15 Reviews for String Quartet Con Brio

15 String Quartet Con Brio Reviews

Pricey but we would hire them again. Loved the upbeat classical music repertoire. It added distinction to my wedding reception venue.

Profile Picture Mei, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Quartet Con Brio played at our wedding on June 3rd and they were fantastic! As the bride I didn't get to hear much of their music, but I heard good things from our guests. Sue was also fantastic at coordinating with us throughout the planning process. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a fabulous experience with String Quartet Con Brio! They played both ceremony music and for our cocktail hour and everything was amazing. Professional, pleasant, prompt, helpful and very enjoyable to work with. We loved working with Sue to select the music and shape the program. The quality of the music was terrific. We will hire them again if given the right opportunity. Fabulous group!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sue and the group were great to work with! Very easy going and professional. They arrived well ahead of schedule, were flexible with us when we had a few last minute changes and the guests really enjoyed their music. Definitely would re-hire again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5375482, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved String Quartet Con Brio for our Valentine's Day Wedding! They were so kind and great to work with. All of our guests raved about how great they sounded! They also had a great variety of songs - both classical and contemporary. We were so happy and thankful that they helped make our special day so wonderful! :-)

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Quartet Con Brio played at our wedding in September. They were great with the music throughout. From Beatles tunes to classical they played everything beautifully.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I were really excited to have a string quartet play at our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! They played beautifully and added that romantic touch to our mountain wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sting Quartet Con Brio provided wonderful music for my Catholic wedding ceremony. However, because of the nature of the ceremony, there were large amounts of time that they were not playing so I did feel the price was a little high. Overall, though, they were wonderful and very easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sue and her ensemble really set the tone for the wedding ceremony. Her music was excellent in quality and professional in performance. She did exactly what we had discussed, and planned the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour to the exact detail. They performed for one hour and 30 minutes. I am very grateful to Sue and her ensemble for the tremendous contribution they made to this wonderful event. The beauty they contributed through their music was priceless. I very highly recommend String Quartet Con Brio and would use them again without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/3/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They provided beauty and class to both the wedding and reception. With Larry and Thomas added on trumpets, it made the walking in and out music superb and memorable! Jean made sure to contact the bride to select the perfect music from their large repertoire and also came early to work with the soprano soloist!

Profile Picture Lani, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This group is made up of wonderful musicians who play with great quality and experience, pay attention to your needs, and go above and beyond to get you what you want.

Profile Picture User4313601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

String Quartet Con Brio did the ceremony music for my wedding a few weeks ago and they were wonderful to work with from the very start. They responded quickly to any questions I had, were very helpful with music suggestions that fit with the "feel" of my wedding, and even added new selections that were important to me. The music was beautiful and added the perfect final touch to the ceremony. I highly recommend them...you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shawnna, 6/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

String Quartet Con Brio played at our daughter's wedding in June, 2014 and did a beautiful job. Many guests told us they enjoyed the music and the selection of pieces to perform. They made the event much more special, more elegant and for our daughter, especially moving and memorable! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Quartet Con Brio was fantastic at our wedding. I had requested a piece that had to be arranged by the quartet, and they were more than willing to meet my wishes to make my ceremony perfect. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to make their event classy and elegant, without being stuffy.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We want to deeply thank the quartet con Brio.It was such a special wedding ceremony with the perfect music harmony.It made it perfect and beautiful, the calming and sophisticated sound of the strings was the perfect complement for our wedding ceremony. It made it classy while the love and joy of the music notes were floating in the air with the selection of songs that Sue helped us to make, she was always so patient and helpful to us at every step of the planning. Thank you again and looking forward having you play at our next event.

Profile Picture Edward and Natali, 11/24/12, 1 Review