15 Reviews for Strings By Reiko

String-Quartet (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Learn New Songs (1)

Complimentary words will not do this artist justice as I reflect on our wedding this last weekend. Reiko is
accommodating and excellent to work with and the artists she sent were amazing and most professional.
Their music was absolutely beautiful and a highlight to our day!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Played our wedding at Saddlerock with a cellist and guitarist (and Reiko played her violin)

Fantastic, classy, easy to work with and reasonably priced - highly recommended for that live touch.

Profile Picture Jon, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were amazing!!! They made the ceremony and social hour so elegant! They were also super sweet :) They were more than fairly priced. I would highly recommend this vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Reiko added SO much to our wedding. Her and her associate even learned a new song for me. I'm so grateful for their services.

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Reiko and her girls were AMAZING!. They are definitely worth your while to bring on board any event. Recently hired them for my wedding at The Montage in Beverly Hills a couple weeks ago and they did an excellent job providing awesome classical music for my ceremony. They were on point and never missed a cue. Thank you Reiko.

Profile Picture Kristel, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Reiko was so wonderful to work with, from our very first email exchange. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner, as I had a specific vision of having a string quartet to play during our ceremony. Reiko even went out of her way to learn a song that I specifically requested for our recessional. Everything was perfect, and having her there truly gave my wedding the "dreamy" vibe I so wanted. I would recommend Reiko to any and everyone!

Profile Picture nichole, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet

Not only is the music beautiful but the ladies are beautiful! Makes for great photos and great sound! All my guests commented on Strings by Reiko!

Profile Picture User4740296, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Reiko provided wonderful ambiance to our beach ceremony, and did a lovely job playing Bittersweet Symphony and Canon in D for the wedding party's walk down the aisle. She blended in seamlessly and did an excellent job in helping to create a lovely ceremony for us.

Profile Picture User2124769, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We're so glad to have picked Reiko and her musicians to play for our wedding. Even when there was an emergency (one of the musicians unfortunately got into a car accident and was unable to play), Reiko personally took it upon herself to resolve the situation. One of my cousins sang Steven Curtis Chapman's "I Will Be Here" and the accompaniment was beautifully done.

We still receive compliments to this day about how great the ceremony and cocktail musicians were. We definitely recommend Strings by Reiko.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a lovely outdoor wedding at Bella Cavalli Farms in Solvang, and the ceremony and post-ceremony music was provided by Reiko and the rest of her quartet. Our guests loved the entertainment - everything from the classical repertoire to more modern numbers from the Verve and Coldplay.

Would definitely recommend Reiko to anyone in the Los Angeles or Santa Barbara area. She is super professional, charming, and super talented!

Profile Picture Vivia, 10/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Reiko and her guitarist to perform at our June wedding, for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an amazing job, and added just the right ambiance to the occasion. It was even reassuring to look over at them when I started my walk down the aisle and see their smiles, it actually made me calm down! If only the day hadn't been so hectic I would have thanked them personally, but I'm hoping they know how much we appreciated their services. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We didn't originally budget for musicians during our ceremony. But luckily I was able to convince my husband to meet with Reiko...and it turned out to be an awesome decision! She was very professional, very personable, and she even invited us to come watch her and Tom play at a wine bar so that we could hear them play live.

We originally were just gonna hire her for 1 hour, but as soon as we heard them play that night, we immediately changed our mind and decided to ask them to play for 2 hours instead.

She plays a large array of both classic and contemporary music, and even learned the Cal Bears college fight song for us (we weren't able to find sheet music for her, but she was able to learn the song just playing it by ear--thats how AMAZING she is!). Our guests commented on how full the music was despite just having two musicians. They were also so adaptable and helpful: one of our other vendors was a nightmare, and delayed the start of our reception; luckily Reiko and Tom were more than happy to play a little longer to help keep our guests entertained for an additional 20 minutes.

Thank you for the amazing night!!

Profile Picture jane, 9/18/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had an amazing experience working with Reiko. She was open to learning the rather obscure song I wanted my bridal party to walk down the aisle to, and her troupe performed it brilliantly. My guests have still been raving about her gorgeous music really set the romantic and special tone for the day. I choose a very special song to me for my walk down the aisle with my father, and the experience was overwhelming emotional, in large part because of the beautiful music accompanying us. I would choose her again in a second!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/2/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We feel so grateful to Strings by Reiko for making such beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. It was exactly as we had imagined it would be. We requested the songs we wanted played and Reiko was even willing to learn a new song if she didn't already know it. Our guests loved the contemporary style and commented on how great the song selection was. Reiko's team really helped create the intimate and warm mood we were aiming for (even while it was chilly outside!). We can't wait until we get our wedding video so that we can hear the performance all over again. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Strings By Reiko to anyone looking for a professional and top-rate string trio.

Profile Picture Nykia, 4/10/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the pleasure of having Reiko perform at our wedding ceremony this past November. We didn't know what to expect as we had never heard her play before but went off of a very valid and positive recommendation. Reiko is amazingly talented and poised, with a true gift and ability to "wow" guests. We had comments the entire night about how much our guests were enjoying her music and were even asked for her contact information immediately! She was by far, a "must" at our wedding and we give her our utmost praise and appreciation for making our day so unique and special.

Profile Picture Kenna, 11/28/09, 1 Review