Strelitzia Flower Company Reviews

Strelitzia Flower Company 6
Strelitzia Flower Company 7

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and budget-friendly

Strelitzia Flower Company produced the most beautiful florals for our church ceremony and barn reception! They worked hand in hand with our wedding coordinator to make sure that the florals matched our ambiance and our budget. Even with a little hiccup (not their fault) they worked well under pressure and the results were beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Having to plan a wedding out of state, it seemed almost effortless working with Sam to get all my details together for my wedding! She was super knowledgeable and willing to work with our budget and color choices so that we could have the look we wanted for the price we could afford! We decided to rent some of their space to put the bouquets and centerpieces together and it was such a blast! The girls had a great time and loved that they got to personalize their own bouquets! The rest of the flowers were perfect, I just wish we had chosen a sturdier flower for the boutonnieres since the flower we had chosen didn't last long enough for when we were taking pictures and my husband ended up just taking his off to avoid shots of the wilted flower. I would still heavily recommend Strelitzia to anyone in the area that is needing a florist for their next event!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Strelitzia Flower Company's reply:

Thank you, Dani! It was a joy to be part of your wedding and the job offer still stands for you and any of your bridesmaids. We can't wait to see those photos!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Tish helped me with my wedding and she did absolutely amazing! I got married on 11/10/18 and I am still hearing compliments about the flowers. Everyone's flowers and arrangements are still holding up as well!! She blew me away! And exceeded everyone's expectations! If there was a way to give more than 5 stars I would! Tish made my flower dreams come true! Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Strelitzia Flower Company's reply:

Thanks Jen! Making your wedding flowers was my pleasure. I love the way everything came together. Congrats to you & Ty, your wedding was beautiful!

Madison · Married on 07/14/2018

We used Strelitzia for our wedding flowers as well as our rehearsal dinner. I worked with the team there to do a combination of a wholesale flower order as well as paid for arrangements. The team was very accommodating and provided a space for us to assemble the wholesale order (with three long tables, clippers, fridge space, etc.). I brought my mother, mother-in-law, and several bridesmaids to help out. We had such a fun time arranging (but were also happy to have only been doing some of the arrangements due to timing). If you go this route, make sure you have buffered enough time as you don't want to be rushed! See images below from our time + experience there. The team at Strelitzia was in charge of any garlands, boutonnieres, and bouquets ALL of which turned out beautiful! To this day, I am still in love with my bouquet! Thanks for helping to make our day so special and for being so accommodating with our customized request!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Strelitzia Flower Company 8
    Strelitzia Flower Company 9

J · Married on 06/09/2018

Fresh flowers and nailed the look I was going for.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

I got my wedding bouquet from Strelitzia and it came out absolutely gorgeous! I gave them a short time frame and even with that they were able to take a photo of what I wanted and customized it to truly fit me best. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and most importantly I was completely in love with it. Thank you for the amazing job!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Emily · Married on 04/06/2018

The emails back were so quick and the people working really know what they are they are talking about. So just describing it they will be able to tell you what it is.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Strelitzia Flower Company 10

Ambria · Married on 10/22/2017

Everyone at Sterlitzia was absolutely wonderful! they took my idea and made it a reality. Anna was so professional and made everything that i wanted in my wedding come to life. She was so sweet and very accommodating to what i was needing. Would definitely recommend anyone to this company for any events.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Erin · Married on 09/08/2017

They were wonderful to work with and their floral arrangements were just what I envisioned and wanted.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Annemiek · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Anna at Strelitzia for my wedding was great - much easier than I had anticipated! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, since I don't know too much about flowers. I sent her some pictures I found online, and she arranged beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for me, I was so thrilled with the result. I planned my wedding from out of town, and she worked with me via email, hassle free, and stayed well within my budget. I would highly recommend them! She also made an adorable flower crown for my dog, everyone raved about it.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Strelitzia Flower Company 11

Marilyn · Married on 08/12/2017

My experience was fantastic as I expected. I have used your services in the past and am a happy camper. This is why I chose to go with you even though I recently moved to El Dorado Hills. It was a drive, but worth it. I am an ex floral designer and very picky so I know the difference between good and not so good.

Thank you Anna and design crew. You rock!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2017

Anna was so helpful and easy to work with and the flowers were amazing!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Charlyn · Married on 08/05/2017

I got so many compliments on the floral arrangements. Anna was a pleasure to work with. I know very little about flowers, so I didn't have a very clear picture of what I wanted. I showed her a few pictures of arrangements I liked and let her artistic brain do the rest. I was absolutely over the moon with the results. I would STRONGLY recommend Strelitzia!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the privilege of having Anna White work with me on all of the floral arrangements for my wedding. Very professional and personable. I could not be more appreciative and pleased with all the arrangements. My color was yellow. I had them make up centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets. I told them the flowers I liked and colors I wanted and they completely nailed it. Anna helped the day of to put the boutonnieres on the groomsmen and waited at the venue until just before the ceremony to put out the centerpieces so they wouldn't get overheated. Their billing is easy to understand and they are quick to make changes to your order if need be. Strelitzia is a huge part of why the happiest day of my life turned out perfectly. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Strelitzia Flower Company's reply:

We really appreciate this review Ashley! Thank you for letting us be a big part of your special day! Your color scheme was so much fun to work with :)
    Best,
    Strelitzia Flower Company

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2017

Strelitzia Flower Company was great! I would recommend them for any event you are planning!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Strelitzia Flower Company's reply:

You were such a delight to work with! Thank you for using us for your special day! - Anna White

Mary · Married on 05/07/2017

From the initial consultation to the day-of setup, Anna and her team were wonderful. Even though our needs were limited to reception flowers, we received attentive care. Flowers were beautiful - exactly what we asked for - and within our budget.

Sent on 06/10/2017

devon · Married on 05/06/2017

I ordered bulk flowers, my bouquet, and the boutonnieres from these guys and they totally nailed everything! I provided Anna with the type of vibe and colors I was hoping for, as well as a couple of photos, and she ran with it and created the most gorgeous assortment imaginable! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Strelitzia Flower Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your review & your kind words. Congratulations on your wedding. We are really glad to hear you enjoyed your flowers. We look forward to helping with all your future floral needs. Sincerely, Strelitzia Staff

Marianne · Married on 05/06/2017

Strelitzia Flower Company was a joy to work with. They gave me a sense of security, I had full confidence in them. Throughout the process they responded very quickly and allowed changes and add ons up to a couple week before hand.They had great ideas and were able to execute the perfect look for my wedding.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Hi Marianne,
    Thank you for letting us be apart of your day! Your flowers were such a fun color scheme perfect for early summer! We hope you and your newlywed live a long a prosperous life together.
    - Strelitzia Staff

Elizabeth · Married on 12/18/2016

It was almost like I did it myself because they created EXACTLY what a wanted and even improved on my original designs. Whether you are a do it yourselfer or need all the help in the world, this is the place to go.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Candy · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Strelitzia Flower Company. They did two of my ceremonies and the flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tish was amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/17/2015

The flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres for our event were absolutely stunning. Service was always friendly and helpful. Go see Tish, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

Strelitzia was perfect!!! They were on time, very responsive, pricing was amazing, and my flowers were beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Amelia · Married on 10/10/2015

Letitia Martin helped me with everything flowers! I didn't have to worry about any of it. She took my ideas and ran with them. I had the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen. I couldn't have been happier. This company made my day perfect. Thet really know what they are doing. You will not be sorry if you choose them.

Sent on 11/21/2015

I worked with Tish over email for our wedding and she was super responsive and friendly each time. I never had the chance to meet her since we lived far away from our venue, but I felt that I could really trust them in making a beautiful product with my limited budget. I loved loved loved my bouquet. I dropped off some supplies to their store in Davis, and their staff was super helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, my centerpiece vase was not used (miscommunication on their end), but the vase that they supplied thankfully still matched the rest of my table design. Whew! Sad that my gold mercury vases weren't used, but thank goodness my vases were less than $3 each so it wasn't a huge loss. I was more worried about my bouquet more than anything else since centerpieces usually go to waste (who wants to travel with a big floral vase on a late night after a wedding...no one!). Nonetheless they offered to make amends, but I've yet to go pick up my vases, again not a total loss. For the price and the service, and the arrangement I was impressed and would highly recommend Tish and Strelitzia

Sent on 12/01/2015