Storyteller Images Reviews

7 | Batesville, AR

7 Reviews for Storyteller Images

Meredith N. · Married on 01/02/2021

Shelby is amazing!!!!

Shelby did SUCH an amazing job at being flexible, working with the crazy rain and the situation of our wedding. She got the pictures back in less than a month and even gave us a little sneak peek a few days after the wedding!!!!!!!!!! She is so sweet and her assistant is as well!!!! Highly recommend Shelby!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Kaylee P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Shelby is such an amazing photographer!! She made my wedding picture dreams come true!!! So grateful that I chose her to do my pictures!!!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Hannah D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding photographer

Shelby got so many good shots at our wedding, it’s hard to pick a favorite. She met all of our expectations! Very easy going and professional. I would recommend her to anyone needing pictures ☺️

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Kelcie

Kelcie P. · Married on 05/30/2020

The best - love her work

Shelby is one of the best photographers I’ve ever worked with. She took our engagement and wedding photos and I cannot stress enough how fantastic she was. She has such a big heart and you can immediately see the passion she has for what she does.
    Shelby is nothing if not flexible. Trust me. I got food poisoning on my wedding day and she was more than able to cut back on the schedule to allow me time to rest up. Even with the major set back, she was able to keep a huge wedding party on track/organized and captured SO MANY shots.
    We love Shelby and would always recommend her.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Storyteller Images's reply:

I LOVED being a part of you and JD's big day! Cannot wait to be there for all of life's biggest moments for yall :)

Cassie M. · Married on 05/09/2020

Shelby was great

Shelby captured our special day perfectly. She was so easy to work with even despite all the craziness going on. Definitely would recommend to a friend ♥️

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn F. · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing and fun!!!

Storyteller images is amazing!!! Shelby was super creative and made taking pictures fun. We had a blast with her!! And we LOVE our pictures!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Storyteller Images's reply:

Thank you SO much for the review girl!! I loved being a part of your's and Donnie's big day! Thanks for supporting my business too :)

Baley · Married on 04/28/2018

My house is full of Storyteller images!

Storyteller images has been the only photo vender I have ever used. I am always always blown away with the work Shelby does! She has recently done my engagement pictures, wedding photos & now time for baby. My house already half full of her photography & will soon be completely full! She’s awesome!

Sent on 03/04/2019