Strings Attached Reviews

Strings Attached 1
Strings Attached 2
Strings Attached 3

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Strings attached and Jean were awesome, they made it so easy from picking songs, setting up and playing wonderful music. They made my ceremony so romantic and my guest had so much positive things to say as well. I would highly recommend strings attached for any event.

Strings Attached 4
    Strings Attached 5
    Strings Attached 6

Alex · Married on 03/31/2018

After doing weeks of research and listening to excerpts from different vendors, I was confident in my choice of Strings Attached. My cousin is a talented bass player, and has quite an ear for music, so after hearing some samples from Strings Attached, we knew they were the perfect choice. They have an expansive repertoire and even included a special request. I choice the cello and violin duo, and it made for the perfect romantic sound. This is the sound your guests first hear when being seated, and the sound you associate with your special day. The ceremony music played, made my wedding. The timing of each song was perfection, as if it were rehearsed countless times. The transitions from seating family to bridal party to Wagner's chorus was perfection. And as the strings transitioned into cocktail hour with a few modern songs, it set the perfect mood. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. From easy communication to creating a worksheet that they followed to a tee, everything was simple but beautiful!

Cynthia · Married on 12/23/2017

We are so pleased with Strings Attached! They performed beautifully even accommodating a song not from their repertoire. Jean was professional from start to finish. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! You were a pleasure to work with as well - so super organized! Your daughter's ceremony was beautiful and we were so honored to be a part of her big day. Thank you for everything! -Jean

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Our strings trio sounded absolutely beautiful. I am so happy that we decided to have them play during the ceremony. It made the ceremony so classy and elegant. I wasn't sure what to have them play, but they walked me through it all and gave perfect options.

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I had Strings Attached perform my wedding ceremony at Baker's Ranch in Parrish on October 20th and they were absolutely amazing! Jean was a dream to work with, very quick to respond to emails and extremely helpful. I always dreamed of having strings play at my wedding since I was a little girl and Strings Attached helped my dream come true. Thank you Jean and the wonderful musicians for making my day sound beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

Strings Attached (trio) was a beautiful touch for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Palmetto Riverside B&B! Jean was so easy to work with, quick to respond via email, and answered any questions we had. She provided us a list of songs to consider and also helped us choose a few. The trio played beginning 30 minutes prior to our wedding, which was a perfect setting for our guests' arrival. They played classical songs and then for cocktail hour they played modern songs. We are so glad we booked Strings Attached and THANK YOU for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you for the great review Melissa. We had fun performing for your family and friends and you were always a pleasure to work with. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we were honored to have been a part of your special day! Thank you so much!

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Strings Attached. Jean was so helpful and very personable. She made the process fun and exciting and made us feel secure the entire time. We had a very small beach ceremony and chose the duet, it was perfect. The sound was beautiful, and everyone could hear them perfectly. The team had a wide range of music to choose from, anything from classical to modern. We were planning our wedding from Baltimore, MD and Jean and her team made us feel like we were locals and we had nothing to stress over. I would highly recommend Strings Attached to any couple looking for a professional, friendly and talented team!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! You were fun to work with and we're glad the whole process was easy for you - that's so important to us. Your beach wedding was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the great review and we wish you all the best! - Jean

We are using Strings Attached for our ceremony music in May. Their sample work sounds absolutely beautiful and I'm very excited to hear them live! They are very professional and extremely responsive. They were also extremely accommodating about meeting to discuss our event. I'm so excited to use them and add great elegance to our ceremony.

They did a fabulous job! They were highly recommended by a friend and I do not regret using them. They made my day even better!

Eko · Married on 10/31/2015

Everyone loved the string trio. I heard about it all night. All our guests were really impressed and loved it. Jean was a breeze to work with. I had so much going on, but she stayed in contact with me to make sure she had all the details right. Our day was perfect....everything we dreamed it would be. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you for the great review Eko. We had fun performing for your family and friends and you were always a pleasure to work with. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we were honored to have been a part of your special day! Thank you so much!

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired a string trio to play for 2 hours - the ceremony (including prelude and postlude) and cocktail hour. Jean was great to work with. She gave me guidelines for the number of songs per section and allowed me to select every song that was played. Jean was also very responsive to questions and communicated at frequent intervals in the month leading up to the wedding. We made special requests for two songs, both of which Jean gladly accommodated. I heard many good things from our guests regarding the music. I just wish I would have been able to hear more!

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

AMAZING!! Jean and the group with String Attached really made our day! The day was perfect and they were a large part of it. I would recommend to anyone that may be interested in strings for a wedding. We had them play the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner hour. Our guests raved about how great they were....and so do we! Perfect.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you for your great review Michelle. You were amazing to work with as well - you were so organized, thank you! We really enjoyed performing for your family and friends and loved your music choices. Thank you and we wish you all the best!

Jean and her quartet were amazing! They had a great list of modern music to choose from which sounded great during the ceremony and the cocktail hour! They were very easy to work with and very organized!

We used Strings Attached for our cocktail hour and they were fantastic! They let us pick out every single song they played and were very responsive. They have a huge list of songs they can play. I highly recommend them!

They were so professional and played so beautifully! Definitely recommend them to my friends & family!

Kara · Married on 11/22/2014

We used Strings Attached at our Selby Gardens wedding on 11/22/14. The String Trio performed at our ceremony (at the pavillion) and during our cocktail hour. My guests were blown away! I wish I would've been able to hear more! Jean was so helpful during the entire "booking" process. Her responsiveness and professionalism was second to none. I am so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you, Jean & Strings Attached, for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kara. We loved your contemporary/pop song choices and you were such a pleasure to work with as well. Your wedding at Selby Gardens was so beautiful and your family and friends were super great!! Congratulations and best wishes for your happy future together!! - Jean

Evin · Married on 10/04/2014

Strings Attached was not only easy to work with but they truly take pride in their music. Each and every song sounded gorgeous and truly made our ceremony that much more special.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Strings Attached's reply:

Thank you so much Evin! You were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was absolutely amazing. I really appreciate your kind words and we wish you both a very happy future together!

Jimmy · Married on 09/06/2014

We decided to have a string trio perform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From day one, Jean was very professional, courteous and accommodating. Deciding the songs to be played during the ceremony and cocktail hour was a breeze due to their large and diverse repertoire. Planning the ceremony timeline was also very easy. All it took was a few back-and-forth emails to/from Jean and voila, the playlist was ready! During our wedding, the execution was impeccable and the timing unbeatable. Future brides and grooms: you will not regret hiring Strings Attached for your wedding event. Even though you will not be able to enjoy them as much during the cocktail hour (you will probably be too busy taking pictures) your guests will rave about them. Having a string trio made our wedding that much more memorable to us and our guests.

Thank you Jean and her team for doing such a great job in our wedding!

Aliette and Jimmy

Sent on 10/19/2014

Strings Attached's reply:

Jimmy, you were amazing to work with and we also loved performing Ave Maria with your fabulous singer/cousin. I would like to thank you for choosing us and writing this wonderful review. Best wishes to you and Aliette with your new journey in life.

Susan · Married on 01/04/2014

The music was sensational and one of the highlights of the wedding and at our reception! Everyone raved at how fantastic they were! I highly recommend them.

Shannon · Married on 11/02/2013

Wow, what a difference live music makes! We hired a violinist and cellist through Strings Attached to perform the music for our wedding ceremony. It was indescribably beautiful and perfectly executed, it made me feel like I was in a dream while walking down the aisle. Extremely professional, kind and accommodating.

Leslie · Married on 01/05/2013

We had a string duo for our ceremony at the Hyatt. The group did a wonderful job with the music we picked & even the little bit of rain that fell during the ceremony. The group was easy to work with & very flexible! Five stars from this MN group!!!

Michelle · Married on 12/15/2012

Wow! Strings Attached did an amazing job. Hearing their music during the ceremony felt like I was living a fairytale. I would definitely use their service again! Just amazing!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

Strings Attached was excellent-responsive, flexible and played amazing music. We booked the trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They had an extensive repertoire of classic and non traditional songs. We opted for mostly modern rock music. I walked down the aisle to Yellow by Coldplay and I distinctly remember how beautiful it sounded as I headed toward my groom :) Guests were really impressed with their sound and contemporary music choices.

Brigitte · Married on 10/26/2012

The music was WONDERFUL! We thoroughly enjoyed the live music! They were FABULOUS!!!!