Streams Hawaii LLC Reviews

22 | Honolulu, HI

22 Reviews for Streams Hawaii LLC

• Charisse

Charisse · Married on 06/01/2013

I just want to say that Craig is absolutely amazing. He is SO talented at what he does. His voice is magnificent; name a tune and he will play it. Everybody at my wedding keeps telling me how emotional they got when Craig started playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World. I got married at Moli'i Gardens, and just before I walked down the staircase to marry my husband, I heard Craig's voice and I cried. I HIGHLY recommend Craig! Gosh, I cant even explain on how good he is....he is that freakin' good. During the recession, I looked back at him as he played one of my favorite songs that I had requested. Well heck, I fell in love with the his voice off watching youtube, imagine how he sounds live! To Craig, thank you for performing at my wedding. You truly made my husband and I so very happy. Aloha <3

Sent on 06/19/2013

Tracey · Married on 01/09/2013

It has been 5 months since I was married and I forgot to write a review. Better late than never.
    Craig was fantastic!! We loved the music he played and his genuine character.
    Everyone at our wedding ranted and raved about him.
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND Craig.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Barry · Married on 10/19/2012

Craig did a great job! I had a lot of guests who commented that he was fantastic!Also, my DJ for the reception was running way late, and Craig was flexible enough to stay and play through the "dead air" time. Saved the day!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

David · Married on 09/09/2012

Craig provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and wedding dinner/reception. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and provided quality services with the highest level of professionalism. It was convenient for us to hire one person to play music for our ceremony and also DJ for the reception at a reasonable price. Our guests had a wonderful time, and we would highly recommend this musician.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Carol · Married on 08/05/2012

Craig was outstanding. The music selection was good. Overall we received many positives about his music. The sound was just right, not too loud, not too soft. Just wished people had danced more, because Craig had worked so hard with the lights. We appreciate all that Craig has done. Craig, Thank You Carol
    God Bless
    Carol and Tim

Sent on 09/01/2012

Jeffrey · Married on 10/05/2011

Craig was excellent. He performed at our October 2011 wedding ceremony at Moli'i gardens. He has a very easy to deal deal with, was flexible and very professional. Best of all he performed beautifully at our wedding ceremony. We had several songs we wanted performed and left it up to Craig to fill in the rest. He chose beautiful songs, appropriate for the occasion, all in the "Hawaiian music genre", that we wanted.
    Our guests all raved about Craig's music and singing. We are very happy we found Craig and would highly recommend him for any occasion.
    Peggy & Jeff

Sent on 10/11/2011

Carrie · Married on 08/20/2011

We considered several people as ceremony musicians for our wedding on the North Shore of Oahu. Craig was willing to learn songs especially for us, and did an outstanding job on everything from Bob Dylan to Van Morrison to Pachelbel to Braddah Iz. He is professional, personable, and easy to work with. He also has an excellent voice and plays the guitar beautifully. We highly recommend him to any one looking for a ceremony musician on Oahu. Five Stars all around--he's the best!

Sent on 10/08/2011
  • W

Wesley · Married on 07/28/2011

Craig was very friendly and responsive! He did a great job setting up the sound system at our event and was a fantastic DJ during the dance portion of the evening. Thank you for making our special day memorable and great sounding!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2011

Craig was amazing! I requested a few songs that I wanted and he learned and played them so beautifully, it was perfect! Craig was there and set up early and played nice relaxing songs while I was getting ready, that made it so nice and stress free! He played the best songs and somehow got my entire family up on the tiny dance floor having a great time! I had so many people asking me how I found this guy! I would have paid 3 times as much to have you Craig, you rock! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2011

We were so blessed to have this multi-talented man provide all the music at our wedding. He is a very talented singer and guitarist and the live music he played at the ceremony created just the right tone for the wedding. He later switched to DJ and did a wonderful job of playing a selection of songs he had helped us put together. Craig worked with us throughout the wedding planning process to customize our ceremony and reception music, and he took care of details we would never have thought of. In the end, everything sounded beautiful and was more than we could have asked for. Thank you Craig!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Kathleen · Married on 06/17/2011

Craig was a great DJ and acoustic guitar player for our wedding. He was open to learning new songs for the acoustic portion and had great suggestions for the music during the reception. I would recommend him, and one of my friends has already booked him for her upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Chelsey · Married on 06/05/2011

My experience working with Craig of Streams Hawaii was GREAT! Craig is such down-to-earth, easy-going person who is very talented and passionate about what he does. When I had difficulty deciding on what ceremony music I wanted to use, Craig came to the rescue with excellent song suggestions and advice! Craig sings and plays the guitar beautifully! He performed during the ceremony and reception, and then switched gears to be the DJ! The quality of the sound system was great - the sound and music for all parts of my reception went off without a hitch! I loved working with Craig and highly recommend Streams Hawaii for wedding music! :)

Sent on 07/14/2011

Kia · Married on 05/12/2011

Craig is an absolute professional and a talented musician. His rates are affordable and he performed beautifully at our ceremony. I definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Heidi · Married on 10/24/2010

Craig did a fantastic job providing music for our wedding! We worked together to develop a personal playlist where he learned a few new pieces beautifully before the ceremony. He even posted them youTube so I could check them out first. The beauty of his music ability was appreciated by all at our intimate, ocean-side ceremony. Craig was professional, courteous, friendly, and truly a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend him for wedding and event music needs. Thanks again Craig for making our day a special one!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2010

I got married on the beautiful island of Hawaii last June 9, 2010. Now here is the deal, I was based in Tokyo, Japan and I had to do the booking of all the vendors from there since I had a full time job which, obviously, I could not leave. You would agree with me when I say that wow! planning a destination wedding is not a joke! Anyway, approximately 6 weeks before my wedding (panicking!), I found Craig here in Wedding Wire and immediately sent him an email. He responded to me at once and upon checking his schedule, he accommodated me! (yay!) It was so easy to talk to him (via email) hence everything was set in a day! I was so relieved! He sang in our wedding reception. He learned the song I requested ( not in his song list) for our first dance and he sang it beautifully! Thanks Craig!!!

Sent on 12/12/2010

Megan · Married on 02/27/2010

Streams Hawaii was great to work with. I booked them for my destination wedding and their service was professional and friendly. Craig stepped in to make our wedding possible in a time of a disaster (tsunami) and went above and beyond his duties to make our day special. I would recommend Craig's services to anyone! Thanks for all your hard work and for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Streams Hawaii LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I know even with the Tsunami, you will have great memories of Hawaii! Thanks again.

Aloha,

Craig
    Streams Hawaii LLC
    www.streamshawaii.com
    craig@streamshawaii.com
    808-387-1637

Cynthia · Married on 02/14/2010

Craig, you are awesome. Your gentle, quiet and romantic guitar music throughout the entire ceremony and picture taking was just what I had imagined it would be for our renewal ceremony. Your thoughtfulness was felt from my first communications with you. That was particularly important to me since I was making arrangements from California. You provided me with help from the very beginning and were understanding of what it was I wanted for our special day. You were extremely accomodating, were on time and were a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to any one. I'm so glad you were available for our 35th. We will have fond memories of you always.

Love
    Cynthia & Matt Mullaly

Sent on 03/01/2010

Andrea · Married on 07/21/2011

Craig played the ceremony music for our July 2011 wedding. Everyone loved his music and he even stayed a little bit after the ceremony to continuing playing music while we were taking photos. He was great to work with and we would highly recommend him as your ceremony musician. I only wish we had hired him to play at the reception.

Sent on 08/20/2011
  • W

Wesley · Married on 07/09/2011

Craig Mastsumoto was very accommodating as a DJ and an emcee. I had several not so well-known request, and he was able to find all of the titles that I had requested. The music he played at the ceremony was beautiful and enjoyed by all of the guest. He had a huge smile all night, took request, and did nothing but make the night easier. I would definitely recommend him and use him again if I ever have another event that would require a DJ.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Sandra · Married on 10/01/2011

Craig was a wonderful emcee - straightforward with no cheesy jokes, and he kept the evening moving at a good pace. He did a great job transitioning and announcing all of the speech makers, etc. There were a few minor glitches with the sound (feedback from other equipment around, most likely), other than that, Streams was fantastic. Craig is very friendly and personable. He was very easy to work with and met our every need and request with enthusiasm.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2011

Craig was wonderful, he was very flexible with all the last minute changes. All of us had a blast dancing and sing to all our favorite songs.

Sent on 12/23/2011

4.2

Craig was extremely friendly and very helpful. We had some issues with the venue in regards to what equipment Craig could and couldn't use, and Craig improvised well to ensure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/23/2012