25 Reviews for Storybook Bakery

18 Storybook Bakery Reviews

The cake/cupcakes for my wedding on 10/25/14 were delicious and beautiful! There were so many compliments about how good the flavors were and the presentation was PERFECT for my rustic sunflower themed wedding! I loved everything she did and how she set up the table! I will forever use her for future bakery needs!!

Profile Picture NIcole , 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake tasting with my mom and grandma was so much fun. The wedding cake turned out to be a perfect polka dot cake! Wonderful flavors!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jessica is very passionate about her cakes she is very loyal and we appreciate that. The cake appearance was exactly what I wanted and the taste was remarkable so thanks Jessica from me and my new husband (Roeshonda and James Pilla)

Profile Picture Roeshonda, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jessica is so great to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted. We found out from the florist that the flowers i originally wanted for my cake was way to expensive but they collaborated and figured out flowers to substitute the other ones and it looked amazing! And of course the cake tasted amazing too! Every guest loved all the flavors that we got. Thank you so much Jessica! Would definitely recommend her to anyone for the best cakes!

Profile Picture User3520419, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I user Storybook for my wedding and she was outstanding. I wanted d something a little different so I had cupcakes for my guest and a cake for my husband and I to share. Both were fantastic! Soft, moist and the flavors were dynamic. Since my husband and I got married on Memorial Day Weekend, we opted for a cookout in addition to our small reception and our guest were still raving about the cupcakes and the entire ceremony as a whole.
I will most defiantly use Storybook again for my future events!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She exceeded all my expectations, and made my dream cake a reality! I couldn't have been more pleased with the cake & the overall appearance and taste! I will deff recommend to any of my friends getting married or simply in need of a cake for an event or anything!

Profile Picture Kyrie, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Storybook Bakery was by far a vendor who exceeded my expectations. My initial consultation felt personal and she did not rush us through but rather took the time to understand who I was as a bride and really latched on to my vision. She was able to read my mind (and piece together the mix of pictures and ideas I threw out to her) and put together a cackle that was exactly what I envisioned.

Throughout my research Storybook not only is the best value in the area but they also offer the most flexibility for that price. Everyone of my guests was amazed at all the different varieties that were so delicious.

I would work with this company again for sure, not only were they creative and a good price the owner is extremely organized and reliable. I didn't have to worry or think about my cake at all after it was in her hands, which as a bride having vendors you can count on and trust to do their job it brings a tremendous amount of relief.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jessica did a phenomenal job! She worked extremely hard to meet my dietary restrictions and also fulfill my dream of what I envisioned my cake to be. She was so easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. I highly highly recommend her service!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

She did a wonderful job working with my requests and even understanding my changes and color choices. I was a finicky bride and couldn't have been happier with our cakes!

Profile Picture Raven, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved everything about our cake! Our main goal for our wedding was to use as many local "little guys" as possible. We found what we were looking for at Storybook Bakery. We loved the fact we could have up to three flavors at no extra charge. My favorite part was the inside if the cake. I love cake that has filling and boy does her cake have filling, three layers of filling!

Jennifer was easy to work with. I wanted to change the detail on the cake 3 weeks before our date and it was no problem!

When I entered into our reception venue I saw this beautiful focal point, our cake! Not only was it beautiful it was delicious!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer was amazing! Her cake was more than just a beautiful focal point, it was absolutely delicious too! She took an image I had and completely recreated it, I only wish I was able to witness her creativity at work as she placed the flowers on our cake. And yes, I am proud to say that our cake is now her profile picture. You will not be disappointed by booking Story Book Bakery!

Profile Picture User2254749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Storybook Bakery did a wonderful job on my cake for the wedding. They were able to take get an idea that I had from a picture and turn it in to something wonderful. All my friends and family commented on how pretty the cake was/. I would recommend Storybook Bakery to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious! What else could I want?

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Storybook bakery was wonderful. I tried various bakeries before but no other vendor treated me with such kindness and respect as Storybook. She had tons of ideas for me and took every idea I had. The cake was absolutely beautiful and was the best cake I have ever had!

Profile Picture Logan, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was perfect and exactly what I asked for..we couldn't have been happier with storybook bakery! We had strawberry, lemon, and red velvet and everyone is still talking about how tasty and beautiful the cake was! I suprised my groom with a grooms cake and Storybook bakery's creativity exceeded my expectations! The price is also very reasonable compared to other bakeries in the area for what you get! This bakery is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing and she was able to make an awesome grooms cake as a surprise for my hubby! On our 1 year anniversary the cake was still amazing!

Profile Picture User3762878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Hands down some of the best cupcakes and cake I have ever eaten in my life!!! Not only was it delicious, it was worth every penny! I saved so much money buy getting a cutting cake and cupcakes, they are very reasonable! Jessica, the owner, was also fantastic to work with! Extremely flexible & helped me out up until the big day!!! Thank you for adding to the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was amazing and it was so much more than I could ever imagine. Even though its been months since my wedding has passed, people are still raving about how amazing it looked and how wonderful it tasted!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/12/12, 1 Review