Strike A Pose Foto Booth Reviews

Strike A Pose Foto Booth 5
Strike A Pose Foto Booth 6
Strike A Pose Foto Booth 7

Maria · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Used Strike A Pose Photo booth for my engagement party last month and I couldn’t be more happier with them! The pictures are amazing quality, the set up was organized the whole entire time the props were great quality and a large selection! The assistant we had was so sweet and made it fun for everyone! She was very professional while still making us all laugh and have a good time in the booth! Allie really worked with us and made sure everything we wanted was provided for us! I’ve recommended them to multiple people and they will be using them for their parties! Definitely using them for my wedding! Thanks so much Allie and staff!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Strike A Pose Foto Booth's reply:

We had a blast doing your engagement party! I am so glad you and your family and friends enjoyed everything.

Vare · Married on 09/15/2019

Spectacular

Strike a pose Photobooth did an amazing job with the backdrop to the props! They were excellent with getting back to me and answering all my question. Came in on time and were really sweet. Easiest people to work with. I already recommended strike a pose Photobooth and Deff will tell many more to book them!! Amazing and thank you! Everyone at the venue loved the booth! Thanks again.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 8

Kiondra · Married on 09/01/2019

Happy bride

The absolute highlight of the night! He was a pleasure to work with as he was not only professional but great with our guests! Be sure to hire this vendor for your next event!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Raquel Ambroselli · Married on 08/11/2019

Andrew and Raquel’s Engagement Party

Great customer service! Would definitely recommend! Easy to work with! Flower wall was gorgeous!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Amarylis · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome awesome awesome

The best photo booth ever! Albert was a pleasure to work with. He was polite and professional. The price included the photo booth, backdrop and props for pictures (ie hats, glasses) and it was reasonable. My daughter's party was a blast and the most popular item was the photo booth. There were huge lines because people wanted to use the photo booth. Thank you Albert for everything.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Lendita

Lendita Drenica · Married on 06/30/2019

A great add on to your event!

Photo booths are so fun and such a great memory for your guest to have! Strike a Pose Photo Booth was such a great add on to my wedding. Albert was so professional and offered so many great options for my guests. I got the LED Photo Booth because it looked cool and I love the privacy of it. My guest raved about the Foto booth! Thank you for being apart of my special day!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Maria Elezaj · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful experience!

I hired Strike A Pose Foto Booth (Albert) for my mother’s surprise retirement party. He was a pleasure to work with. He was on time, very professional, and very kind to all of my family members. The photos come out amazing. Photos last forever! The props and backdrops are great! I would definitely recommend Strike A Pose Foto Booth for all and any occasion!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • John

John Lee · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photo booth!

Albert was so easy to work with. I changed my mind about the backdrop color about a hundred times but he was so patient and responsive throughout the whole process. The team was on time and super professional the whole time. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sarah Fogel · Married on 12/09/2018

Excellent experience

A pleasure to work with! Incredibly responsive and flexible. My guests had a great time, lots of fun props, and great pictures to cherish. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Brittany Cohan · Married on 12/01/2018

5 Stars All around

I had an amazing experience with Strike A Pose Foto Booth. I found them during my search for a photobooth and they were extremely accommodating. Albert and his assistant were so professional, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Set up and tear down happened without us even knowing. One of the best experiences I’ve had with a service!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Rina and Kent · Married on 10/20/2018

They were incredible to work with!

I loved working with Albert and team! He was so responsive with every question and their price is very reasonable for the service they provide. Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and they take incredible pictures! Best in the business!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/18

We met the Strike a Pose Foto Booth team at a bridal expo in Stamford back in January. We were extremely happy with our decision to book with them! Albert was very responsive to all of my questions leading up to the wedding. Everything was set up on time and our guests loved the photo booth- especially all of the fun props! As part of our package, we had a guest book of all of the photos created for us, and it is such a special keepsake. I would recommend this vendor to everybody!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/14/2018

Our wedding was on 9/14/18 and we are so happy we went with the open air photo booth. It was a last minute decision for us and Albert was really good about letting us book so close to our date! He was there on time to set up and was really helpful with all of the guests in the booth! Everyone also kept telling me how great the lighting for the booth was and loved how the pictures turned out. He had the digital files ready for me immediately after the wedding. Albert was such a nice guy too!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 9
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding highlight!

I came across Strike A Pose at the Bridal Expo at the Westchester County Center. We were so excited to have a photo booth at our wedding and it was the BIGGEST hit. All of our friends and family had the best time and we got the package where one strip went into a photo booth and those in the picture could sign it. A true highlight of our wedding and we will enjoy looking through the photos for years to come. Toni was with us on the day of and our guests LOVED her!! We have already had friends book Strike A Pose for their upcoming wedding! Details prior to the wedding were super easy to take care of and communication was simple.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Blanca · Married on 08/31/2018

Strike a Pose Foto Booth has a hit at my daughter’s party. Al Abbaitiello, the owner, will work with you to give you a great quote and to make sure you are satisfied with his services. His staff was professional the night of the event. They were prompt, courteous and fun. Thanks Strike a Pose for a great night!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Strike A Pose Foto Booth's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m so glad you enjoyed everything and had a great night!

Liz · Married on 08/08/2018

We decided to get a photo booth as a little something extra for our friends and family. When I first called Strike A Pose Foto Booth the owner was friendly and very accommodating. He is extremely professional and reasonably priced. They have so many cute props for weddings that your guests will love.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • I

Islam · Married on 07/08/2018

I was looking for a Photo Booth with style and class. And I got all that plus more! The photo booth set up on time and ready to await my guests. It was the hit of the party. The Photo Booth worker was on top of everything and made sure my guests were pictured with fun and laughs. My niece even got her own mini photo shoot as she was attended to greatly. This was such an amazing experience for myself the event and everyone who attended. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 10
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 11
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 12

Kristi · Married on 07/06/2018

We were so happy to have found Al and Strike a Pose! They were everything we wanted and more! Al was easy going and friendly with our guests. There were so many props to choose from and the quality of the prints were incredible. We will definitely be using them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks guys for making our wedding that much better!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Leslie-Anne · Married on 06/09/2018

We were very pleased with the service. My guests and us had a blast taking pictures at the booth!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 13
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 14
    Strike A Pose Foto Booth 15

Jill · event on 05/19/2018

From first contact to final photo delivery, Albert and his crew were professional, efficient, friendly and a great addition to any party. Their open air photo booth produced quality photos. The set up and take down were non invasive and quick. We enjoyed having them as part of our party. Importantly, they delivered perfection at the most reasonable price of any other vendor I contacted! I certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth to jazz up their party.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2018

Highly Recommend! This was such a great source of entertainment for our guests. Allie and his staff are so nice and easy to work with.
    We definitely will use them again for future events!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Marissa · Married on 04/21/2018

I used Strike A Pose for my daughter's Sweet 16. I was very pleased with their service. Very professional, was prompt and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2018

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

We recently got married on 4/21 and had strike a pose as part of our special day .. I would definitely suggest using them to anyone’s looking for an affordable, well put together, lots of props, and full of energy photo booth.. The man who ran our booth was pleasant, and all set up before cocktail hour started! He made sure to have everyone post a picture in for our memory book as well! THANKS SO MUCH TO ALBERT & TEAM

Sent on 04/24/2018

shelly · Married on 04/14/2018

i joined this website especially to share the praise of Strike A Pose Foto Booth. Albert and his team were great to work with from start to finish. Solid communication, detailed oriented, very competitive rates, creative. They showed up and set up on time, had all of their own equipment, required minimal help from the venue to complete their set up. Having them at our social event was such a hit. Families loved it. Whether it is a wedding, corporate, church or school event, I'm pretty confident Strike A Pose can accommodate your needs. *note--I was neither compensated nor discounted for giving this glowing review.

Sent on 03/01/2018