Storyteller Visuals Reviews

1 User photo

• Brianne

Brianne Williams · Married on 11/23/2019

Would hire again!

Adam and I would HIGHLY recommend Cameron with Storyteller Visuals. We were concerned with staying in budget and ended up adding Cameron to our wedding team just a few months before the big day on November 23rd, 2019. Knowing what I know now, I would not only recommend brides to hire a videographer, but specifically, Cameron. He was absolutely amazing on our day going above and beyond to get the best end product for us. He worked through rain, plan changes, and even me covering him in a spray of champagne by accident (which he handled like a champ)! He worked seamlessly with our other vendors as well! While Cameron was a pleasure to work with as a person, his work deserves just as much praise! We absolutely loved watching our Wedding Preview Film while on our honeymoon and re-living our special day in detail a few weeks later with a more extensive coverage. Thank you so much Cameron for your hard work! We will cherish these videos forever!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 09/07/2019

Tears of joy

Our video turned out absolutely amazing. Our sneak peek was released to us the day after the wedding. Our full video barely 4 weeks after the wedding and it was perfect! Thank you so much Cameron! You are truly talented. If you can, hey Cameron as your videographer!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy Du · Married on 05/18/2019

Relive the day, worth every penny

We would highly recommend Cameron and Storyteller Visuals for wedding videography! The fun and chaos of a wedding makes the day fly by, having an amazing wedding video to look back on and relive the day was well worth the money. In addition to a wedding video, we also got our ceremony and speeches, which were a delight to look back on. Cameron and his team were on time, went straight to work, needing very little of my time or direction to get the job done, I was very appreciative of that as the wedding morning was more hectic than I anticipated. What I liked most about Cameron's videos was that they were not overly cheesy, which was the case for a lot of videos I looked at before choosing Storyteller Visuals. His videos felt more authentic to each couple's wedding/personalities.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Deborah · Married on 10/14/2017

At the last minute we decided we wanted videography of my daughter's wedding. Cameron was so accommodating. He caught every magical moment of my daughter's special day from pre-wedding to dancing at the reception.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Cameron was absolutely amazing from the beginning all the way through our wedding day!!! I absolutely cannot wait to see our video! I know it will be fantastic!!!! Cameron is super quick to respond, on time, professional and extremely nice! He def helps it not be awkward with someone filming you! Thank you so much for capturing our day ❤️

Sent on 09/30/2017

ana · Married on 12/02/2016

Cameron is amazing! Our wedding video was incredible! He did an amazing job at capturing every detail and telling our story -he is super easy to work with and very flexible. Worked really well with our photographer and with the bridal party. He has a brilliantly creative mind and will capture your wedding like no other. Thank you Cameron!! Mark & Ana

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2016

We worked with Cameron Zane and he was absolutely amazing! We are from Louisiana, so we were never able to meet Cameron, but he was always answering emails. I do not like being filmed, but the whole time he made me feel comfortable. He stayed until the end of our reception to make sure we got a night picture on the beach and it came out gorgeous! I highly recommend Cameron and cannot wait to see our video!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Cameron Zane is an AMAZING wedding videographer. He was super easy to get in contact with and very responsive to emails. He was also very personable and made me feel comfortable immediately. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer in the Panama City Beach area!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kim · Married on 11/14/2015

I will never be able to express how happy I am with the work Cameron and his team from Lifetime Wedding Videos did for us. I seriously watch the video every day and it gives me chills every time. Adding the drone to our video was such a hit and I highly recommend this team to anyone planning their wedding. People who were unable to make the wedding have watched the video and all say they feel like they were there! The video is absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

We loved working with Cameron Zane through Lifetime Wedding Videos! He is extremely professional, talented and went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and the months to come as he prepared all of our footage for us! I highly recommend using Cameron for your wedding! He captured all the important details of our entire day so wonderfully and was a joy to be around as well!! We certainly enjoyed having him be a part of our big day and will treasure our wedding video he worked so hard to make so perfect for us! Thank you Cameron!

~Jason and Megan Vest~

Sent on 06/04/2016

Thomas · event on: 06/27/2015

I had the opportunity to work with Cameron filming a professional Dodge Brawl Tournament and he caught the spirit and energy of the event very well. I own a production company and will definitely hire him again.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Devon · Married on 06/19/2015

I can't explain how much my husband and I enjoyed working with Cameron before, during and after our super small wedding ceremony. Although our wedding was small and intimate, he acted as if 300 people were present. He was patient, attentive, creative and fun. Cameron also responded extremely fast to all of my emails and text messages.

We had a small crisis a day before the wedding. I was a complete mess but Cameron went above and beyond his duty as a videographer. He acted as a friend during my freak out session. He even adjusted his schedule at the last minute.

I would recommend Cameron to anyone. He is a super positive, talented and reasonable. My husband and I are thankful that he was apart of our special day.

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • Christa and Carl

Christa · Married on 11/05/2014

Cameron is awesome! He was super punctual the day of my wedding, and he went to work the moment he got there. Corresponding with him in the days leading up to my wedding was so easy because he responded promptly and didn't leave anything unanswered. He had such cool ideas that I never would have thought of...one being the GoPro footage! How clever and unique of an idea, and those are moments I'll always have captured because Cameron is the bomb.com! If you need a videographer then hire Cameron at Lifetime Wedding Videos. He's a young man with a keen eye for his craft and his appreciation for it shows through his work and work ethic. Thanks so much, Cameron!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Cameron did an amazing job with the videography for our daughter's wedding! He went above and beyond what he said he was going to do. This is a rare thing in today's world. We are thrilled with the moments that he captured on video. Weddings can be extremely stressful in the moment. It has been so nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy the finished product. I highly recommend him and would be happy to answer more specific questions for potential clients.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Great videographers! They got the video to me before my reception back home and the quality is wonderful! Great company, nice people, and very professional.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Kalen · Married on 09/01/2013

Cameron did such an amazing job capturing all of our special moments during our wedding day. He did everything we asked and went above and beyond our expectations. He even had our video complete within 24 hours of the ceremony. I would strongly recommend Cameron for future wedding videos.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2013

We are so happy with how our video turned out! It is so much nicer to watch than a traditional video of a wedding-like watching scenes from a movie. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it! These guys were great before, during, and after the wedding and kept great communication! Love everything!

Sent on 05/03/2013