StoryLive Productions Reviews

59 Reviews for StoryLive Productions

1 User photo

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2019

Most fun team ever

I booked StoryLive for my wedding videography after seeing their amazing work on my friend's wedding a couple of years ago. They were my first vendor to hire, even before my actual venue. Compared to other videographers in the area their quality and pricing could not be beat. Demetrious and his team were seriously the most fun people to work with! They made my wedding day sooo easy and fun. The short feature film offered a week later can literally not be beat. This was AMAZING and so fun to watch after just a few short days after our wedding. When we got the full video my husband and I were stunned. I am thrilled to have something so special to look back on forever and be able to show our children. I would recommend StoryLive to any bride. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2019

So amazing and fun!

Demetrious has been so wonderful to work with, and he made our wedding day so much fun and relaxing! We had a blast with him and his team. We just got our teaser film back and it’s AMAZING, even more perfect than we could have hoped. We cannot wait to see the final video! StoryLive’s work speaks for itself, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Trace Anderson · Married on 07/24/2019

Storylive productions

You will not find a better videographer in the panhandle. He is truly in a league of his own. Such a great personality and great behind the camera. You pay for what you get, storylive productions is a must if you want a beautiful video for your wedding

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 02/23/2019

Fun to work with

StoryLive was beyond wonderful. This fun, and loving couple worked wonderfully together to capture and create the perfect wedding video. StoryLive was professional, communicated effectively and showed up on time! I couldn't have asked for a better video. Thank you! https://vimeo.com/338999119

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2018

I can not even begin to explain how happy i am with everything! I wasn't sure about doing a wedding video however my husband was dead set on it and for the one and only time i will say he was right! Demetrious and his team were nothing short of amazing! They blended right in with everyone in my wedding party as well as the guest! They had warm hearts and were very professional, yet super fun. It was like having just another friend there. The first time i watched the video I literally balled my eyes out it was so beautiful. One of the best decisions we made with our wedding!

All the way from Buffalo New York to sunny Florida thank you so much for all the hard work you did for us!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

Omg! Where do we start?! Demetrious was seriously the absolute best! He went above and beyond from the very beginning from explaining everything in detail to even helping with little wedding questions that he didn’t have too. During the stressful moments he even helped to destress us and made us laugh. The final product of the video was unreal - way more than we had expected and made myself and my husband cry. Husband actually balled. We loved every minute of it and it was worth every penny!! Iwe highly recommend Demetrious on every level he’s such a good person and truly loves what he does and it shows!! Thank you so much Storylive!!! MVP!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Shana · Married on 02/10/2018

Storylive Production is absolutely fabulous! They are the sweetest, and their work is beautiful. I couldn’t be more please with our video. They are professional, personable, and they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brandi · Married on 11/12/2017

I had all of my vendor friends picked out for our wedding since day one. Iv'e been working in the wedding industry for 8 years now and when it came to choosing our videographer I was almost at a lost. Demetrious was actually a referral and I am so thrilled he was sent to us. The video was something we were really looking forward too, since we will have it forever as a sweet memory to take us back to that very special moment in time that we can keep reliving. The very first video of Storylive Productions that I saw was it for us! That's all we needed to see to know we wanted HIM to shoot our wedding. He was so easy to talk to, we talked multiple times before the day about every single detail. On the morning of, he kept me calm and at ease. He made it to where I felt like he wasn't even there. For my husband too, he doesn't like being in front of the camera but he made it so easy and comfortable for us. Demetrious and his team are definitely perfectionists and it shows in all of their work. We are so so so blessed and grateful to have had him make our forever memories. Thank you Storylive Productions for your hard work and incredible talent. We are soo appreciative! If you are looking for a videographer, we highly recommend Demetrious. He is one of a kind and a MUST, for your most special and memorable day of your life.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2017

StoryLive Productions was hands down one of the best decisions I could have made when it came to my wedding. Demetrious was so easy to work with & was always great at responding to me very quickly. My video is everything I could have dreamed of & more!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cynthia · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything was PERFECT from beginning to end! Demetrious captured the true essence of of every special moment.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Morgan · Married on 07/20/2017

Demetrius was wonderful! My video was perfect. He has an awesome personality and is easy to work with! Would choose Demetrius 100x again!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Bridget · Married on 07/07/2017

Demetrious and his team at Storylive were the absolute BEST part of our day! From the start, working with Demetrious was special. I was super impressed because although I reached out to him via email about his services, he called me that night to discuss what he included in his services, his rates and how he would operate the day of our wedding. He was the only wedding vendor I worked with that took the time to work with us in such a personal and professional manner. He is SO personable and really cares about making your day the best! I finally met Demetrious the day of our wedding and without him our day would not have been the same. Ben and I just loved working with him- he was the best friend we never knew we needed at our wedding but so glad he showed up! Our video came out better than either of us could have hoped for! In my opinion, you must budget funds for this service and it has GOT to be with Storylive!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/17/2017

StoryLive was so amazing to work with! They even took out a scene I didn't like on my video which was so nice. 90 days to get the video back is totally worth it!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

From the beginning of the planning process throughout the Big Day, StoryLive was nothing but beyond professional, caring and accommodating! Our wedding was in a location they had not previously shot in, but Demetrious connected with us many times beforehand to get a strong sense of all venues to ensure he was able to captured each & every moment! He even went out of his way to get drone footage of our hometown's iconic statues, making for a killer intro!! Most importantly, Demetrious was a joy to work with -- always having a great attitude and confidence that no matter the circumstances (in our case, a massive monsoon of rain!) he would be sure to fulfill the vision we had for our video! Post-wedding, Demetrious and his team touched base during production to talk through the layout of the video and see if there were any scenes we did/did not want included and had the final version our way in a timely manner. Our video is BY FAR one of the most cherished items we invested in -- we so love being able to relive our favorite day and will enjoy it for many years to come!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

We can’t begin to express how thankful we are to the Storylive Production team! I initially found Storylive online and fell in love with their videos. While planning, Demetrious was so easy to work with and always made us feel comfortable! I will never forget how happy and funny he was on our wedding day, ensuring we were always smiling. We love our wedding video and so thankful we are able to relive our wedding day! You will not regret your decision with Storylive! Overall, we give our highest recommendation! You will not regret it! Thank you so much again for capturing our day and providing video clips we will hold dear for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Pat · Married on 04/29/2017

Demetrious was the videographer for our wedding in April. He was totally professional and seemed to know how to get his job done extremely well without Being disruptive in anyway. His end product was completely outstanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 08/04/2017

Teresa · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Storylive, they were professional and personal!!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

We were originally refferred to Storylive Productions by another videographer and THANK GOD were!! We both fell in absolute love with all the wedding videos that we could watch! I have literally watched EVERY SINGLE VIDEO (I'm still obsessed!) and each one is so beautiful and unique to each couple!! Demetrious was the very first vendor we met with and we are truly very thankful for that. He didn't just offer information about the services he offers. He also gave us some much needed tips and helpful advice for choosing other vendors for our wedding day. We decided to book with him as soon as we got in the car from our intial meeting! From that point on we were dead set on using his videography services!! Demetrious and his second shooter Sean were an awesome team! They both were very laid back and easy going in the best way possible! They made working with them on such an important day in our lives relaxing, light-hearted and fun!! We cannot thank them enough for their hardwork on our wedding day!! We would choose them a million times over hands down!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Desiree · Married on 03/04/2017

STORYLIVE IS A FIVE-STAR RATED COMPANY IN OUR BOOK!! We not only found a very creative and amazing videographer in Demetrious, but also a friend. When trying to find a videographer, I felt overwhelmed knowing I had to "pick" one. I didn't want to pick just anyone. I was looking for someone who would capture our love and share our story. After talking to him the first time, I could tell he was genuine and passionate about his work. It gave me peace about choosing him. I barely had to ask questions because he was so informative. StoryLive Productions made the best video we could have asked for and we highly recommend this company to ALL! Thank you for taking our day, and making a video that will be an everlasting memory! It was great working with you guys! Thank you! -The Entrekin's

Sent on 11/27/2017

Allison · Married on 11/12/2016

Firstly, let me tell you that these are the nicest guys in the entire world. I could not believe how nice they were. I even had tons of other people at the wedding tell me later how nice they were too. They were a joy to work with. And on top of that, the video they made us was so perfect! They completely captured the whole feeling of the day and watching the video puts my mind and emotions right back to that day and how perfect it was. They were very professional and got all the footage that I wanted and the video was just so beautiful. I'm so so happy with it. I highly recommend StoryLive Productions!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 10/15/2016

5 star all around. Very professional and impressive. I could not have been any happier with the outcome of our wedding video! I rewatch it all the time and smile every time. Storylive productions is the best in gulf coast area!

Sent on 06/22/2017

MaryAnn · Married on 06/25/2016

Demetrius made our day beautiful!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Hollyann · Married on 04/22/2016

Demetrious and the crew at StoryLive are well worth the money. I cannot say enough good things about them without being extremely repetitive. They truly did a fantastic job capturing our special day and were so easy and fun to work with...even being 500+ miles away!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Denise · Married on 04/09/2016

Demetrious was great to work with! Our video is fantastic! He was one of the best vendors we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Mary · Married on 03/19/2016

Demetrius and his crew are great to work with. Our video was absolutely perfect! We've had multiple people tell us that they cried watching it. Always a good sign ?? We would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/28/2016