Stories in Motion Reviews

6 Reviews for Stories in Motion

• O

Olivia Alcaraz · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing work and experience

After thoroughly researching and speaking to about a dozen photographers/videographers for our wedding day, we ultimately decided to go with Chris and we are so glad we did! We wanted to focus more on having our entire day on video with a small photo packaged added in and he was so flexible in making that happen. Most of the other vendors we spoke with had fixed pricing structures and packages that could not be amended. Chris ultimately delivered a beautifully put together video with so many cool artistic elements that captured the day perfectly. He's a true story teller and his work will allow us to re-live our happy day for years to come. My husband and I (and our families were blown away!) It is the type of video that you just want to keep watching and want more of! In addition, Chris was such a joy to work with and he is truly customer focused and listened attentively to our specific ideas and desires. He guarantees his work and takes a lot of pride in ensuring that what he delivers is in line with expectations. If you are looking for an amazing videographer for your big day or another occasion, definitely reach out to Chris!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Amy · Married on 10/13/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Chris. I am so in love with our wedding video and so happy we can relive our special day anytime we want.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stories in Motion's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! It was a pleasure working with you and Nick. Happy Holidays!

Allison · Married on 08/18/2017

Chris was amazing to work with leading up to, day of, and after our wedding!!!! He created a beautiful video for us to remember our special day!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Stories in Motion's reply:

Ally, thank you much! I'm thrilled you and Jeff like the video. Thanks for bringing me on board. It was a pleasure. Wishing you two and happy and healthy life!

Barry · Married on 04/23/2017

Chris was great!! He was very patient and detailed. Chris met with my wife and I as many times as we requested to ensure he shot the best viewpoints for the big day. The week before we did walk through showing what and where we wanted the shots. The final product was very well done and couldn't ask for a better videographer for my wedding. Chris is very reasonable and is very experienced with his work. Def grab Chris before he's booked for your big day.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Stories in Motion's reply:

Thank you so much, Barry! I appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure to capture your special day.

AJ · Married on 10/01/2016

We decided last minute that we wanted a videographer for our wedding and we were lucky enough to find Chris and that he had our date available. Chris and his associate were both very professional and the quality of his work, along with the value was amazing. I would highly recommend Chris!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Stories in Motion's reply:

Thank you so much, AJ! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Christina · Married on 07/15/2016

Chris is creative and makes sure to capture all of the special moments! He is easy to work with and does a fantastic job. We watch our trailer and DVD from our wedding over and over. It is evident Chris loves what he does through the care he puts into documenting and editing your event. The moments he recorded are so magical and the final product flows so nicely. I highly recommend Chris for your event videographer.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Stories in Motion's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! It was such a pleasure to capture you and Nick's special day.