Strings By Reiko Reviews

Strings By Reiko 1
Strings By Reiko 2

Persephanie Crosby · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Come True

Reiko playing during the wedding ceremony was one of the best decisions that we made! She is so incredibly kind! I finally got to meet her the day of and we gave each other the biggest of hugs! Reiko was so incredibly patient, responsive, and accommodating! Our original venue burned down, and she was so patient with us as we found a new location as well as a new date! Reiko always responded so quickly and with so much information that I knew with confidence she was going to lead the ceremony smoothly! Reiko also played a song that wasn't on her list, and she rocked it! She was so accommodating and didn't for one second say that whatever we dreamed was impossible! She's incredibly talented and her music made the ceremony feel like a fantasy!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jason C · Married on 10/07/2018

THANK YOU for helping to make our wedding magical!

We requested a guitar, violin and cello play an instrumental arrangement of Eternal Flame for the processional & bride’s walk down the aisle. The piece was arranged, rehearsed and a recording of that was emailed to us.

As a surprise for my bride, I made a special request to have the trio discreetly break down and re-set-up in the reception venue with a pianist as well as a vocalist added in to perform the "original" version of the song as we entered and began our first dance.

Reiko and her team worked with me and our wedding coordinator to successfully keep the surprise. Both the instrumental and vocal versions were fantastically beautiful.

Our guests were all swept away by the music as were we. It set the tone for what was to be a magical, romantic and meaningful day/evening.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Laurie · Married on 06/02/2018

Complimentary words will not do this artist justice as I reflect on our wedding this last weekend. Reiko is
    accommodating and excellent to work with and the artists she sent were amazing and most professional.
    Their music was absolutely beautiful and a highlight to our day!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jon · Married on 06/02/2018

Played our wedding at Saddlerock with a cellist and guitarist (and Reiko played her violin)

Fantastic, classy, easy to work with and reasonably priced - highly recommended for that live touch.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2018

They were amazing!!! They made the ceremony and social hour so elegant! They were also super sweet :) They were more than fairly priced. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Strings By Reiko 3
    Strings By Reiko 4

Strings By Reiko's reply:

Dear Nicole,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Sincerely,
    Strings by Reiko

Cristina · Married on 10/29/2016

Reiko added SO much to our wedding. Her and her associate even learned a new song for me. I'm so grateful for their services.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kristel · Married on 10/01/2016

Reiko and her girls were AMAZING!. They are definitely worth your while to bring on board any event. Recently hired them for my wedding at The Montage in Beverly Hills a couple weeks ago and they did an excellent job providing awesome classical music for my ceremony. They were on point and never missed a cue. Thank you Reiko.

Sent on 10/20/2016

nichole · Married on 10/10/2015

Reiko was so wonderful to work with, from our very first email exchange. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner, as I had a specific vision of having a string quartet to play during our ceremony. Reiko even went out of her way to learn a song that I specifically requested for our recessional. Everything was perfect, and having her there truly gave my wedding the "dreamy" vibe I so wanted. I would recommend Reiko to any and everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Not only is the music beautiful but the ladies are beautiful! Makes for great photos and great sound! All my guests commented on Strings by Reiko!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kim · Married on 06/17/2012

We're so glad to have picked Reiko and her musicians to play for our wedding. Even when there was an emergency (one of the musicians unfortunately got into a car accident and was unable to play), Reiko personally took it upon herself to resolve the situation. One of my cousins sang Steven Curtis Chapman's "I Will Be Here" and the accompaniment was beautifully done.

We still receive compliments to this day about how great the ceremony and cocktail musicians were. We definitely recommend Strings by Reiko.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Vivia · Married on 10/29/2011

We had a lovely outdoor wedding at Bella Cavalli Farms in Solvang, and the ceremony and post-ceremony music was provided by Reiko and the rest of her quartet. Our guests loved the entertainment - everything from the classical repertoire to more modern numbers from the Verve and Coldplay.

Would definitely recommend Reiko to anyone in the Los Angeles or Santa Barbara area. She is super professional, charming, and super talented!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sandra · Married on 06/11/2011

We hired Reiko and her guitarist to perform at our June wedding, for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an amazing job, and added just the right ambiance to the occasion. It was even reassuring to look over at them when I started my walk down the aisle and see their smiles, it actually made me calm down! If only the day hadn't been so hectic I would have thanked them personally, but I'm hoping they know how much we appreciated their services. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2011

jane · Married on 09/18/2010

We didn't originally budget for musicians during our ceremony. But luckily I was able to convince my husband to meet with Reiko...and it turned out to be an awesome decision! She was very professional, very personable, and she even invited us to come watch her and Tom play at a wine bar so that we could hear them play live.

We originally were just gonna hire her for 1 hour, but as soon as we heard them play that night, we immediately changed our mind and decided to ask them to play for 2 hours instead.

She plays a large array of both classic and contemporary music, and even learned the Cal Bears college fight song for us (we weren't able to find sheet music for her, but she was able to learn the song just playing it by ear--thats how AMAZING she is!). Our guests commented on how full the music was despite just having two musicians. They were also so adaptable and helpful: one of our other vendors was a nightmare, and delayed the start of our reception; luckily Reiko and Tom were more than happy to play a little longer to help keep our guests entertained for an additional 20 minutes.

Thank you for the amazing night!!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2010

I had an amazing experience working with Reiko. She was open to learning the rather obscure song I wanted my bridal party to walk down the aisle to, and her troupe performed it brilliantly. My guests have still been raving about her gorgeous music really set the romantic and special tone for the day. I choose a very special song to me for my walk down the aisle with my father, and the experience was overwhelming emotional, in large part because of the beautiful music accompanying us. I would choose her again in a second!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Nykia · Married on 04/10/2010

We feel so grateful to Strings by Reiko for making such beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. It was exactly as we had imagined it would be. We requested the songs we wanted played and Reiko was even willing to learn a new song if she didn't already know it. Our guests loved the contemporary style and commented on how great the song selection was. Reiko's team really helped create the intimate and warm mood we were aiming for (even while it was chilly outside!). We can't wait until we get our wedding video so that we can hear the performance all over again. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Strings By Reiko to anyone looking for a professional and top-rate string trio.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Kenna · Married on 11/28/2009

We had the pleasure of having Reiko perform at our wedding ceremony this past November. We didn't know what to expect as we had never heard her play before but went off of a very valid and positive recommendation. Reiko is amazingly talented and poised, with a true gift and ability to "wow" guests. We had comments the entire night about how much our guests were enjoying her music and were even asked for her contact information immediately! She was by far, a "must" at our wedding and we give her our utmost praise and appreciation for making our day so unique and special.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2012

3.0

Reiko provided wonderful ambiance to our beach ceremony, and did a lovely job playing Bittersweet Symphony and Canon in D for the wedding party's walk down the aisle. She blended in seamlessly and did an excellent job in helping to create a lovely ceremony for us.

Sent on 07/26/2012