so thankful to the Catering Barn for making my wedding so memorable.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved working with you guys - I couldn't have imagined a better location, more helpful staff, or more flexibility. It felt like working with friends! Thanks for all you did to make our vision a reality and always being calm and cool under pressure. :) Would recommend Strocks highly to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

Strock's was amazing with our wedding! They were always willing to help and make our day special. The food was delicious, all the guests raved about it! Everyone loved the venue as well! We had the ceremony in the Corn Crib and we were so glad we did because they opened up the doors for my dad and I to walk in and everyone was in awe. They said it was such a wow factor! I highly recommend Strock's for anyone getting married or if you need a venue for any type of event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Casey · Married on 09/17/2016

AMAZING! The food was phenomenal, the staff were pleasant and easy to work with. The venue itself is beautiful! I could not have imagined my day going any better, and am so happy we picked them.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Ricki · Married on 06/12/2016

I can not say enough good things about this incredible venue and the incredible people that work here. First off, the owners are incredible people. They are extremely nice, and they will do anything to help you. I had so many questions for them through out my wedding planning and they were more then willing to answer them all. The location is SOOOO beautiful, the barn is SOOOO beautiful. I highly recommend this location for a ceremony and reception, it is so pretty. At our wedding we didn't have a wedding coordinator and two women at the venue were so generous to help with that. One of them was extremely helpful with the setup of everything, and the other became the ceremony coordinator and told us when to walk out at the ceremony. I wish I had the name of these two ladies because I can't even begin to explain the relief of stress they took off of me. Not only is the venue beautiful, but it's also affordable, which is something you don't usually get around here. Now let's talk about the food, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The food was AMAZING. At Strock Enterprises, they are your caterer. DO NOT let this shy you away from this place. I had SOOOOOOO MANY comments about how good the food was and it TRUELY was so delicious. We had the chicken, mashed potatoes (these were heavenly), and macaronis (also heavenly) everything was just so so so so good. Everyone at this place does everything in their power to make your day run smoothly and amazing, and they really do a fantastic job. I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY ONE OF THE WORKERS AND TO THE OWNERS, you guys rock.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/08/2016

Best Day Ever!!!!

Everyone at Strock's went out of their way to make our wedding day fabulous! Every little detail was handled professionally and courteously. I would HIGHLY recommend Strock's to everyone!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

We had Strock's cater our wedding, we had decided that we wanted to do an onsite pig roast and we feel so lucky that Strock's was available for our big day. Raelene made sure that we were not forgetting any of the details when it came to the appetizers and meal, she worked closely with our coordinator to make sure that everyone was on the same page with the layout. We loved the food, especially the pig, mac and cheese, and the corn, everyone at the wedding raved about how great the food was and how fresh everything was. Strock's was very professional and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of, which we greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend their catering services.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2015

We are very excited to work with Strocks for our upcoming wedding. They have been a pleasure to work with. Very responsive through both email and phone. And extreme my accommodating I was able to schedule my rehearsal the same evening as another due to out of town guests and they have even accommodated a meeting for my photographers to view their venue. Every time I'm there they are making improvements.

Sent on 09/01/2015

My daughter and son-in-law had their reception at the Catering Barn. It was excellent. The food was fabulous - everyone loved it. The venue is very beautiful, so you don't need to decorate very much, which saves time and money. The value was exceptional, and this venue is very affordable. The owners are very easy to work with, prompt and responsive. You must check it out!!

Sent on 08/11/2015